Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pre-cum immediately jetted from Matt's cock-slit. Kelsey captured the lubricating goo in her hand and worked it into his shaft. Her slickened fingers were soon flying up and down his pole as it grew harder and taller with every deep jab of her tongue.

Matt thrashed helplessly in his seat. It was all that Kelsey could do to keep up with him as he reflexively humped against the powerful stimulation of her probing tongue. Their game was for him to fight off his orgasm for as long as possible while she tried to make him come on command. It was a game she always won.

She burrowed in deep to lash her pointed tongue-tip against his prostate. "Give it up, old man," she mumbled, her cum-slick fingers a blur of motion on his cock. "Your jism is mine!"

At Kelsey's words, Matt shot his load into the air. She threw back her head in triumph, mouth wide open to catch her father's cum as it rained down.

12