Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her crotch and my cock was entering and exiting her hole like a piston. My dick was smothered in her whte, creamy secretions. Her juices flowed from her cunt onto her bed. My cock was just a blur as I rammed and pummeled into her with increasing force. I could feel my balls smalling into the sides of her thighs. What a sensation!

I looked up at her, but she was staring wide-eyed into the middle distance. Her mouth formed an O. She was screaming, but silently. Her entire being was concentrated on my cock and her cunt. She was gripping my shoulders and arms in a vise like grip but I felt nothing. I went at her harder and harder with each thrust. I was grunting and so was she.

I lost track of the time. I didn't know how long I fucked her. I just remember laying back on her and her arms around me, squeezing my shoulders. I could again feel her heart beating against mine, smell and taste her sweat, my own sweat falling in drops on her face and chest, our bodies squishing against each other.

After a while I raised myself on my elbows again and started thrusting into her. I looked down and saw that she had closed her eyes and her lips were parted. She put out her tongue and moistened them. I pumped harder and harder into her, and we both realized I was about to come. She opened her eyes, looked at me and nodded. She gasped faster and faster now in tune with me.

"Oh aunty! I am ... going... to ... fin... finish.... Ahhhh ahhhh!" I screamed softly as I reached my climax.

"Ok. Ok," she said and held my arms.

Oh fuck! What a feeling! My dam was about to break.How many times had I imagined this moment. But nothing compared to the real thing. Our bodies became still in anticipation. My first spurt was small, I could feel it. But the next ones were glorious. I came in long, long spurts. I could feel my cock expanding against her, and the walls of her cunt resisting and pushing back. I looked down and she had closed her eyes again and I was sure she could feel my cum inside her. My whole body trembled with each spurt and finally I collapsed on her. It was the best feeling I ever had in my life. Take all my jerkoff sessions, combine the rush and pleasure of all of them into one and that was the intense sensation I felt. Goddamn! Fuck!

"Oh, Ramu.. ," she panted as she hugged me

"Thank you, thank you , thank you, aunty," I gasped as I fought for my breaths, lying on top of her.

After a while she got up without a word, gathered her clothes and dressed. She put on her bra and nightie and surprisingly, went to put on her panty last.

"Let me keep it," I said, looking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"That one, your panty," I said, putting my hand out.

"Shheee, you pervert!" she did not give it to me but bent down to put them on.

I jumped out of bed, aware that my cock was stiffening and that she could see it as well.

I bent down and grabbed her panty. "No, I want to keep it as a souvenir of this .. my first., " I said. She let me have it. I ran the panty up her legs and to her pussy.

She gasped. "Ouch, what are you doing?"

I said nothing as I rubbed the panty up and down on her cunt, feeling her pubic hairs as I sought to clean her. I took my hand out from under her and put it to my nose. Fuck! The smell of her juices, her piss and sex, all mixed into one!

"Aiyoh! Cheeee, you ARE a pervert!"

I just giggled as I flopped back on the bed and grabbed my dick and covered it with her panty.

Later on, I went to the kitchen where she was preparing dinner. I went to her and hugged her.

"Oy! Ramu.. no.. stop!"

"What!" I asked in surprise.

"We should be careful. No touching outside the bedroom!"

"Ok, aunty, But I can barely control myself. I want to touch you all the time!" I said, and I kneeled behind her and pushed my head into her ass, feeling her ass crack and ass cheeks through the layers of her sari.

"STOP it! Stop it!" she cried out. "Or else we will not.. Not..."

"OK, OK aunty. Sorry!" I stepped back quickly.

Then I realized what she had said and I looked at her. She couldn't help it. She was smiling slightly.

"So, we will do it again, aunty? When? God, tell me..."

"Stop now. We need to be careful. Anyway, it's only one more week. Then I will be off."

"Oh, aunty. I will come meet you wherever you are. I will follow you to the..."

"Oh no you won't. Only now, only here. OK? No more..."

"Oh! OK!" I said dejectedly.

She and I sat down on the sofa waiting for Arun and his dad to return.

"See, Ramu," aunty started to speak. "You are smart and sexy and all that. You should go out more. Go find some girl and enjoy yourself. She doesn't have to be the one you marry. Just experience it. Have many girlfriends. You are too young to settle down. Now is the time. If not now, when? Otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life. Take it from me. It is the same for girls too....," she trailed off.

