Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Wow! Ramu. Is that you? I saw your pictures that Arun sent but wanted to see for myself. You HAVE changed. You are downright handsome. Girls must be lining up for you!"

"Hey, Neeta," I mumbled. "How are you? How's the family?"

Aunty interjected, "OK. OK. Talk for later. Let us settle down. Neeta, make some tea. Ramu, Arun said we could use his room. He will sleep on the couch. Oh! I remembered. You still cook don't you. So you and I will manage the food."

We had tea and snacks as we settled in and talked about the good old days. But I had a feeling that Neeta was checking me out. Every time aunty and uncle looked away, she seemed to rest her eyes on me and take me in, without a doubt. The next time it happened I raised my eyes to hers and held it. I got up and walked to the other side of the room but her eyes followed me. Aunty and uncle were in an animated discussion about something that neither Neeta or I cared to follow. I realized that there was nothing innocent about her what Neeta was doing. She was willing me to break our stare. Suddenly, she ran her eyes over me from top to bottom and then came back to meet my eyes. Man. She was bold. Then she too got up and walked to the window and made like she was looking at something on the road. But I knew she did this so I could get a good look at her. I took my time and ran my eyes slowly over her body. I reached all the way down and then up again and when my eyes reached her face I found her eyes on me and we once again locked eyes.

"Will you also be staying here tonight, Neeta?" I asked, still looking at her.

Neeta said to no one in particular, still looking out the window. "No. I have to get back. Vishal is home." Then she turned to me and said, "But he will be leaving again soon. He is very busy. I have to spend another week alone at home." She dared me to say something. I did not know what to say. What was she playing at?

Things went on like this until Arun got back after his shift. Mine was the night shift and would start in a couple of hours. Then it was time for Neeta to leave. I went down with her to her car. She slipped a piece of paper into my hand, and whispered. "Don't be a stranger." And she got in her car and drove away.

I looked at the paper after a while and realized she had given me her phone number. We did not have cell phones in India then so I guessed it was her home or office number. God, was it what I thought it was?

I returned from work early next morning to a quiet house. Arun was sleeping and snoring quietly on the couch. But his bedroom door was slightly open and I instinctively glanced inside. Uncle and aunty were sleeping on the bed and I quickly walked away. But what I saw in that fraction of a second made me want to go back and take another quiet, long look.

I tiptoed to the door and peaked in. The room was small, so there was not a lot of room between the door and the bed. Uncle was snoring blissfully. Aunty was lying on the half nearer to the door. She was on her side, wearing a nightie but the way she lay, the bottom had rolled up almost to her knees exposing her shapely ankles. She had bracelets on her ankles and it added to her seductiveness. I was able to glimpse her rounded thighs under her nightie. Then she rolled more onto her side and her gown tightened around her ass and cupped her cheeks and outlined them perfectly. Then she moved slightly again and now a wedgie appeared between her cheeks. I froze and took in the heavenly sight. I looked back at Arun but he was lost to the world. A couple of bottles of beer were on the floor next to the couch and that explained the soundness of his sleep. I turned back to the bedroom in time to see aunty turn and lie on her back. I could make out her flat tummy and the swell of her tits as her chest rose and fell with her breadth. I tried to look closely to see if she had any panty on but the dark material of her gown showed no hint of it. Was she naked under there? My cock stiffened. Suddenly aunty stirred and one of her hands went between her thighs and she rubbed that area up and down. She stopped and resumed rubbing slowly. This continued for about five minutes, and I don't think I let out a breath throughout. After a while, she pulled out the area of her nightie that was wedged between her thighs. She turned again and I heard her huff and puff and decided it was time I left. The images were imprinted on my mind as I lay down on the bed to catch whatever little sleep I could in the remaining morning hours. But I couldn't fall asleep. My mind kept wandering back to Neeta and Charu aunty and the events of the previous day.

I helped aunty in the kitchen whenever I could. My ulterior motives could not have been known to her. I got fantastic views of her body, her backside, her bra, down her blouse, her hips and waist, ankles and tight thighs under her sari. I got clear looks at her VPL more than once. She seemed to have continued wearing the boy shorts kind of underwear. The more she worked, the more she perspired, and more alluring she appeared to me.

