Mother Says Goodbye to her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom has sex with her sons for them to stay and not leave.
6.4k words
4.42
26.2k
30
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom has sex with her sons for them to stay with her & not leave her.

By using her God given gifts, a MILF of a mother uses her sexual charms and incestuous sex to dissuade her sons from joining the military. By using her sexy and shapely body, by using her hands, her mouth, and her pussy for illicit sex, was what she knew how to do. Her way of trying to get them to stay by giving them a sexual memory they'd never forget; was the only way she knew how to get them to stay and not to leave her.

She didn't want to be alone. She dreaded being alone with her bad self. Tired of dating a parade of men who only wanted one thing from her, if she was going to give her body to anyone, she'd give her body to someone she loved. She'd give her sexy and shapely body to her two sons, Timothy and Tyler. Perhaps, she could use forbidden sex to prevent them from joining the military and leaving her.

Yet, more than them leaving her was, what if they never returned? What if they were killed in action, and gone forever? Their possible and preventable deaths was her justification for having illicit sex with her sons. In case they don't return home safely to her, Donna, a MILF of a mother reluctantly said goodbye to her two sons Timothy and Tyler, going off to war, by sleeping with them and giving them incestuous sex.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 1:

Their mother was stroking her son while blowing him. From all that Tim wrote in his letter to his brother he night before he left to report for active, military duty, Tyler couldn't believe that their MILF of a mother sucked his brother, Tim's, cock. Something he, no doubt, thought would never happen, wishing it would happen to him, their mother gave his brother a blowjob. Reading his letter over and again, he was stunned that she sucked his cock.

'Our mother blew my brother. I can't believe my mother sucked Tim's prick,' thought Tyler.

He read and reread his brother's letter while masturbating himself. His mother cupped his brother's balls with one hand and stroked him with her other hand while he continued feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Then, she leaned forward and took his erect prick in her mouth. Giving him quite the exciting, sexual image, his mother blew his brother. He couldn't believe his mother gave his brother a blowjob.

'Had Tim not written this, I never would have known they had sex. Had Tim not written this, I never would have believed it. Our mother gave my brother, her first-born son, a blowjob. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it,' he thought. 'I can't believe she sucked his cock,' he thought while continuing to masturbate himself over the imagined image of his mother blowing his brother.

Stroking him faster and stroking him harder, wrote Tim, she sucked him deeper. Then, not stopping with just a blowjob, as soon as he was ready to cum in her mouth, before she allowed him to cum in her mouth, she sat up in bed, removed her nightgown and mounted him. She moved her hand down between her legs to insert his cock in her pussy.

'If it wasn't enough that our mother had stroked and sucked his brother's cock, now she had fucked his erect prick, too. She had sexual intercourse with my brother. She made love to him before fucking him. This is so unbelievable,' thought Tyler. 'I can't believe my brother had sex with our mother.'

Once his cock was seated deep inside of her, wrote Tim, she met his lips with her lips. She parted his mouth with her tongue and French kissed him. As if they were two, horny teenagers instead of mother and son, they made out while making love. Returning his loving humps with her loving humps, they humped one another harder and faster. Now, instead of making love, the were fucking. Tim fucked his mother and Donna fucked her son.

# # #

'She kissed him. Our mother French kissed her son. She made out with my brother. I wish that was me,' thought Tyler. 'I'd love to make out with my mother. I'd love to see her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. I'd love to make slow love to her before fucking her hard and fast,' thought Tyler.

Then, not allowing her to have all of the sexual control, Tim rolled his mother over and mounted her. Once on top of her and with her pinned to the bed beneath him, he humped her harder and faster. Once on top of her, filled with the incestuous lust that he had suppressed for his mother for years, piledriving her into the mattress, he pounded her pussy with his cock. He fucked their mother. Putting it to her and giving her all he had, he fucked their mother hard and fast.

'I can't believe my brother had sex with my mother,' thought Tyler. 'I can't believe she sucked him and he fucked her. I'd do anything, anything, to have incestuous sex with my mother,' thought Tyler. 'I'd do anything to fuck her. I'd do anything for her to suck me.'

