Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

Story Info
A pair of pants is transformative.
4.4k words
4.63
8.8k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
753 Followers

Maribeth (Mari to her friends) frowned at the contents of the package she had 'pirated' from a porch. They were a pair of old button-fly jeans with a weird letter enclosed: "Juliette, try these on! They changed my life! -- Suzie"

She held the jeans up -- she could tell by the size of the pockets that they were men's pants -- still, Juliette and Suzie were women's names...she figured she should at least try them on. She wondered, though, how could a pair of men's jeans change a woman's life?

She hadn't expected the jeans to fit so well on her rounded hips...in fact, in the mirror the normally curvy 23-year-old ash blonde looked like her ass was somehow smaller and tighter in them. Not bad, she thought, but as she turned around she laughed as she saw the front...it looked like she had a dick! Well, they were men's jeans, she realized, so of course there was extra space up front. She cupped the bulge comically, and then drew her hand back in shock...there was actually something there!

In a flash, she unbuttoned and pulled the jeans down, sighing with relief as her landing strip of light brown hair appeared, leading down to her clearly womanly parts. But she could have sworn she had felt...

Hesitantly, she pulled the pants back up, keeping her genitals in full view the whole time. Then she fastened each button up carefully. There was just the top button to go, and she definitely still had a vagina. Taking a breath, she fastened it, cutting off sight of her favorite plaything.

She angled her head down. Yes, it looked like she had a dick again! She reached down and gripped it through the denim -- she actually felt that! --- and pulled her hand back as if it had been burned before unfastening that top button again and slipping her fingers down to confirm that her vagina had returned. Refastening that top button once more, she again felt the weight of an extra appendage between her legs. "This is crazy," she commented to herself. Leaving the top button, she unfastened the lower ones and then reached into the gap to extract a thick-looking cock. "Holy shit."

It wasn't the thickest she'd seen, but it was certainly one she would fuck if it wasn't coming out of her own body. She slipped her hand into the opening and delved underneath that appendage, stopping at...a ballsack! She kept going down and back, eventually reaching her butthole...her vagina was just gone! She struggled to control her breathing...it wasn't gone permanently, she knew; just until she unfastened that top button. She took a hold of one of her...balls...and gave it a tentative squeeze. She winced and felt a little sick to her stomach. Okay, she wouldn't do that again! She wondered if that was what it felt like for guys. Experimentally, she cupped her new ballsack and used her other hand to unfasten that top button. Instantly, the warmth in her hand was gone and she was looking down at her feminine parts once more.

She thought about pulling out her phone and putting this on MeTube, but then had second thoughts...first, she had stolen this package...while it was just a pair of jeans, the clothing was clearly not normal...was it magic? If so, it was probably worth a lot more than the denim it was made from, and whoever made it -- a witch? -- might come looking for it. She could be in a lot of danger if she advertised this.

Still, she considered as she fastened the top button again, she had to share this with someone. She pulled out her phone and typed, *Hey getcher ass over here asap*

*wut up?*

*Smth u need 2 see*

*ok brt*

Mari knew that she had a few minutes so she pulled out the dangling dick and examined it: one big vein running along its pinkish-beige length, some brown pubes sticking out near the base, and a flared head. She took a hold of the shaft and started stroking. "Ohh," she sighed as she felt the pleasurable movement. Not as intense as stroking her clitoris, but this was much bigger so she could get her whole hand around it. She felt it firming up and her eyes widened as her half-chub grew, ending at what she figured was a 7-inch length. Very nice, she thought, and continued to stoke. It had been a while since she'd had sex with anyone, man or woman, and she quickly became excited at the perverse idea of having a cock. Soon, she felt a tingling, similar to one of her regular orgasms, but situated at the tip of her new cock rather than her clit or G-spot. As she stroked, that sensation radiated down into her groin...she stroked faster, chasing that feeling, and felt something rising up. "Oh, wow...ohh wow...ohh WOW!" Then she was cumming, white stuff spurting from the head and landing on her floor and leather footstool. "Jesus," she gasped, her legs wobbly due to the intense release.

She unfastened the pants and the cock was gone, though the semen she had ejaculated remained. She took some of the still-warm spend from the top of the footstool between her index and forefinger before tasting it...yep, that was man cum! This was insane!

Then she noticed: "Where the fuck did my panties go?" They had somehow disappeared. She had liked that pair!

