Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 11

Story Info
The Client.
3.9k words
4.39
4.2k
6
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are a lucky man, Mister Henderson. Your wife and your daughter are both very beautiful."

The courtliness of the remark was incongruous coming from Grigor Konstantyn's wide, scarred mouth. The man had all the grace of a boat anchor. His heavy forearms and big-knuckled hands suggested a youth survived by the single tool of superior grip strength and maybe by occasionally wringing the neck of a guy who was trying to break his. By turns a shepherd, a patriot, and a war profiteer, his card nowadays read "Chairman, Konstantyn Group Port Operations Ltd." He knew that because his son had read it to him. At sixty-eight, the soft folds of surplus Grigor that stretched his open collar were more essential emblems of his success than was the Nautilus on his hairy wrist.

Herb found it impossible to feel lucky this lovely warm Sunday afternoon, sitting with Konstantyn and Burke Chandler on the top deck of Burke's boat Bianca II. The canvas was furled and his "beautiful wife" Claire was leaning back against the mainmast, both hands clutching lines to steady herself against the slight roll of the deck on the afternoon swell of the river. Sunlight bouncing off the water glinted on the frame of her Givenchy shades and glowed softly along the highlighted contours of her oiled brown skin. She wore a white one-piece swimsuit with a halter neckline and a cut-out ring in the front that linked the upper and lower sections. She'd pulled back the top to fully bare her breasts, and Grigor's son Andrei had taken hold of the crotch and was stretching and pulling it out of the way so that he could work his tongue up into her cunt as he knelt on the deck before her.

Meanwhile, Herb's "beautiful daughter" Robyn was somewhere below decks with Simone and the Ellises. He tried not to think about what they were up to. He did not think that would make him feel any luckier.

Claire caught and returned her husband's stare. Without taking her eyes from his she ran her tongue slowly along her upper lip and smiled. She bent her knees lower and dropped one hand to cradle the back of Andrei's head, pulling his face deeper between her thighs.

Her body shook violently when she came. She almost lost her footing. When Andrei jumped up to catch her, she leaned into him and put her hand down to caress his cock through the thin black material of his trunks. "I want to see it again."

Andrei nodded and flashed Claire that crude grin of his, a brilliant white slash across his dark wolfish face. She sank to her knees and pulled his trunks down.

Claire had sucked Andrei off on the pier before they'd even boarded this morning. Her great show of delight in doing it had entertained Grigor and Burke. She took their amusement in good humor. First, she knew that, whatever doubts men might hold about the sincerity of her adoration, their skepticism never really penetrated into whatever reptilian brain recesses housed their sexual pride. And second, Andrei really did have a nice dick, nearly as big as Burke's...and he had the advantage of youthful resilience.

Just as she had on the dock, Claire maneuvered Andrei into a position where the spectators on deck could see the action clearly. She bobbed her head back and forth slowly, easing her head forward until her red-painted lips kissed the short curly black hair of his stomach and then pulling back until the crown of his cock slipped from her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the bulbous tip before pushing forward again. Her breasts swayed gently as she moved, and she ran her hands sensuously over his chiseled abdomen.

Andrei seemed almost as pleased to be making a show out of this as Claire was. He held her hair away from her face, which simplified matters for her. She turned her head slightly to make eye contact with Grigor. Every so often, she raised an eyebrow suggestively at him while blowing his son. She sucked Andrei this way for several minutes with obvious gusto, making loud slurping sounds.

To Claire it was all theater--practicing her art for an audience, business and pleasure combined. Our dedicated trade attorneys will see your merchandise cleared through customs while draining your balls to your satisfaction, all at surprisingly reasonable billing rates.

That was the pitch on behalf of Travis & Chandler. As for the pleasure aspect, well, she had no intention of letting this stud drain his balls down her throat a second time without first getting a proper fucking in her cunt. She stood up and led him to a padded bench seat, motioning for him to lie on his back. She peeled off her suit, climbed onto him, and lowered her pussy toward his rigid tool. He grabbed her buttocks and held her off.

"I think maybe you will like it better in your ass?"

Claire rested her pointed chin on one bare shoulder and cast him a sultry look. "Of course. But if I may offer a suggestion, you'll be missing a treat if you don't try my pussy first. Perhaps a dozen strokes to lubricate you properly? Then finish in my dick-choking little asshole."