"Oh, Tim. Tim. Don't stop," wrote his brother in his letter. "Please don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm going to cum, Timmy. I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum," she said.

She stiffened her legs and closed her eyes. She arched her back to take the full length of him in her wet pussy. As if showing him how to fuck his mother, she humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. Something so passionate and loving, yet something so wrong, no one who saw them fucking would believe that they were mother and son.

"Oh, Mom," wrote Tim in his letter what he said to his mother. "The best lover I ever had; I love making love to you. I love humping you. I love fucking you, Mother."

She cooed over her son's compliment. Instead of just humping him and fucking him, she turned and twisted his hips to screw his erect prick deeper inside of her. Instead of just fucking her son, she was screwing her son.

"Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck Mommy." "I'm cumming, Timmy. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said before falling silent.

# # #

They remained holding one another and occasionally kissing while she enjoyed the afterglow of her sexual orgasm. Then, not done with her son's erect prick yet, she slid halfway down the bed again. With her hand wrapped around his still, rock hard prick, while sexily staring up at him, she kissed his erect prick and licked his erect prick before taking his stiff dick him in her mouth again.

'Oh, my God,' thought Tim. 'I don't believe this. My Mom blew my brother again. She sucked his cock.'

Showing him her stroking and sucking skills, she stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him faster and stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, seemingly, she was determined for him to cum. She was determined for her son to cum in her mouth, his mother's mouth. She obviously wanted and needed to swallow her son's cum, wrote Tim.

"Cum Tim. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum," she said. "I want to swallow your cum. Cum Tim, Cum. Cum in your mother's mouth. Mommy needs your cum," she said while staring up at him with her stiff prick buried in her mouth. "Cum, Timmy, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

'Fuck me,' thought Tyler. 'My mother not only sucked my brother's cock but also, she wants him to cum in her mouth. She wants to swallow his cum. I wish that was me,' thought Tyler. 'I'd love for my mother to suck my prick. I'd love to cum in her mouth while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.'

As soon as she said, Mommy needs your cum, Tim wrote his brother that he ejaculated a huge load of cum in their mother's mouth and she swallowed it all. Then, kissing, licking, and continuing to suck his cock, she sucked him dry and licked him clean. His mother not only stroked him and blew him but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth, swallowed his cum, and sucked him clean.

"Tyler," wrote his brother, "having sex with Mom was the best sex I ever had. Never knowing Mom sucked cock, she's quite the skilled cocksucker. She gave me the best blowjob I ever had in my life," wrote Tim. "I can't wait to cum home for her to blow me again."

Chapter 2:

Needing to avenge his brother's death, after graduating college, Tyler told his mother that he enrolled in Officer Candidate Training School. A 12-week program of classroom and field-based training, once successfully completing the training, better than entering the Army as a grunt, he could enter the Army with a commission as a second lieutenant. He told his mother that he'd be gone from home for 3-months and then returning home for a week, he'd be deployed to a base somewhere in the United States or shipped somewhere overseas.

In the way that his mother came to his brother's bedroom the night before he left and begged him to stay, he hoped that she'd come to him the night before he was leaving to beg him to stay, too. In the way that she gave his brother incestuous sex to entice him not to leave, he hoped she'd give him incestuous sex to entice him not to join the Army. Willing to try anything to have sex with his mother, even packing his bags, he made up this convoluted story that he had joined the Army to train to be an officer.

# # #

Sure enough, the night before he was leaving, with his bags packed and him ready to go, just as he hoped she would, his mother came to his bedroom. She was wearing that same sexy nightgown that she wore for his father and for his brother. She looked so sexy. She looked so vulnerable. She looked as if she was his newly wedded bride on their Honeymoon night.

Yet, she wasn't just some whore that he hired to have sex with him in his room. She was his mother. He wasn't some man that his mother picked up at a bar to have sex with. He was her son. Something that he had imagined for years while masturbating himself over imagining his mother naked and having sex with him may happen tonight.

