Mother Says Goodbye to her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While imagining his hand resting on her shapely hip, he had an erection just imagining pressing his pajama clad cock against her nightgown clad ass. His erection throbbed and pulsated while imagining her turning the other way to spoon him. He imagined her resting her hand on his stomach and pressing her nearly, naked, B cup breasts against his back.

If his mother asked to sleep with him, as soon as she fell asleep, he'd remove his cock from his pajama bottoms and stick it in her hand. Then, he'd wrap her fingers around it. He would have slowly humped her hand for her to give him a sleeping hand job. He'd love nothing better than to crème his mother's hand with a load of his warm cum.

Not stopping with just a forced hand job, if she was soundly sleeping, he would have stood in front of her and slowly slid his erect prick along her red, full lips. Hoping she'd open her mouth and take his erect prick inside her mouth, he imagined filling his mother's sleeping mouth with his swollen cock. He imagined slowly and careful humping his mother's mouth for her to give him a forced, sleeping blowjob. He imagined not only cumming in his mother's mouth but also cumming all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

'Wow,' he thought while masturbating himself over the imagined thought of his mother giving him a forced hand job and blowjob. 'How hot would that be to give my mother a cum bath? As if I was a dog marking his territory, how hot would that be to leave gobs of my cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts for her to know that I gave her a cum bath while she was sleeping? I wonder what she'd say. I wonder what she do after I defiled her in such an incestuous way,' he thought.

Always horny for his mother, with her always flashing him, he constantly and continually masturbated over the thoughts of seeing her panties in up-skirt peeks and her bra and cleavage down-blouses views of his mother. He masturbated over the thoughts of seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Always horny for his mother, he constantly and continually masturbated over the imagined thoughts of his mother sleeping with him in the way that she slept with his brother. He masturbated over the imagined thoughts of him having sex with his mother.

If she was wearing panties beneath her nightgown, without waking her, he imagined ever so slowly and ever so carefully removing them. He imagined fingering her naked pussy and rubbing her clit until she was wet, soaking wet. Not stopping there, he would have spread her sleeping legs, mounted her, and eased his erect cock inside of her sleeping cunt.

Then, once his cock slid in deeper and was seated firmly inside of her, he would have humped his mother. He would have humped her hard and humped her fast until she awakened in shocked surprise. Instead of stopping, even if she asked him to stop and fought him, continuing to fuck his mother, he wouldn't have stopped humping her and fucking her until he gave her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He wouldn't have stopped until he made his mother his woman. Alas, not to be. His mother slept with his brother and not with him.

# # #

When their mother asked his brother, Tim, if she could sleep with him, he moved over to give her room. He only had a double bed and it was as cozy as it was crowded to fit the both of them. Pressing her B cup, nearly, naked breasts against the side of him while cuddling against him, he put his arm around her and she rested her arm and her hand on his flat stomach.

In the way that Tyler would have been too, as soon as he saw her wearing that sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it, he would have been sexually excited. As soon as she asked if she could sleep with him, Tyler confessed to his brother that he wanted to have sex with their mother, too. Then, as soon as she unintentionally or deliberately exposed her naked pussy when lifting the hem of her nightgown and unintentionally exposing her pussy again to him when climbing in bed with him, he had an erection.

"Glistening in the nightlight, I saw our mother's wet, naked pussy. Clearly, she was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited,' wrote Tim. 'I couldn't wait to stick my big, hard prick in our mother."

As soon as he felt the warmth of her motherly body pressed tightly against him, as if she was in bed with Tyler instead of his brother, his erection throbbed and pulsated. He wished he could sleep with his mother. He wished his mother would ask if she could sleep with him. Now, tempted to open her bedroom door while she was sleeping, Tyler wondered what his mother would do if he crawled in bed with her.

"I saw our mother's wet, naked cunt, Tyler," Tim wrote his brother in his letter. "I couldn't believe I saw our mother's trimmed, light brown pussy. As soon as I saw her glistening cunt, I wanted to finger her cunt. I wanted to lick her cunt. I wanted to fuck her pussy. Yet, with her already wet, I knew she'd be giving me sex, incestuous sex."

Instead of paying his erection no never mind, not ignoring the big and hard elephant in the room, taking the next step to sexually seduce her son, their mother put her hand on his pajama clad cock. He couldn't believe she was touching his erect prick through his pajama bottoms. Not stopping there, as if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, she fondled the head of his pajama clad cock with her manicured fingertips.

The first time touching him in such a sexually incestuous way, while continuing to fondle his cock through his pajamas, she stared down at his bulge and before looking up at him. His brother wrote that he wondered if their mother would give him a hand job. He wondered if she'd give him a blowjob. With him going off to war and, perhaps, never seeing her again, he wondered if she'd have sexual intercourse with him.

