Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelsey.
3.9k words
4.6
6.4k
6
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Robyn." Matt grinned.

Robyn stared up at him in open-mouthed shock. She blinked and shook her head furiously, trying to wake herself from this very weird sex dream. But she was already awake and Kelsey's father was stubbornly real, standing there shoving his cock into his daughter's hot mouth as if it were the most natural and unremarkable thing in the world.

"Kelsey, what are you doing?"

"Sucking cock? Duh."

"But he's your father!"

"Yeah, lucky me. I can have this big fucker any time I want." Kelsey flashed Robyn a lewd grin. "And I do. Believe me, I do. See, this is why I rushed right home when Old Bitchface split."

"That's horrible!"

"Don't be so fucking backward, Ro. Take a good long look at this big dick. Think of all the fun we're gonna have."

"We? Oh no no no, this is not happening!" Robyn insisted, but Kelsey knew her friend too well to accept her demurrals at face value. After all, Robyn could have leaped from the bed and fled. She could at least look away from the sight of her friend's incestuous sex play. She did neither, continuing instead to watch raptly as Kelsey returned her attention to her father's erect cock.

Kelsey curled her tongue around the glans, scraping her front teeth lightly along the corona. Matt grunted. "Oh, you like that, do you, Daddy?"

"You know I do, Kitten."

Kelsey had learned that if she kept up this light, playful stimulation of her father's prick she could keep him right on the edge of coming for a very long time. Her personal best was nearly an hour. He'd rewarded her that time by putting just the tip of his cock between her pursed lips and pumping what had seemed like a pint of thick, creamy semen into her mouth. Her mouth watered at the memory.

Her roommate Sally had affectionately dubbed her a "cum junkie," and Kelsey owned the label. She loved everything about semen: the warmth, the rich texture, the musky aroma. She loved the sensation of it splashing over her face and boobs or shooting onto her belly or ass or raining down onto her shoulders and back. She loved getting her pussy filled with multiple loads from several lovers in a single session. Most of all, though, she just adored the taste of it. Guys didn't all taste alike, not at all. She could work her way blindfolded through a dorm full of dudes in an evening and recognize right away when one returned for a second turn between her lips. The world of men was an endless tour of wine country for an aspiring young cum taster like herself.

Daddy's cum tasted the best of anyone's. She didn't love it; she craved it. She'd sucked out several loads just last night, but they'd agreed that this evening his jism would all be for Robyn. Kelsey was anxious to bring her friend into her exciting new family sexual relationship. This afternoon had been her idea, although her father had certainly encouraged her thinking. They'd planned this together. Now they were about to find out whether they'd made a mistake.

Robyn swallowed hard, struggling for breath as she watched Kelsey loving her father's prick. Sure, she'd had fantasies about Matt. They were among the few sexual things she'd never confided in Kelsey, for fear of upsetting her. She'd kept those urges uncomfortably to herself. "Come over here, get a closer look," Kelsey said in a low voice. Robyn hesitated for only a few seconds before crawling on her hands and knees to crouch next to Kelsey. "Come on, touch it."

"I...I can't," Robyn stammered. This was so wrong. Matt was almost family, after all.

"It's not like he's your father," Kelsey coaxed. Damn her intuition, anyway! Curiosity got the better of Robyn then and she raised her hand to touch Matt's scrotum. The flesh of the sensitive area was warm and silky. Lifting his big balls in her small hand, she smiled uncertainly up at him.

"Good girl." Matt patted Robyn's head gently. Kelsey planted a last long kiss on his cock and then offered it to her friend. Robyn could just barely close her hand around the thick, veiny shaft. She inhaled his masculine scent. An excited shiver ran down her spine. Tentatively, she swiped her tongue across the velvety dome of his prick.

"Put it in your mouth, honey," Matt urged. You've given blowjobs before, haven't you?" Robyn nodded, mesmerized by the immediacy and power of her attraction to him. He was bigger in every respect than the callow young guys she'd been with, and more confident without being pushy or acting as overtly macho as they did. Her pussy grew damp as she wondered how different fucking a mature man might turn out to be. Trembling with curiosity she parted her lips and brought the tip of his cock into her mouth. Matt's stomach and thigh muscles quivered slightly. She'd barely begun to suck him and she was already turning him on! His low groan of pleasure pleased her, and she relished the taste and texture of his warm, hard cock.

