Motherhood - A Tale of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shotacon1
shotacon1
62 Followers

Preetha's eyes were closed, she couldn't notice Salim staring at her, marveling at her beauty. There was a beatific smile on her face, her plump lips parted occasionally to release a warm sigh or a low dulcet moan. As Salim watched it seemed the mole at the corner of her lower lip was glowing. He wanted so much to kiss that mouth, suck on those strawberry lips, inhale her breath and ravish that little mole with his tongue and teeth, but for that he would have to slide up. Due to his slight stature his head could only reach up till the valley of her breasts while his penis was inserted in her vagina and he couldn't for the love of God think about taking it out. The pleasure was too much to even interrupt for a second and more than that the pleasure he was giving his mother made him too proud to stop. The look on her face was too precious.

Preetha was feeling like drowning in pleasure. Salim's young cock was small, but it was hard as a rod, Preetha wondered how he could hold his erection for so long, pumping her like an automaton. His hairless crotch was so smooth and velvety of touch as it rubbed against her vagina with each thrust, Salim was diving deep, inserting himself completely inside her as if he wanted to go inside her completely and nestle in her womb. It was such a comforting thought as she imagined him inside her belly, cuddled safely in her body.

'Mommy...mommy...' Salim's eager whispers broke the silence he sounded desperate.

'Mmm...' Preetha responded, her eyes still closed, arm wrapped around her head, enjoying his thrusts.

Mommy...why does it feel so good?' Salim asked innocently yet fervidly.

Preetha sighed and giggled a little, she spoke between thrusts, gasps of breath and moans.

'B...because I am a girl and you are a boy, this is how God made us...ssss...ahhh...this is his greatest gift to us. If we are young...if we are healthy and in love...uhhh...yeah yeah... right there...ssss...

'If we are in love then what Mommy?...' Salim asked eagerly thrusting right where Preetha instructed.

'Then this is all that we need to be happy baby...ah...ahhh...our bodies are all that we need. The body of a girl and a body of a boy...ssss...ufff...deeply in love, melting in each other...ahhh...'

Preetha's words rang sublime in Salim's ears as he continued thrusting, in and out...in and out...increasing his pace.

'I love you Mommy...I love you...I love you so much...' Salim muttered relentlessly as he pumped Preetha like a piston.

'Yesss...baby...love is all that we need...love me more...I need your love...Ahhhh...' Preetha arched her neck back, her pleasure intensifying with the increase of Salim's pace.

Looking at the intensity of her face, Salim squinted his eyes and bit on his lower lip hard, trying to subdue the urge to cum. The expression on her face was enough to get him lose control but he will not lose himself, he will not become spent and cease his mother's pleasure. He will have to go on gratifying her, this is his humble effort to express his gratefulness to her. He was becoming exhausted but there was no stopping him until he satisfies her completely.

Suddenly there was a crack of thunder outside and Salim looked through the bay window startled. The lightning illuminated a sky dark and roilling with mountainous clouds. The large skyscrapers of South City Complex looked petrified by the roar of nature, haze of incessant rain making them look blurry.

For a brief moment Salim's mind floated elsewhere, he wondered about the turn of fate. Right now he should have been huddling under some shed like a wet dog, shivering, trying desperately to protect himself from the tumultuous weather with a torn sheet of plastic or tarpaulin, his belly knotted with hunger and fear, desperation of survival overcoming his faculties. Instead, he was inside this plush, luxurious apartment, in this warm, dimly lit master bedroom, on a plushy mattress and milk white sheets, his body completely naked and in embrace of the most beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life. Her large, soft, naked frame glistening with a sheen of sweat, her massive sweat slick chest heaving up and down with passion, and her long, thick powerful thighs wrapped around his waist protectively as he is buried deep in her warmth. Instead of rain dampening the rotting garbage on the street he could smell the divine scent of this Goddess's warm running juices, her perspiration, the aroma of her long flooding tresses and her musky breath. Was it for real? Instead of cold, hard and wet pavement his body was rested on the tepid moist, fleshy softness of glorious femininity. Is he dreaming only to wake up to the cold hard truth of his miserable life?

Preetha was fazed by Salim's paused. 'What happened?' she asked her voice a bit shaky being disconcerted and with anticipation of the continuation of copulation.

