Mother Knows Best

Story Info
Fmf, Mother/Daughter, Facefuck, teaching, threesome.
13.7k words
4.69
62.7k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It was going to be the perfect night- a statement that would later prove to be the truest thing I have ever thought. Lexi's mom was out of town, so we had the house all to ourselves- or so we thought- but more on that later.

We had never been alone for an extended period of time; even though we were both 18 all of our physical contact to date had been stolen kisses and clumsy groping under a blanket while watching a movie, trying to be quiet with her mom or mine in the next room. To say I was excited was the understatement of the century. My cock had been twitching all day, eager to feel her soft lips around it. My fingers longed to run through her soft blonde hair, exploring every inch of her gorgeous body.

That body...fuck. My cock twitched again as I sprayed her favourite cologne on my neck, buttoning my shirt just for her to rip it off later. I dressed simply, in jeans and the shirt she had given me for my birthday. Boxer briefs, tight to accentuate my cock. I brushed my teeth and headed out the door, butterflies taking over my stomach as I walked the short distance to her house.

Her bedroom was on the 2nd floor; her mom had one of those doorbell camera things, so I had to climb up the side of the house to sneak in the window. I could see that her mom's car was gone, which was the green light that I needed. I texted her that I was there and saw the window open as I started to climb. She hung her top half out the window, generous tits barely covered by her tight white dress. I could see the pink tips of her hair blowing in the breeze, and couldn't wait to get my lips on hers. I climbed the trellis easily, shimmying over to her window. "Hi, you," she said playfully, leaning in to kiss me before letting me in. Instead of a kiss, she licked my lips seductively, and then tore away into her bedroom- I very, very quickly followed, almost tripping as I fell through her open window.

My heart hammered in my chest as the reality of my situation hit me. The girl of my literal dreams was standing in front of me, a teasing smile playing across her lips. She was dressed in a short white dress, the whisper of a hot pink bra underneath. The dress barely covered her ass, and I knew that she had a lacy black thong underneath. I knew this, of course, because she had texted me a photo of it earlier that day- in case I needed more motivation to come over. Yah, right.

I swallowed hard, trying and failing to quell my nerves. "You look...great," I said lamely, wondering if she could hear the blood pumping through my veins like I could. "I know," she smiled, closing the gap between us in two strides. "My mom left about an hour ago...she's gone until tomorrow at some work thing," she said, the weight and possibility of her words not lost on either of us. She took my hands in hers, looking up at me and biting her lip glossed bottom lip. "So, now what?" she said, before licking my lips again in that sweet seductive way. I stifled a moan, leaning into her to taste more. Her lips finally parted allowing my tongue to find hers. My arms wrapped around her, squeezing her ass as our kiss intensified. I tased her strawberry lip gloss as my tongue explored her mouth, equal parts dying to get her naked and wanting to savour every single moment.

Chapter Two

I could make out with Lexi forever; her lips are so perfect, and she is a terrific kisser. As our kissing intensified, she pulled me onto her bed, taking a beat to look into my eyes before sticking her tongue back down my throat. We fused together, a mess of legs, arms, lips, tongue, and pure need. It was so freeing to be able to make out like we aren't going to be interrupted any moment. We got completely lost in each other, taking our time to feel every lick, kiss, and touch. I felt her hands on my face, chest, and around my neck as she pulled me close.

My hands never stopped moving, exploring her curves, and trying to memorize every inch. My fingers trailed from her cheek down her slender neck, hands opening to palm her tits. Each one was a perfect handful, her thin tank top easily pulling down to expose her bra. My fingers clumsily slipped under her bra straps, lessening the resistance as I dipped into the cup of her bra to find her nipple. As my fingers danced around the hardening tips, I got my first moan. "Mmm, Shane," she moaned into my mouth, her sweet voice music to my ears. I gently squeezed, rolling the nipple between my fingers as she grinded her hips into mine.

I slid off of her, onto my side and rolled her toward me. She perched on top of me to remove her dress, my eyes widening at how her tits were almost spilling out of her bra. I stared at her for who knows how long, hands bracing her hips to hold her in place just as much as to steady myself. I had no doubt she could feel my hardening cock under her, particularly as I felt her grind into it. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her mouth down to mine for another kiss as my hands went to work on her bra. As gorgeous as she looked in it, I was ready to see her without it- for the first time.

