All Comments on 'Mother Shares Her Secrets Ch. 03'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
annistonannistonalmost 10 years ago
Great Lead

Ch 03 is an excellent foreshadowing of the next part of the story. The anticipation of Ch 04 uncovers memories of several times that I saw my grandmother playing with herself when she knew that I was watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so her secrets is

She a slut?you can say she is someone who loves sex,but if you fuck any & every body you are a slut.who wants a slut for a mom?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
So sweet and loving

I would hope that he will tell his mother that he is hers for as long as she wants him, and she is the only woman he will ever want as a wife.

Thanks for the read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

This chapter was much better than the first chapter. While they were both hot, this one didn't have the spelling/grammar errors the first chapter had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun

Liked jacked off with my wife's panties

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Who better to teach a son about sex and how to please a woman than a mother? The personal and emotional security, safety and loving manner that she would/could use while imparting her gained sexual knowledge could not be match by anyone else. She knows that loving sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. 5-stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous