Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 07

Story Info
The Message.
4.3k words
4.45
4.2k
8
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire ordered her three partners onto the long Cassina sectional in the center of Simone's living room. They sat with legs open, Gabe in the middle, their magnificent fuck-rods thrusting out like soldiers in formation presenting arms. She blinked and shook her head. This had to be a dream. For the first time in her life, she had a selection of cocks to play with. She could do whatever she liked, and on the heels of that realization came the silent affirmation: from this day forward, this would be her life.

She knelt before Gabe, her mouth watering. Her eyes never leaving his, she grasped Bobby and J.D.'s pricks tenderly. She ran her open hands over their satiny cock helmets, lubricating her palms with the slick liquid that oozed from the slits, then curled her fingers around their shafts and started jacking them with long, full strokes.

"Fuck yeah, work that pole!" Bobby crowed. He and J.D. both humped their hips, driving their cocks through her fists as if in a hurry to get themselves off, but Claire kept changing up her speed and pressure to keep them from coming. It would be fun to see how hard and high these elite athletes could shoot their seed, but right now she had other plans for their loads.

She'd learned a lot about giving hand jobs while at Euphoros. Constantly horny but often sore or recovering from various procedures, she'd satisfied her lustful urges in other creative ways. After a month the clinic's male physical therapists were competing to get the redheaded cocksucker in cabana 6 on their weekly rotations. Her doctors found it necessary to check in on her frequently as well, and she'd whiled away many afternoons jerking them off until they'd showered her in semen--often while a pretty young nurse attentively licked her clitoris.

Right now, Claire's clit was so swollen with excitement that she could have brought herself off with a single touch, and her pussy so wet that she imagined her juices running from her slit to drench the thick pile carpet between her thighs. She kissed Gabe's glans, teasingly darting her tongue into the slit for a taste of pre-cum. The heady, pungent flavor fueled her appetite for more. Judging by the size and tumescence of the big balls nestled between his thighs, there would be plenty for her there.

Gabe watched her through narrowed eyes, seemingly satisfied for the moment to follow her lead. Claire wet her lips and stretched her jaw wide, enfolding his cock crown in the velvet pocket of her lush red lips. She moaned as she sucked his cock more deeply into her mouth, licking the shaft hungrily as she went. She inhaled deeply. His intoxicating male scent spurred her on as she worked her way down that hard fleshy column.

He arched his hips off the cushion to push more of his prick into her mouth. Claire had never had so much meat down her throat and she loved every inch of it. She relaxed her pharynx for him and, with one powerful lunge after another, he forced the entire length past her lips at last. She sucked greedily.

Claire didn't really expect to manage these three aggressive and increasingly excited young athletes for very long. So, she wasn't surprised when after several minutes of her expert manipulations Bobby suddenly jumped up from the sofa and dropped to his knees behind her.

"Man, I got to get into this pussy some damn way." He pushed his face between her thighs and went down on her. He was good at it, snaking his tongue along the walls of her vagina to find and tickle her G-spot. She came twice. She was careful not to neglect J.D., keeping her left hand moving on his prick. She brought her free hand up to cradle Gabe's huge hanging balls while she continued bobbing her head up and down his cock.

J.D.'s cock throbbed in her fist. Claire knew that he was on the verge of blowing his load. Meanwhile, Bobby had stopped eating her out. She felt the hot dome of his prick pressing against her labia. He apparently couldn't wait any longer to fuck her.

So, she let go of J.D.'s cock before he could come and stood up abruptly, causing Bobby to lose his balance and tumble back onto the carpet. She smirked at him over her shoulder. "The official rules no foul," she teased.

"MotherFUCK!" Bobby roared. "What the goddamned hell do you think you're doing, woman?" Claire shrugged in mock apology and danced past him to lie back across a padded ottoman, her ass perched on one edge. Spreading her long legs wide and pointing her toes to the ceiling, she crooked her little finger at Gabe. His cock throbbing at the sight of her displaying herself in open invitation, Gabe crouched between her trim thighs and rubbed his prick across her moist, hairless pussy mound. She reached her arms up and drew him to her, hands gripping the ridges of his shoulder blades. She shivered at the heat and weight of his body bearing down on her belly and tits. They kissed.