Robyn slid her moist lips over Matt's entire cockhead and stroked his pole with both hands, enjoying feeling his pulse beating between her palms. Meanwhile, Kelsey cuddled up against her father's muscular chest, tipping her face up to his to share a lovers' kiss. "You were right, honey," Matt told her as he rocked his hips forward to push a few inches more of his prick into Robyn's mouth. "I can tell she's going to be a great fuck."

"Told you so, Daddy. At heart Ro's like me, a sex-crazed slut. She just needs a little encouragement to bring it out." Kelsey broke the embrace and moved around behind Robyn. "I'm gonna have some more fun with her hot little pussy while she gives you head." She pressed her breasts against Robyn's back, reaching one hand under her friend to lightly stroke her nipples. Her other hand crept between Robyn's legs, massaging her inner thighs. Robyn shuddered when Kelsey probed her creamy little slit with a finger and then, as Robyn's inner muscles related, added a second and third. She was thinking about getting her entire hand in there and treating Robyn to a good fisting when Matt spoke up.

"Why don't you go ahead and suck Robyn's cunt for a while? Work her up good so she's really ready for dick. You know, I haven't got to see you with another woman in real life yet. Just your videos."

"Yes, sir!" Kelsey chirped. She flipped onto her back and slid forward so that her head was between Robyn's legs, then drew Robyn's hips down toward her face. Robyn's labia flushed and swelled as Kelsey flicked her tongue over her mound, tickling her clitoris.

"Ohhh...oh yeah," Robyn gasped. "Lick me. Suck my pussy. Oh god I'm burning up!"

Kelsey pried Robyn's vagina open with her fingertips. She sealed her mouth to Robyn's cunt and swirled her tongue around her friend's warm depths, tracing the folds of her hot inner walls. Kelsey sucked, straining for drops of the precious liquid she loved. Just as men were all different, no other pussy tasted like Robyn's—or maybe this just seemed so because Kelsey truly loved her, as she loved Matt. Either way, the chance to go down on both of them made her a very happy young lady.

Robyn arched her back and shrieked from the bottom of her lungs. Kelsey sucked and swallowed eagerly. This was going even better than she'd hoped for when she'd invited Robyn over for the day.

Kelsey was far more sexually adventurous than even Robyn knew. She'd stopped trying to hide it from her parents months before she'd left for college, and that had been the beginning of the strife between her mother and father. When Kelsey would do something like text her parents to let them know that she wouldn't be home that evening and not to worry because she was spending the weekend with a couple of cool older guys who'd chatted her up at the city boutique where she worked, her mother freaked out. Her father, to Donna's shock, took it all in stride.

"She's an adult," Matt would say reasonably.

"Matt, you've never been any help at all with Kelsey, but even you have to admit this is completely beyond the pale! What do you think she's going to be doing with those—those men?

"That's really her business at this point, don't you think? I mean, what do you propose that we do, lock her in her room? She'll be out of the house and on her own in a few months. What then?"

"Matt! I swear, sometimes I think you actually like knowing that your 'Kitten' is some kind of a—"

"Don't say it. What I think is that you drink way too much. We can discuss this when you're sober. Whenever that is."

Kelsey came to loathe her mother but didn't think that she was truly stupid. Kelsey suspected that Donna was right, that Daddy liked to see her becoming a wanton slut, and that suited Kelsey very well. When she got to college, Matt was the parent she chose to keep in close touch with. Her frequent texts to him quickly turned into sexting. Soon, father and daughter were Facetiming while Kelsey and Sally sixty-nined or sucked guys off. Putting on shows for Daddy got her hot. She loved thinking about Matt jacking off to pics of her getting doggied in her dorm room.

Finally, Matt had called Kelsey to tell her that Donna had discovered their messages. "So your Mom had a fit and packed her bags. She's gone." Then he'd smiled and added, "I'm sending you a plane ticket home."

The next evening he'd come in from work to find his daughter lounging on his bed, her wavy blonde hair fluffed out on the pillow. She was dressed in only a white mesh crop top that displayed her small rosy-nippled breasts and she wore no make-up at all. She'd spread her legs and cocked one knee to put her dewy, freshly-shaven slit on display for him.

"I want your cock, Daddy," she'd whispered. "Get undressed and let me show you what I learned at school." Minutes later Kelsey fulfilled her dream, squeezing her greedy little sex tunnel around her own father's prick as he bored into her cunt.

