Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dearest Herbert...thinking over our encounter this morning, I can see that you're having difficulty moving on from our relationship. So I do hope this helps. Call it closure if you like. It's just my little way of telling you that you and I are over."

The camera pulled back to include her shoulders and her naked breasts. Herb's heart skipped a beat at seeing those big soft globes fully revealed for the first time in their newly enhanced state, rising and falling with her breath. She was an alluring, unreachable erotic vision.

A man's cock appeared in the frame, sliding up between her breasts. The deep purple head of the thing was the size of Herb's fist. With a wink at the camera, Claire curled her tongue out like a snake's to lightly poke the underside of the anonymous organ. A little fluid dripped from the slit. Claire caught the droplets and rolled them about on her tongue, swallowing with gusto.

The angle widened again to include the whole length of what appeared to be a day bed: a thickly padded mattress about six feet long atop a dark oaken frame. The guy was crouched on Claire's stomach with his knees dug into the mattress on either side. His face wasn't visible--the frame cut off his image at mid-chest--but whoever he was, he looked to be nearly twice Claire's size, lean and muscular and hung like a horse. She cupped her breasts in her hands, pressing them together to form a snug channel for his cock. He rocked slowly back and forth, fucking her mammoth tits. She looked up at him adoringly, mouthing words that Herb couldn't make out even with the speaker volume turned all the way up. Whatever she was saying must have excited the stud, as the longer she spoke the harder he humped.

Herb's stomach knotted. He threw up.

When he recovered himself enough to resume watching, Claire had put her hands to the unknown stud's thighs to slow his pace and pull him forward toward her face. Now she swallowed his whole cock crown and sucked at it like a succulent orange. Drool ran down her cheeks onto the mattress. She drew her knees up tight against his back and buttocks, exposing the pink peach of her small vagina to open herself up for...what, exactly? Herb dreaded the answer.

Another giant stepped up to the foot of the bed, placed his hands on Claire's knees for balance, and sank his prick into her wet cunt. Her muscles contracted as if from an electric shock. She was clearly coming hard, and she came repeatedly for the several minutes that the second man plunged in and out of her.

More men appeared around the bed, all as big and solidly built as the first two. Who the hell were these guys? The stud Claire was sucking off unloaded in her mouth and rolled off of her to disappear from view. The one who was fucking her pulled out when he came, shooting torrents of thick white jism onto her belly and then straight into her open pussy from a foot away, aiming like he was taking target practice. She rolled onto her side, faced the camera again to make eye contact with the lens, and cocked one leg high in the air. A fresh stud grabbed her ankle, hoisted her leg to his shoulder, and drove his cock into her pussy from a standing posture. Claire took a moment to wave cheerfully to the camera before opening her mouth wide to deep-throat a fourth man.

The video was almost an hour long. Herb guzzled his liquor as he watched, unable to take his eyes from the screen. At no point did Claire have fewer than two hard pricks inside her slutty holes; at several points, she was getting three studs off like a real pro. They shot incredible quantities of cum into her mouth and cunt and onto her face and tits and belly and ass.

At the finale she was on her knees with her ass high in the air, blowing one man while another fucked her asshole. He came inside her and moved out of frame. Another man was lining up his cock to take the ass-fucker's place in Claire's rear entrance when she looked up at the camera and said brightly, "You take good care of yourself, dear. Good night."

The image went abruptly to black. Herb stared blankly at it for several seconds.

He overturned the desk. The laptop skittered across the polished oak floor to disappear into the shadows. Thoroughly drunk at last, he staggered to the bookcase and started hurled heavy leather-bound legal tomes in all directions. One crashed through the bay window into the warm outer dark.

Finally, he slumped to the floor exhausted. The glowing blue power light of the computer, which lay crookedly against the wall a few feet away, caught his eye. Retrieving it, he set Claire's video to play on repeat, watching again and again as if to burn every frame of his faithless whore wife's betrayal into his retinas forever.

He jerked himself off as he watched, coming twice.

12