When she opened his bedroom door and with her standing in the hall light, he could clearly see through her nightgown as if she was walking through a TSA, X-ray machine. Naked beneath, he could clearly see his mother's B cup, naked tits and her light brown, trimmed, naked pussy as if she was standing there naked. Having never seen as much of his mother's sexy and shapely body, if nothing else happened, between his brother's letter and the sexy image of her, he'd have enough fodder to masturbate over for the rest of his life.

"I can't sleep, Tyler," she said biting her lip while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Never had his mother looked at him in such a sexual way. Had he not read his brother's letter, he would have thought that she wanted sleep and not sex. Then, in the way that she did with his brother, she did with him. As if she was a little girl and he was her Daddy instead of her son, she played with the hem of her nightgown to expose her shapely thighs. Whether unintentionally or deliberately, what did it matter?

She lifted her nightgown higher while bunching it up her in her hands. With him lying in bed and with him having a lower, viewing vantage point, he had a clear view up his mother's short nightgown. He could see his mother's cunt. Standing close enough to him, he could count her trimmed pubic hairs. He saw her glistening pussy slit and her swollen pussy lips. He stared at her exposed, naked pussy in the way that he stared at her nightgown clad breasts.

Either deliberately or unintentionally, his mother flashed him her naked pussy. In the same way that his brother Timmy did, Tyler had a clear view of his mother's light brown pubic hair. Shocking him as much as the vision of his mother's naked cunt sexually excited him, he couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his mother. He couldn't believe all that she was showing. He was seeing her naked cunt. Something he had always imagining seeing, fingering, licking, and fucking, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked cunt.

'In the same way that she did with my brother, my mother just flashed me her naked pussy. I can't believe I saw her naked cunt,' he thought while starting to get an erection.

With her still holding the hem of her nightgown in her hands, he continued staring at his mother's naked pussy. He wondered if she'd willingly do more than just exposing her pussy to him. He wondered if she'd allow him to finger her cunt, lick her cunt, and fuck her cunt. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his MILF of a mother.

"Thinking about you leaving tomorrow makes me feel so sad," she said with a long pause before asking him the same question that she asked his brother. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he waited for his mother to ask him the question that he hoped she'd ask. "I'm cold and I'm lonely. May I sleep with you," she asked?

No wonder why his mother was cold, other than that flimsy albeit sexy nightgown, she was standing there practically naked. He wondered if lonely was a code word for horny. After seeing what little his mother was wearing and after seeing her naked pussy, he was definitely horny.

"I'd love for you to sleep with me, Mom," he said.

In the same way that his brother had done, he pulled her side of the covers down and patted her side of the bed. Then, he clarified that he really didn't want to sleep. He wanted sex.

"In the way that you slept with Tim," he said pausing to give her a sexy and knowing look. "I want you to sleep with me," he said while hoping she'd take the hint and give him illicit sex.

Now that he was sexually excited, the last thing he wanted was sleep. The only thing that he wanted was sex, sex with his mother. He couldn't wait to kiss her, French kiss her, while touching and feeling her everywhere. He couldn't wait to see her naked. He couldn't wait to fuck her pussy and cum in her mouth.

# # #

Not disappointing him, as she did with his brother, she did with him. As if she was stepping over a fence, she raised her nightgown nearly to her crotch to climb in bed. As soon as she lifted her leg and her nightgown to climb into bed, whether unintentional or deliberate, she gave him another long, slow flash of her naked pussy.

'I saw my mother's pussy again,' he thought while trying to remember every detail of her naked cunt so that he could masturbate over his mother tonight.

Then, as soon as she moved in bed beside him, before she could climb beneath the covers, while continually flashing him her naked cunt, her nightgown moved higher, and all the way up to her waist. Briefly, what seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds, his mother's naked cunt was totally exposed. Even though it was dark in his room, the nightlight lit her naked pussy up as if she was a whore advertising in the red-light district of New Orleans.

'I saw my mother's naked pussy, again,' thought Tyler again. 'Something I've never seen in all the years that I've been alone with my mother; I'm seeing now. I can't believe she flashed me her naked cunt again. I hope she's willing to do more than just flashing me.'