Her expert kissing and grinding made it difficult to concentrate on the bra, but at long last I felt the last hook let loose. No porn or magazine or fantasy could've prepared me for what I saw; her perky tits fell out of the cups, springing to life as I threw the bra on the floor. Her perfect nipples hardened instantly, begging to be pinched. She caught me ogling, and sat back on my hips, brushing her long blonde and pink hair over back behind her shoulders to give me a full look. She smiled down at me, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Lexi...wow. You're perfect," I said, knowing that my words could not do justice to the goddess who was on top of me. "Shane, like I keep saying...I know," she said, her confidence radiating as she shook her shoulders side to side, just enough to make her tits bounce. "I need those in my mouth," I said before pulling her down onto me, my lips eagerly searching for those perfect nipples. She moaned as I found them, fingers lightly pinching one while my lips and tongue caressed the other. I could feel the pressure of her tits on my face as my mouth darted between them, both hands squeezing them together to form my own personal playground.

Her legs were locked around me, hips grinding into my hard cock as I teased her tits. Every time she pressed into me my cock jumped, and it wasn't long before I felt like I could explode. I flipped her onto her back, nervous that her gyrating would become too much for my throbbing cock. Now that I was back in control I pressed myself into her, lips finding hers again and tenderly kissing her in an effort to slow our pace.

Chapter Three

I kissed my way down her jaw, nuzzling her neck and watching goosebumps come to life on her skin. I trailed kisses down her chest, resuming my torment of her breasts as my tongue slid circles around her sensitive nipples. I traced my lips down her tight stomach, hands hugging her curves as I licked along the waistband of her thong. Her now-familiar black lace thong winked at me as my lips resumed their task, tongue darting beneath the lace every now and then.

I could smell her, and knew I was so close to tasting her. I could feel her butterflies in me, the tension between us absolutely electric. I kept kissing, just as much to increase her frenzy as to collect my own thoughts. It was so much different to be this close to her, instead of blindly feeling around under a blanket. I could see the curve of her hips, how the lace thong hugged them so perfectly. The indent where her legs met her body, and the sweetness between them. I traced her shape over the lace, delighting in the way she shivered under my touch. As I slid the thong to the side, I longed to put my tongue between her legs. I stalled, the desire to explore every inch of her barely winning out over my desire to taste her. All in due time.

As I paused to take in the sight of her bare mound, the promise of readiness glistened between her lips. I used one hand to part her soft lips, stifling a moan of my own as she moaned at her exposure. My other hand stroked her clit gently, rubbing slow circles as her hips met my rhythm. I slid my finger down her slippery slit, easily sliding it and then another into her soaked hole. Her moans became more urgent as my fingers moved in and out, searching for that spongy spot inside.

When I found it, her hips bucked, all but forcing her clit into my mouth. I licked her juices as my fingers stroked inside her, taking her clit into my mouth and gently sucking until she couldn't stand it. "Shane, please don't stop!" she cried desperately, her body completely mine in that moment. I backed off just slightly, not yet ready to end her torture. My fingers explored her more deeply, tongue licking under her hood in short bursts to make her cry out. "Please Shane, I need to cum, please!" she screamed, my tongue dancing through my smile.

Her moans became more urgent, the movement in her hips telling me that she had almost had enough. My fingers went back to the sweet spot inside her, sliding in and out with enough force to hear her wetness. I took her clit in my mouth, sucking in a rhythm until her body matched me. I could feel the tension building in every fibre, and did not let off. Her hands found my hair and pulled just as she fell over the edge, screaming my name in sweet release.

I slowed the pace and the force but didn't take my hands away until she pulled away. I moved my face back to hers, her sweet juices coating my lips, chin and fingers. I made a show of licking my fingers before she pulled me toward her for a deep, satisfying kiss. "Holy fuck," she said breathlessly, "you are incredible." My ego soared, thrilled to have satisfied such a perfect woman. "So are you," I said sheepishly, suddenly shy as her hands started to wander.

