Mother Sits on My Lap in the Car

Story Info
James shares a car seat with his mother.
5.3k words
4.43
199.2k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

"He's published a new one. Have you read it?"

I was going to, but I'd been busy. It was on my list of things to do.

"Not yet."

"I wouldn't bother, it's not as good as his other ones. In fact, it's poor."

That was a surprise, because he was our favourite author on Literotica.com, then I realized that she must be joking. But when I saw her face I knew that she wasn't. I was now curious.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's not realistic. You can't have sex in the back of a car without the driver noticing. You'd hear them, and there might also be a smell of sex in the confined space. It's ludicrous to think that you can."

"I'm going to read it, and we'll see if I agree with you."

It was called, 'MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car'. It took me twenty five minutes to read it, and as soon as I'd finished she was asking for my opinion of it. I was going to give it to her, but she wouldn't like what I was going to say.

"It was good. A clever story that was well-written, with some steamy sex. What more did you want from the story?"

After giving a deep sigh, she said, "Some realism. They're bonking like crazy, and yet, the driver is oblivious to what's happening. That's why I only gave it three stars."

That was mean of her. From me, it was a five.

Two weeks later he published chapter two. It was more of the same, but it was still enjoyable, and it got a good rating. But that wasn't Millie's opinion of it. She was scathing, and, for some reason that I couldn't understand, she was also angry. It was only a story.

"It was crap. I gave it just one star. If I could, I would have given it no stars, or even minus one."

That wasn't just mean, it was vindictive. She might not like the story, but he'd still put a lot of time and effort into it. It deserved more than that. I've written a few stories, with not much success, so I knew how disheartening it was to get a low score or a bad review. For me, that was the end of it, but later, when we were in bed together, she started talking about it again.

"Have you seen the reviews for it? There are lots of them."

I shook my head. I hadn't, and I didn't want to.

"Awesome! Can't wait for chapter three. And there's more like that. A lot more. Are those people stupid?"

They weren't, they just had a different opinion of the story. She didn't like it, but others did. Now she should drop it. It was time to move on, but disappointingly, she didn't want to.

"I'm going to add a comment, and I'm not going to hold back."

When she'd written it, she showed it to me. She wasn't a nasty person, but what she was about to post, was nasty. And what I didn't like as well was that she was doing it anonymously.

"Can't you tone it down, just a little bit?"

"No."

"OK, but posting a comment like that anonymously is cowardly. You should do it using your own profile, so that if he wants to, he can respond."

"Yes it is cowardly, but I'm still going to send it anonymously."

So we did agree on something.

It was three weeks before he published another story. This time it wasn't about a car ride, and this time Millie liked it.

"He's back to his best. Hot sex between siblings. I loved it."

I did as well, but not as much as she did.

So finally, the car ride had been put to bed. No longer a topic of conversation. That's what we'd thought, but we were wrong. Two months later we were discussing it again.

My Mother was moving house and we were helping her. Most of her things were been taken care of by a removal company, at great expense, but we were moving her, and her personal things, in our car. And it would be a long journey, at least five hours.

We were moving her Saturday morning, but we got to her place Friday evening. As soon as we arrived she showed me what we would be taking to her new place.

"What do you think, will all of it fit into the car?"

Mother sounded concerned. I cast an eye over it. There was more stuff than I would have liked, and it would be a tight squeeze, but we'd be able to take all of it.

"Yes, it's not a problem."

"I've been so worried. I thought that there might be too much."

"Don't worry, by hook or by crook, I'll get it all in."

But Millie didn't share my confidence, and later, when we were in bed together, she expressed her concern.

"It looks too much to me."

"It's not, but Mother might need to sit on my lap."

Her face was a picture, until she realized that I was only joking. Then it changed, and I was now worried. I'd seen that look before, she was plotting something, and I knew that I wouldn't like it. She then explained it to me, and I was right. I didn't like it.

"No way!"

"It's just a little experiment."

That made me laugh. What she was asking me to do was ridiculous. She was playing it down, as if it was a trivial matter, but it wasn't.

She'd reminded me about that story, 'MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car'. She wanted me to pack the car so that my Mother would have to sit on my lap. We'd drive for a while like that, and it would then prove how ridiculous that story was.