I was quiet. Of course I wanted to go out and fuck every girl on the street. But how? I didn't even know anyone.

"The first one is difficult. Then it will be easier. You will get more confident. You don't know anyone here do you? "

I shook my head.

"How about at your office? Too dangerous?" she asked, and then answered her own question, "Yeah, maybe. Well, you will figure it out. Just remember, girls want it as badly as you boys do. Not all will be willing, there will be some. You have to find out. No pain, no gain. No guts, no glory!"

I am now in my late forties and aunty's words still ring in my years after all these years.

The next day, Arun and his dad once again went out to watch the finals. It was just one game held in the afternoon, so they'd not be away for long.

I led aunty to my room. She came willingly.

I undressed her, taking off one item at time.

First, I unwrapped her sari and threw it one the floor. She stood there in her petticoat and blouse. Her midriff was exposed and I could see her deep navel and the line of hair that ran from it as it went beneath her petticoat down to her crotch. I could see the layer of fat around her hips as the petticoat bit into her. She was gasping expectantly and her chest was rising and falling rapidly. She was staring intently at me, with her hands clutched to her chest.

I reached up and put her arms to her sides and unbuttoned her blouse. She raised her arms and took off her blouse and threw it on the floor. She was wearing a standard issue white bra but it was tight on her tits and I could see her deep cleavage as her chest rose and fell.

I could not control myself anymore and I ripped off my T-Shirt and my shorts along with my underwear. My distended cock sprang up like an uncoiled snake and it trembled and jerked at an angle between us. She looked down at it, and her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a 'O'.

I went to her and reached out and pulled the string of her petticoat, put my hand between it and her body to loosen it. My hands were cold against her warm body and she flinched at the contact. She helped me by pushing her petticoat down and stepping out of it.

She was not wearing any panties! I was able to see her bush in all its glory. Long hairs stuck out from her crotch. While I was watching her, she reached back and unbuckled her bra and tossed it away. Her tits were magnificent. I could see her nipples were erect already.

My cock jerked up and a little pre-cum oozed and dripped down on the floor, trailing a long stream from my cock.

She suddenly grew self conscious and wrapped her arms around her and hid her boobs from me. I gently pushed her down on my bed. I raised her thighs, and she parted them. I laid down between them and took in a very long, good look at her cunt. I could see the line of her vagina clearly. Her lips were slightly thick, and her inner lips protruded slightly outside her outer lips. I took a long sniff and I got the aroma of her cunt and juices.

She sighed and moaned as I placed my lips on her cunt. Then I put out my tongue and lapped her lips from top to bottom. She flinched and drew back as she felt my mouth and tongue on her pussy. Her cunt hairs pricked my tongue as I went up and down her pussy.

I cupped her ass cheeks and held them for support as I moved my head. I lifted my head slightly and looked at her lips closely again. I could see that she was creaming beautifully. A slightly off-white, thick juice was forming at her opening and I put out my tongue and lapped it up. Fuck! What smell, what taste! Fuck! We were like this for I don't know how long. Her juices flowed down to my mouth as I sucked and licked.

She heard her moan and sigh, "Ahhhh! Aiyoooo! What are you doing?"

From where I was I looked down a bit at her asshole. It was very dark and puckered, with hairs sprouting from it and also framing it. I wanted to touch it but I hesitated. I put my mouth completely on her pussy and continued licking her pussy lips. I then pushed my head upwards and felt a thick nub at the top that I presumed was her clit.

I was correct. As soon as my lips and tongue touched her sensitive clit, she clutched my head hard and stopped me, grabbing my hair tightly. Then, as she became familiar with the sensation, she loosened her grip and I concentrated on her clit for a long time.

Suddenly she let out a soft scream. I looked up at her. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head, and she hissed, "Aiyooooooo, ahhhhhhh, aiyiiiiii!".

I stopped suddenly hearing this. She just looked at me and leapt up and reached for my head and slammed her torso hard into my face. She lifted it and dropped it on her cunt. Harder and harder, repeatedly grunting, "Aaagh, Aaagh, Aaaaaagh!"

With one final tremendous lunge, she thrust her body up and almost threw me off of her. She went suddenly very still in that position, still latched on to my shoulders. Her whole body shuddered and she clutched my face tightly. She continued to tremble and shudder for about 15 seconds. My face was still on her pussy, I could feel every tremble of her body through the walls of her cunt, as she went through the throes of her orgasm.

