Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her and then back at her crotch and placed my face between her legs. I could feel the soft flesh there, through her dress and panties. "Oh! God! So beautiful..!!' was all I could say.

"Madhu!! Hey, Madhu, where are you?" A voice rang up from the bottom of the staircase.

We both froze as we were. Aunty was calling her from down below. Then all of a sudden, we parted.

"Oh! Paati (grandma). I am here. I will come down in a minute." Madhu called back in as normal a voice as she could.

"Yes. Come down, what are you doing there? Don't you know you need to get ready? Your mother will be here any minute."

"Yes. Yes. Paati, coming, coming now," Madhu called back. By now, she had rearranged her dress and hair. She looked at me inquiringly and I nodded. She rushed down the stairs, but she hesitated at the landing and gave me a long, shy but naughty glance, before calling out to her grandma, "oh. It was nice on the terrace. Lots of cool breeze, paati..."

End of flashback

"Fuck! I thought to myself. "Of all the girls in India, Arun had to go get married to HER!"

To be continued in part 3.