Andrei's midnight eyes twinkled. "You are expert."

"And happy to share my experience when I can."

Waving cheerfully to Grigor, Burke and her husband, Claire mounted Andrei and rode.

†††

Matt Ellis thought it an amusing reversal of the normal order of things for his boss to demand to give him a blowjob, but he wasn't about to file a complaint with Human Resources. Instead, he gladly stood astride Simone Chandler's chest on the bed down in Bianca's stateroom and fed her his cock. She held onto his ass and sucked him voraciously, urging him to pound his prick ever harder into her throat. Her eyes were fierce and she looked as if she might tip over the precipice into pure madness at any moment. Matt didn't kid himself that this was in any way due to his irresistible masculinity or his masterful technique. It had everything to do with his daughter Kelsey's skilled tongue working over Simone's pussy at the same time.

Robyn lounged naked in a barrel chair near the bed, holding her puffy cunt lips apart with one hand while running two fingers of the other in and out of her glistening pussy. Her eyes were locked in hypnotic fascination on the fucking trio. She was in full heat from a long morning of sexual fondling and play, anxiously awaiting an invitation to join in now.

"Gonna come!" Matt grabbed Simone's shoulders and ejaculated into her mouth. Her only response, as semen started pumping up his shaft, was to suck more vigorously and to poke a stiffened finger into his anus. She quickly brought her free hand around to his scrotum, rolling and bouncing his balls in her palm while gulping down jism. Finally, she released his spent prick and fell back against the pillows. She flashed Robyn a taunting smile and licked her lips.

"I'm afraid that Matt may be out of commission for the next round," she said.

Robyn wanted cock so badly that she nearly screamed. Matt pulled his dripping prick out of Simone's mouth and walked unsteadily across the room to collapse in a chair next to her. She fingered herself frantically, bringing herself to a fast but unsatisfying climax. Breathing in short, shallow gasps, she stretched her hand out to him.

"Want me to help, Darling?" Robyn looked down at his limp dick. "I'd love to suck your cock." It was as much a plea as an offer.

"Only mine?" Matt smiled in satisfaction at the unbounded craving evident in Robyn's voice. She lowered her eyes and blushed at his question.

"Especially yours. Always yours," she said hoarsely. "But right now any dick will do."

He beamed lovingly at her. "Of course, honey. Anybody, any time. Right?"

She nodded shyly. Her eyes followed Matt's as he glanced over her shoulder at the bright rectangle of the hatch and polished stairs leading up to the main deck. "Bet your mom could use a hand with those guys. That's why we're here, right?"

"Hmm...yeah..." Robyn's eyes grew distant as she thought of Burke and of the two European men whose cocks she hadn't gotten in her yet. She stood, stretched, gave Matt a peck on the cheek, and ambled off up the stairs with a dreamy grin on her face.

"Well, she's certainly come a long way," Simone observed. "I think I've underrated your skills over the years. You really are quite the coach, aren't you?"

"I can't take much credit. It's in her nature. She and Kelsey are two of a kind. Once they rev each other up they're insatiable."

"I can believe that." Simone playfully pinched Kelsey on the cheek. "Oooo...I'm going to steal you away from your father, you know that? I'm going to keep you locked up naked in my tower and we're going to ravish each other all night and all day."

"Mmm...what an attractive offer." Kelsey giggled, one eye on Matt. "Let me think about it. No. I'm a daddy's girl. Not gonna let Robyn hog all that big dick to herself."

"You two seem awfully cozy," Matt said. "Something been going on that I don't know about?"

"When you first mentioned that this lovely thing was home from school, I reached out," Simone replied. "With only the highest of motives, of course."

"Of course."

"I merely wanted to see what I could do to, ah, support your family through your domestic crisis. Kelsey and I do lunch whenever she's downtown."

"A lot gets by you, doesn't it, Daddy?" Kelsey stuck her tongue out at Matt.

"Yeah, old clueless Matt." He laughed. "Okay, so what kind of places does she take you? I assume Mrs. Moneybags buys."

"Don't be impertinent, counselor."

"Sometimes she takes me on her couch," Kelsey deadpanned. "Sometimes the carpet or the desk. I'm lunch." She extended her tongue and jabbed it into Simone's moist vagina again. Simone moaned and closed her eyes, lashes fluttering, enjoying a little climax. When she opened her eyes again, she beamed at Matt.