Salim looked back at her, a small frown on her brow, her beautiful eyes half closed with passion, her lips trembling with ardor. She looked divine in her momentary discontentment. Salim felt a surge of tremendous fervor inside him, he wanted to make sure she was real and not an elusive dream. He could feel her warmth around his loins, his penis stewing inside her hot sopping vagina, drilling out her girl gravy and drenching the sheets but still he was not assured, not satisfied. He needed her smell, he needed her stench, her personal private emanation which will assure him of her being.

Salim twisted his body in an angle and grabbed Preetha aggressively, he slipped his small left hand inside the fleshy folds of Preetha's right armpit, feeling the roughness of her undergrowth, while with the other hand he pulled up Preetha's left arm, exposing her armpit completely, her thick soft bush was sticky with sweat and Salim buried his face in the warm fuzz.

'Ahhh...what are you doing?' Preetha gasped out. She was startled and felt ticklish, but she obliged him, she realized Salim had become obsessed with her body odor and all he wanted was her private smells. It was natural; all males, especially young boys are sensitive to female pheromones and that special private smell is all they need to get excited. Salim rubbed his face in the fleshy folds of her underarm, sniffing vigorously her pheromone rich fur, his lips brushing against them, occasionally puckering and planting hungry kisses. Salim inhaled her damp pungency like much needed oxygen, whimpering and cooing. He felt he could die happy like this, his penis buried in his mother's vagina and face nestled in her hot moist underarm.

Preetha however was getting impatient by this sudden pause, she could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing and rearing towards another climax, she wanted another culmination, another orgasm, this time by the working of his penis instead of his mouth, it has been so long she had a penis inside her, and in spite of the smaller size of his boy-cock she felt she was having sex for the first time, it was so intense. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face up from her armpit. He had enough, now it was time to get her off. Salim was not at all offended by his mother's momentary harshness, he looked at her face smiling, her eyes closed, lips pursed, intensity of the expectation of final release set in. He clutched her other hand, applying a little pressure, assuring her that he was there to take her to the peak.

Salim got back to his thrusting, now more vigorously than ever, pumping in and out, his small hips clenching with each thrust as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside his new mother. Droplets of sweat rolled down is neck, his teeth grinding into a grimace.

Preetha bit on her well manicured fingernail, enjoying the strength and determination the little boy put in to pleasuring his large statured voluptuous mother. He was almost half her size, but he made up with his energy and perseverance. Salim grabbed on her boob, squeezing it with the rhythm of each thrust, little pearls of milk squeezed out of the nipples and smeared his hand. Salim was hitting a certain spot in this position which turned Preetha on even more.

'Baby...' she gasped between her heavy breathing ' Yes...do it like this hit that corner, cross over on my thigh.' She instructed. She had never given any instructions to her ex husband ever in her life, in sex it was more about his pleasure than her. He used to thump and pound to his satisfaction and then spend himself inside her. Even though she had certain demands, specific ways which could increase her pleasure she never uttered them to him. There was always a certain restraint, an uneasiness which stopped her to express herself completely and Ayan never cared as well. To him it was his pleasure first. But Salim, this boy...she could open herself completely to him, reveal every secret of her body, concede every little minute detail of the nook and corners of a woman's thrill zones which are unknown to most men.

Salim obediently followed her instruction and straddled her left thigh, now entering her from an angle which hit that certain cluster of nerves in her insides which sent shockwaves through her body.

'Aaah...aaahh...yes yes...there...right there...' she moaned aloud. Salim supported himself grabbing her humongous boobs, squeezing the fleshy softness, which were glistening with a thin sheen of sweat and leaking milk. The heady smell that was coming off her, her sweat, milk and vaginal discharges were nothing short of divine and Salim was inhaling that perfume to its fullest. It was the smell of a Goddess.

Preetha hrapped her hands around Salim's slim waist, he was so thin that her hands encircled the girth completely and she guided his thrusts with expertise that came from her experience in lovemaking. He felt so small in her hands that it was almost like using a sex toy, but a sweet living, breathing one who satisfied her like never before.

Soon, Preetha could feel her insides throbbing, her vaginal muscles contorting for the final release, her urethra was swollen with the juices her skein glands were producing in an overdrive.