His nearly, naked mother was in bed beside him. While wearing such a sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown, he couldn't believe his mother had already exposed most of her sexy, naked body to him. Clearly, in the way that she willingly had incestuous sex with his brother, no doubt, she was about to have forbidden sex with him. Something he had always wanted to do and masturbated over imagining doing, unless he was misreading her sexual signals, he couldn't believe that he was about to have illicit sex with his mother.

His mind was reeling after seeing his mother's naked pussy. Now, with her in bed with him, he thought about her cuddling up against him. He thought of her touching his cock through his pajamas. Then, as soon as his mother fell asleep, and turned for him to spoon her, he thought about raising the back nightgown to feel her shapely, naked ass. He thought about lifting the front of her nightgown to finger her naked pussy. He thought about copping cheap feels of her nearly, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she slept.

With him hoping for, counting on, and expecting her taboo visit, he retired to bed early. Unlike his brother, he wasn't wearing a t-shirt, underwear, or pajamas. Not wearing anything at all, he was naked. Unbeknownst to her, he was in bed beside his sexy, MILF of a mother naked.

Not knowing what would happen next but hoping that something would, he was filled with sexual anticipation. In the way that he was horny, he hoped his mother was horny, too. In the way that he already had a throbbing erection that pulsated for the anticipated touch of his mother's hand, he hoped his mother was already wet for the anticipated touch of his fingers. In the way that she had sex with his big brother, he hoped she'd have sex with him, too.

# # #

As soon as she climbed in bed beside him, she rested her arm and her hand on his naked stomach. Surprising her, when she took a breath as if she was suddenly shocked, now she knew that he was naked. With him already having a huge erection, a giant boner, hinting what he so wanted to happen, his naked prick was in constant, throbbing and pulsating contact with his mother's forearm. Making its presence and his sexual excitement known, as if his cock was a dog seeking her loving affection and attention, the head of his stiff prick continually rubbed against his mother's forearm.

Not wasting time with small talk, surprising him with her touch, she reached her hand down and wrapped her motherly fingers around his stiff prick and squeezed. Clearly, by her squeezing his cock, in the way that he wanted to squeeze her naked tits and her naked ass, she wanted his prick. With her not resisting him by pulling her hand away as soon as she felt his cock, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his hard, erect prick in her soft, warm hand.

'This is so unbelievable he thought. I can't believe my mother is holding my naked, erect prick in her hand,' he thought.

Obviously, not sexually satisfied with her just holding his cock, he wondered if she'd do more than just hold his cock. He'd love for her to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him in the way that she stroked, sucked, and fucked his brother. In the way that his brother ejaculated cum in their mother's mouth, he'd love to ejaculate cum in his mother's mouth. In the way that his brother made love to and fucked their mother, he'd love to make love to and fuck their mother, too.

"Did I do that, Tyler," she asked, as if she didn't know, while innocently looking up at him? "Did I give you an erection," she asked him while giving him a sexy smile?

She peeked beneath the blanket and moving it back enough to expose his erect prick, she stared down at his naked cock before staring back up at him.

"Your prick is so much bigger than your father's prick and your brother's prick," she said pushing back the blanket to look at his cock again. "Your cock is so big," she said wrapping her hand tighter around him while looking up at him again. "It's so hard," she said squeezing it and taking another longer look at his big dick.

This time, while squeezing his prick, as if she was his wife, his girlfriend, his significant other, or his lover, instead of his mother, she slowly stroked his cock. As soon as she started stroking his cock, he reached out his horny hand to feel his mother's breast through her nightgown. Something he always wanted to do for years, he felt and fondled her nightgown clad breast, first one and then the other.

Then, as soon as her nipples made their impressions known by pushing against the palm of his hand, with her not stopping him, while continuing to feel and fondle her breasts, he fingered her nipples, too. To his mother's sexual delight, he pulled them, turned them, and twisted them through her nightgown. The more he fingered his mother's nipples the bigger and harder they grew. In the way that he couldn't wait for her to suck his cock, he couldn't wait to suck his mother's nipples.

12