Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah...oh my God! So...fucking...good!" Claire moaned and bucked her hips and writhed uncontrollably. "You're the best, baby...the best! I love it, my own son is the best fuck I've ever had!" She shut her eyes and curled her hands around Noah's strong arms, digging her nails into his biceps. Her senses overloaded and she soared into clouds of euphoria at her son's concerted use of his fingers, tongue, teeth, and cock. He kept pounding into her, silent and relentless, while she humped upward in perfect rhythm. "Oh-oh-oh n-n-o-ooooh! Oh God YESSSSS! Oh oh oh Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" Her consciousness exploded in wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Take it, SLUT!" Noah roared. Claire felt his buttocks tighten, his cock throb, and warm spurts of semen flooding her womb. Her vaginal muscles worked automatically to draw out every precious drop. Ejaculating for the second time in an hour, he still produced so much jism that her cunt overflowed.

Noah pulled out and rested beside his mother on the bed, catching his breath. He lazily stroked her flank with one hand. She propped herself up on an elbow and admired his naked body. The cold city light streaming through the window behind him outlined his broad shoulders, slim hips, and strong thighs. Most of all, though, she fixated on his rapidly softening cock. It glistened with their mingled love juices, full of future promise. Though just crossing the threshold of adulthood, her son was already quite the impressive swordsman. She would train him to satisfy her every wicked whim.

"I...feel, um, weird," Noah confessed.

"Goodness, imagine that. Good weird, I hope."

"Mom, I called you a slut. I called you a bunch of things."

"So?" Claire rolled over on top of him. "I'll answer to whatever you call me as long as I can be your slut. I've already told you what I've become. My choice." She kissed the corner of his mouth. "The last thing I want is for you to be self-conscious or hesitant with me. Just tear my clothes to shreds and bend me over a chair if the spirit moves you." She snickered. "I need some new things for the office anyway."

Noah laughed out loud. "All right. I just hope I can keep up with you."

"Yes, well, about that...Listen, I know you'll be shattered to hear that I didn't learn to fuck like this by balling your useless father. I spread for whomever I please, whenever I please. I do it professionally, and for the sheer joy of it, and no matter how much I love you I'm not going to stop fucking other men."

Noah nodded thoughtfully. "I don't see a downside. I'm sure getting the benefit of your new outlook on life. You're happier than I've ever seen you and that's all that matters to me."

"Good." She dragged a fingernail lightly along the underside of his relaxed cock, making it jump and swell a tiny bit. She could tell that this kind of talk excited him. "Of course I don't just fuck men. Wait'll you meet your mother's girlfriends."

Just like that, Noah was rock hard and ready to go again. Five minutes later Claire was on her knees bracing her hands against the leather headboard with her son's cock slamming into her ass.

12