'Aaaahhh...aaahhh...ohhhh my god!' She almost screamed as she was on the verge of the final release.

'Mommy...' Salim screamed out nervously as well, as Preetha pushed him back, his slick penis sliding out of her pussy as she showered a torrent of her girl juices which splashed warmly on his crotch, drenching his lower belly, penis, balls and the insides of his thighs and forming a big wet patch on the sheets between her thighs. Her loins and belly was shaking uncontrollably as she squirted out. It was the second time in this night that she had cum so intensely. The tremors in her body was not subsiding as she shivered to Salim's amazement. He couldn't believe that a humble boy like him was causing this beautiful epitome of a woman so much pleasure.

Preetha, rested lifelessly as Salim nestled between her thighs and relaxed on her body.

Salim enjoyed the warm embrace of his new mother but he wanted more. It was like an adventure he had embarked upon, exploring the body of a beautiful woman. The Experience was so new and alien to him that he just couldn't have enough of it. His rock hard penis rubbed against her wet hairy pussy, the texture of moist hairs felt wonderful against the skin of his penis. It was slightly prickly but not to the point of being uncomfortable as her pubes were softened by the juices she just excreted. Salim rubbed his face on the valley of her breasts, enjoying the sweat slick warm skin, inhaling her scent with long whiffs of breath interrupted frequently with soft wet kisses. Preetha enjoyed his love with sighs and rewarded him by caressing his long hair, her fingers trailing through the silky strands.

Salim lifted his face, his big eyes staring at Preetha and muttered. 'Mommy, can I do it again? Just a little more?' Preetha didn't expect a humble request, she thought he was going to push his cock in again without even asking. She was amazed by the amount of respect he was showing her. The very day they met they had crossed all limits, threw away all social taboos and delved into a forbidden union but that didn't reduce one iota of reverence Salim felt for her. In fact his love and devotion towards her had grown manifolds. Preetha had sudden flashes of a feeling that she acted like a desperate slut with the boy, taking advantage of his situation, but that was certainly not the feeling he had for her.

Looking at his wide brown eyes and trembling lips Preetha felt a sudden rush of love once again for him and cupped his face in her hands looking into his eyes with a warm smile.

'Yes baby, we can do this as many times as you want and not just tonight, the night tomorrow and every night of our lives. We are together now, aren't we?' She said.

'Yes mommy, we are together, just promise me we will always be together...you won't leave me ever...'

Salim pleaded, as tears rolled down his eyes. Preetha became speechless, she held him close, her arms encircling his slim body, pressing his face on her, cheeks rubbing hotly with uncontrollable passion, Salims warm tears were smearing on her face as her long powerful legs encircled around his lower back, easing his penis inside her pussy without any help of hands this time. Salim started stroking once again, this time in slow rhythmic motions. Preetha was so wet once again that she could feel her juices spurting out with each stroke and rolling down the crevasse of her ass. The way they were going Preetha thought she would soon have to change the sheets of the bed or they would have to sleep on a totally wet bed when they are finally done. Salim's hips were bouncing up and down, his cock drilling her like a piston and Preetha moaned loudly, encouraging him. He stroked fast and strong continuously for almost five minutes without pause, and finally slowed down a little. He was getting tired as the position they were, he was hardly getting any support for the thrust, his lower back doing all the work, and surprisingly his back was quite strong for a boy his age, primarily due to the hard life he had led so far. 'Baby...' Preetha said breathlessly, her lips brushing against his chin as he grunted with the exertion of his strokes, 'You don't have to work yourself so hard, we can do it the way we were doing before.'

'I can do it mommy...' Salim said panting, trying to prove himself to her, 'If I am making you feel good this way I can keep doing it, you can just relax and enjoy.'

Preetha kissed his cheek lovingly and said 'I am enjoying nevertheless, I am just enjoying your presence inside me. You can roll back on the bed and hold my legs if they are not too heavy for you.'

'I will do anything for you Mommy.' Salim said with an innocent conviction in his voice, Preetha lifted her legs and he held them firmly, entering her once again in this new position. Preetha gasped with pleasure, every new position was like a completely new experience for them. Salim was a virgin, so even the slightest variation in their union was guiding him to new throes of gratification, he never even knew such pleasures existed. On the other hand so many months of abstinence, frustration and pain had left Preetha numb, with each thrust Salim was injecting new life in her. She traced her hands on her skin, feeling herself, reassuring herself it was all real and not some fervid dream induced by alcohol.