And of course the burning question on my mind was what she would do with her dirty laundry, especially her panties. The maid in our house only came on alternate days so the dirty laundry usually piled up. Aunty again separated her clothes from the men's but I was hard pressed to see where she stored her clothes. Perhaps in Arun's room where I didn't dare go.

I waited patiently for the day when all three of them were out of the house. I rushed back home after my shift on Friday, knowing that Arun had taken his parents shopping and for dinner. I locked the door and entered Arun's room. Aunty had rearranged everything and the dirty clothes basket was nowhere to be found outside or in the bathroom. The only other possibility was a closet and it was there I found them. I pulled it out, full of excitement. I took a mental picture of how the clothes were placed and then dug in. Soon I had two of aunty's panties in my hand.

How sweet it was. Just like the good old days! I waited till I went into my room before sniffing her panties. What a rush! The scent of a mature female cunt! Oh, how I missed it! I undressed and prepared to lie down on the bed with my treasure and an hour of uninterrupted masturbation.

"Ding! Dong!"

The doorbell! Fuck!! Has Arun come back? They were not supposed to be in for another hour! Hell! I got dressed in a frenzy and then took aunty's panties and rushed to Arun's room and put them back in the same way I thought they were. I ran to the door and opened it. The three of them came in soaking wet. Arun said, "It's raining cats and dogs. We decided to skip dinner."

The following day, being Saturday, Arun took his dad to watch cricket matches at a local league taking most of the afternoon and going to late evening. This meant that aunty and I would be at home with just each other for company.

I was watching a documentary in the afternoon, when aunty came and sat next to me on the sofa. I looked up and her face was set in a determined sort of way. She smiled at me as she settled down.

"So, Ramu. Do you have someone special? Any girlfriends, eh?" She started the conversation.

"Wha.. no, no, aunty. Nothing of that sort," I replied.

"What are you waiting for? Marriage? Don't tell me you are waiting for your parents to fix you up. There will be plenty of girls willing to marry you. You just have to get out and ask. Don't give me that caste, religion, family bullshit!" Then she added, "Let me guess. You haven't had a ...I mean, did it with.. You are still a virgin, right?"

"What.. oh, aunty. I have known plenty of girls!"

"Yeah, right. I believe you." Then, after a pause, she said, "You know..girls would be standing in line for you if you so desired. And not just for marriage. Plenty would be willing to do other things," she paused. "You do like women, don't you, or are you into... you know.."

"Aunty! No way. C'mon!" I shouted, and we both laughed.

We were quiet for a while. I knew she was looking at me, sizing me up. I felt it hard to concentrate on the program on TV.

Then, incredibly, I felt her hand on my bare shoulders, as I was wearing a sleeveless vest. I couldn't ignore it. I turned as she squeezed my muscles and drew her hand over my arm, my biceps and triceps, feeling the muscles there, and then down to my forearms. And when she reached my palm, she held it in hers and squeezed. We locked eyes all along.

"Aunty....," I whispered.

"Ramu, they will not be back until late evening, right?"

We stared into each other's eyes without breaking contact for what seemed like an eternity. She did not let go of my hand, but brought her other hand on top of mine and squeezed again. She blinked, and licked her lips. My mouth was dry. What was she implying? What did she want to do? I couldn't think straight. I was convinced my whole body was shaking. But my cock had a mind of its own. It realized the potential of the situation and responded instinctively. I could feel the blood rushing to it, engorging it rapidly, pushing it painfully against the front of my shorts. I knew we were reaching the point of no-return. Involuntarily and without realizing what I was doing, I reached out my other hand and placed it on her thigh. We both knew that instant an invisible line had been crossed. There was no going back.

"Charu au..," I started.

"Ramu," she whispered. She let go of my hand and reached up and clutched my head with both of hers. She leaned forward as she pulled my head towards her. I was not prepared for what she did next. She placed her lips fully on mine! She was kissing me! Rather, we were kissing. I froze, but she opened her mouth and let her tongue lap my lips. It was electric! I didn't know what to do. I found my hands were holding her head as well. She was poking my lips with her tongue, goading me to open my mouth. I did, nervously. As soon as I parted my lips, her tongue darted like a pouncing snake into my mouth, sought my own tongue and entwined it. A frenzy of indescribable emotions hit me at once! I had kissed girls before, but never in such a brazen, open mouth, saliva swapping manner. It was exhilarating! Aunty's tongue was thick, warm, slick and wet and it swirled around my mouth, pushing my own tongue this way and that. We were gasping for breath as we parted. But that lasted just a few seconds. I wanted more. I grabbed her head and kissed her, open mouthed. It was my turn. I put my tongue deep into her mouth and tasted her hot saliva..She did not let go of my tongue. Her lips wrapped around it and sucked the juices of it. We were like star crossed lovers and teenagers. Our lips were wet with each other's spit.