"You can make a noise, and I'll bet that I'll be able to hear it."

Then she said more, and it made me feel uncomfortable.

"I know that your Mother isn't very heavy, but her sitting on you will give you a hard-on. When she feels it, she isn't going to let you fuck her, she's going to ask me to change places with you. That will prove how unrealistic the story is."

It might play out as she'd described it, but there was no way that I was going to go through with it.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "OK you win. Everything that you think will happen, will happen. So there's no point in doing it."

But there was, because she'd whispered in my ear, and I'd liked what I'd heard. In return for doing it, so that she could prove how silly the story was, she was going to suck my cock. That wasn't unusual, but letting me come in her mouth, was. She was determined to get her own way, so I might be able to get even more from her. And if I did, it would be a first from her.

"I'll do it, but you need to swallow."

That got a quick no from her, but I held my ground.

"Then it's a no from me as well."

After some muttering under her breath, that I chose to ignore, because it was about me and it wasn't complimentary, through gritted teeth, she said, "OK, but if it makes me sick then you'll have to clean it up."

"It's a deal."

I even offered my hand so that we could shake on it, but she refused.

She was good at giving head, and this was one of her best. She never rushes, she always takes her time, making it last as long as possible. For some reason, having my Mother sit on my lap was important to her, because she was pulling out all the stops. Making sure to please me so that I didn't change my mind.

After edging me a couple of times, I was ready to come. I needed to warn her.

"I'm nearly there."

This would be when I'd take it out, and then spurt over her tits, or even over her face. But not today.

As it gushed out of me, I watched her gulp it down. Her eyes were closed and the expression on her face told me that she wasn't enjoying it. But I was.

"The taste was..."

I interrupted her with, "Delicious."

"No, disgusting!"

I was a gentleman, so I offered to make her come as well, but she declined. Shortly after, we were both sound asleep.

Surprisingly, the removal company were on time, arriving at seven in the morning, and because they'd come mob-handed, they were finished by eight thirty. Now we needed to pack.

There was enough room in the car, so it was a difficult task to make it look as if there wasn't. But after thirty minutes of packing, and re-packing, I managed it. When they came to see what I'd done I was very apologetic.

While shrugging my shoulders, I said, "Sorry, it's the best that I could do."

Millie was pleased, but she was trying not to show it. However, my Mother wasn't, and she had no intention of hiding it.

"There are only two seats. I'm not sitting in the back on somebody's lap."

"James will try again, while we have a coffee."

But she knew that I wouldn't. As soon as they were gone I put my feet up, and I stayed like that until they were back.

"I tried, but there's too much stuff."

Then Millie said, "I warned her that this might happen. She's now willing to sit on your lap."

If she'd known that she was going to be sitting on my lap, then she would have worn different clothes. Clothes that would have covered up more of her body. So it wasn't her fault for making me feel uncomfortable.

Her skirt was short, shorter than it should be for a woman of her age, so I could see a lot of leg. That was disconcerting, but the bigger problem was her top. It was low-cut, and because she was big-breasted, when I looked down over her shoulders I could see a lot of cleavage.

As we drove off, I looked away from her. This was going to be difficult. There was already a stirring in my underwear.

"Can you hear me OK?"

Millie got a quick yes from Mother, and I knew that would have pleased her. She'd said it in a low voice, but despite the boxes on the front seat, and all the other stuff that was a barrier between us, she'd clearly heard it. I couldn't see her face, but I knew that she'd be smirking.

She was now waiting for my Mother to ask her to change places, but that would only happen when I'd got an erection.

To spite her, I was doing my best to stop that happening. But it was difficult. And when the road got rough, it became impossible, because she was bumping up and down on me. As my cock started to grow, I had a sudden thought, and it worried me. We had assumed that my Mother would act in a calm manner. But that might not be true. Feeling my cock pressing into her might freak her out. I was an idiot, I should never have agreed to this.

She was now moving her bottom. She must have felt it pressing into her, so she was trying to find a comfortable position. Very soon, I was going to be in trouble. But then, after stopping, she didn't say anything. Fortunately for me, it looked as if she was going to ignore it. Given some time, and a smooth road, I should be able to get it down.