Chapter Four

Lexi kissed me deeply, angling her perfect body so that she was back on top of me. Seeing her glorious tits hanging over me as she bent over for a kiss had my cock rock hard, desperate to be freed from the confines of my jeans. I thrust my hips up into her as her tongue touched mine, the passion in her kiss mirroring my own. Her slim fingers undid the first three buttons on my shirt, enough for her hands to touch my chest.

When her need outweighed her patience, she ripped my shirt open, sending buttons scattering along the floor. I gasped at her impulsiveness, smirking slightly as the reality of her ripping my shirt off was so much better than my fantasy. Her hands covered every inch of my chest, creating a path of fire everywhere she touched. She nibbled on my earlobe as I sat up slightly to take the rest of my shirt off, moaning at the feel of her delicate mouth on such a sensitive area. "Lexi," was all I could get out before her mouth crushed mine again.

She kissed down my neck, covering my chest in licks, nibbles, and kisses. As she neared the waistband of my jeans I was sure that I was going to burst into flames. I concentrated every spare brain cell on not cumming; I was pretty sure that I would agree to never cum again if it meant that this feeling could continue forever.

I felt her fingers dip under the waist of my jeans just before she undid the button. My cock was rock hard under them, barely contained by my boxer briefs. She made quick work of my jeans, pulling them off of my long legs and tossing them carelessly aside, her attention fixated on the bulge between my legs. Her eyes sparkled in anticipation as she licked her lips, fingers tracing the outline of my cock through the thin fabric. "Lexi, please," I said desperately, the teasing already bringing me to the edge. "Oh, come on, Shane, let a girl have a little fun," she smirked, bending to lick my cock through my boxers. She breathed hot air on me as her hands mercifully started taking off my boxers. She put her face against me as she freed my cock, close enough that my 9 inches jumped up to slap her cheek. I swallowed my apology as she smiled in delight.

I could feel myself flush self-consciously as she ogled my nakedness, taking her time pulling my shorts off the rest of the way, remaining perched on her heels to take me all in. She kissed up my leg, inside my thigh, almost to my package- and then switched sides to do the same to my other leg. When her mouth finally got back between my legs, I yelped as she bit the inside of my thigh. "Just making sure I have your attention," she said, as if I could pay attention to anything else. The house could be burning around us, and I would still be focused on her.

I felt her breath on my balls before her lips gently wrapped around them. I moaned in satisfaction, feeling my body melt into the mattress as her lips and tongue tickled me. Her hand wrapped around my throbbing cock, gently starting to stroke up and down as her mouth worked my most sensitive areas. The sight of the girl of my dreams between my legs with her hand wrapped around my cock was almost too much to bear.

Her mouth eventually worked its way up, licking me from shaft to tip before she made eye contact with me. Her eyes held mine as she flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue, each contact sending a jolt of electricity through my body. I focused on her eyes, framed by long blonde hair and deep enough to get lost in. I longed to see her lips wrapped around me, but as she started licking my cock like a lollipop while holding eye contact, I forgot all about that.

At long last she sat up, flipped the pink ends of her hair toward her back, and squared her shoulders. She bent toward my cock, holding eye contact with me as she wrapped her perfect lips around my head. Her mouth felt amazing; warm, inviting- like home. My whole body clenched in an effort not to explode right there. She moved her lips around me, soaking me in spit as her tongue swirled circles around my head. I moaned, looking into her eyes, willing her to never, ever stop.

She started bobbing her head up and down my shaft, taking the first couple of inches into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat, but she didn't press me into it. She could fit about half of my shaft in her mouth, which was absolutely fine with me. Her hand worked the base of my cock as her mouth did things to me that can only be described as magic. If she had any hesitation when she began, it quickly disappeared as she licked and sucked and swirled me into a frenzy.

Emboldened by my moaning and squirming beneath her, she took more and more of me into her mouth. I could feel the tip of my cock resting at her throat as she took tentative movements to get me further and further in. She tried pressing me all the way down her throat and gagged instantly; watching her gorgeous eyes water from gagging on my cock was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. She looked up at me sheepishly, delicately wiping spit from the corners of her mouth before saying "Shane, you're huge."

I smiled. That wasn't the first time I had heard that, but it meant so much more coming from her lips. "You're incredible," I countered, earning a smile from her. "I want to get you all in my throat, but I don't think I can," she said, the first traces of self-consciousness that I had seen all night playing across her features. "Lexi, you are absolutely amazing- you have had me on the edge of cumming this whole time- you absolutely don't have to take all of me in," I said gently, really meaning it. As hot as it was to see her gag on me, I wanted her to feel comfortable.

