Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bathed every inch of his scrotum with her tongue. This was one of her favorite things to do to her father; feeling the skin of his big bag grow satiny smooth and taut against her fingers and tongue as his testicles swelled up always fascinated her. She pictured the millions of sperm swimming around in there, fighting for the chance to fly straight up that meaty tower and right into her pussy—or even better, her sucking mouth. Those little swimmers made Daddy's cum so thick and creamy and tasty for her.

Kelsey was an imaginative young woman. The way she saw it, the highest purpose to which she could put her creativity was finding ways to get herself and her lovers off.

Robyn rested her head in Matt's lap, her tender lips lovingly enfolding his velvety glans. Whatever Kelsey was doing down below, it had her father's cock drooling a steady stream of pre-cum. Robyn lapped it up hungrily, her cock-sucking ardor intensified by the way his fingers played between her parted thighs. She couldn't help contrasting him again with guys her age, all of them in such a hurry to do her the favor of putting their dicks in her and none of them ever really seeming to know exactly where to find her clit. Matt sure as hell knew, and he knew exactly how it was wired up.

He eased a finger into her cunt. She rolled against him, rubbing her aching nipples against his hip. She wanted his cock in her pussy again. She wanted it bad.

"Go on and take the whole head," Matt encouraged her. He tangled the fingers of his free hand in her curls and gently guided her head up and down. He noticed that, without being conscious of it, she'd begun matching her sucking rhythm to the fucking motion of his finger in her cunt.

That was good. He planned for Robyn to get a lot of cock-sucking practice tonight. He'd feed her at least one more load before fucking her again. He wanted her first night with him and Kelsey to be one she'd never forget. He wanted her devotion and loyalty, both as part of his unfolding strategy to advance his career and for more personal reasons.

His daughter's pert ass wriggled fetchingly as she rubbed her push back and forth on the down comforter. She was burning up and would soon want another fucking as well. Maybe the best thing to do would be to have one of the young women lie atop the other while he alternated turns in each of their pussies. The more he considered that idea, the better he liked it.

"Get ready, Robyn." Matt ran his finger lightly along the edge of her chin. "Here...it...comes...Ahh! " His cock spasmed and he blasted shot after shot of slippery ball juice into her sucking mouth.

Robyn purred with contentment and swallowed every drop.


12