Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 09

Story Info
Noah.
4k words
4.48
11.9k
12
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire waited in her car in the parking lot across the street from Eastern DeSoto State Prison. A few minutes after noon, Noah stepped through the steel door of the release center. By the time he'd walked the long concrete path out to the high chain mesh fence enclosing the compound, she'd pulled the car around to the curb in front of the remotely operated gate. Her son stepped out onto the sidewalk and was free.

He slid quietly into the passenger seat of the Lexus. Claire hugged him fiercely. "Sweetheart! Welcome back." It took Noah several seconds to awkwardly return the embrace. His shoulders and back were knotted with tension. After a very long time, she released him. "Let me look at you, dear."

The loose, oversized carpenter's jeans and fleece sweatshirt that he'd been issued for release didn't disguise the pounds of new muscle that Noah had added during his thirteen months of incarceration. His dark hair was clipped very short and that, combined with his overall leanness and sallow complexion, aged him five years. His manner was, unsurprisingly, more deliberate and guarded. Claire had seen him change, little by little, during their infrequently permitted visits and calls but it had not prepared her for his aloofness now that he was free and they were together again. Did you really think he'd just snap back to being a kid? She reproached herself.

Yet it was Noah who said "You've sure changed. I almost didn't recognize you." Claire felt herself color under his frank, appraising stare. She'd dressed to meet him as she always dressed these days, with the intent to attract. As an ensemble, her burgundy suit and black stiletto pumps were professional enough, if perhaps a little stylish for the courtroom. But, minus the blazer that she'd tossed into the back seat while waiting in the car, the focus was on the pencil skirt that hugged her hips and long legs and on the slim striped top that emphasized her girlish waist and enhanced breasts.

"A lot's changed for all of us. I have my own place in the North Hills now. That's where we're going." Noah's eyebrows shot up. Claire chattered on nervously. "You hungry? We can stop off in Little Hanoi for street food or something when we're back in Carlyle. Inbound traffic shouldn't be bad this time of day."

"No, I'm good. Pretty swank address, isn't it? I knew you and Dad split."

"Yes." They drove on in silence for a while. Against her better judgment but unable to help herself, Claire finally broke the silence again. "What was...was it awful?"

"What do you think?"

"I only meant..."

"Like, did I pick a fight with the biggest guy there on my first day? Did I drop the soap--?"

"Please..."

Noah looked away out the window, staring at the river rolling far below them as they crossed the Steigen Bridge. "County was the worst part. Desoto sucked, but mostly not like shit on TV. You just, like...you know the bosses could really do anything to you. Anything. But mostly nothing happens. And after a while, that's almost worse. Like it won't ever end."

Noah turned back to his mother. "You know what's stupid? I made friends."

"That's not stupid."

"I feel guilty that I'm out and they're not. Their moms aren't fancy lawyers."

Claire couldn't hide her hurt. Noah looked ashamed. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't thank you. For fighting for me."

"I'm your mother."

"Uh...yeah." In the long silence that followed, even with her attention focused on the chaos of afternoon city traffic, Claire felt her son's gaze on her body.

She liked it.

†††

"This really is a cool place." It was the first spark of enthusiasm Claire had heard in Noah's voice all day. He sipped his beer and looked down through the glass wall of her apartment at City Lake twenty stories below. Fed, showered, and dressed in new pajamas and a robe, he seemed to be slowly uncoiling and letting himself believe that there would be no knock at the door, no late discovery of a mistake or some overlooked statute that empowered strangers to chain him and drag him away again.

When she'd first seen him at the prison gate she'd been afraid that the clothing she'd bought would turn out to be too small for him now, but he looked comfortable and at home in them. She hugged him from behind, resting her head on his shoulder and slipping her hands into the pockets of his robe to hold him close.

"I'm glad you like it. I didn't want you to have to go back to that house. I wanted a break from the past. For both of us."

Noah looked questioningly in the direction of the single bedroom but said nothing.

"I need a shower myself." She stood on tiptoes to kiss the nape of his neck and then left him to admire the twilit cityscape alone.

Alone in the bathroom, Claire stripped and stepped into the double shower stall. Smiling to herself, she turned one of the overhead sprays up high, stepped under it...and waited.