"Put it in me now, babe," she whispered, her fingers playing lightly over his prick, guiding him to the target. "Give me the fucking of my life."

She held her breath as he nudged his cock between her labia, flexed his hips slightly, and entered. It was a revelation for Claire as Gabe opened and stretched her in a way she'd never experienced, not even with Burke Chandler. Nothing could compare to this. It wasn't like losing her virginity, not at all. That had happened late on a slightly tipsy evening in college, back in Herb's dorm room after a campus film festival, and her memories were of discomfort and a little disappointment. But this! Yes, there was some pain, as Doctor Burnett had warned there might be, but it was a divine agony.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, yeah!" Gabe croaked. That was all right. Attractive though he was, Claire didn't yearn for terms of endearment from him. She was in full heat and wanted to rut. Her rejuvenated little pussy clasped his cock so tightly that she swore she could feel its contours inside her fuck tunnel: the smooth velvety dome leaking semen in her, the flaring ridge of the corona, and finally the solid bulk of his massive pleasure pole slowly inching deeper, until...

Gabe bottomed out against Claire's cervix. That was new to her and she climaxed without warning. Her orgasm fell on her like a tsunami, tearing her soul from its moorings and sending her awareness tumbling into darkness. She gasped for breath and struggled to the surface only for a second wave to knock her senseless and drag her back under. She drowned in bliss.

She floated back to consciousness one ragged breath at a time. Gabe looked down at her quizzically, a touch of genuine concern evident in his eyes. "Don't tell me you have to ask," Claire drawled. She slapped him hard on his ass. "Now get that thing moving, motherfucker."

Gabe grimaced and started fucking her with short hard strokes that slowly lengthened as her vagina adjusted to him. She rocked her pelvis, getting into rhythm with his thrusts. Bobby and J.D. watched sullenly until she purred, "I want to suck cock now, guys. I don't care whose."

Bobby was a fraction of a second faster on his feet, leaving J.D. to simmer. Claire leaned her head back over the end of the ottoman and took hold of Bobby's cock. His wide hands closed on her tits, kneading them gently.

"Suck on 'em! Go on, that's what they're for! Oh, I really need it right now!" In a heartbeat, Bobby filled his mouth with warm, yielding tit-flesh. He flicked his tongue over the stony tips of her nipples, moving back and forth between the big sensitive mounds until she screamed.

Bobby cradled her skull, supporting her head so that he could simply slide his cock full length into her open mouth and throat. He worked his hips forward and back. Her finely sculpted face and full lips were just a fuck-hole for him to use as he wished. Her throat was a hot pulsating tunnel that milked his meat more skillfully than any cunt he'd ever screwed.

Claire whimpered gleefully and grabbed the backs of Bobby's thighs, digging her fingers into the corded muscle and holding on while he fucked her face. After all of Claire's taunting and teasing earlier he'd built up a full head of steam and he slammed into her relentlessly, determined that she would submit. But he couldn't last long under the assault of Claire's experienced tongue. She soon felt his fuck-meat pulsing in her throat, and seconds later was treated to warm volleys of jism pumping into her belly.

Bobby yelled and cursed and finally subsided. Chagrined, he pulled his spent prick out of her mouth, a shiny strand of saliva and cum bridging the air from his cock-head to her lips. As he moved out of her line of sight she caught a glimpse of Simone with her two studs. It was odd, watching people fuck from this upside-down angle: Simone bent and spread-eagled over a low table with Vince behind and above her drilling his huge cock rapidly in and out of her asshole.

Marcus sat on the glass tabletop in front of Simone, his prick rearing up before her face. Chin propped on her elbows, Simone licked the underside of that big solid slab of meat from the seam of his scrotum right up to the tip and back again. She was already covered with cum. The white stuff coated her face from forehead to chin and dripped onto the glass. It matted her silver-blond hair and shimmered on her shoulder blades and the small of her back. They'd only been at it for a few minutes at most, which indicated to Claire that those great quantities of jism represented only one or at most two of the Demons' ball-loads. Amazing.

"TAKE IT BITCH!" With a loud slap of his hips against her taut round buttocks, Vince hammered into Simone a final time. His thighs and ass muscles clenched, and Claire knew that he was coming. A visible spasm of pleasure rippled throughout Simone's body from the soles of her feet to her fluttering eyelids.