She'd thought that was the most wonderful night ever—but seeing Robyn bobbing her head forward and back on Matt's prick, she expected that this evening would turn out even better.

Robyn took more and more of Matt's meaty fuck-pole between her lips, delighting in every hard inch she could take. His shaft pressed warmly against the inside of her mouth and the head nudged a little further down her throat with each stroke. She loved being able to make him tremble and moan by doing little things like rolling her tongue along the underside of his prick. Up until now, she'd viewed blowjobs as part of foreplay, kind of fun but something she'd mainly done to please her partners. But she wasn't doing this for Matt; it was something they were doing together. It was a kind of fucking all on its own, like when she tongue-fucked Kelsey. She was learning that her throat was another sex channel that was meant to take cock, just like her cunt.

"Oh my God, Daddy, she's totally gushing in my mouth," Kelsey exclaimed. "You really should fuck her pussy now. You want that, Ro? Wanna feel Daddy's cock pumping up in this hot little slit?"

Robyn nodded frantically with Matt's prick still in her mouth. "Um-hmm...yeah!" She released him and flopped onto her back in the middle of the bed. "Please, Matt. Give it to me now..."

"Wait!" Kelsey sat back against the padded headboard with her legs spread and held out her arms to Robyn, who slithered up the bed to recline between the younger woman's legs. She laid her head back on Kelsey's shoulder and the two kissed while Matt knelt between her legs. Kelsey lovingly cupped her friend's small pert breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples until they were hard with desire.

"Fuck her now, Daddy," Kelsey whispered. Matt settled the dome of his prick at the entrance to Robyn's vagina and slowly flexed his hips forward.

Robyn lifted her pelvis up to meet Matt's drive, squealing joyfully as his sturdy cock pushed in between her cunt lips. She grabbed his hips to pull him deeper. Time stopped for her; she held her breath and envisioned Matt gliding into her forever and ever. Then his balls bumped against her ass. A fresh surge of arousal rippled through her body as he withdrew halfway and pushed forward again. "So...fucking...big! " she gasped.

Robyn's vagina was tiny but incredibly elastic. Kelsey often marveled at how easily she could get her fist in there, and yet how closely the hot slippery walls and little opening would hug her arm. And Robyn had been with some young guys who were pretty well hung, so there was more to the new sensual pleasure she was feeling than just the physical dimensions of the older man's cock. The unlined faces and impatience of guys her age lacked Matt's solidity and certainty. His rugged, seamed features and the sinewy limbs with which he enfolded her were like weather-worn granite, the work of ages. His eyes roved frankly over her naked body, claiming all her secrets for himself as she twisted and humped instinctively against him. Every thrust of his cock was deliberate, sure, and deep.

A man is fucking me. This is what I want. I'm never screwing young guys again.

"Fuck her good, Daddy." Kelsey's soft breath tickled Robyn's ear when she spoke. "She's gonna come...I can tell, it's in her eyes." Kelsey brushed dark, wet strands of hair away from Robyn's face and kissed her forehead gently. "Yeah, you're almost there, aren't you, baby?"

"Unnnngh..." Robyn moaned. She gazed desperately up into Kelsey's eyes, her lips again seeking out her friend's hot mouth. Kelsey denied her, instead dipping one finger into her own creamy slit and then running it lightly around her friend's lips until Robyn sucked it hungrily into her mouth.

"There you go...that's what you like, uh-huh. Kelsey knows what her Sweetness needs, and I'm gonna make sure you get as much of Daddy's beautiful cock as you want from now on. Just like me. We're gonna fuck him together. All the time."

Matt chuckled to himself, appreciating the way that Robyn's pussy spasmed around his prick in response to his daughter's words. The young brunette gyrated madly beneath him, whimpering and beating her heels against his ass as he drilled in and out of her cunt. Her moist sex lips clung needily to his cock every time he withdrew. Goddamn, but she was one fine little pussy.

Robyn climaxed suddenly, just as Kelsey had predicted. Her eyes rolled up under her fluttering lashes and her cunt contracting deliciously as if to trap him. Matt gritted his teeth and willed himself to go slow, determined not to come inside her yet. He wanted this first fuck to last a long time. He wanted her to exhaust herself with orgasms. Finally getting his dick in Robyn Henderson was everything he had hoped. He liked fucking her even more than he liked fucking her mother.

He even liked fucking Robyn more than he hated her father.