"I've underestimated your father again, it appears," she said upon seeing that he was already growing erect again from watching his daughter go down on her. She patted the bed beside her. "Join us?"

"You're the boss."

†††

Robyn squinted and shielded her eyes against the daylight as she stepped out onto the deck feeling so horny that her legs wobbled under her. Matt had the magic touch, and he got such a kick out of touching her up, getting her ready for other guys when he wanted to share her. She wondered if she should feel used. The problem with that, was that she loved this slutty new life so much, and she loved Matt so much, and she loved Kelsey so much, and Kelsey loved Matt so much, and, and, and...

She spotted Burke and old Konstantyn sitting together talking with her father. Herb remained seated when the others stood to greet her. He looked angry but cowed. She'd become used to that.

"It's good you join us, Miss." Grigor took her hand and bowed his head briefly. "I'm telling your father that you are remarkable. Like mother." Robyn liked the fact that, even though she was standing naked only inches from him, his eyes never left hers. He gestured toward where Claire was bouncing up and down on Andrei's cock. Robyn trembled with excitement at the sight but kept her attention centered on Grigor. Matt had stressed the importance of this.

"Thank you, Baba." Robyn looked down at his thinning crown of iron-gray hair, long and curly, and combed back over his ears. When he drew himself up to his full height she was still half a head taller. He was more than three times her age. Under other circumstances, he might have repelled her. She tilted her head down, offering him her lips. As they kissed she slid her hand inside the drawstring waist of his linen deck pants to find his cock. It was heavy and warm to her touch.

"Robyn!"

Her father had a truculent look, his bloodshot eyes mean. He might have been too drunk to try standing up on the rolling deck without losing whatever shred of dignity remained to him. She had already forgotten he was there until he'd shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I think that I'm about to fuck Mister Konstantyn," she replied in a lazy, defiant lilt. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Goddamn, the whole fucking world has lost its mind." Herb did heave his weight forward now, struggling to get to his feet. Burke laid a heavy hand on his shoulder, dragging him back. He looked hopelessly up at her. "Why? In God's name, why?"

"Because I love it," Robyn said simply. "Fucking is the best. And because I love Matt."

Herb's face couldn't seem to settle on either outrage or heartbreak. She felt sorry for him in a vague way. Mom had always said that Robyn was tender-hearted. Growing up, she'd watched all the nature shows on public TV but always hid her face during the graphic scenes of big cats or wolves killing and eating helpless smaller creatures. Once, though, she'd seen a thing on National Geographic where a big snake had swallowed a smaller viper. She'd been surprised to find that although she felt a brief sympathy for the little reptile she was more fascinated by the speed with which the cold creatures had unexpectedly turned on one another.

Seeing her father with Chandler and Konstantyn felt something like that.

Grigor shrugged a shoulder apologetically toward the other men. "We must talk. For now, would be good to watch you with your mother. And Andrei?"

Robyn bit her lip and tried to look disappointed at trading off blowing Grigor for a three-way with her mother and studly young Andrei; she was not sure that she entirely succeeded. "Don't be too long," she chided, giving the old man a peck on his big pebbly nose before dancing off to join the fucking couple.

Grigor clapped his hands and turned to the others. "Business."

"Why am I here?" Herb demanded.

"I don't know what's gotten into you," Burke scolded. "You'd think this was your first boat party. Aren't you usually the one who organizes these things for us? How is this any different?"

"It's my family!" Herb exploded. "My wife, my daughter--"

"Loretta Murphy is someone's daughter. I suppose." Burke snorted. Grigor Konstantyn observed the exchange with cool curiosity.

"Murphy!"

"Yes, Loretta Murphy. There was a time when you were sending her to open her legs for traffic court judges. As willingly as she's always put out on your behalf, Loretta's transitioned pretty smoothly over to backstop Claire. But never mind that. What Mister Konstantyn and I want to discuss this afternoon is the hopefully close future relationship between our two firms." As he spoke, Burke stared off across the wide river that separated the narrow urban island of Carlyle from the mainland shore. "Konstantyn's international operations are extensive, more than even we're used to. We're looking at opening a satellite office in his country, to focus exclusively on his concerns. We'll need an experienced hand. Someone willing to relocate on a long-term, possibly permanent basis."