Suddenly, we parted, and looked at each other.

"Come," she said. Surprisingly, she led me to my own room.

She shut the door. My windows were slightly open and the curtains partly drawn, but there was no danger of anyone peeping.

She stared at me as she lay down on the bed and lifted her nightie above her waist in one fluid motion. I could see her beautiful panty. I ripped off my vest and pulled down my shorts and underwear along with it and lay down next to her. She opened her arms to receive me and we kissed once more. My cock was straining, almost to the point of bursting. We both could feel it - Thick, warm, throbbing, jerking against her thigh.

I raised my head and looked down at her crotch. She was wearing the grey panties I had seen the other day. It was packed and made a beautiful triangle. Her cunt lips and dark hair were clearly visible, almost forcing their way through the fabric. She reached down and used her thumbs to pull her panty down and over her feet and she kicked them away.

I reached for them, lifted and placed them to my nose.

"Shheeee, what are you doing?" aunty whispered.

I giggled. She put out her hand and grabbed my cock, and tugged it a few times. "Wow! Ramu...," she said softly, and parted her legs. I fell between them with almost practiced ease, surprising myself, and raised and rested on my elbows and looked down at her hairy pussy.

Heaven!

A voice inside my head said,"Damn! Is this how it was supposed to happen? Is this how you are going to lose your virginity? You are going to fuck your Charu aunty!! Fuck, you lucky bastard. Fuck her! Fuck her! See your cock going into her...Your dream is fucking coming true!"

As the tip of my cock touched her muff it felt like a thousand needles were pricking it all at once She urged me forward and downward by pressing her hand on the small of my back. Seeing me struggling to find her opening, she reached down and gingerly held my dick and directed it to her hole. I looked down as the distended, purple head of my cock disappeared in the thick black forest of her cunt hairs.

I looked down and almost all of the head of my penis was inside her. It felt warm, moist and soft and slick, all at the same time. I looked up and she sighed and nodded and her eyes closed. "Oh, Ramu," she said softly.

I pushed my torso a little into her and felt a bit of my shaft being engulfed by the walls of her cunt. And suddenly I couldn't hold it any longer!! I realized I was about to ejaculate! Before entering her!

The voice inside my head" SCREAMED, "No! Not me! Not now!" But it was too late.

"Oh aunty, I .. I can't hold it.. Aaaaah, I am going to.. Aiyo..Ooooh," I shouted.

"Oh, Ramu. Slow down. It's OK. Take it easy...," she tried to assure me. But she also knew I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Aiyoo, aaaah," I grunted as I raised myself, grabbed my thick dick and directed it away from her body. She too twisted and raised her head to see what was happening. I fisted my cock and jerked it once. My first spurt fell weakly on the bed. But the next one, and the next, and the next... oh my,.. I spurted long ropes and they arced from my bed all the way across the room and landed on the floor, making sounds like raindrops falling on the ground. I was grunting with each spurt and aunty was staring in disbelief as thick, creamy, white cum rocketed out of my cock in a seemingly never ending stream.

"Oh, aunty.. So sorry, I don't .. sorry, what happened..I couldn't control. Oh, it was so fucking good. Aaaah, aiyo aunty," I collapsed on the bed next to her.

Aunty's breaths came in big gasps. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly. "Oh Ramu, don't worry. It's alright. We will try again. It happens. This was your first time. Take it slow."

Her breathing slowed down a bit and then she said between gasps, "Ramu, what was that. You.. you came so much. So much ... a lot of.... How do you do it? Is it .. always..is that normal with you? God, I only imagined young guys like you would..damn, that was too much! I loved it.. I loved watching your cock."

"Oh aunty. Yes, I ejaculate a lot.. Always..."

"Damn, Ramu...."

We lay like that for about five minutes. My cock wasn't completely flaccid. It was still semi-erect and thick and drooling some last drops of cum on the bed. Then aunty did something I did not expect. She raised herself and pulled her nightie completely off of her body. She was totally naked. She lay back down and raised my head and directed my mouth to her breast. I hungrily grabbed her nipple with my mouth and sucked hard.