"Thanks, Shane," she said shyly, "maybe it'll be something to work up to." Her mischievous grin reappeared, and she went back to work on my cock. She found an expert rhythm, sucking, swirling, and stroking me with her hand and mouth. Her other hand cupped my balls, and every fibre of my being was focused on not exploding into her mouth. She was really into it, every now and then sneaking my head into her throat and gagging, just to test the waters.

Every time she gagged on me she looked up at me, tears glistening in her eyes at her effort. I was enamoured- head over heels in love- with her. Her sucking noises got louder, as did my moans- we were one being, a mixture of sensation and need, giving each other everything we had to give. It was during one of these moments- her gagging on my throbbing cock- that her mom walked into the room.

Chapter Five

Neither of us heard Crystal's entry; we were both otherwise occupied. It was the door slamming as she entered that broke our spell. Lexi jolted upright, surprised at the sound. I was admittedly still in a haze, most of my blood in my cock. "Mom! What are you doing home! Get out!" Lexi screamed, bringing me back to reality. Crystal stood at the door, a smug smile playing across her face. She was dressed in tight-fitting clothes as always, a black miniskirt and purple halter top. She had bigger tits than her daughter, and far more generous curves. Lexi's mom was undoubtedly hot, in a mom sort of way.

"And what do we have here? I heard someone gagging up here, and thought that you were choking," Crystal said, surveying the room. "I guess I was right, but I didn't think you'd be choking on a cock!" Her eyes found my cock, still in her daughter's hand, glistening with spit. "Mom get OUT!" Lexi cried, finally dropping my cock in an effort to find some blankets to cover us with. Crystal made no move to leave; in fact, she instead took a seat on Lexi's desk chair. "I thought I said no guests," she said teasingly, "Oh, Shane, it's good to see you by the way."

"Hi," I said shyly, keenly aware that my girlfriend's mom had just seen...well, all of me. Lexi hastily covered us with a blanket, to which her mom said with a smirk "Oh, honey, there's really no point- I have already seen it all." I could feel my face flush bright red, and Lexi's did as well. How humiliating! Crystal seemed genuinely unfazed, eyes continuing to ogle us both. She reached over and tugged at the corner of the blanket, dragging it off of the bed and exposing both her daughter and me. I could feel her eyes on me, focused on my still pulsing cock. Lexi grabbed my hand, whether in a gesture of solidarity or to comfort herself I don't know.

"You've got an impressive cock, Shane...I've always wondered about you," Crystal said, further embarrassing me. What do you even say to that? "Thanks," I stammered, not looking either of the women in the eye. "Lexi, clearly you have been able to make him hard. Good girl," Crystal said proudly. "Were you able to take him all the way in your throat?"

Lexi squeezed my hand, obviously humiliated. "Mom, please stop...I don't want to talk about this with you," she pleaded, bringing her knees up to her chest in modesty. "Oh, honey, come on. I am already here; I have already seen you. If you two are going to fool around in my house, you can't expect privacy. Now, show me what you were up to."

"Oh my GOD Mom stop it!" Lexi cried, face as red as mine felt. Crystal leaned forward in her chair, opening her legs slightly. I could see bright blue panties up her skirt; not that I was looking...or maybe I was- I don't know, there was a lot going on. "Come on, baby- show me how you make your boyfriend happy. Show me how you suck that gorgeous cock." Crystal licked her lips, clearly not backing down. When Lexi didn't move, Crystal's tone of voice changed to what could only be described as a "mom" tone. "Now, Lexi, or I will," she said firmly. Lexi looked at her mom, no doubt gauging whether she was actually serious. Clearly she wasn't ready to take the risk, and Lexi spurred into action.

Chapter Six

Lexi dropped my hand, turning her body slightly toward me. She wrapped her hand back around my cock, which came right back to attention despite the bizarre circumstances. She looked me in the eye as she started to stroke, the moment charged in a very different way than it had been earlier. Crystal made no more noise, but I could still distinctly feel her presence in the room as her daughter lowered her mouth to my cock.