Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 08

Story Info
The Team.
3.6k words
4.48
4.3k
9
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire wasn't yet aware that while she challenged her limits with the Demons at the Chandler penthouse, her twenty-one-year-old daughter was finding her own calling. At the very moment that her mother was skewering her cunt onto Gabe Daniels' cock for the first time, Robyn was lying naked in the Ellises' living room, sucking off Simone's husband Burke.

Robyn slouched on the living room sofa with her head and shoulders resting up against the couch back and her small buttocks perched on the seat edge. Her slender legs were wide open and her feet planted flat on the carpet. She held onto Burke's muscular calves as he crouched astride her on the seat cushions with his hands resting against the back, slowly pushing his giant prick downward into her slack mouth.

Matt and Kelsey Ellis cuddled naked together on a loveseat, watching the action. Kelsey sat astride her father, leaning back against his broad chest with his prick jutting up between her legs. She caressed his big cock and rubbed her slit against it, leaving a damp trail of her juices along the stalk. Twisting her head, she tipped her face down to Matt's for a long, deep kiss.

"Doncha love watching her?" Kelsey murmured, squeezing the thick club of her father's cock. "Look at how wet her pussy is already. She's all opened up. She's gonna need a cock in there soon."

"Seems to me like she's got all she can handle for now," Matt mused. Robyn had closed her fingers around Burke's cock and was sliding her hand up and down the spit-soaked pole as it dipped in and out between her lips. Sleeving his prick in her fist served the dual purposes of stimulating him and of blocking him from ramming his entire cock all the way down her gullet at once. Matt wondered how much longer Burke would go along with that.

"You're so wrong, Daddy." Kelsey's elfish green eyes were serious. "Look at the way she's humping the air--every time he goes in, she's right up on her tiptoes. She wants something in that fuck-hole. A woman knows."

Matt cupped and molded his daughter's small, hard-nippled breasts. His hands completely covered the subtle swells of tender flesh, which were just the right size for a young woman with Kelsey's slender figure. They struck a pleasing balance with her cute little ass, slim hips, and the sleek race-horse legs that tapered up to gap around her prominent, pouting pussy mound. Matt could completely suck one of her tits entirely into his mouth. That drove her wild every time.

Kelsey was a natural beauty, such that men's heads turned to follow her even when she frumped around the city streets without makeup in her customary getup of dungarees, hoody, and scuffed black Doc Martens. But most would never suspect that those shapeless layers of denim and plaid cloaked the physique of a gymnast, the carriage of a gamine stripper, and the soul of an unashamed cock-whore.

"Maybe she doesn't need a man right now," Matt said. "Maybe it should be your hot little tongue in there making Robyn come." He took hold of his cock and pressed it firmly against Kelsey's crotch, causing her to squirm and rub her clitoris against him.

"You think so, Daddy?"

"Sure. You go ahead and have fun with your girlfriend. I'll just sit here and watch the show for a while."

Kelsey gave her father a last lingering kiss. She crawled off the chair and across the carpet on her hands and knees toward Robyn's waiting pussy. As she settled in between her lover's thighs she reflected on her good luck to have a father as supportive and encouraging as Matt. He so often seemed to know just what she really wanted without being told. Kelsey herself was a touch more controlling. Whenever she saw Robyn with a man she was unhappy unless she joined in. Matt was the only one with whom she could share her Sweetness without feeling a stab of jealousy.

In a few minutes, Burke Chandler would be plowing Robyn's furrow with that big pussy-pleaser that Kelsey herself knew so intimately. Kelsey understood that this was the point of the party, to further cement the favored relationship that Matt and Burke were building. That only made it all the more important to her to be the first to make Robyn come this evening.

Robyn climaxed as soon as Kelsey's lips closed around the stiff little pearl of her clitoris. Oh thank God for Kelsey, she thought as the relief of orgasm washed over her. Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey from whom all blessings flowed. Without Kel, Robyn wouldn't have Matt. She wouldn't be lying here right now taking the biggest cock she'd ever imagined down her needy throat.

Robyn was doubly glad this evening that she'd sucked cum out of Matt's dick off at least once or twice a day since moving in with the Ellises. First, because she'd come to love cock sucking almost as much as Kel, and second because the practice made it possible for her to fully enjoy Burke rather than just struggling to survive the experience with her sanity intact.

