Mother Says Goodbye to her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always been sexually attracted to you, Mom," he said. "I've always wanted to feel your tits while fingering your erect nipples," he said. "I've always wanted to touch and feel every part of your sexy and shapely body," he said pausing as if rethinking what he was about to say. Not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, he blurted out his true feelings. "I've always wanted you to see my cock, touch my prick, and stroke my dick."

While she continued fondling and stroking his stiff prick, he continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while staring up at her before staring down at her nightgown clad breasts. He continued pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples through her nightgown. With him giving her his undivided, sexual attention, she let out a little laugh of sexual delight.

# # #

"You're as horny as your brother," she said pausing as if she was the one rethinking what she was about to say.

She stared at him in the way that he stared at her. She stared at him with lustful, sexual desire in the way that he stared at her with lustful, sexual desire.

"Show me. I'm curious to know," she said biting her lip as if she was suddenly embarrassed to ask him her question.

She paused again as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"If you could do anything, anything, that you'd sexually like to do with and to your mother's naked body, what would you do?" She paused yet again. "Only, don't tell me. Show me. I'm curious to know what you'd do to me, if you could sexually do anything to me at all."

Tyler looked at his mother with horniness. He looked at her with incestuous lust. He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world. To him, she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world.

Only, instead of just being sexually enamored with her, he loved her. He truly loved his mother but not in the way that a son should love his mother. He loved her in the way that a man loved a woman. He loved her so very much that, if he wasn't her son and she wasn't his mother, he'd ask her to marry him.

"Mom," he said looking at her with sexual excitement. "Really? Seriously? Anything? Anything at all? If I could do sexually anything to your naked body that I'd like to do to you, my mother, what would I do," he asked rhetorically as if having a hard time wrapping his mind around having forbidden sex with his mother?

He paused as if thinking of all that he'd do to her beautiful naked body, with her hands, with her perfect mouth, and to her warm, wet pussy? If he could do sexually anything to his mother, he'd give her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. He'd masturbate her and then eat her. He'd make love to her and then fuck her. He'd have her suck his cock and cum in her mouth.

She nodded her head. Everything he ever masturbated over sexually doing with and to his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with him rushed through his mind in a flood of incestuous thoughts. If he could sexually do anything to and with his mother, were the things that they were doing now.

If he could sexually do anything to his mother, he'd kiss her. Not just kiss her, he'd French kiss her. He'd make out with her while feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and giving her long, deep, wet kisses. While kissing her, he'd finger her pussy. He'd masturbate his mother. He'd rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. He wouldn't stop until he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers.

Then, once he made her cum, he'd fall between her shapely thighs. He'd lick her pussy. He'd continue to lick her cunt until he gave her a second sexual orgasm, this time with his fingers and with his tongue.

Then, while continuing to make out with her, and touching and feeling her everywhere, he'd make slow and deeply penetrating love to her. Finally, he'd fuck her. He'd really fuck his mother. He'd fuck her hard and he'd fuck her fast. He'd continue fucking her faster and harder until he gave her a third sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

If he could do anything with and to his mother, he'd expose his cock to her and have her touch him, feel him, fondle him, and stroke him. In the way that she did with his brother, if he could sexually do anything to his mother, he'd have her blow him. He'd have her suck his cock while stroking his prick. While she stared up at him, stroking and sucking his cock, he'd cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum.

# # #

"Yes, but don't tell me. I don't want to know. Instead of telling me what you'd do, show me what you'd do," she said taking her sexual seduction to the next level. "Instead of hearing you say what you'd sexually do to your mother, as if I was your girlfriend, I want to see and feel all that you'd sexually do to me," she said.

While touching her, feeling her, and telling her what he'd do with her and to her anyway, he reached his hand down to cup her naked pussy. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover instead of his mother, he couldn't believe he was holding his mother's cunt in the palm of his hand. As if her cunt was his, as if he owned her, as if he was his master and she was his subservient slave, he was ready to control her and sexually pleasure her with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

"I'd touch and feel you everywhere while French kissing you, Mother," he said leaning to down to French kiss his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere.

He parted her lips with his tongue. Continuing to French kiss his mother, he continued feeling her breasts through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples. Then, he fingered her moist pussy. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her cunt until she was so very wet. Then, as soon as she was wet, he rubbed her clit harder and faster while fingerfucking her deeper. While continuing to kiss her, French kiss her, and make out with her, he masturbated his mother.

"Oh, Tyler. Tyler. You're going to make Mommy cum. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop fucking me with your fingers. I'm cumming, Tyler. I'm cumming," she said.

As if he had let the air out of her, she collapsed in his bed deflated. She cooed with sexual satisfaction after he masturbated his mother with his long, stiff fingers. Taking a moment to enjoy the afterglow of her sexual orgasm, once she collected herself, she asked him her next question.

"Now, that you masturbated me and gave your mother a sexual orgasm with your fingers, what would you do next? Show me. I'm curious to know," she said while already breathing heavily.

As if he was a masher on the subway, he stared at his mother as if she was naked.

"I'd strip you naked, Mother," he said. "I've always wanted to see you without your clothes."

Not waiting for him to strip her naked, helping him along, he watched her slowly and sexily remove her nightgown straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other. He watched the bodice of her nightgown slowly fall to her waist to expose her naked breasts. His mother was topless. She was beside him in his bed with her tits out of her nightgown. He couldn't believe his mother was topless.

Then, not done stripping herself naked, he watched her sit up in bed. He stared at her naked breasts moving with her every movement. He stared at her erect nipples and at her symmetrical areolas. Then, she reached down for her hem, lifted her nightgown, and remove her nightgown over her head and off. As if he had never seen a naked woman before, he stared at her naked B cup breasts, her erect nipple, and her symmetrical areolas. He stared at her light brown, trimmed pussy. He stared at his naked mother.