"Yes, oh yes!" Simone babbled. "Oh, so much fucking cum! So much...More! pump me full, you motherfucker. Fill my whore ass up with your cum!" She licked frantically at Marcus' cock, triggering his orgasm as well. Cum shot from his cock, arcing several feet into the air before landing on her back and in her hair. He pointed his prick downward, painting her face with still more viscous white liquid. Simone squealed loudly as she came.

Vince withdrew from Simone's ass. "Get back in there, bro." Marcus wiped his cock across Simone's cheek and then changed places with his teammate. Deciding to change things up, he plunged his prick into her recently-neglected pussy. Vince shoved his own jism-dripping dick into her face. "Clean me up. Get me hard again and you can drink my next load."

The scene was a revelation for Claire: Simone, that imperious, icy beauty, experiencing release in being dominated by these giants. It was like she found a paradoxical freedom in being so used and humiliated.

As if to confirm Claire's thought, Simone lowered her eyes humbly. "Thank you, sir." She set about her task, an utterly fulfilled woman indulging her deepest desires without shame, explanation, or apology.

Claire wanted that for herself.

Gabe brought her back to the moment by gently biting one of her nipples and sucking it into his mouth. She arched her back higher, pelvis gyrating as if to capture more of him even though his cock was already going all the way in with every forceful lunge. He drove into her more savagely in response. It was as much a contest as coupling, with each determined to match the other's intensity and endurance.

And that was what they were, in Claire's heart and for that instant, a match. Gabe was not as patient as Matt, nor was he brutal like Burke. He was unyielding, yes, but present and as keenly alert to her momentum and intent as if facing off against her on the court. She sensed him and responded unhesitatingly. Their struggle gave way little by little to a supple mutual rhythm. Back and forth, tension and release... They were one, and Claire could not imagine that they ever had been or could be otherwise.

Get real, she chided herself, breaking the spell. This guy's got an A-list fiancée and a line of groupies who wait in parking lots for the chance to suck him off. This is just a fuck...but make him remember you.

They came together. Claire convulsed around Gabe's pounding, thrusting cock. She let go of him and fell back on the ottoman, arms flung wide and clenching her fists so tightly that her nails cut into her palms. Gabe made a deep, grinding noise in his chest that she could not describe, like the distance-smothered sound of some mighty engine, and poured himself into her.

"What was...I don't...fucking...believe it." Gabe sagged to the floor and rolled onto his back, breathing heavily. In repose, his face unguarded, he looked no older than her own son. He was so peaceful and naively satisfied that it almost seemed a shame to spoil the moment.

And yet...

Claire raised herself on one elbow. "Okay, fellas. Who's next?"

J.D. was on her instantly, fitting the turgid head of his cock into her cunt. He bellowed and drove into her to the hilt. She howled and came almost immediately. Gabe watched with a frown, looked briefly forlorn, then got to his feet and went to await a turn at Simone.

The Demons were four-time national champions. Three of the starting squad had been all-star MVPs. They tore through multiple overtimes like warm-ups. And as this evening wore on they soon found themselves struggling to keep it together, reduced to taking sluggish turns, one man at a time on a single one of the women, while the other used her mouth and hands to coax another stud back to readiness.

†††

"Can you walk, darling?"

Claire was curled up and dozing on the sofa. She opened her eyes and wrinkled her nose at Simone. "I think so," she chimed, stretching languidly. "Look at you! You're a mess."

Simone trailed a finger over Claire's left breast, collecting jism and then licking it off her fingertip. "You should see yourself."

From the aerie of the penthouse, the city below was an ocean of yellow stars. The distant promontories of skyscrapers and their deep crevices filled with sluggish city traffic were curiously flattened by the night. "What time is it?"

"After ten." Simon gestured toward the sprawled, slumbering forms of five exhausted Demons. "Cunts versus cocks, and we pulled out a late victory. Come on, let's you and I go have a soak while these fine specimens of alpha manhood recuperate. Give 'em another hour to recharge."

The water jets in the big marble tub soothed Claire's tender and abraded flesh. "I so need this," she sighed, sipping her whiskey. "There are parts of me that I didn't know would still bend in those directions."