Salim pumped hard, his hips moving like a piston, and his lower belly slapping on her nether regions with loud wet blows. The malnourished muscles of his slender body corded up, sweat glistened on his smooth hairless skin, head thrust back with the dizzying pleasures of sex, he was just relentless. Preetha was surprised how long he was maintaining his erection, it was rock hard inside the fleshy folds of her vagina, he was also surprisingly strong, or the love gave him strength, he was carrying the weight of her massive legs in his arms and thrusting like a machine, determined to make her cum again, which Preetha was almost at the verge of one more time.

Preetha pulled her legs towards herself, rewarding him with a better view of their union as his cock pummeled in and out. Salim watched himself, his cock getting buried deep inside the hairy flesh and coming out again bathed in her juices, glistening and throbbing. He could inhale the smell emanating from there, he started feeling dizzy from the heady aroma and his exertion. Preetha was so inebriated with sex that she was losing control of her senses and bodily function, a thin stream of drool escaped from the corner of her lips and rolled down her face.

Finally Salim collapsed on her breasts, panting and gasping, his hips still moving but he was too exhausted. Preetha held him, welcoming his much needed rest, and regained her senses a bit, as she wiped the drool with the back of her hand. She was too intoxicated even to feel embarrassed, and she realized she would never feel embarrassed in front of Salim. She can let go of her womanly dignity and reserve and enjoy the primordial sensuality of raw unrestrained lovemaking.

'It's okay, rest for a while...' she murmered in Salim's ears. Salim shook his head, rubbing his nose and lips on Preetha's chest, his panting had reduced a bit. 'No Mommy, I want to make you feel good. I want to make you cum again. I want to see you to spray your love juices on me again.' He said.

'But I just came twice!' Preetha exclaimed. 'It doesn't matter...' Salim snatched her words. 'I want you to soil the bed with your cum. I want to sleep in your wetness.' He said very affirmatively and started thrusting again.

'Uffff...ohhh fuck!' Preetha screamed as Salim started thrusting anew. Salim was also moaning hard this time. 'Aaahhhh...aaahh...ah...ah...' He moaned and squealed pistoning her pulsing insides. Preetha realized something, a grown up man seldom wants to express himself, hence they remain the strong silent type on bed and expect women to do all the moaning to feed their ego. Salim was not at all like that. He expressed himself freely and wanted his new mother to know how much pleasure she was giving him as well. If not for the thunderstorm and heavy rains their loud moans could have been heard from the adjacent buildings as well. But even nature wanted to give them that acute privacy to enjoy their physical union. Salim was losing his senses as well, this time drool slipped out of his open lips and dripped on her breasts, he was swimming in an ocean of pleasure. Preetha was surprised as well as overjoyed by his response, 'Oh Shit!' She exclaimed.

Salim wrapped his arms around her neck and pressed his face on her cheek, breathing heavily, never missing a single stroke. 'Mommy...I love you mommy...please never leave me please...' he said breathlessly, his lips brushing against the corner of her mouth, his words paused by frequent kisses. Preetha's eyes brimmed with tears, tears of love, joy and gratification. She whimpered without words. The pain she had been dealing with and this sudden moment of fulfillment was brewing a storm in her heart which rivaled the one outside. Her response didn't come in words but with kisses.

She parted her lips and her open mouth invited Salim who responded with equal yearning. What followed was the hungriest lewdest most messy mouthplay Preetha had ever experienced in her life. Their lips and tongues wrestled with each other saliva pouring out copiously drenching each other's faces. Hot breath, drool and tears mingled with each other, a steamy vapor of love was rising from their faces. Their tongues rolled on each other arduously, paused frequently by lips locking and releasing, pushing gobs of spit in each other's mouth until it became too much to contain and rolled down their lips and chin, especially Preetha's because she was below. Her whole lower face and neck started glistening with streams of their mingled saliva, raw scent of spit and drool emanated from her skin. This was the wildest smooch of her life, and for Salim it was something he first experienced and he was gifted with the pinnacle of lovemaking.

shotacon1
shotacon1
62 Followers
123456...8