Mother Still Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal started to ride me again, but this time with Lexi's hands forcing her down on my cock each time. Lexi hit her mom's ass, turning it red. "Come on mom, ride that cock- harder, faster!" she cheered, her hands biting into her mom's flesh as she set an impossible pace.

I could feel Crystal's pussy clench before she moaned; this orgasm was going to be huge. "That's it, mom, fuck my boyfriend," Lexi yelled, the sparkle in her eyes as she looked at me making it clear that she was enjoying the hell out of the moment.

"Don't stop baby, I'm cumming!" Crystal moaned, her ass bouncing so hard on me that it rippled throughout her curves. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I had to bite my lip and grab Lexi's wrist to stop from cumming.

Crystal bucked on my cock as she came, her whole body convulsing with each moan. Lexi let up the pace as I grabbed her wrist, clearly understanding that I couldn't hold on at that pace any longer. Crystal's orgasm was long and hard, her pussy still quivering on my cock as her body relaxed.

"Holy fuck that is a perfect cock," she breathed as she swung her leg over my body. My cock was still standing straight up, rock hard and glistening with Crystal's cum. "Clean him up, baby," she said to Lexi, who was all too willing to oblige.

Lexi bent over me, her mom holding her hair back. She licked my cock gently, knowing how overstimulated I was. Her tongue swirled around my head, making me dizzy with desire. She licked me from base to tip, her tongue flitting, swirling, and dragging up my shaft. It was heaven.

Chapter 8

My hands tousled Lexi's hair as she licked me, and I knew I had to have her again. I sat up quickly, the little blood that was outside my cock rushing to my head. Both women looked at me quizzically, no doubt wondering about my next move.

I put my finger under Lexi's chin, guiding her lips from my cock onto mine. I could taste her mom's cum on her tongue, and kissed her deeply. Lexi's mouth was accommodating, her tongue dancing around mine with enthusiasm. "I need to have you," I breathed, and pulled her onto me.

Lexi settled onto my cock, her tight pussy struggling to accommodate my girth. I gave her a minute to adjust, and then grabbed her around the waist and stood up. She wrapped her legs around me, starting to slowly move with my cock inside her. She grinded against me, forcing my cock in slow, exquisite circles inside her.

"Go slow, Lexi," Crystal said from behind me, "he almost lost it inside me. He must be getting close," she said, coming to look at me over Lexi's shoulder. "Are you, Shane? Are you getting close to soaking my daughter in cum? Don't lose it inside her, I know you want it on her face," she taunted me.

She dipped her fingers into her pussy and forced them into my mouth as Lexi grinded against me. I sucked them eagerly, cupping Lexi's ass to hold her onto my cock. I moved Lexi up against the wall to get more leverage, her mother following us with her cum soaked fingers.

I slammed Lexi into the wall, her tits dancing in my face as her legs gripped my hips. I took a nipple in my mouth when her mom's fingers left it, gently sucking a moan out of my girlfriend. Crystal was still there, pinching Lexi's other nipple to turn her moans into screams. I fucked her as hard as I could against the wall, making her small tits bounce in her mother's hands.

I brought Lexi back to the bed, laying her down underneath me. Her legs remained clamped around my hips, her pussy refusing to give up my cock. Crystal got in front of us, dangling her pussy over her daughter's face as she put her tits in mine.

Crystal lowered her pussy onto Lexi's face, smiling as her daughter started to lick. I kept fucking Lexi as Crystal pressed her huge tits in my face. I opened my mouth to suck on her nipple, her moans echoing Lexi's muffled ones from below.

Lexi eventually taps out, her face glistening with her mom's juices as she gasps for air. Crystal had been riding her face hard, leaving Lexi red and exhausted. "Let's give her a break, Shane," Crystal said as she kissed her daughter's messy face, "use me for a while."

With that, Crystal stood, flipping me off of Lexi with a surprising burst of strength. I laid beside Lexi, looking over and holding her hand as she caught her breath. Crystal mounted me, her breasts hanging in my face as she started to ride.