"You don't mind if I touch you, do you," she asked after already touching him though his pajamas? "It's been a long time since I've felt the lustful, sexual passion of a man in my hand. It's been a long time since I felt a stiff prick," she said pausing. "Something you don't know about your mother but I love stroking and sucking cock."

He stared down at all that he could see of her nearly naked breasts in the dark. He stared at the tops of her breasts, at her long, line of sexy cleavage, and at the impressions of her pink, erect nipples. Making their impressions known through her nightgown, he'd love to see, finger, and suck her nipples. For her nipples to be so hard and erect, he wondered if she was cold or if she was as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited.

"No, of course not Mom. I don't mind you holding my prick. I want you to hold my cock," he said watching her taking his prick in her hand. As soon as she held his big dick, she slowly stroked him. "That feels good what you're doing, Mom," he said.

As if hinting where she wanted him to touch her, she looked down at her nightgown clad breasts before looking back up at him.

"You may touch me, Tim, if you'd like," she said giving his hand room by moving back from him while holding onto his pajama clad prick. "I love having my breasts touched, felt, fondled and my nipples fingered, turned, pulled, and twisted. No one has sexually touched me since your father left me for that young whore."

Hinting again that she wanted him to feel her tits, she looked down at her breasts again before looking up at him. He reached his hand down to feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. The more that he touched her modest breasts and fingered her hard nipples the hornier he became. The more that he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples, the harder his cock became, the faster it throbbed, and the more it pulsated.

"I love your tits, Mom. They're so firm," he said staring at what he could see of the outline of her breasts through her nightgown in the dark. "And your nipples are so big," he said while continuing to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples through her nightgown. "May I suck them? May I suck your nipples, Mother? I'd love to suck your tits."

She looked down at his hand feeling her breasts and his fingers fingering her nipples before looking back up at him. She looked at him as if he was her husband, her boyfriend, her significant other, or her lover instead of her son. Then, allowing her forbidden, sexual excitement to wash over her, while looking up at him, she gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Of course, you may suck my tits. I'd be disappointed if you didn't suck my tits. I love having my nipples sucked," she said. "It's been so very long since anyone has felt my tits, fingered my nipples, and sucked my tits," she said.

With him ready to suck her tits through her nightgown, she interrupted him from sucking her nightgown clad breasts by asking him another question.

# # #

She stared down at her son feeling and fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Even though he had seen her naked breasts many times before, seemingly, this topless invitation was just for him. Much different than just flashing him, this was having forbidden sex with him.

"Would you like to see them? Would you like to see my breasts? Would you like to see your mother's naked tits, Tim? I don't mind. I'd love to show my naked breasts to you. I'll show them to you, if you'd like to see them," she said while smiling at him in the darkness. "Okay?"

He looked at her stunned mixed with sexual excitement when she turned on the bedroom light. As if she read his mind and knew what he wanted to do, he couldn't believe it when she turned on the bedroom light, he wrote in his letter. It was one thing to see the size and the shape of her naked breasts through her sheer nightgown but it was quite another thing to see her naked tits in the brightness of the bedroom light when she was topless.

'I can't believe my brother saw my mother's naked breasts while in bed with her,' thought Tyler while rereading his brother's letter over and again and masturbating himself. 'He's such a lucky bastard.'

Tim stared at his mother's hand poised on the straps of her nightgown.

"I'd love to see your naked breasts, Mom," wrote Tim in his letter.

Willing and eager to expose her naked breasts to her son, as if she was a stripper on stage instead of his mother in bed, she slowly and sexily removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders. Then, showing him her naked breasts, first one and then the other, she allowed the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her waist. The first time seeing his mother's naked breasts while in bed with her, she was topless. He couldn't believe his mother was in bed beside him topless while inviting him to feel her tits and suck her nipples.

Even though he had seen his mother topless plenty of times, this was different. This was sex, incestuous sex. Tyler couldn't believe their mother was bare breasted before his big brother's horny eyes. Not shy, ashamed, or embarrassed, and not covering her naked breasts with her hands, she turned to face him and puffed out her chest as if she was proud of her naked tits. Taking obvious delight in showing her son her naked tits, obviously, expecting him to touch them, fondle them, and finger and suck her nipples, she watched him staring at her breasts.

As if looking to see what he could see of her, she looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. He stared at his mother's naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. Clearly afraid to touch her naked tits, he continued staring at them. Then, obviously wanting her son to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and finger and suck her nipples, when he didn't make a move, she took his hand by the wrist and moved his hand to her naked tits.

"You may touch my breasts, Tim. I want you to touch and feel my naked breasts. I love having my breasts felt and fondled," she said again when he failed to take the first hint that she wanted to be touched and felt. "It's sexually arousing for my nipples to be fingered, turned, pulled, and twisted," she sexily whispered. "It's been a long time, ever since your father left, that anyone has seen my naked tits, felt my naked tits, and fingered my erect nipples."

