Motherhood - A Tale of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shotacon1
shotacon1
61 Followers

She began to let the saliva trickle down her tongue and lips like a watery and slippery - sensuous ooze. It ran down over her hand as she rubbed making the friction between hand and cock suddenly nonexistent. Her hand slid effortlessly over the hot throbbing member of Salim. She was surprised at how much she liked the sensation of all the excess lubricant and wondered how it would feel on her little lover.

She gripped her partner at the base smiling to herself at the naughtiness of it all as she lovingly ran the flat of her soft tongue up the underside of the shaft, taking in the contours of her young lover as though taking in the scenery on a long drive.

Preetha whimpered as she worked and pistoned the shaft with her mouth, curling her tongue under the bottom so the fit was as snug as she liked causing the periodic throaty gurgle.

Salim cocked his head, panting like a confused and disoriented puppy at the sight of his new mother blowing humongous white spit bubbles on his cock and how good it looked as it rolled down - drool hanging from her chin to his balls.

As she promptly spit a mouthful of translucent, glutinous, slop on the pulsating purple head, she felt the excess of the thick slime that stuck in her mouth flow off her chin and spill slowly onto Salim's smooth trembling thigh, she looked down at it and gave out a deep, airy, lusty, whiny moan, almost a sob of carnality, taking her free hand and smeared her spilling drool all over his lower belly.

Preetha looked at Salim, her tongue thickly rolled on his shaft. Her salivary glands were working overtime, her chin was shiny and copiously coated as strings of translucent goo slowly got longer and longer as gravity slowly pulled it to Salim's throbbing crotch. Salim's abdomen flexed as he looked into Preetha's eyes. Preetha knew he would cum any moment and gave it a pause.

She rubbed his glans on her glazed chin and lips, she took the ram rod adolescent cock in her hand and rubbed it wildly, spitting on it and watching the saliva slowly stream off of it and down his balls, his crotch and making a wet patch on the bed sheet. She whimpered at the thick, warm, slimy feel of it as the bubbly ooze rolled slowly down and finally dripping from her hand pooling on Salim's flat underbelly.

Preetha almost lost her composure and in heat pushed out a deep screaming groan from her abdomen, baring her teeth at the primal lust of her new game, the young boy's fresh cock. She opened up her mouth and guided the penis to the back of her throat. Preetha began to suck it harder and now, getting into the rhythm keeping sporadic eye contact with her little lover. She could hear the suction her mouth had sealed tightly around throbbing flesh and blood love muscle, hot and throbbing in her sloppy mouth.

Preetha picked up the pace and started moaning with her mouth full of cock and spit. Salim couldn't believe what he was feeling. 'Mmmm...mmmm...nnmmm...' her lips and the inside of her soft wet mouth were vibrating against his cock. The sensation was so incredible! The wet sucking sounds, the feeling of her mouth swallowing his cock, the thick drool rolling down and the vibration from her humming lips were driving him crazy.

She used her thumb and forefinger to cork screw the increasingly slippery shaft watching the boy gasping like a landed fish as a thick glob of spit, bubbly from being frothed in the excitement hung from her working lips in a slimy testament to the nasty girl she was being. She could now feel Salim's cock throbbing powerfully in her proud mouth. Preetha relented again for much needed breath.

She saw that she'd flung long thin strands and thick ropes of clear bubbly goo in random chaotic patterns all over the boy's groin and around the foaming glazed boy-tool. A stream cascaded down pelvis of the boy from the base of the bouncing cock as she pulled away, letting the organ slowly withdraw from her saliva coated - avaricious young mouth. Salim was almost at the verge of losing his consciousness. Preetha marveled at the sheer magnitude of this sloppy deluge. A vapor smelling of her musty breath and saliva steamed from Salim's wet nether region.

"Who knew I could generate this much saliva?" she thought and let out an airy laugh, her breath making the tip pulse and ooze out more pre-cum.

The excitement of it all made her pussy flood its warm sap into the thick bush of her soft pubes. She felt them soak through the thick fuzz and filter her nectarous essence onto her meaty and powerful inner thighs slowly dribbling - trickling its way down.