It took me a while to realize what she was doing. At first, I thought it was accidental, but it wasn't. It was deliberate. She was rocking herself on me. Only slightly, but enough for me to notice.

My Mother wasn't ignoring my cock, she was enjoying it!

"I'm stopping for petrol. We can have a short break for a coffee."

That was a relief. We could change places.

When Mother went to the restroom, Millie was eager to talk.

"I'm surprised that you couldn't get it up. Normally, just looking at a pair of tits gets you hard. I thought that her sitting on you would have got you excited."

I lifted my T-shirt up so that she could see my crotch. I wasn't as hard as before, but I still had an impressive bulge.

"I got an erection, but she didn't complain. In fact, she was enjoying it, so that's why she didn't ask you to stop."

It took her a few seconds to comprehend that. Now she was shocked, but then she quickly became excited.

"The dirty bitch."

She'd made it sound like a compliment rather than an insult, but either way, I didn't like her saying it about my Mother.

"When we've finished here, we'll swap, and that will be the end of it."

"No, we stay as we are. She sits on your lap."

She had to be joking. Did she really want it to continue?

"She's my Mother, we can't have sex."

"But we read Incest/Taboo stories together, and you enjoy them."

That was true, with Mother & Son ones being our favourite. But her logic was flawed, and I was going to point that out to her.

"We also enjoy watching programmes about serial killers but we haven't killed anybody."

"But we might."

We've been together a long time and sometimes she worries me. Most people have limits, but not my Millie!

By the time she was back with us, I'd managed to persuade Millie to swap with me. However, I'd made a big mistake, and that was not mentioning it to Mother while we were having our coffee, because when we got back to the car, Millie pulled a fast one on me. She got into the driving seat before I could stop her. And the look on her face told me that she was staying there. The only way that I'd be able to get her out, would be by dragging her out, and I wasn't prepared to do that. She'd won. There was only one thing that I could do, and that was get into the back seat.

It wasn't long before my cock was active again, and I was cursing Millie for putting me in this situation. Then it got worse, because Mother started moving.

"Is everybody OK in the back?"

She answered with a yes, but I kept quiet. I wasn't in the mood for talking.

But I was never going to stay angry for long, because when a woman is sitting on your lap, and she's moving her bottom against your swollen cock, it feels good. I just wished that the woman that was doing it wasn't my Mother.

"My shoulders are tense, would you please massage them."

I was going to say yes, but before I could, Millie spoke.

"James, do it for your Mother."

Her butting in had annoyed me, and I wanted to tell her off, but to keep the peace, I simply said, "OK."

My hands were now on her shoulders, doing what she'd asked, but my eyes were looking at where I'd like them to be. On her gorgeous breasts. But she was off limits, so gazing at them was all that I could do.

"I'm taking a shortcut. For a few miles it might get a little bumpy. Hold your Mother tight. Put your arms around her to stop her falling."

To me, the road didn't seem any different, so I kept my hands on her shoulders.

"I think we should do what Millie says. It will be safer if we do."

Thinking about it, that was the sensible thing to do.

"Is he holding you tight?"

"Yes, but his arms need to be higher."

They were on her waist, any higher and I'd be close to her tits.

"Has he done it?"

"Yes, but they need to be even higher. They're not where I want them to be."

"Just do it. And don't make me have to tell you again. I mean it."

There was anger in her voice, but I could tell that it wasn't genuine. It was all part of the act. It was to give me an excuse for doing it.

It was now decision time. I could go along with this, or I could put a stop to it. It would only take me a few minutes to re-pack the car so that my Mother would be able to sit next to me, instead of sitting on my lap. But did I really want to do that? My Mother was willing, wanting me to touch her breasts, and Millie had given me permission to do it. This was a situation that most men could only dream of, but I was still in two minds about doing it.

A righteous man, with a lot of willpower and self-control, would be able to resist the temptation. But I wasn't that man, so after taking a deep breath, to steady my nerves, my hands went higher up.

I was cupping her large mounds, the breasts that I'd been admiring for years. They were heavy, like breasts should be. Even though her back was towards me, I knew that she was smiling, because she'd got what she wanted.