And Matt really hated Herb Henderson.

Herb had leapfrogged over Matt at Travis & Chandler years ago, on the strength of a piece of high-profile litigation on behalf of a South American client. To get the assignment he'd outmaneuvered Matt and undercut him in private meetings with the Chandlers, something that Matt had never been meant to find out.

But Herb was not half as clever as he thought himself, and that was when Matt realized how irredeemably deceitful and selfish Herb was.

It wasn't like a fellow couldn't learn a few things from Herb, none of which would land you on the shortlist for the Wallenberg Medal. He was a self-aggrandizing pragmatist with killer instincts who used the appetites and weaknesses of both clients and employers to either ingratiate himself or, even better, to exploit and control them. The recordings he made of the sexual encounters he arranged served him well in that regard. Matt often shook his head at the readiness of people these days to pose and to see their dissolute adventures digitally enshrined; it sometimes seemed that the more they had to lose, the more flagrant they became. The powerful were like high-stakes gamblers: having it all only thrilled them if they could risk it all.

Always ready to lend his "best buddy" a hand, Matt had assisted Herb in arranging and managing those orgies. This had provided him the perfect opportunities to record Herb's own infidelity. He'd planned to use the material when the time was right. It was a move so cold-blooded that Matt thought it worthy of Herb himself, and therefore entirely fitting.

Matt felt little pity for the man, who he'd come to regard as almost as hopeless a human being as he was a chess player. Herb was too egotistical to even suspect that Matt could have taken him in twenty moves any time they'd faced off across a board. Now, all Matt's years of deliberately letting himself be underestimated had paid off in spades.

The weird thing was, Matt had not been the person who'd left the thumb drive on Claire's desk. His plan had been to use the threat of public exposure to somehow force Herb's resignation. Someone else had gotten hold of some pictures and given them to Claire, requiring Matt to improvise. Fortunately, he'd planned long enough and thought through all the angles so thoroughly that he'd been able to capitalize on the happy coincidence. It had moved his own timetable up a little, but he was nothing if not adaptable.

Matt had fantasized about sinking his dick into Claire Henderson for decades. He'd thought that nothing could be better. Now he knew that he'd been mistaken. Robyn had inherited not only her mother's beauty but her unbounded, intuitive sexuality—and the daughter was just beginning what Matt foresaw as a long and wanton career. She was already a natural cocksucker, and once you got her motor running she fucked with pure abandon. Under his tutelage and with Kelsey's inspiration, she would grow to be a fantastic cockslut.

Robyn shuddered through another orgasm. Matt worked his hands and mouth over her body patiently, sucking and licking her sensitive young flesh from her ears to her toes, paying special attention to her lust-swollen tits and clitoris, stirring his cock around inside her clutching pussy to fully stimulate every nerve ending as he pumped in and out. Soon she was climaxing in waves, never quite coming down from one peak before another started building in her loins.

Kelsey kissed Robyn's eyelids and cheeks and whispered secrets to her that Matt could only guess at. As far as he could tell, his daughter had no filters and possibly no limits at all to her perversity. Whatever she was saying caused Robyn to blush a deep crimson and to react at one point with a feral grin. Seeing that shockingly depraved expression on the face of the unspoiled young thing pushed Matt over the edge. He growled with satisfaction as his cock jerked and fired long ropes of semen into Robyn's depths. The dark-haired young beauty writhed and ground her pelvis against his, her cunt convulsing around his cum-spitting prick.

Matt pulled out and sat back on his haunches, breathing heavily. Kelsey scrambled across the mattress and quickly climbed astride her father's groin. "Don't go soft on me, old man." Her tone was playful but in earnest. Without hesitation, she lowered her flowering wet pussy onto Matt's dripping prick. She laid her delicate hands on his broad shoulders. "Just get it in me and you know I'll keep you hard."

She cast a smoldering glance over her shoulder at Robyn, tossed her head back, and sat down fully on Matt's cock. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she cried out. Her hips became a blur and her long, fine hair a golden cloud floating around her narrow shoulders as she bounced and gyrated.

Life with Daddy was definitely better without Mom around to spoil the fun.

†††

It was just past midnight. After a light delivery dinner Matt, Robyn, and Kelsey had retired to the master bedroom, where he now relaxed with his shoulders propped on a pillow against the bed's leather headboard. Kelsey lay on her stomach between his widespread legs, licking his balls.

12