"At this time in our lives we girls need to work out those muscles every day," Simone sympathized. She sat across from Claire, lathering up and scrubbing the evening's sweat and semen away. "Stretching is important. Don't let a day pass without stretching and wrapping those gorgeous legs around a strong man's hips. And progressive exercise is essential. When you get too used to a cock, find yourself a bigger and harder one."

Claire burst into laughter.

"You may be new to sport-fucking, but you catch on fast," Simone continued. "I was fairly well occupied myself, but I watched the way you handled those young men and I'm impressed. The Demons are intensely competitive, elite professional athletes. They're champions. I adore fucking them precisely because they're such irresistible forces. To be outmatched and overpowered is the novelty for me."

"So I noticed."

"But you...you had them eating out of your hand. Like lions in a circus ring."

"It's not rocket science," Claire demurred. "Make 'em horny. Make 'em want it. Then make 'em wait."

"Don't be modest. That takes daring. Physical courage. Most of all, it takes a stronger will than theirs combined."

Simone took a long swallow of champagne. "Of course you have the Konstantyn assignment. Herb has done most of the spadework with Loretta Murphy backing him up. I'll have her work with you. At this point, it's mainly a matter of visas and permits, and licenses to do business over here. There are some regulatory issues involving banking that still need to be straightened out, and that might prove challenging. Grigor's businesses include some that you could call complicated."

"He's a gangster."

"Quite." Simone grinned. "You'll enjoy him. And I know that you have the resources to handle any special demands he might present. But now let's talk about what you want. What else do you want to be doing?"

Claire paused. Taking a long breath she said, "I want to get my son out of prison. Herb wouldn't let me fight for Noah. His attorneys were fucking incompetents, and I don't think a decent appeal will take too many hours--"

"All the resources of the Firm are at your disposal, darling," Simone said, waving her glass airily. "Take whatever time and spend however much of our money you have to."

"Thank you. This means everything to me."

"Of course. Family. Now, since we're on the subject of Herb...remember what I said this morning about killing two birds with one stone? Well, I may not have mentioned that this little flat is completely wired to record everything that goes on here. I thought we might take this occasion to compose a rather pointed 'Dear John' for your husband."

A shiver shot up Claire's spine, and a broad smile crept across her face as she said, "Simone, you are an evil woman."

"Am I? I've learned how to handle men. Oh, we can talk about social progress and 'shattering the glass ceiling' for as long as we like. But ambitious and powerful men still see women like you and me either as ornaments or as utilities that exist to service them. They always will. At heart, most are no better than zoo specimens dressed up in Italian cashmere.

"So, my dear, step through the looking glass with me and see men for what they really are: disposable, and good for only one thing. They belong naked on their backs, cocks hard and ready to satisfy us."

Claire raised an eyebrow. "Even Burke?"

Simone threw back her head and laughed. "Especially Burke. Don't think I'm sentimental. I make good use of that big prick he's so proud of. But even he suffers the cruel indignities of age, darling, and when the day comes that he no longer suffices I'll swap him out for a young trophy stud. A hardbody like Marcus, with an ever-ready cock and big round cum-tanks between his legs for me to drain at my leisure." She paused thoughtfully. "I'll probably buy myself a couple. Why not?"

Claire, who'd thought that nothing could shock her at this point, was rocked by Simone's frank confidences. Yet the older woman's sexual pragmatism nourished the seed of an extraordinarily wicked idea that Claire had lately been pondering on her own.

"I see those wheels turning." Simone touched Claire lightly on the forehead. "Don't overthink it, love. Now, let's go rouse the fellows and make a movie for Herb."

†††

Herb Henderson sat slumped at the computer in his home office, surfing the web and drinking. He was alone in the house now. Nearly a month ago he'd come home to a note from Robyn saying that she'd be staying over with Kelsey Ellis "for a few days." Those days had become weeks. He filled the long hours by surfing for porn and drinking. He needed to numb his humiliation and fill the emptiness of his days. He had not yet seen or drunk enough to accomplish the task.

The email that popped up was from Claire's office account, and it was encrypted. Herb unlocked it with his company card. It contained only a link to a video stored on the Travis & Chandler intranet. He clicked on it.

Her face filled the monitor. She was reclining on a pillow with her face turned toward the camera. The angle was very tight. A few dark red curls framed her beautiful features. She smiled coyly at the camera and spoke directly to it:

12