She paused as if rethinking what she was going to say.

"Would you like to suck them? Would you like to suck your mother's tits? Don't be shy. Suck your mother's tits while turning, twisting, and pulling my nipples," she said. "I love having my tits sucked and my erect nipples fingered."

Not having to asking him twice, he was all over his mother naked breasts. He touched them. He felt them. He fondled them and he fingered her nipples while turning, twisting, and pulling them, and he sucked her nipples. He sucked his mother's tits.

# # #

"May I see it?"

Even though she knew what she had asked to see, even though he was sexually excited to show her, he feigned his sexual excitement and looked at her confused.

"See what mother?"

He knew what she meant. He knew what she wanted to see. In the way that he wanted to see her naked breasts, she wanted to see his naked cock. As if he was embarrassed that his mother wanted to see his naked prick, he gave her an uncomfortable, little smile. As if she was suddenly modestly shy, she returned his embarrassed smile with her sexy, albeit embarrassed, little smile.

"May I see your cock? Having my tits fondled and my nipples fingered always sexually arouses me. I've love to see your naked prick, Tim. If you don't mind and if you don't find it too sexually perverted that a mother is asking her son to hold his prick in her hand, I'd love to hold your erect, naked cock in my hand," she said.

As if his clothing was on fire, he removed his pajama bottoms and his underwear. Happy to greet his mother, as if his big dick was on a spring, his erect cock sprang to life. Not wasting time just staring at it, she wrapped her fingers around his erection and ever so slowly stroked him while fondling the head of his naked prick with her fingertips. Then, surprising him, while staring down at his cock as if she had never seen a cock, she asked him another sexually, shocking question.

"May I suck it? May I suck your cock, Tim? If you don't mind and if it's okay, I'd love to blow you," she said. Not answering her, he looked at her stunned. When he didn't answer her, she asked him again. "May I take your prick in my mouth?" When he still didn't answer her, she rephrased her question and asked him again. "May I blow you? Please? I want to blow you, Tim. I need to suck your cock, my son's cock."

He looked down at his mother's hand holding his stiff prick while slowly stroking him.

"Mom," was all that my brother wrote that he said. "Mom," he said shocked that she wanted to suck his cock. He couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother wanted to blow him. "Mom, are you sure? What if I have an accident and unexpectedly ejaculate my cum in your mouth."

She gave him a naughty look and laughed a sexy, little laugh.

"I hope you do have an accident," she said laughing again. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth and if I didn't swallow your cum, my son's cum," she said.

He watched her lower herself in bed for a closer look of his cock while licking his stiff prick and kissing his erect dick before taking his engorged penis in her mouth. She stroked him faster while stroking him harder and sucking him deeper. Never had he ever had such a blowjob; he wrote in his letter. Just so you know, our mother is quite the cocksucker. It didn't take him long to explode a huge load of cum in our mother's mouth, wrote his brother.

'I couldn't believe what I was reading,' thought Tyler. 'My mother blew my brother. She sucked his cock. She not only allowed him to cum in her mouth but also, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She not only allowed him to cum in her mouth but also, she swallowed his cum.'

Wishing he was his brother, he lost count over how many times that he masturbated over the thoughts of their mother stroking his cock while sucking his cock. He lost count over how many times he masturbated over the thoughts of cumming in his mother's mouth and watching her swallowing his cum. In the way that she voluntarily and willingly blew his brother, he'd love for his mother to voluntarily and willingly blow him, too.

# # #

Their mother was stroking her son while blowing him. Tyler couldn't believe that their MILF of a mother sucked his brother, Tim's, cock. Something he, no doubt, thought would never happen, their mother gave his brother a blowjob. Cupping his balls with one hand, she stroked him with her other hand while he continued feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Stroking him faster and harder, she sucked him deeper. Then, as soon as he was ready to cum in her mouth, before she allowed him to cum in her mouth, she sat up in bed, removed her nightgown and mounted him.

She moved her hand down between her legs to insert his cock in her pussy. Then, she met his lips with her lips. She parted his mouth with her tongue and French kissed him. As if they were horny teenagers instead of mother and son, they were making out while making love. Then, rolling her over, he humped her harder and faster. He fucked their mother. He was really fucking their mother.

"Oh, Tim. Tim. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," she said stiffening her legs and arching her back before falling silent. "Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck Mommy."

They remained holding one another while she enjoyed the afterglow of her sexual orgasm. Then, not done with her son's prick yet, she slid halfway down the bed again. With her hand wrapped around his still, stiff prick, she took him in her mouth again. She stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him faster and stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, seemingly she was determined for him to cum in her mouth. She obviously wanted and needed to swallow his cum.

"Cum Tim. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum," she said. "I want to swallow your cum. Cum Tim, Cum. Cum in your mother's mouth."

To be continued...

12