It was hard for her to believe how quickly her entire life had changed from the daily misery of the remnants of the Henderson household into something so idyllic. At the Ellises, Robyn and Kelsey shared Kelsey's room and they slept there together as often as not. They loved one another passionately and cherished their private time. Some evenings they'd make love for hours before drifting off to sleep with their heads between one another's legs, waking one another during the night with tender kisses on the thighs and pussy to begin their games again. Still, neither of them was satisfied for long nowadays without Matt's cock. For the three of them together, there was the big bed in the spacious master bedroom...and the shower, and the living room, and the kitchen and the pool and...

Robyn's days and nights had become a blissful erotic blur. In Kelsey and Matt, she had the best of two worlds: the woman she loved, and an experienced man with whom to explore every dark and unsuspected corner of her sexuality.

She knew that she would do anything for them. Better than that, she knew that she would love every moment of it.

Burke yanked Robyn's pumping hand off of his cock. Grabbing both of her narrow wrists in one huge paw, he lifted her arms above her head and out of his way. He'd humored this young slut long enough. Now he would plunder that ingenious young face with his whole prick. He bore down on her, inexorably driving his missile into her facial fuck-hole until the coarse hair of his scrotum chafed her chin. The flash of panic in her eyes was a familiar and welcome signal that she recognized her helplessness. Resignation would inevitably follow swiftly and, eventually, elated acceptance that she was no more than one more beautiful, willing dick-sleeve for Burke Chandler. That was the price he exacted from women in exchange for the excruciating pleasure of being filled by his cock.

The whole length of his prick dripped with Robyn's saliva as he slowly pulled out of her mouth, shifting his weight in preparation for ramming it home again.

What happened next shook him to his bones.

He'd withdrawn all but the fuck-knob when she caught him off balance, grabbed hold of his buttocks, and dragged him back, digging her fingers into his asscheeks and sucking him all the way down her gullet in one motion. Burke was dumbfounded by her sudden aggression. His barrel-like torso lurched violently and he clung to the couch-back for balance as the delirious young brunette sucked him in like a cyclone.

Matt almost laughed aloud at Burke's alarm, having experienced the unexpected, coiled strength of those lithe young limbs himself as weeks had passed and Robyn had become surer of herself and her desires. Robyn aroused was a force of nature.

Burke instinctively reared back, looking closer to genuinely frightened than Matt had ever seen him. This time, Robyn let him go free long enough to snarl, "You do not leave me hanging, you big-dicked bastard!" before darting her head forward to recapture his prick.

The way the hard yet flexible pole invaded her throat set off myriad sparks of pleasure in Robyn's loins. When she sucked cock she felt as if she were somehow merging with her partner; clamping her lips around the root of Burke's prick, she savored the sensation of having this massive living thing pulsating within her own throbbing oral passage. She'd grown used to the tenderness and patience with which Matt fed her cock, and there was something unexpectedly exciting about Burke's will to dominate her.

There was no question that at his core Burke Chandler was a bully who sought to beat down and master everyone around him, especially the many women he bedded. Had Robyn been alone with him, she might have been as intimidated as he'd clearly hoped. But as long as Matt and Kelsey were here with her she had absolute confidence that no harm could befall her.

"Gimme that meat!" Robyn's shoulders sank lower on the couch, pulling Burke down with her. He planted his knees against the cushions on either side of her head, driving his cock all the way down her throat. Kelsey's head dipped down and her pelvis lifted higher as she followed her girlfriend's descent. The blonde's knees spread wider and her flushed pussy mound peeked out from between her thighs, begging for her father's attention.

By this point, Matt's cock was hard enough to punch holes in the walls. He'd waited long enough. The one thing in the world that was better than watching his daughter fuck was getting his dick inside her.

When he knelt and took hold of her hips, Kelsey raised her butt a few inches more to present him with a more open target. She backed into him as he entered her warm, silken vagina. Her cunt muscles rippled spasmodically, welcoming his prick. He pushed in deep, luxuriating in every cock-throttling inch of her suctioning sex canal.

A gurgling sound of delight escaped Kelsey's throat. She lifted her face from Robyn's pussy briefly. "All the way, Daddy...oh yeah, I'm ready...I'm so ready for daddy-dick. Bang those big balls up against my mound. Please..."

"Have I ever said no to you, Kitten?" Matt assured her, only too happy to fulfill her horny demand. There was no sensation in the world finer than sinking his prick all the way into one of his daughter's holes--any of them.