When you're a teenager, there's one Mother in your group of male friends that everybody thinks is a MILF. For me, and my friends, it was my Mother. She didn't wear revealing clothes, or act inappropriate, when she was with them, but her beauty and body were there for all of us to see, and to admire. All of them wanted to fuck her!

For a few minutes, I was content with feeling them through her clothes, but then I wanted more. When my hand went down her top, she seemed surprised. That made me smile, because she must have known that I was going to do that.

It was a tight squeeze, but I managed to get my hand inside her bra, and then onto her nipple. I like large tits, but only if they have big nipples. I wasn't disappointed, it was a nice size.

"It will be better if you unhook my bra."

She'd said it in a low voice, but it was still loud enough for Millie to hear. However, that didn't matter, because she was in on it.

I didn't just unhook it, I took it off.

"Would you like to take a break? I can stop."

That got a quick no from both of us, and I could tell that she was trying not to laugh. She knew perfectly well that we didn't want to stop, she was just teasing us.

This was a lot better. I had both my hands under her T-shirt, giving her large breasts the attention that they deserved. And she was enjoying that attention, because as I pulled and squeezed her swollen ripe nipples, she was moaning.

"This is a long journey. I don't want your Mother getting cramp. You need to massage her legs. Do it now."

So Millie wanted me to be more adventurous.

"Mother, open your legs so that he can do it properly."

I winced, that was as subtle as using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. She needed to be careful. Any more like that and my Mother would twig what was going on. But it had worked, because her legs were now wide open. Perfect for getting my hand between them.

For a few seconds, I stroked her legs. They were silky-smooth. Then I eagerly went for her pussy. I was surprised to discover that she was wearing large loose fitting panties, rather than small tight ones. She was only fifty years old, but the ones she had on were for geriatrics. But don't get me wrong, I loved them because I could easily get my hand inside them!

Wet, wasn't enough to describe it. She was dripping. My two fingers had pushed into her hot pussy without much resistance.

"Make sure that your fingers go deep into her muscle."

I took Millie's advice, making sure that they were in up to the knuckles. That made her gasp.

I asked, "Is that deep enough for you?"

"Oh yes."

"Good, but you need to tell him what to do. It's very important that his fingers are on the right spot."

So Millie didn't just want me to finger my Mother, she also wanted me to rub her clit.

I was now quickly fucking her with them. Plunging my fingers in and out of her sweet pussy. And while I was doing that, the fingers from my other hand were searching for her little jewel. When I found it, she gasped.

"Good, it sounds like you've found the part of her muscle that you need to concentrate on. Rub it hard."

Not the part of her muscle that I needed to concentrate on, the part of her pussy that I needed to concentrate on. Her swollen clit.

I hadn't just found her clit, I'd found its sweet spot. Every rub of it was making her moan louder. I hated having to admit it, but Millie was right. There's no way that you can have sex in the back of a car without the driver noticing. I'd given that story, 'MIL Sits on My Lap in the Car, five stars, but I should really have only given it three at the most.

She'd been noisy before, but now, because her climax was fast approaching, she was even louder. Millie would be hearing every moan and groan. She would be smirking, desperate to tell me, 'I told you so'. And when she did, it would give her enormous pleasure.

When she got there, it wasn't the big bang that I'd expected, and that surprised me. I thought that it would be off the scale. Then I realized that it was because she was holding it in to keep the noise down. If Millie wasn't with us then she would have been very loud, and she might even have screamed.

After, she was still for a while, with her head slumped forward. It was some time before she'd recovered.

In a low voice, not much more than a whisper, she said, "That was just what I needed, but do you think Millie heard us?"

I wanted to laugh, but with great effort I held it in, then I calmly said, "No, we got away with it."

It was tricky getting her bra back on, but eventually I managed it. When, shortly after, Millie said, "We are going to stop for some food", we were as a Mother and Son should be. She wasn't grinding her bottom against my cock, and my hands weren't on her. If you were to look into the car, you wouldn't suspect anything, but if you were able to pop your head in and sniff the air, then you would. There was a strong smell of sex!

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers
12