Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave one almighty heave and thrust into her with a tremendous force. She let out a loud grunt, "Aiyoooo, Appppaaaaa..." And then both of us went stiff as my dam broke. My cock throbbed against her cunt walls as cum spewed out of it. Oh fuck! What a feeling! I could imagine ropes of my cum rocketting out of the hole of my cock. She was motionless, looking into middle distance as she felt each jerk of cum, as my cock pulsed against her cunt. At the end of it I flopped down hard on her. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. Our bodies rose and fell in unison. I placed my lips against her sweaty, sticky face and kissed her. She tuned and licked my cheek and then pulled my face around and gave me an open mouthed kiss.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pushed me off of her, got up and went to the bathroom, naked. Her ass looked divine, and even at the moment, I wanted to rush her, grab her ass and kiss her cheeks.

She had on a long T-shirt when she came back and lay down next to me, quietly. After about five minutes I rose and went to the bathroom and came and lay on the bed.

She turned to me and said, "Oh, Ramu, what the hell! We fucked... we fucked! God! Can you imagine!"

"Oh! I can... I have.. Imagined," I said.

"What?"

"Neeta, I have always dreamed of fucking you. Don't tell me you never thought of me that way!"

"Shut up! I Never.. What. you and I fucking? No way! Remember that last year in Delhi...I tied a rakhi for you.. You know what it means?"

"I know. But don't you also remember I protested that. I did not want that. Boy, Neeta.. When you came back from the gulf ...you , I mean.. You were one hot chick.!"

"Shut Up!"

"No, really. We boys couldn't stop talking about you. Man, I was lucky I could come over to your house and, you know, see you now and then. I thought about you a lot!"

"Thought? You mean fantasized? I had no idea. Were there others?"

"Maybe, but I remember you, shall we say, played a starring role in my fantasies."

She slapped my hand playfully.

I rolled over and put my hand under her shirt and cupped her tit, and then rolled my fingers over her nippled. I asked, "So you never thought of me that way?"

"Not then, no. But when I saw you at your house, maybe a little."

I squeezed her tit a little harder, and she gasped and took in her breadth and slapped my hand once more, playfully.

I ventured, "So how is it with Visha,,,,,"

"No. Let's not go there. I won't talk about it!"

I let it go, and we just lay there for a while. A long time passed while we said nothing to each other. Then suddenly she said, "What fantasies?"

"What?!" I jerked up and looked at her. I had almost dozed off, incredibly.

"What did you fantasize about? With me. You said..."

"Oh!" I cut her off. "You, the usual stuff. We were young. Stuff just comes in your head."

"Tell me," she insisted.

"OK! Well for one. I was a virgin. I imagined you were too. I hoped we'd lose our virginities to each other."

At this, she laughed. "Well, I lost my virginity to Vishal during the last year of college. So may be you were on the right track. What else?"

"Well, some shit like that."

She looked at me. "I guess you imagined doing all that you saw in porn with me. Don't tell me you did not watch porn. I know you guys jerk off to porn together."

"No way! All my porn was private! And yes, I imagined you and I doing some of that."

She kept going. "Tell me. What else? I have not seen any porn. Really. I only read stuff."

I did not fall for it and kept quiet.

She suddenly blurted out, "Anal? You wanted it didn't you. You put your finger in my ass!"

"What?!" I cried out and jerked up to look at her. She had turned red, and was smiling slyly.

"See," she teased. "I knew it. You guys have a dirty mind."

"Well, if you ask me, then yes, That for starters..."

"Well, you are not getting that from me. Forget it. Go get someone else!" she sounded cross.

We kept going back and forth like this for a while. Suddenly, I found my cock stiffening. And amazingly, she realized that too and reached out for it. Without a word she started stroking it, and when it reached its full potential, she got up, leaned in and put her mouth on it.

She immediately jerked up and turned her face away. "Uh, ho, you did not clean yourself!"

"Oh.. no.. I am sorry!" I apologized, and tried to get up.

But she pushed me down, saying "Too late!" And then proceeded to spit on my cock. She spread her spit across the head and top portion of my cock, cleaning it in a sense and then proceeded to give me an excruciatingly painful and joyous and glorious blow job.I wanted it to go on forever. I wanted to come in her mouth. I held her head steady and fucked her from below. A little precum oozed on her tongue, but she did not mind it.

After a while she lifted her head, and I heard a "plop" as my cock slipped out of her mouth. She looked at me, tilted her head and asked,"Happy?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She pushed my head down and straddled it with her thighs, raised her shirt and put her cunt right on my face. I was treated to a glorious, magnificent and wonderful sight of her cunt lips. I could see she had creamed beautifully and strands of thick, white juices were dripping from them. I lapped them like a dog. She started grinding her pussy on my mouth and I fucked her orally. She moved up and down, holding steady for a while at her clit on every stroke. It did not take long for her to come.When she did, she trembled all over. She raised herself slight;y and cupped her crotch and let our a long wail, "ooooooh, aaaaaah, ammmmmaaaaa...fuuuuk!" And then she rolled off me.

My penis was still as stiff as a flagpole. I could have fucked her anyway I wanted and she was in no position to resist. I lay down and pulled her on top of me. She raised her torso to mount me, but I stopped her. "Turn around."

"What?" she asked.

"Turn around and fuck me. I want to see your fucking ass. You have a fantastic ass. I want to see your hairy asshole. If I can't fuck it, at least let me see it!!"

She giggled softly as she turned and mounted me, "Pervert!"

I was always fascinated by girl's assholes. I had never fucked a girl anally but anal sex was one of my favorite scenes to watch in porn, and I always focussed on the woman's asshole, inexplicably. Neeta's asshole was puckered and was very, very dark. She had strands of long hair coming out of it. And as she leaned forwrad while fucking me, her asshole opened and revealed incredibly pink folds inside. Juices from her cunt flowed down on my cock and dribbled on to her asshole, lubricating it and making the entrance slimy. I could not resist. I inserted my middle finger up to the second knuckle.

"Oyyy, Aiyoo, fuck, don't do that!" she turned around and hissed at me.

I removed my finger. She went at it for a long time. Then when I was about to come, she raised herself and let my thick cock slip out of her vagina. She gripped my cock gently and proceeded to jerk me off. I moaned and groaned with pleasure. And she continued to jerk my cock as long ropes of cum spurted from it. When I was done, she gave a final jerk and squeezed and laughed, "OH...MY... GOD!! You cum a lot! WOW, that was too much!!"

Later on we had dinner standing in her kitchen and I reminded her that I had to go back. It was embarrassing to talk to Arun after this. I tried to avoid eye contact whenever we chatted about Neeta or his mother. I was sure he did not suspect anything even when Neeta came visiting and he let the two of us alone in the apartment for a few hours. Or when I took day trips with the excuse of visiting a museum or art exhibition in Neeta's city.

Neeta and I had sex a few more times in the next three months. Four to be exact. Twice at her house and twice in my apartment. We had not engaged in anything other than normal sex. I tried to talk her into anal but to no avail. On one occasion, I came close to ejaculating in her mouth, but at the last moment I chickened out and plastered her face. She was furious for a while. All I had then was just more fond memories.

After the first session at my apartment, I confessed to her my panty fetish, but didn't go as far as telling her about hers and her mom's panties I stole during those days we were in Delhi. "Oh my!" she said, playfully. "You are a pervert!" The few times we had sex after that, she would wipe her pussy clean with her panty and hand it to me, and said, "Here, you pig! Keep it and remember me for the rest of your life!" Once she gave me a packet containing a couple of used panties and added, "I haven't washed them. Been wearing them for a couple of days and saving them for you, you fucking asshole!"

Our affair stopped as suddenly as it had begun. Vishal decided to take up a consulting gig in Calcutta. And that was that. It was strange that I did not see Neeta or Vishal again, though we were only a short train or plane ride away.

After a year of training, I was posted to the regional office in Chennai but Arun continued to live in Bangalore and had moved to a single bedroom apartment. We communicated via email and also sporadically talked over the phone. But gradually that too stopped. After about a year I was sent on a project in the US. When I last spoke to Arun before leaving he said he had some plans for the near future and he was happy where he was.

Not long after that he sent an email saying he was getting married. I thought to myself, "Wow! That was quick. His parents must have arranged a girl for him." I called him one Saturday to get the lowdown on what was happening.

"Ya, da Ramu, I thought it was time I settled down. Amma (mom) and Appa (dad) also agreed and they liked the girl. They had seen her before, so..."

"Wait!" I interrupted, "So you found a girl by yourself. Wow! So, what, you met and fell in love and proposed, was it how it went? Nice work, da, Arun. Good for you!"