Rolling her hips in small circles as she pushed back against her father's thrusts, Kelsey sucked Robyn even more fervently, causing the older girl's pussy to spasm and flood her mouth with fresh nectar. Kelsey drank ravenously and went on exploring Robyn's succulent channel with her tongue.

"Goddamn!" Burke cursed. When his cock started jerking in Robyn's mouth, she sucked him still harder. She could tell that he was fighting not to come yet, which only strengthened her resolve to drag the jism up from his balls. She hugged his thighs and pressed her face against his hard stomach, lodging his glans at the bottom of her throat as the first bolts of semen volleyed from his cock. At that she relaxed her grip slightly to let him withdraw far enough that she could catch his cum on her tongue, slurping up a few tasty shots before sucking him all the way down again. The pressure caused the creamy contents of her mouth to squirt out around the corners of her lips, rolling down her chin. After a few more long gulps, she pulled her mouth off of his prick and let him finish on her face. Semen splashed her cheeks and forehead and clung to her long lashes. She licked it from her lips and from his drooling cock-slit.

A disbelieving Burke groaned and rolled off of Robyn. He sprawled beside her, looking somehow both satiated and confused at the same time. Robyn slowly came back to Earth, not sure herself what had just happened to her. When she fucked, at times she felt possessed by someone or something infinitely more demanding and courageous than she'd ever known herself to be. She might not understand everything about herself, but looking at Burke's limp form one thing she did know was that she wanted his cock back inside her again, and soon.

Matt had set up a slow rocking rhythm inside Kelsey, and she whimpered into Robyn's muff with each thrust. She squirmed her buttocks against him, squeezing her pussy around his prick to resist each outward stroke. She knew how much he liked that, and she wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could. The joy of having her own father moving in her secret places was almost more than she could stand.

Matt took hold of his daughter's breasts again, lightly rolling his palms across her sensitive nipples. She shivered. One thing he loved about taking Kelsey from behind was seeing all the delicate small muscles of her shoulders and back undulate in time with what he knew were deep, inner spasms of pleasure. He could tell when she neared climax. The two of them were so attuned to one another that they often fucked long into the night, stoking each other's heat just up to the precipice of passion repeatedly without either succumbing, until at last both tumbled over together in long, intense shared orgasms.

Not this time. The combination of Kelsey's prick-milking pussy and her breathy little cries of happiness sent Matt over the edge quickly, and his cum flowed into her. She screamed and climaxed with him.

†††

Matt and Burke stood chatting at the kitchen island while Matt made drinks. "You're showing a lot of initiative these days," Robyn overheard Burke tell him, from where she and Kelsey sat making out in the loveseat. "And these two...well, you three have become quite the team, eh?"

"Team Ellis for the win," Kelsey whispered with a smirk.

"Hey, I'm in this too!" Robyn protested.

"You are definitely Team Ellis," Kelsey put a finger to Robyn's lips and cuddled closer.

"You give as good as you get, and you're fearless," Burke told Robyn as he settled down on the sofa again across from her, his admiration evident. "You are definitely your mother's daughter." From those words and his conspiratorial attitude, she intuited something that clarified a great deal for her.

"You dickin' my Mama now, are you, Mister Chandler?" Robyn rose and stalked toward him.

"My dear, a gentleman never--"

"A gentleman wouldn't try to choke a poor girl with his dick, least not without asking first," Robyn drawled disdainfully as she padded across the carpet to him.

Matt's heart leaped, as always, at the way she moved...that willowy, swaying gait, half on tiptoe with every unselfconsciously sensual step. "Or fuck his own daughter, for that matter," she added, shooting Matt a sidelong glance. She rapped Burke playfully on his nose. "Lucky for you two dirty old men that gentlemen bore me." She dragged her short French nails lightly up the sensitive underside of his prick, which swelled and reared higher in response. "What I wanna know, Mister Chandler, is if this silly overgrown salami is good for something besides scaring some old mares."

Burke sat straight up and took both of Robyn's small hands in his, a gesture that struck Matt as absurdly gallant coming from him. "You be the judge, Miss Henderson. I am at your disposal."