Lexi and I made eye contact for a bit, both of us completely sex drunk and lost in the moment. Crystal's nipples eventually pulled my attention, my lips giving them attention as my hand still held Lexi's. She eventually let go of my hand, sitting up as she caught her breath.

I cupped Crystal's tits as she slid her soaked pussy up and down my cock, guiding one nipple and then the other to my tongue. I pressed both tits together, sucking on both nipples together and making her squirm. Crystal cried out and tensed; I assumed that it was because of the nipple stimulation.

"Surprise," I heard Lexi say from behind her mom. Crystal looked angry for a moment, but her face melted into pleasure as Lexi got up close. "Still think my dildo is too small, mother?" Lexi said with a smirk. She held it in front of her mom's face, forcing it into her mouth. It was then that I realized Lexi's other hand was teasing her mom's asshole.

"You'd better get it nice and wet, mom," Lexi said through a smile, "because it's going in your ass as soon as your mouth is done with it."

I watched as Crystal spat on the dildo, working up as much spit as she could. Her pace on my cock slowed as she focused, her nerves clearly seeping in. In truth I was glad for the reprieve, not cumming is fucking difficult.

Lexi pulled the dildo from her mom's throat with a pop, bringing a trail of spit across her mom's cheek. "Ready mom? Here it comes!" Lexi said, and shoved the dildo into her mom's willing ass.

I could feel her pussy tighten immediately, the dildo rubbing up against my cock inside her body. Crystal tensed as Lexi filled her, and then made a concerted effort to relax around the new sensation. "Do your worst, baby, I can take it," Crystal said, finally regaining control after her daughter's surprise.

Crystal rode me hard, her daughter forcing the dildo in and out of her ass in perfect rhythm. "Yes, baby, wreck me!" Crystal exclaimed, clearly getting off on what must have been a painful pace. For my part I mostly just laid there, watching mother and daughter in a tug of war between pain and pleasure. My cock was on its own, being used by Crystal to offset the pain in her ass.

She slid easily up me, and I was just wrapping my head around the new tightness and rhythm when I felt Lexi's free hand tickle my balls. "Jesus Lexi, fuck!" I exclaimed in surprise, the new sensation threatening my resolve. I bucked Crystal off in surprise, my hips trying to protect my cock from exploding. Lexi was smiling behind Crystal, who to her credit rebounded quickly.

"Sorry, mom," she said with artificial sincerity, "but after fucking you in the ass, I need Shane in mine."

You don't have to tell me twice.

Chapter 9

Lexi got on her hands and knees on the bed, just as we had started the fuckfest. "Go easy, Shane," she said quietly, "you're huge."

"Nonsense," I heard Crystal say, "you should've learned from last time, baby. You should've been practicing that with the dildo." As if reminded, she pulled the dildo out of her ass. "Go on, Shane, ruin her ass like she just ruined mine."

I wanted to go easy on Lexi, I really did- but my cock was hard, and her mom's voice was in my head egging me on. Crystal spit all over my cock and her daughter's ass, ensuring that I had enough lube not to hurt her. I lined the head of my cock up against her tightest hole, and tried to ease it in. Given the size of my cock, her ass resisted me- until it didn't.

I finally slid past her resistance. I should've kept easing, but it felt so fucking good that I thrusted. Lexi screamed, but I distinctly heard pleasure in it. "Shane, you're huge," she repeated, her tone grateful.

I thrusted as deep as I could, pressing my hips into hers so that my entire nine inches was buried in her ass. It felt unreal. She clenched around me, her ass giving more resistance than even her tight pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I fucked Lexi's ass with regular, deliberate strokes. Her mom kept encouraging me to go faster, harder- so I did. I fucked her until she screamed. Her mom grabbed her by the hair, telling her to take it, and spitting in her face where she promised my cum would soon follow.