Herb resented the sadistic undercurrent to Burke's habitually elliptical speech: always the indefinite dangled hope, the veiled menace, always both deniability and the threat to deny. He gritted his teeth and grabbed at the dangled hope. "I'm willing to relocate. Hell, I'll be glad to." He immediately regretted the edge in his voice; it revealed too much. "You know damn well how completely I focus on an assignment. Without distractions, I'll do doubly well."

Without distractions. A chance to escape from these people, from Claire and the family, from this city...from this living hell. A new place, almost a fresh start. Almost. Everything still depended on Burke Chandler, as it always did.

Burke listened and nodded slowly. "Good to know." He turned to say something to Konstantyn. Grigor's attention was on the women.

Mother and daughter embraced on the upper deck as Andrei sat by waiting. They kissed, exploring one another with tongues and lips and fingertips. Robyn's pussy was wet to Claire's touch.

Claire had looked forward to this jaunt as it was to be her first chance to fuck her precious jewel of a daughter. Robyn had become immersed in her relationships with Kelsey and Matt, while over the last few weeks Claire had been steeped in work--doing legal legwork, sitting with Grigor's lawyers through interviews with the feds, prepping for compliance hearings, and sucking off judges in their chambers. She'd spent nearly every free hour recharging at home and making up for all those lost months with Noah, fucking him and drinking his cum. Last evening, after he'd sunk into an exhausted sleep she had lain awake for a while, playing with herself and imagining what it would be like today with Robyn.

Now that the moment was upon her, she found herself unexpectedly shy. Robyn took over. She eased her mother onto her back on the narrow upholstered bench, then turned around and straddled her. Their feet were flat on the deck on either side of the bench and their faces were inches away from each other's cunts. Claire felt her daughter's warm breath on her inner thighs. Having led the way so far, Robyn now waited for her mother to make the next move.

"Kiss my pussy, Mama?"

Claire pulled Robyn's hips toward her own face and the girl settled her spare weight atop her mother. Robyn's pussy was lovely, very narrow and neat, and much like Claire's own. They shared the same peaches-and-cream coloring. Claire flicked her tongue tentatively at the girl's pale pink pussy. She felt the soft pressure of her daughter's lips on her own mound, and then warm wet flesh parting her cunt lips and slipping inside her slit.

Claire licked the long smooth furrow of Robyn's pussy. She spread the girl's labia with the fingers of both hands so that she could snake her tongue deeper inside. Robyn sighed gently and moved her pelvis in small circles. Claire kept working her cunt over with growing boldness, exhilarated by the aroma and taste.

Robyn was out of her mind with excitement and eager to show off the result of her many months of experience with Kelsey. She wanted to give her mother all the pleasure possible but found it difficult to concentrate, so overwhelmed was she by Claire's skillful, tender cunt-licking. Her mother quickly brought her to several small climaxes. After that Robyn couldn't restrain herself. She plunged her face between Claire's legs, licking and nibbling at her inner thighs, stiffening her tongue and stabbing it in and out of her pussy like a miniature cock. Claire lifted her hips off the bench cushion as if to capture her daughter's tongue and force it even further inside her. Having recovered her own confidence, she clamped her lips around Robyn's clitoris and sucked hard, as if drawing liquid through a narrow straw, which tore a wail from the girl's lips. The strong suction made Robyn feel as if her soul was about to be sucked out of her body, to fly away to Heaven. She went for Claire's clit, trying to mimic exactly what was being done to her. Claire cried aloud and Robyn felt her mother's hips quake through a powerful orgasm.

Adding to their arousal was the fact that their incestuous lovemaking was a display for the Konstantyns. Claire had come to love show-fucking, and it seemed that Robyn shared her exhibitionism. Their performance had its intended effect; as exciting as it was to watch the mother and daughter together, the men were impatient to participate. Andrei stepped up to one end of the bench, between Claire's legs, and Robyn took hold of his erection, lifting her face from her mother's pussy to give his cock-knob a good long suck. He tasted of the salt air and sea. She placed his prick at the opening of Claire's vagina and guided him into her mother's ready sex hole.

Andrei drove the entire length of his prick into Claire's pussy channel in a single slow, steady movement, filling her delightfully. Her joyful moans sent thrilling little vibrations through Robyn's clitoris, which Claire still held trapped between her sucking lips.

12