Salim was at the edge of his endurance and Preetha decided to give him the release or he might pop a vein. She gripped his shaft with the right amount of pressure which came from her experience and worked it up and down the slimy, slippery flesh pole in perfect rhythm. Preetha slowly and seductively run her tongue along her top lip so that Salim see thick drool mixed with pre-cum covering her sexy mouth, her mole glowing wetly at the corner of her lower lip.

Preetha got her entire hand into the movement. Her wrist action - circular and fluid seemed to feed into the actions of her fingers moving up and down in a perfect melody rolling them into Salim's pulsating cock, threatening to drive the young boy to the summit of his carnal rapture.

A heated and primal feeling of electrocution began to surge through Salim's penis from the wet slipperiness of Preetha's pumping hands, into his stomach like the ignition of some primal inferno. His stomach seemed to drop as if ridding some cosmic roller coaster as it plummeted relentlessly downward.

Salim's blood vessels seemed to tingle inside him, blazing with flows of liquid magma blasting through them until the fine lines between pleasure and pain vanished and the two became one throbbing pulsating, shattering, singularity.

The climactic bliss which had come on so gradually, seemingly preparing him for the ensuing thigh shuttering fulmination, Salim bit his lips hard enough to almost draw blood as pleasure rippled through his helpless body in wave after mind altering wave like the energy of some exploding celestial star light years away.

The world of reality, of the tangible slipped away from Salim, revealing the realm behind them. A world without form resting just beyond direction, distance, or time - seeming to leaving his shuttering, whimpering, convulsing body behind as he lost himself in the blast of carnal release.

As the first orgasmic wave crashed into his helpless body like a thunderous tsunami, His cock tightened for one final time and then...sweet sweet release...

Preetha swallowed three cum surges in a row. Her mouth wide open as the thick pearly viscous seed spurted on her pulsating tongue jet streaming all the way to her throat before pulling back and letting the rest spurt against her chin and lips where it dripped down Salim's crotch, as she could hold anymore in her mouth. She couldn't believe the amount he was cumming.

'So much...where does he keep all this cum in that little body of his?!' she wondered as the thick white goo splattered in and all over her mouth.

As Salim spent himself in his mother's mouth as the main thrust of the eruption began to slowly subside, retreating back like receding water from a shore and finally left his young body trembling with exhausted satisfaction.

Preetha on the other hand could not contain the sumptuous gobs of sperm inside her mouth, it was rolling down her throat and choking her, so she playfully spat out most of it on Salim's cock itself. She spat really hard, making a splattering whitish mess of the boy's belly and chest and also the sheets beneath him, a few drops landed on his chin as well as he winced. She was really going crazy with all the nastiness, but it was so much fun!

She put her slime coated fingers in her mouth and tasted them, her eyes twinkling mischievously. She always wondered what the sperm of a young virgin boy in his adolescence would taste like when their bodies are still fresh with puberty. The taste was slightly more pungent and raw than the saltiness of a grownup; the smell was stronger as well. She gulped down a little but still there was so much left in her mouth coating her tongue and inner cheeks viscously.

To Salim's shock she lifted herself up, turned her head backwards as much as she could stretch her neck and oozed out a thick stream of cum mixed with her spit from her lips on the back of her shoulder. It rolled down her smooth skin in a thick gelatinous stream all the way to the deep crack of her globular ass.

'Oh shit Mom...what are you doing!' Salim exclaimed.

Preetha licked her lips cutting off the thick strands which drooped down all the way to her shoulder and Salim gasped with exasperation, covering his mouth. This was as lewd as it could get and Preetha was enjoying every bit of it.

She finally slumped back, face front on Salim, her warm musky breath brushing his flushed face. Salim looked into her eyes with amazement, his chest was still heaving as he inhaled Preetha's breath. 'God...you even like my cock breath don't you?' Preetha gave out a gusty laugh. Salim was not able to speak as he kept on staring at her wet reeking face with wonder and admiration. He lowered his gaze gradually,

'I...I am sorry Mommy...I was being so selfish, and in spite of that you gave me so much pleasure forgiving me.' He said.

shotacon1
shotacon1
61 Followers
1...345678