As soon as Crystal talked about my cum, I could feel it in my balls- hot and ready to be freed. I slowed my pace, wanting to fuck Lexi's ass for as long as I could before unloading. She was backing up into me, hungry for more- so I gave it to her.

"Lexi, I'm gonna cum," I said as I thrusted hard. "I can't keep this pace up Lexi, you're too tight. I'm gonna fill your ass with cum," I said, somewhere between pleading and warning.

"I know, baby, I want it," Lexi said reassuringly, and I could feel it coming.

"Not so fast," Crystal said, pushing me away from her daughter. I moaned loudly at the edging; my cock was so close to cumming that it hurt to be forced out of Lexi's ass.

"Crystal, what the fuck?!" I said with exasperation.

Crystal feigned innocence, absently stroking her pussy as she spoke. "You've been saying since you got her how much you want to cum on her face," she said with a smile, "I was only helping."

I smiled then, reminded of how much I had fantasized about blowing all over Lexi's face. To her credit, she eagerly licked her lips as she stood up from the bed. "Thanks, mom," she said as she approached me, getting on her knees, "that's exactly where I want it."

Chapter 10

I looked down at Lexi, who was eyeing up my cock. She wrapped her hand around me, stroking gently. She spit on me, and so did her mom- they kept going until it was dripping down Lexi's arm.

"I think he's ready, baby- make him cum," Crystal said, looping her arms through mine and holding them behind my back. "We're going to paint my little girl's face," she purred into my ear so that only I could hear, "even more so than last time. I know you've been holding back all night, Shane, don't disappoint me. I want her covered," she said, holding my arms tight.

I looked down, totally at the mercy of mother and daughter. Lexi's fist closed around my cock, gripping it hard as she started to tug.

Lexi was ferocious; she stroked my cock- the cock that had been in all of her holes, and her mother's- with reckless abandon. "That's it, baby, I want your cum all over my face," she encouraged.

"Make sure it's wet, baby, there should be spit flying with every stroke," Crystal encouraged. Lexi spit on my cock again, following mother's orders.

"It's coming, mom!" she exclaimed; I knew she was right.

Lexi gripped my balls, rolling them between her fingers as she frantically stroked me. "Make a mess of her," Crystal whispered in my hear, tightening her grip on my arms.

And I did.

My cock exploded, Crystal's words still in my ear. Lexi was ready for it; she no doubt could feel my balls tighten just before the first rope hit her in the face. My cum was a steady stream for what felt like hours; the hot, sticky mess was all over Lexi's face and hair by the time I was done. I think I even saw some hit the wall behind her.

She stroked me continually throughout my orgasm, completely overwhelming my senses. I melted into her mother's hold, now unsure of whether I was holding myself up or if she was. My cock twitched as my body convulsed, throwing ropes at Lexi's forehead, nose, chin, tits, and hair.

I was vaguely aware of Crystal's instruction for Lexi to open her mouth, so I aimed some cum there too.

When I was finally done, I looked down at my cum-soaked girlfriend. She knelt before me, her eyes closed as cum dripped down her face. Her mother bent down to her and began licking the cum from her cheeks, running a finger along her mouth to open it so that she could feed some to her.

Mother and daughter lapped up my seed enthusiastically as I watched, the afterglow of my orgasm starting to wash over me. Crystal grabbed her miniscule shirt, and used it to wipe the rest of the cum from Lexi's face. She stood, leaving her daughter kneeling on the floor in front of me.

"If you two don't hurry, you're going to miss your movie," she said, as if nothing had happened- as if she was clothed, and didn't have a belly full of her daughter's boyfriend's cum.

"Oh, and Lexi? Don't wash your face before the movie- I dare you."

With that, Crystal left the room, hips swaying as she closed the door.

I looked at Lexi, who was already getting dressed. She threw my shirt at me as she stepped into her short skirt- still no panties.

"We'd better get going, or we'll miss the movie- mom's right."

She always is.