After little more than a minute, the glass door swung open and Noah stepped into the stall naked.

"Well...I do like a client who can follow my lead." She offered her son the body wash. "Lather me up?"

He was on her before she could move, trapping her between his body and the gray slate tile wall. She struggled against him, fearing for an awful instant that she'd made a mistake. Then he kissed her tenderly, his right hand sliding gently down the side of her rib cage and around her waist to draw her closer.

"This is what you want?" He hesitated.

"Guess it'd be really awkward right now if I said 'No.'" Claire laughed and embraced her son, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth and grinding her mound against his erect cock. His hard stomach and chest pressed her soft flesh. "You're a big guy now." Her pulse pounded in her ears as she closed her fingers around his prick. "In every way."

Claire dropped to crouch on the balls of her feet before Noah. The shower rained down on them, coursing over her shoulders and back and washing down his belly to stream off of his balls. She ran the fingertips of both hands up and down his cock, admiring the upward curving girth of the veined shaft and the sculpted curves of the helmet-like head. Her juices flowed in anticipation of having it invade her depths. So young and strong and virile, she marveled, looking up at her son's handsome, roguish face. Such a gorgeous cock. A perfect pussy-pleaser, and he's mine. He's all mine.

Noah curled his fingers through her long, wet hair, and pulled her head toward him. Her face smashed against his belly. "Suck me off." His gravelly voice was emphatic but held no menace. Claire placed her hands against his thighs, drew back, and touched her lips to the tip of his prick. She sucked a few tasty drops of pre-cum from his weeping cock-slit. Then she opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock crown. She moved her tongue back and forth inside her mouth to massage the sensitive underside of his prick. Pushing her head forward, she held her breath and relaxed her throat to accept more and more of his cock-shaft. When he was halfway inside she stopped and sucked hard for several seconds. Then she pulled back to let him slip from her mouth and took a few gasping breaths.

"Fuck, yeah," Noah muttered. "Damn, Mom, you suck cock like a real whore."

"Because I am a whore. Who but a complete whore would suck and fuck her own son?" Claire wrinkled her nose and smirked at Noah, enjoying his reaction; if he was hoping to shock her in some way, he was in for a lot of surprises. "I hope you're not too ashamed of your mother."

His only answer was to place his hands on her shoulders to hold her steady while shoving his cock into her mouth again. Claire grabbed hold of his buttocks and bobbed her head back and forth, taking a little more of him into her throat on every stroke. Not long ago, she'd have been unsure that she could deep throat a cock as big as Noah's. After her adventures with the Demons, she had no such doubts. She had learned that her body was a sexual instrument, built for fucking and finely tuned to give and receive carnal pleasure. She supposed that there must be some limit to her capacity for cock, but if so then she looked forward to finding and challenging it.

It was only right, Claire reasoned, that she should share her womanly gifts with those whom she loved most. She meant to make every one of her sex holes available to Noah tonight and from this day forward.

Noah interrupted her reverie by moving his hands from her shoulders up to grab the sides of her head. He started directing the pace of his mother's blowjob, rocking his hips, pumping his prick in and out of her lush lips, using her mouth and throat as a warm supple sleeve to relieve the growing pressure in his balls.

"I'm almost there. Swallow it, Mom! Prove that you're a slut, show me how much you love drinking cum!" His hips jerked spasmodically, driving his prick faster and faster in and out of Claire's mouth. Then he stiffened suddenly, every muscle tensing as he shot his load down her throat. Claire moaned around his hard rod, eagerly swallowing a torrent of her favorite delicacy: warm, thick semen straight from the source.

"Mmmm..." Claire let go of Noah and sank onto the tile. She rolled onto her back. Needles of hot water pelted her face and belly and swollen, sensitive breasts. "Delicious." She licked her lips. "I hope you've been saving a lot more of that up for Mother."

Noah just looked down at her and grinned. "You know it, bitch. Oh man, the things I can do with a slut like you," Noah said, clearly set on matching his mother's vulgarity. "Bet your cunt's even better than your mouth."

"I promise that I won't disappoint." Claire smiled and gave him a wink. "And wait'll you try my ass." Noah's eyes widened. "Let's wash up and go to bed, and you can compare for as long as you like."