"Aiyoo, Ramu," she panted and gasped. "Ammmmmmaaaaaaa," she groaned as she twisted and pushed me off of her. "God. That was awesome. Never in my life..before, oh.. Fuck!"

I turned her towards me and she was still gasping and panting. As she watched, I rose and straddled her chest and took my thick, swollen, veiny cock and placed it head on one of her nipples.

"Ooohhh," she grunted. But she cupped her tit and offered up her nipple. Some of me pre-cum oozed on it and she put out a finger and spread it on her breast. I switched from one tit to the other and slapped them hard with my cock.

I then rolled off of her, crawled up slightly and held her held from the back with one hand and raised it. With my other hand I directed my cock towards her mouth.

'Come on aunty! Suck me. Put it in our mouth!"

She responded by wrenching her head from my grasp, holding my hips and pushing me on the bed. I sat up on the bed resting my back on the head rest, while she spread my thighs and fisted my cock gently. She went between my legs and looked up at me with a naughy smile on her face as she jerked my dick up and down.

"Wow, Ramu. How thick, and long," she hissed. Then she put my cock up to her nose. "Ohh, the smell, the smell! I love it!"

"C'mon, aunty. Take it in. It's OK. Aiyooo, pleeeease!"

Then incredibly, as I watched spell bound, she opened her mouth and put it on my smooth, shining, purple dickhead and covered it with her lips. I almost left my body. My cock lifted off like a rocket, straining against the skin. I did what naturally came to me. I grabbed the sides of her head with my hands and thrust my dick hard into her mouth.

"Yes, fuck, fuck. Ohh..come on, yeah!!"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm," she mumbled, with my dick in her mouth. I let go of her hands, and for the moment my cock going in and out of her mouth was the only contact between us.

We went on like this for a long time. I could see her spit rolling off of my penis onto my crotch. She fisted my dick and jerked it up and down, all the time moaning and groaning.

We stopped and started over. She pulled my cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. She looked at me as she licked the sides of my cock. Her hands played with my balls. She slammed my thick dick on each of her cheeks. She rubbed it on her nose and inhaled the smell. She repeatedly licked the underside of my cock, putting a lot of spit to lubricate it. This also went on for a long time. She was obviously enjoying herself. Incredibly, I was not close to ejaculating. My cock was as rigid as a steel pipe. The veins think and prominent. She impaled her mouth on my cock.

Then she did something that took me over the edge. She rotated her tongue on the sides on my dick and then started flicking the underside of my purple, swollen, wet sticky head.

That was enough to open my floodgates. I screamed out, "Oh! Fuck, aunty! I am going to.. It is coming.. Ahh... wait.. Let me finish in your mouth.. Wait..fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said the last three words as I grabbed her hair, not letting go, ramming my dick into her mouth, not caring what she felt or thought, not wanting to take my cock from her mouth.

I always imagined coming inside a girl's mouth. But usually in my fantasies I was on top, fucking her mouth as I ejaculated, seeing my dick pulsing against her lips. But now, here, I was at the bottom, and I wanted to turn aunty and fuck her mouth from above and come into her.

But before I could do that, with a strength that surprised me, aunty wrenched her head from my grip, raised herself and grabbed my dick with her fist and started jerking it furiously. I exploded.

My first spurt was usually weak, and it spurted and fell on her wrist and rolled on to the bed. But as expected, the next one rocketed out of my purple head, almost hit her on the cheek as it went in a long arcing rope and fell on the bed. She continued jerking and my cock continued spurting ropes of cum and I counted at least ten, with each spurt sending glorious, intoxicating sensations through my body.

Aunty was looking wide eyed and open mouthed as she jerked my cock and directed my spurts away from us. She hissed, "Oh. my.. Wow, aiyoh." as each rope exited my penis. As my ejaculation ended, she squeezed the final few drops from my cock on to my belly. They were sticky and warm and she spread them drops on my body using her finger. The smell of sex and cum and juices was overpowering and it permeated the whole room.

I must have been gaping, open mouthed, gasping and panting from the pleasure of ejaculating so hard. She looked at me and giggled softly, and patted my thighs and wiped her hands in them. Then rolled off the bed.

Aunty and I managed to fuck five more times in the week leading up to her departure. I made sure I was at the office on the day Arun drove them to the station for their train back home.

Sadly, I was never to see aunty again in my life.

To be continued. My attempts at seducing Neeta.

+++++