Mother - Settling the Score Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shadow fell across Claire's face and she opened her eyes to the sight of Grigor Konstantyn leering down at her, pulling on his prick while she ate her daughter's sweet cunt. The cock suited the man: blunt, gnarled, and barrel-shaped. He slid his hand between Robyn's thighs, a few inches from Claire's face. His hand span was so wide that when he pushed two thick stubby fingers into Robyn's wet cunt he could easily hook his thumb up to penetrate her puckered little anus.

Claire winced in sympathy, but Robyn's response was to purr, wriggle her buttocks, and push back against the invading digits.

"It's good," Grigor approved, fingers sawing in and out of Robyn's pussy. "Tight hungry girl. I'll give you something." He pulled his hand free and threw one leg across the bench. Squatting over Claire's face, he lined up his prick with Robyn's cunt.

"Wait!" Claire pulled his cock down to her own mouth. She lathed him up well with saliva. Positioning his prick between her daughter's soft asscheeks she silently mouthed the words, "Do her ass."

He nodded with a grin, grabbed Robyn's hips, and pressed forward. His cock-head disappeared into the tight pucker of her anus.

Robyn shrieked and thrashed helplessly as Grigor pressed forward. Claire wrapped her arms around her daughter's waist and held her close, preventing any attempt to escape the unexpected anal penetration.

Claire selfishly didn't want Grigor in Robyn's cunt right away. She had nothing against him, or against his cock. It looked like a good cock, probably about as big around as the one his son was plowing into her own pussy. She expected that later in the afternoon she'd enjoy having the old man stab that meaty pole into her cunt while she rolled on the bare hard deck beneath him, straining to wrap her legs around the solid bulk of his hairy ass and thighs.

But Claire wasn't ready to share her daughter's cute sex slot with a man, not yet.

Grigor started ramming his prick hard in and out of Robyn's ass and she thrust back against him. She was getting into it. Her mother had no idea if or how much backdoor fucking the girl had done before this but she guessed it must have been sufficient that she wasn't frightened by having a man enter her there. Indeed, judging from the urgency of Robyn's humping motions she seemed to know very well what to expect, and just how good taking big cocks up the ass could make a lady feel.

In Robyn's excitement, pussy nectar squirted from her open, empty cunt. It drenched Claire's face and she clamped her lips to that warm little hole, sucking and swallowing. She slipped her tongue far up into the girl's love canal, hitting all the right spots to bring forth another gusher, and thirstily drank her daughter's sweet girl juice.

12