"Actually, ya, da. Something like that. Well you know her too. You've seen her..."

"Who? Who are we talking about. Your wife.. I mean future wife?"

"Yeah. You remember Madhu?"

"Madhu..Madhu...that...that girl.. The girl who used to come to our aunty and uncle's house in Bangalore? Their, their grand-daughter... That Madhu?" I asked, quite in shock.

"Ya, da. The very same. She's good, right? After you left we spent a lot of time together, and got close. And one thing led to another and I proposed and she accepted. Of course I asked amma first before I did it," he laughed softly.

"Hey. Yeah. She's ... she is a nice, quiet girl. Good for you. Wait, you said one thing led to another. What?" I asked, laughing and mocking him. "Tell me, how far did you go, you lucky sonofabitch! I didn't know you had it in you!"

Arun pushed back immediately, "No. No. Nothing like that. We did nothing. Have not done anything yet. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't know what to do!"

"OK. OK. When is the wedding?"

"Like, in a month. Can you come?"

"Oh, no da. I cannot. Project is still on. I will catch up with you when I get back, definitely."

"Oh, Ok," Arun said, a little dejected.

"Hey, Arun. Congrats!" I said, still grappling with the news. "Does she remember me?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh yeah. She does. She still remembers you are a good cook and spent a lot of time in the kitchen." We both laughed at that. But I was sure she remembered other things about me. About the two of us - she and me. I did.

"OK, Arun. All the Best, " I said. And after a brief pause I added, "Enjoy yourself!"

He chuckled at that. "Yeah. Thanks!"

"Wow!" I thought to myself, "Madhu. Of all the girls, he chose Madhu!"

My Flashback

"Hey Madhu," I said, approaching her as she was watering some plants. Aunty and uncle (her grandparents) were by the front gate talking to some other couple and could not see or hear us. Arun was out meeting his friends from cricket.

"Hey!" she said. "Thanks for the gift! It is a nice addition to my collection."

Her birthday was sometime during the past week and Arun and I got her gifts and had given it to her earlier in the day. Arun gave her a book on Probability (boring) and I gave her a snowglobe of the Taj Mahal, knowing that she collected such stuff.

"I have something else for you," I said, not too loudly. I handed her a small gift wrapped packet.

"Why? You already gave me one, no?"

"Yes. But that was for the benefit of the others, so they could see what I gave you. This.. this is special. A secret. Just between you and me," I said, looking straight at her.

She widened her eyes in astonishment and managed to say, "Oh.. eh.. I .. mm OK. Thanks, again. You shouldn't have."

She took the packet from me and absent-mindedly turned it over in her hands this way and that.

"Don't open it now. Keep it for later."

"Oh Ok," she smiled, playing along.

What Arun's mom had said kept playing in my mind ever since she left. No Guts, No Glory. No Pain, No Gain. I have to take the first step.

I had noticed that Madhu had a nice backside. When she wore a pair of jeans or shorts, they stretched across her ass, cupping and exposing her cheeks exquisitely. On occasions her pantyline was clearly visible, and to a panty maniac like me, it did not take too long to figure out the size and type and brand of panties she wore. I bought five pairs of panties of different colors and designs at a boutique lingerie shop in a posh shopping complex in Bangalore. I surprised myself with the confidence with which I approached the sales girl and told her exactly what I wanted, as I had done my research well. The sales girl smiled coyly as she handed me the gift wrapped package and said, "Lucky girl!" And then she looked me up and down and added, "Lucky man!"

Madhu took the package and quietly went upstairs. She wouldn't know what was in the package until she unwarped it. And I did not want to be around when she found out. Would she be embarrassed? Shy? Expose me to her parents? To Arun? What would I do if she did? I never planned for these scenarios. I only knew I had to make the move and I did it. I really had no clue as to where it would lead me or us. How far would she go? What would she make of my intentions, which I confess were not really honorable? I just wanted to have some fun for a while. Would she misconstrue my motives? Would she think I was serious? In love with her? What? I had no idea. Only time would tell.

The next morning I saw aunty, uncle and Madhu sitting and chatting in the veranda of the house, having their morning coffee as I returned from my jog.

"Good morning uncle, good morning aunty," I said as I closed the gate behind me,

I looked up at Madhu. She looked away. And she blushed, embarrassed, and smiled awkwardly. Her face became flushed with color and was very obvious even though she was not that fair.