†††

"I still don't believe this is happening." Noah reclined on the bedsheets, arms folded behind his head, watching his mother through hooded eyes. Claire lay on her stomach between his legs, her lovely face and shimmering red tresses framed between his thighs. She was flushed, her wet lips parted in a half-smile and her hazel eyes glowing with lust as she stared in fascination at his towering erection. Rolling his balls in the palm of one hand, she teased his glans with the fingers of the other.

"Oh, it's happening, sweetheart...and if I have my way, it's going to happen all the time. You wanted to thank me? Well, all I ask is that you thank me with this lovely big dick. From this day forward I want you in my bed, as my lover. My number-one stud." She dragged the tip of her tongue lazily up the length of his prick. "So...what do you think of that?"

"I think you kinda lost your mind." Noah chuckled. "But I don't fucking care. This is unreal." Had it only been only this morning that he'd been called to the prison office, to be told that his conviction was overturned and that he was being released? In the few hours since, his life had turned from a year-long nightmare to the fulfillment of his most secret, impossible fantasy: his beautiful, youthful mother offering herself enthusiastically as his fuck-mate.

And what a transformation she'd undergone, from being his hated father's passive and obedient wife to this irresistibly wanton slut who seemed to be in constant heat.

He supposed that he should be disturbed by it all, but he was long past caring about conventional notions of right and wrong or what others might call "justice." He'd learned to be loyal to the loyal and caring for those who cared in return. Beyond that, society could take its expectations and go hang itself.

So...fuck his mother anytime she wanted? Yeah, that was a bargain that Noah was pretty sure he could make.

"Let's make it a contract, then," Claire joked. "The party of the first part, hereafter referred to as 'the son,' shall make himself available to the party of the second part, 'the mother,' whenever she shall so require for purposes of fornication and sodomy. Uh, especially sodomy."

"Hey--hey, wait a minute!" Noah pretended to object. "What's my end of this deal?"

"The same, of course. In return, the mother shall be required to present herself naked and with open legs to receive the son's cock in her hungry pussy, mouth, and tight asshole."

"I was wrong, you're not crazy." Noah grinned. "You're just nuts."

"Speaking of which..." Claire lowered her head and licked Noah's scrotum, never letting go of his prick. He groaned appreciatively. "Getting pretty full there, again. Should I suck you off again, or you want to come in my pussy this time?"

"Christ, I want to fuck you, Mom!"

"Excellent choice, sir." Claire stretched out on her back beside Noah, opening her thighs and reaching down to delicately part her labia with two fingers. He knelt between her legs, pausing to absorb the enticing vision of his mother lying naked and ready for his cock. She instinctively held her breath as she waited for her son to enter her.

Instead, Noah bowed his head to kiss her belly. His mouth gently caressed her soft flesh as he moved lower, working his way patiently toward his target. "Oh...oh yes!" Claire whispered, running her fingers over the short brush of his hair. "Suck Mother's pussy, darling. Make me even hotter for your cock!"

When her son finally closed his lips around her clitoris, Claire let out a guttural moan and lifted her hips up off the mattress. He slid his big hands under her ass to hold her aloft, propping his elbows under her on the bed and pulling her legs even wider to give him easier access to her entire vulva. He sucked patiently on her swollen love button, occasionally catching it lightly between his teeth and nipping it while she squirmed helplessly. After a long while he moved on to lick the gentle creases at the junctures of her thighs, and then to lap at her mound with his flattened tongue like a jungle cat toying with its prey.

"Aieeeeie!" Claire shrieked when Noah suddenly plunged his tongue deep into her vagina, When he started running the tip around her slick inner walls she went mad, twisting and wailing and bicycling her legs wildly in empty air. She came without warning, a short, sharp, teeth-rattling jolt of carnal joy that left her dizzy. Her son didn't stop to let her catch her breath. He just kept snaking his tongue further into her spasming fuck tunnel, somehow finding and stimulating every sensitive nerve cluster until she climaxed a second time and then a third.