"All right, then." Robyn climbed into his lap. She raised herself up and stretched her legs wide, doing a cheerleader's split with her feet braced against the sofa arms. Wrapping her arms around Burke's thick neck, she eased herself down until his huge glans just parted her delicate labia. Her inner walls stretched around him as his fuck-knob fully penetrated her, and she exhaled slowly as she lowered herself onto him. He humped his ass slightly, all at once pushing several inches upward into her cunt channel, and her breath caught in her throat momentarily. It had been an involuntary thrust, something he couldn't resist despite his obvious intent to remain uncharacteristically passive at this point. Her juices ran like a river, her body responding to the sweet torture of swallowing his big shaft.

They both stopped moving against one another. Robyn caught the ghost of a self-satisfied gleam in Burke's eyes. He thinks he's got me. She hesitated and started to lift herself up and off of him. Most of his prick slipped from her cunt--

Without warning, Robyn bore down with her full weight and forced herself all the way down, taking his cock to the hilt.

"Jesus Christ!" Matt couldn't believe his eyes. He'd never seen a woman take Burke Chandler's full manhood so smoothly on a single stroke; judging from Burke's gobsmacked expression, neither had he. Robyn's tiny pussy seemed to open like a magician's box to envelop his cock; it was like watching an apparently cornered mouse turn to swallow a king cobra whole at one gulp.

Kelsey giggled at her father's astonishment. "Silly old Dad--Ro can take my arm up to the elbow in that sweet little hole. She's made for big cocks."

I think this dick's bigger than your arm, Kel, Robyn mused. Burke's gloriously oversized fuck-rod filled her beyond anything she could have imagined. She rode him, her senses aflame, ecstasy mingling with torment, bursts of pleasure erupting in her churning depths as the magnificent pillar of flesh nudged into her womb each time she bottomed out on him. Burke reached for her breasts. She slapped him away, grabbed his head in both her hands, and crushed her lips against his plunging her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Harder, stud!" she hissed. He closed his hands around her waist, trying to hold her in place to hammer his cock rapidly in and out of her cunt. She broke free and rode him like a stallion; if she'd had spurs she'd have buried them in his beefy flanks to drive him harder. "Kill me with that monster!"

"Fearless...your mother's daughter." Burke's words rang in Robyn's ears, challenging her. She couldn't help picturing her mother as she was now, this Goliath's cunt-wrecking fuck-rod splitting her wide as they wrestled. The image was perversely exciting. She climaxed with a howl but kept going without missing a stroke. Even as her rational mind burned away in the fires of lust, the rutting female animal that remained would not succumb. She knew in her heart that Claire would have conquered this beast and she could do no less.

The spectacle of Robyn, wild-eyed and slavering like a wolf, her pert round ass rippling like a water-filled balloon every time she bounced off of Burke's huge balls, had Matt's cock as hard as if he'd just arrived at the party. Never one to refuse such an invitation, Kelsey knelt between her father's legs and clutched the root of his prick in one hand while slurping loudly on his big balls. With her free hand, she shoved at one of his thighs. "Spread out wider, Daddy," she urged. "Open up and scoot way forward so I can do my thing."

Matt wasted no time in doing as his daughter asked. With a smile of feigned innocence, she balanced on the balls of her feet, lowered her head, and craned her neck gracefully forward to bury her face between his buttocks. Seconds later he felt the warm tickle of her breath and the tingle of her soft wet tongue licking from the top of his ass crack all the way forward to the base of his scrotum. She repeated the exercise, each time lingering to circle and probe his anus with her tongue-tip.

"Am I doing it the way you like it, Daddy?"

"That's perfect, Kitten." Matt sighed. "You're an artist, you know that?"

"Thank you, Daddy." Kelsey loved rimming her father and had rarely missed an opportunity to practice it ever since he'd first taught her how. She loved his reaction to it, as well as the sense of control that it gave her. Most of all she loved the absolute wickedness of it.

The more that she wasn't supposed to do a thing, Kelsey had discovered, the hornier it made her. To that end, nothing in life could beat father-fucking. She didn't figure that anything ever would.

Though Matt never offered anything but proud fatherly praise for her sexual performance, Kelsey was a perfectionist. She paused to plant long wet kisses on his taint, satisfied to see by the tell-tale twitching of his thigh muscles just how crazy she was making him. She dallied a bit longer, lazily stirring and poking his testicles with her fingers, feeling his ball sack swell to her touch. Then she pressed her moist, parted lips against his asshole and eased her tongue inside.

12