All Comments on 'Mother, Son, and Best Friend'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

Many older women don't realize how attractive they are to younger men. Son and friends often have desires for ones mom. It can be a wonder experience for all concerne.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 4 years ago
1*

Fucking her sons friend was what killed this story for me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't know....

... why Animefan2929 is so upset, he obviously did not read the title or synopsis of the story. I gave it 5* just to try to compensate for his ridiculous mark, even though the story does have a few issues.

ratimomratimomover 4 years ago

Very hot story. Rated 5* and marked it as favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story except for the very end - no need for that as spoiled an otherwise good story. Wish had expanded more with Tommy's friends while he was away at college.

johnstang2johnstang28 months ago

Ahhhhh, I wanted to hear about Danny's unfortunate demise. Tommy had to know that part of Julia's 180 attitude adjustment was due to mistreatment from him. When she finally gave on to her son, to me, the words lacked passion. Although Julia enjoyed the sex and had orgasms, it felt more like she enjoyed the CONTROL aspect she gained thru the submission rather than any real love she had for her son. She had an agenda and used sex as a weapon to accomplish it. For the lack of real passion in the end I had to rate this a 2 out of 5 stars for erotic literature. Now the overall writing and plot was fantastic for other genre and that is the only reason I read it from beginning to end. However on this site the main genre is erotic literature and as such this story to me falls short.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Wow great story so well written. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Excellent story but no need for the ending - leaves a bad taste. Wish had explored options of meeting Tommy at College and some of college friends trying to take advantage of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous