All Comments on 'Mother/Son Incest Really Happens!'

by gravelmeter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was Nasty And HOT****

Nice different kind of storyline. Room for a part 2? Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blackmail

A put-off for this reader. Thank you for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Meh - Is being swingers mean you can have sex with anyone at anytime without the other's knowledge? That would be an open marriage not swinging. Not too bad but something was just missing for me. 4*

LoveofTabooLoveofTabooover 3 years ago
Asshole Son

The son is an asshole. He basically raped both of them. They didn't want to do it, but he blackmailed them so he'd keep quiet. It wasn't consensual and he should get his ass beat for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad

Stopped reading when the son joined.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Her own son

Would add so much to her life. An absolutely beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mother

I would love the chance to fuck my mother , I am always wanking thinking of it and I am now 57

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was ok

Ok first the dick was 6 and a half inches then 6 inches lol. Then I belive they done it before for them to fuck quick and the way they did it. I know its only a story but you said it really happen. Sounds more like a fantasy story then a real one to me.

fleetusafleetusaover 3 years ago

Hot story. Thanks. I enjoyed the detail and flow of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
76 Yeasr Old

I am now 76, but I ALWAYS wanted to make love to my mom. I never had the nerve to mention it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awaome

I would loved to come home and find my mom between one of her friends legs...I think played from time to time...had many a wet dream of her and I think she knew it but it never came to be....I wished it would have....she had nice tits and a beautiful brunette pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mother

my mom n i would lay together n she would rub her ass into my cock

gravelmetergravelmeteralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have lost contact with the lady that told me this story. I worked with her on it for many days using online chat. She said it was all true and still fresh in her memory. If she comes back to reread her story I hope she will get back in contact with me. I enjoyed the chats.

Gambit33Gambit33over 2 years ago

That is an amazing story! I love the fact that it's all true.

leespikedleespikedover 2 years ago

one of the hottest incest stories I've ever heard, I've come back to re-read 3 or 4 times now.

Then I see you in the comments and see you're still at it. I'd love to hear about "the making of"

Those must have been some pretty charged emails from her... I doubt she'd object you sharing....

or just run with some fiction, your foray in to incest is scary good, you can write,

I'd read more but I don't like the gay stuff or anal at all for that matter...

thank you so much for the cheap thrills!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Super hot awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True...you didn't witness it or can verify it. These aren't true and claiming that starts off as ridiculous. Didn't get much better in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way too short!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Could have been good

But I can't abide blackmail. This could have gone in so many great directions, but instead you just resorted to the easy way of blackmail. That's the emotional version of rape as far as I'm concerned. I stopped reading as soon as the worthless son threatened the mother with disclosure. Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergravelmeter@gravelmeter
Retired Professional. My stories are real, 100% non-fiction without any exaggeration. I want to read your non-fiction story of sexual activities. Will you share? Message me.