"Oh hello Ramu," aunty said. "Come sit. Madhu, go get some coffee for Ramu."

By the time Madhu came back with the coffee I was in an animated conversation with uncle. As she bent to give me the coffee, our eyes met, and we held our stare for a few seconds. She smiled, and I knew that instant that our secret was safe.

Arun and I went out together that afternoon to watch a movie with friends, and while Araun stayed back with them for dinner (and drinks at a bar), I returned home as it was still early evening. As I opened the main gate I saw Madhu standing upstairs on the open terrace. We looked at each other for a while, but she did not move. I made sure her grandparents were still inside the house, and made my way up the common staircase to the terrace.

She must have heard me approaching because she was standing in the well of the staircase, hidden from view of other houses, waiting for me. As our eyes met, she blushed once again, bit her lips, and leaned back against the wall. Her hands were behind her back as she stared at me. She was wearing a salwar-kameez that was tight against her body and accentuated her every curve.

I did not know what to say or do. She was nervous. I could see her chest raising and falling slowly. She licked her lips. Then she said, "Why? Why did you do that? What if someone finds out? Amma is very strict. Grandma is very nosy. You shouldn't have. I cannot have them. It is too dangerous!"

All I could say absurdly was, "Really? Then give them back."

By this time I was close to her. I could feel her hot breath and I knew she could feel mine. She has some rose-petal scented perfume on and she smelt heavenly. I reached my hand and placed it on her arm.

She flinched, and wrenched free. "No! I can't. I don't want to..no we shouldn't!!" she almost shouted. But even in that situation she made sure her voice was not too loud.

"Madhu, I will not do anything you don't want to. I promise," I assured her.

I reached forward and put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her against the wall. I moved my face towards hers and she tensed immediately. I could feel her holding her breath, frightened and nervous, unsure of what was happening.

"No!"

"Madhu, have you been with a boy before?"

"What? No. No!"

I did not say anything. We just looked at each other for about ten seconds. She was still breathing heavily, her chest heaving. Gradually, I could feel her relaxing. She breaths quieted down and she moved her eyes from mine down to my lips, and back up again.

I kissed her lips. She gasped, pushed back and tensed once more. I released my hands and put them on the wall, and moved my lips off of hers after about five seconds. Then I kissed her again. This time I opened my lips and let my tongue lick her lips. She let out a little yelp through her closed mouth. But I did not give up. I kept the pressure of my tongue on her lips until she opened her mouth, and I put my tongue inside her mouth.

It was electric. And I knew she felt it too as she moaned with her mouth open. "Mmmmm, mmmm" She tried to push me away but I held. And just like that I felt her resistance disappear. She relaxed in the next fraction of a second and allowed my tongue to play with hers. I could taste her saliva, and she mine. It was delirious and delicious and euphoric! I had kissed a lot of girls before but my most recent experience was with aunty (Arun's mom). But this was different. This was the girl's first kiss and she had it with me! She was pure and innocent and immaculate.

We parted after what seemed an eternity. Both of us were gasping for air. But the look on her face! Wow! The feeling of ecstasy and pleasure as she smiled shyly at me. Her entire face seemed aglow and flushed. I smiled back at her and we rearranged ourselves for our next kiss.

This time I placed my hands on her back and as we kissed, I drew them down her back. She tightened and tensed again and I stopped. But only until I felt her relax. Then I drew my palms down her back, over her bra straps, feeling the small of her back, her firm, beautiful flesh through the thin fabric of the salwar. And them over her waist and her hips until I cupped her ass cheeks with my palms and dug in and pulled her to me. I could feel her panties tight against her ass.

She pulled back and broke the kiss as she felt my hands exploring her ass cheek. She did not say anything but just looked at me.

"Oh. Aiyoo. Ramu.. no, no. I cannot...!" she complained.

I grabbed her ass cheeks as gently as I could, and squeezed and pulled them apart without hurting her, and at the same time I pushed forward and positioned my crotch against her. I could feel my thick, distended penis rub against her body, and was certain she could too.

"Amma, no. Please!"

"Ok. Ok, Madhu. No more. Let's just.. Just.." I did not know what to say. All of a sudden I found myself on my knees with my face scrunched against her crotch. She doubled down and screamed silently, "Whaaaat? What are you doing...oh.. Amma...!"