The first time seeing his mother naked, his mother was naked. He couldn't believe she was naked. She stripped herself naked. He couldn't believe she stripped herself naked in front of his horny eyes. In the way that his brother, Tim, saw his mother naked, Tyler was seeing his mother naked now. Hard for him to wrap his head around, in the way that he was naked and in bed with his mother, his mother was naked and in bed with him, too.

"Now that I'm naked, now what," she asked? "What would you do next? Show me instead of telling me," she said.

He gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look while telling anyway, what he'd do next.

"I'd turn on the light so that I could see you, all of you more clearly," he said turning on the light.

With her no longer hidden by the darkness and covered by her nightgown, he stared at his naked mother as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He stared at her B cup breasts tits. He stared at her brown, erect nipples and her brown, symmetrical areolas. He stared at her light brown, naked pussy.

"Is that it? Is this all that you'd do? Now, that I'm naked and now that you've seen me naked, what would you do next? Show me."

She paused to look at him with sexual expectation. Then, she gave him another naughty look and another sexy smile. He returned her naughty look and sexy smile with his naughty look and sexy smile. He reached both of his hands to feel and fondled her B cup, naked tits, while fingering her erect nipples.

"I'd make love to you, Mother. I'd stick my erect dick in you. Then, after I made love to you, I'd fuck you. I'd fuck you hard and I'd fuck you fast, Mom. I'd give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, tongue, and with my cock," he said. "I'd make you cum again."

She gave him yet another sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Don't just say it, do it," she said. "Show me. Since you've already given me a sexual orgasm with your fingers by masturbating me, give me multiple orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and with your cock by eating me and fucking me. I dare you, no, I double dare you to give me multiple orgasms not only with your tongue but also with and your cock," she said with a sexy smile. "I triple dare you to eat me and fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me an orgasm with your cock."

# # #

Immediately, he moved between his mother's shapely thighs. He fingered her wet pussy while licking her wet cunt. Continuing to lick her clit faster and harder with his tongue, he rubbed her clit harder and faster with his finger while fingerfucking his mother deeper. Then, continuing to finger her with one hand while licking her, he reached up his other hand to fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

"Tyler. Tyler. Oh, my God, Tyler. Don't stop. Please don't stop. If you continue fingering me and licking me like that, you'll make me cum again," she said wiggling her naked body all over his bed. "I swear to God, you'll make me cum, again," she said whispering what she wanted him to do in his ear. "Eat me. Eat your mother, Tyler. Make me cum with your fingers and tongue. If you make Mommy cum again, I'll suck you cock."

He rubbed her clit harder. He rubbed her clit faster. He fingerfucked her deeper and licked her harder and faster. Determined to make his mother cum again, he wanted to see and hear her have another sexual orgasm. He wanted to watch her having a sexual orgasm while knowing that it was him, her son, who gave her a second, sexual orgasm. As she promised she would if he ate her cunt, he wanted her to suck his cock.

"Cum, Mother, cum. I want to see your cum. Cum, mother, cum. I want to hear you cum. I want you to suck my prick. Cum, Mother, cum. I can't wait for you to blow me. I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her full, red lips while she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was already sucking his prick.

She stiffened her legs and arched her back.

"I'm cumming, Tyler. I'm cumming. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop licking me. Eat my pussy, Tyler. Eat Mommy's cunt. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Tyler. I'm cumming," she said. "Oh, my God. Mommy is cumming," she said while stiffening her legs and arching her back again. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

Tyler had eaten his mother. He ate his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he had eaten his mother's cunt. He gave his mother a sexual orgasm not only with his fingers but also with his tongue. He couldn't believe that he gave his MILF of a mother another sexual orgasm. Then, not stopping there, as soon as she had her sexual orgasm, he mounted her.

He made slow love to his mother while kissing her. Continuing to kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere, he treated his mother as if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover instead of his mother. Humping her harder and humping her faster, instead of making love to her, he fucked her. He fucked his mother. Determined to give her a third, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock, as if he was a fucking machine, he continued fucking his mother harder and faster.

"Tyler! My God, Tyler. No one has ever fucked me like this before. You're the best lover I ever had. Fuck me, Tyler. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy's cunt. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Tyler. I'm cumming," she said totally submitting to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. "Fuck me, Tyler. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

# # #

He lied to his mother. He had no intention of leaving her. He had no intention of joining the military and fighting overseas. Hoping she'd come to his room the night before he was leaving, he just wanted to have sex, incestuous sex with his mother. He just wanted her to suck him and fuck him in the way that she sucked and fucked his brother.

"I decided not to join the Marines, mother. I decided to stay here with you," he said.

She beamed a smile at her son. She hugged him. She kissed him a dozen times. Obviously, she was so happy that he wasn't leaving. She was so happy that he was staying with her.

"I'll give you sex whenever you want it," she said. "I'll fuck you and suck you all night and every day. You may cum in my mouth and in my cunt every morning and every night," she said while totally submitting to him.

Then, showing him how much she sexually wanted him while demonstrating her cocksucking skills, she lowered herself and took her son's prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth. In the way that she sucked Tim, she sucked Tyler. Giving him the best blowjob that he ever had in his life, in the way she allowed his brother to cum in her mouth, she allowed him to cum in her mouth, too.

With him looking older than he was and her looking younger than she was, mother and son moved to another city where no one knew them and where they lived as husband and wife. True to her promise, she gave him sex every day. She sucked him every morning and fucked him every night. Living with his mother in sexual bliss, never had Tyler been as happy and as sexually satisfied as he was living with his MILF of a mother.

THE END

12