Mother Sits on My Lap in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before we stopped, my Mother whispered something into my ear.

"What happens in the car stays in the car."

And that was how it should be. It was a guilty secret that only the three of us would ever know about.

This time when we stopped, Millie wasn't eager to talk, she was eager for something else. After we'd ordered the food, she said, "I need the toilet."

When she kicked me under the table, harder than she should have, I knew that she wanted me to join her.

"Me too."

As soon as we got to the restroom, and we were in one of the cubicles, my hands were all over her.

"Take your panties off and bend over. I want to fuck you."

"No, save it for your Mother. Just finger me."

I groaned. She had reached it while she was teasing my cock. It should be my turn to come.

"I can't wait, and what if she doesn't want to fuck?"

After briefly laughing, she said, "Trust me, she does."

I wasn't convinced, but I would just have to wait and see, because Millie was adamant that she wasn't going to let me fuck her.

With my poor cock throbbing in my trousers, my hand was inside her panties, and my fingers were pleasuring her.

"That's it, don't stop."

I wasn't stupid, I had no intention of doing that. If I was to suddenly stop, and leave her hanging, then my life would not be worth living!

She'd been a witness to what had happened in the car, and that had obviously excited her because it didn't take me long to make her come. And because we were alone in the restroom when she reached it, she let rip. Boy, was she noisy!

When we got back, our food was on the table, going cold. She must have wondered why we'd been away for such a long time, but thankfully she didn't ask why that was.

Half an hour later we were back on the road and my Mother was showing no interest in continuing. She seemed to be content with just sitting on my lap.

So that was it. She was sexually satisfied and I was frustrated. It wasn't fair. I could sulk, or I could do something about it. Sulking wasn't going to help me to shoot my load, so I was going to try to persuade her. It might not work, but I was going to give it my best shot.

When I stroked her neck it was done tenderly, with love. But instead of it exciting her, her response was to flinch. A hand on her leg didn't do any better.

"Please, I'm desperate to get my cock up your sweet pussy."

"We can't, if we do, then Millie will know. It's too dangerous."

She was willing, but she was worried about being caught. That was good, because if I could play down the risk, then she might agree to it.

"We just need to keep the noise down. Millie will be concentrating on the driving, she won't notice anything."

It was an agonizing wait while I waited for her to respond. Eventually she did, by saying just one word.

"OK."

While she was taking her panties off, her knee brushed against a box that was on the seat next to us. The ones on top of it wobbled, and they nearly came crashing down.

That got from Millie, "Are you both OK?"

I said we were, and that it was my fault. I'd stretched out a hand, and while I was doing that, I'd hit one of the boxes. Because of what had just happened, my Mother was having second thoughts. I needed to reassure her.

"Getting your panties off was the difficult part. Now we will be fine."

She wasn't convinced, but then Millie came to the rescue.

"I'm putting the radio on."

She then did, and it was loud. It would give us cover, and my Mother knew that, because she was leaning forward, with her bottom off me, so that I could get my cock out.

I did it quickly, because she was in an uncomfortable position, and so she wouldn't be able to stay like that for long. Now I had to position my cock at her opening, and that was fiddly.

"Hurry up."

I was, but it had to be right.

While holding it steady, I said, "You can sit down, but do it slowly."

When the head of it parted her lips and entered her, she gave a little moan, and when she was sitting on my lap again, with it fully in her, she gasped.

"Fuck, it's so big."

That was nice to hear. However, it was only six inches, but I wasn't going to correct her.

"Let me know when you're ready."

I didn't have to wait long, she was as eager as I was to fuck.

I'd only given her a couple of strokes when Millie decided to join in.

After turning the radio off, she said, "James, it must be difficult having her sitting on your legs. Do you have any stiffness?"

"Yes."

I did, but not in my legs. I had a cock that had never been bigger than it was now. It was rock-hard.

"Mother, would you please help him?"

She was, in the best possible way, by letting me fuck her. And she would have answered Millie, but it was difficult for her to speak because my cock was now pounding her pussy.

"She is."

Millie didn't ask how she was helping me, because she didn't need to. She knew exactly what we were doing, because she could hear us fucking!

We were doing our best to keep the noise down. Me, because I wanted to maintain the illusion that Millie didn't know what we were doing, and her, because she didn't want us to get caught. But we were fighting a losing battle. Both of us were now close to reaching it, so the noise level had gone up.

"Apparently, there's a nice Italian restaurant that's only a mile away from my new place. I would like to eat there tonight. Does anybody want to come?"

We would eat there as well, but what we said next was nothing to do with the restaurant.

"Yes, I want to come."

Then Mother shouted out, "And I do as well."

Seconds later, we both got what we wanted. Her first, and this time there was no holding back, and then me, after two more hard strokes.

Mine was just how a climax should be, long and intense. When I'd finished, and my balls were completely drained, I was exhausted. I was only twenty five years old, fit and healthy, but it had been hard work lifting her up and then putting her back down again. However, it had been worth it.

But what about my Mother? She didn't tell me, but she didn't need to, because I saw it with my own eyes. I thought that it was never going to end. At first, her body had gone rigid, and then she was animated. At its most intense she was very loud.

As soon as she was able to speak, she was asking for reassurance.

"Please tell me that we didn't make too much noise."

"We didn't."

That was a blatant lie.

"The radio was on when we reached it, so even if at the end we were a bit loud, then Millie wouldn't have heard anything."

But that was true. She had turned it on, and it was very loud. It had stayed on until we were quiet.

If this was a story rather than real life, then we would have fucked again, perhaps twice more, before the end of the journey. But we didn't need to, because both of us were completely satisfied.

That evening, we did go to that Italian restaurant, and the food and wine were excellent.

As soon as we were in bed together, both of us were eager to talk about what had happened in the car. What had started out as a simple experiment to prove that car ride stories could never be realistic, had become much more than that. I, with help from her, had fucked my Mother. It had been one hell of a day!

I was drifting off to sleep, when she suddenly shook me.

"I've just had a thought. You should write a story about today, and say that it's true. It would be amazing. Five stars from everybody."

To shut her up, so that I could get to sleep, I said OK, but I wasn't going to do it. Why not?

Because nobody would believe it!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12