Claire was torn between the desire to have her son's cock in her cunt and wanting him to never stop doing what he was doing with his mouth at this moment. Noah's expertise at oral sex startled her. Most parents shied away from imagining their adult children's sex lives, and she supposed she hadn't been an exception. Now it turned out that her son was very experienced, so much so that she might have as much to learn from him as she had to teach. This was even better than her wildest fantasies.

Claire's plans for Noah had crystallized shortly after the evening when she and Simone had fucked the Demons. However much she enjoyed sex with Burke or Matt, she'd realized on that wild night that they could never match the stamina and sheer animal ferocity of younger men. She determined then that she would have as many young studs at her disposal as she could manage.

Noah was ideal in this regard. She considered sex with her son as a natural step forward in reclaiming herself and healing the pain of separation they both had suffered. But more than that, his was another huge cock that was hers for the taking if she dared. Together they would do undreamt of things, and he would be hers to fuck forever and ever.

Noah was not in any hurry to stop eating his mother out. He'd been with many women his own age, popular beauties for whom he and his friends had competed at school, whose cunts were no more youthful and perfect than Claire's. In fact, he couldn't recall one whose pussy truly compared to his mother's pink love slit. Her gently curving mound was baby smooth and her tiny vagina so snug around his tongue that he wondered how she could comfortably take a man's cock inside her. Yet everything about the new Claire Henderson bespoke a woman who loved fucking and indulged frequently. It was evident in the way her pussy walls automatically contracted and dilated around his tongue in perfect rhythm as if massaging a cock to peak satisfaction, and in her magnificent, huge, and exquisitely sculpted breasts. There could be no doubt that Claire and her doctors had designed her tits as sexual playthings and her son looked forward to sucking and playing with them, using them as handles when ramming into her from behind and, most of all, crushing them around his cock for long, leisurely tit-fucks.

But his mother's tits could wait. After so many months under the thumb of the state, living by rules and schedules set by other men, he relished these first hours of being in control of his life again. So for now he exercised his newfound power by tracing his tongue tauntingly around the edges of her pussy lips while she clawed and bunched the bedsheets in her fists and begged for him to put it inside her again. " Please, baby, I need it now," she whimpered. His reply was to tantalizingly flick his tongue-tip across her clitoris, just long enough to make her scream, and then continue licking up her nectar as it flowed out of her fuck-hole. Only when her pleas subsided and her eyes glazed in despairing need did he deftly probe up into her tunnel, stabbing the place inside that triggered another orgasm.

When he decided at last that he was ready for the main event, Noah lifted his face from Claire's pussy. His mouth and chin dripped with saliva and her juices. Still on his knees, he straightened up, grabbed her hips, and raised her pelvis until her cunt was level with his cock. She mewled softly as the tip of his prick touched her moist sex lips. "Yesss," she sighed. "Don't make Mother wait any longer, sweetheart. Fuck me now."

Noah eased his hips forward. It took only the slightest pressure for him to penetrate his mother's well-lubricated vagina. She was as tight as he'd expected, yet her elastic tissues yielded easily to his girth. This was a pussy accustomed to welcoming large dicks. Learning that about Claire would have been enough to make him shoot off before he was halfway into her, had she not sucked a load out of him only a few minutes ago. Having so recently relieved the pressure in his balls, he was thankfully able to take his time to fully savor the experience of first-time sex with his own mother.

Claire mistook Noah's measured pace for concern about her comfort. "Come on, baby, give me more. I can take it all. Just shove that big fucker right up my hole. Make your mother scream!"

Noah took a deep breath and plunged all the way into her pussy in one stroke. "Oh FUCK!" she shrieked. Her entire body trembled uncontrollably as she climaxed yet again. I've done it, I'm fucking my son! Nothing excited Claire more than defying every taboo and obstacle that men and the world had placed in the way of her gratification. Getting Noah's cock in her was the most perverse and forbidden thing that she had done yet, and it thrilled her to her core.

He withdrew until only the head of his prick remained inside her and then slowly drove every inch of his cock up into her tight, hot cunt. She locked her legs around his waist, hanging on for dear life as he pumped steadily in and out. Lowering her onto her back on the mattress and lying atop her, he sucked one of her engorged nipples into her mouth. His right hand wandered down her belly and he closed two fingertips around her clitoris, squeezing gently. All the while he kept slamming his prick in and out of her with long strokes.

12