'Aiyo, Ramu.. Feels so good. Like a baby, be my baby, suck it. Yes suck it hard, take it all in your mouth," she squeezed her tit into my mouth.

My cock responded. Both of us could feel its thickness as I pressed my torso on her thighs. I had sucked girls' nipples before. In unlit dorm rooms, on rooftops of hostels under the night sky, behind trees and bushes, in dark stairways, in the back of a movie theater or car or behind sheds on college playgrounds, fumbling and stumbling with girls who were as inexperienced as I was.

But this was different. This was in broad daylight with a naked, mature, experienced lady. Her nipples felt huge in my mouth. They were like solid, thick, oversized marbles and I sucked and bit them and drooled my saliva all over her boob. I tried to take the entire areola in my mouth.

"Ahh, Ramu. Yes, do it. Take it.. Mmmnmmmh, aiyo, amma, aaaaahhh" aunty moaned.

I moved from one boob to the other and as I raised myself, she reached down and grabbed my dick.

"Aiyoo, so thick, so big! Where were you hiding this thing? Put it inside me, Ramu. Do it," she hissed.

I looked down at her bush anew. The thick black hairs covered a large triangular area at her crotch. But amazingly enough, the line made by her cunt lips was even darker and showed through clearly. A thick line went from the base of the triangle at her belly to the apex at where her thighs met, and disappeared between her legs. I licked my lips in anticipation. I wanted to kiss her cunt. I wanted to lap her pussy lips. I wanted to spread open her hole and fuck her with my tongue and taste all her cunt juices. But first I wanted to feel her with my hands. I placed my palm on her crotch and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips for a while. She sighed with pleasure. Then I raised my middle finger and traced her lips. I could sense the moisture building at her cunt hole. After a few minutes of this, I pressed down with my finger.

I inserted my finger into her cunt. The walls of her vagina cuffed my finger tightly. But at the same time I felt it being slick and allowed me to pull out the finger easily. I repeated this process for a long time. My finger became covered in thick, slimy white, cunt juices. The smell from our bodies was overpowering. It was the obscene, erotic, musky, fantastic, delirious odor of sex.

Aunty was moaning softly. "Oy, amma.. Uh uh .. uh uh."

It was time to really fuck her. To put my dick in her. To finally get inside a woman properly and fuck her and cum inside her cunt. Oh how delicious it sounded. I wanted to savour this sensation, this feeling forever.

"OK, aunty. I am going to .. put my cock inside you. I am going to fuck you now. Oh, aunty!"

She did not say anything. She stared right at my cock and raised and parted her thighs. I knelt between them and could see the moisture between her thick cunt lips as they opened in response to her movements.

I raised myself into position and she gently felt for my dick and guided expertly into her hole. As my distended cock head made contact again with her, she let out a sigh, "Ahh! Ramu....take it slow...."

My cock slid effortlessly into her. Within a single thrust I was in her. And just like that I was not a virgin anymore. But the sensation! What a feeling! It was unreal. I felt like I almost left my body. The flesh on the sides of the walls of her cunt grabbed me in a firm grip. The entire surface of my dick, every pore of it, was covered and smothered by the rolls of fat inside her pussy. I could feel the tightness, her warmth and softness inside with my cock.

"Ohhhh," I heard her moan and whimper, and as I collapsed on her, utterly delirious with the pleasure of the first thrust, she locked her legs around my waist.

As I lay there, I could feel her juices lubricating me. We did not move. I could feel her heartbeat, and her breath on my neck. She was perspiring and could taste her sweat as I moved my mouth over her forehead.

Then, instinctively and almost in a trance I rose off her and my penis slid out of her, lubricated by her thick, warm, juices. I waited till only my head was in her, and then pushed in again, slowly.

"Uhhnnnn," she whimpered again.

I lost my grip on reality. I didn't know how long I rose and fell on her. She moaned and mewled a little bit because both of my hands now were gripping her hair, and pulling her closer into me. I realized now I was pushing and pulling as hard as I could.I was slamming my body against her, our thighs making squishing sounds as our sweat mixed with each other's. Her wet juices were squirting along the length of my shaft, and she was crying out, little whelps coming out of her in sync with my thrusts.