While she waited, Mari put the pants back on, cleaned up the spooge -- she giggled...HER spooge! -- and headed to the bathroom. She lifted the toilet seat, pulled out her limp temporary penis, and aimed it toward the bowl. She slowed her breathing, forced herself to relax, and soon felt the urine rise up the shaft...so weird! Then she was peeing into the bowl...mostly. "Ack!" She adjusted her aim as the warm liquid splashed on the back rim, but then she overcorrected and almost peed on her feet. "Shit!" Finally, she got the last of the petering yellow stream into the bowl. 'Well, I'm not gonna be so hard on guys making a mess anymore,' she decided, now that she knew how difficult it really was.

She looked down at the dripping tip and unfastened the top button. The dick disappeared and she was happy to find that her pubes were dry...no cleanup! Well, except for at the edges of the toilet bowl. She grabbed some toilet paper and took care of it.

*Ding dong!*

"Ha!" Mari flushed, pulled the pants back up, quickly washed her hands, and headed to her front door to meet her friend Stell, short for Estelle, another 23-year-old college dropout who Mari worked with. Of a similar height, the new arrival was differentiated by her Filipino light brown skin, dark hair with bleached strips, and almond-shaped eyes, as well as her larger, C-cup boobs. She was also wearing a tight half-top and short denim skirt that Mari thought looked damn good on her.

"Da fuck!" Stell exclaimed as she pushed past. "You call me over like something's on fire and then make me wait?" She turned as Mari closed the door. "And what the fuck are you wearing?"

Mari put her hands on her hips. "Magic pants."

Stell glanced down. "They magically make you look like you got a dick, fashion fail. Those men's pants?"

"Yep, but watch this..." Mari unfastened all the buttons of the fly except the top one and let her half-hard dick slip out.

Stell blinked but then said, "Oh, ha ha...wearing a realistic-looking strap-on, huh? Oh, you call me over for some fun?" She gave Mari a sexy half-lidded look as she unfastened a button on her half-top.

Mari could feel her cock firming up at the thought. She had had a couple fun nights with Stell after getting drunk, but nothing serious.

Stell stopped, staring. "Is it getting harder? How are you doing that?"

"You're doing that, you sexy bitch."

"Uh, what?"

"It's a real dick, Stell...feel it."

Stell got down on her knees and squinted at the now fully hard cock. "How...?" She gave it a stroke, feeling the outer skin follow her grip while the spongy tissue inside remained as-is, just like a real penis. "No..." She reached around it to find it connected to Mari's crotch, and then moved downward to find the ballsack. She lifted the hairy, dangling bag out through the hole and stared at it. Somehow, a whole man's package was coming out of her female friend's body. "This...is real?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell y-AAHH!" Mari screamed out in pain. "Did you just flick one of my balls?!"

"Uhh...uh yeah..."

"WHY?!"

"Because...it was there...?" Stell stood up, an uneasy look on her face.

"You fucking chaotic bitch!" Mari grabbed her and threw her onto the couch.

"Whoa! Mari, calm down..." Stell urged her. Her skirt had splayed open as she landed.

Mari jumped between her thighs. "You wanna flick the bull?" She grabbed the crotch of Stell's underwear and pulled it to the side. "Then you get...the horns!" She rammed her turgid cock inside her friend's pussy.

"Jesus!" Stell cried out as that thick 7-incher speared into her. She had already been turned on by the thought of some sexy playtime with her hot friend so there was sufficient lubrication, barely, but it was still a shock.

Mari felt her friend's warm, tight insides surround her new cock and moaned. She had to have more! She pulled back and stabbed her magic erection into her again and again.

Stell hugged her friend to her body. "You...ugh...didn't have to be...so rough...ugh...you fucker."

"Flicked my fucking ball, bitch...uhh...uhh..."

"I'm...ugh...sorreee..." Stell moaned. "...oh fuck...I'm cummmiiing..." She arched her back as her friend's cock slid along her G-spot.

"Ohh, meee toooo..."

Then Stell's eyes snapped open. Those looked like they were real balls...did that mean real sperm? "Nooo...pull...oouuutt...Mariii..." she cried out, still cumming.

Mari didn't hear, so intent was she on getting her new cock as far inside her sexy, orgasmic friend as she could as her load rushed up from her balls, through her shaft, and blasted out the tip into her friend's unprotected pussy.

"Noooo..." Stell moaned as she felt the warm throbbing deep inside her, the dangerous sensation extending her orgasm. "Fuuuck..."

Finally, Mari collapsed upon her friend, panting.

"Jesus, Mari, get off me...I gotta drip it out..."

"What? Oh, shit!" Mari pulled out, making both of them gasp. "Oh my God, Stell, I'm so sorry! I wasn't even thinking...you're not on the pill, right?"

"No..." Stell got unsteadily to her feet and toddled off to the bathroom.

Mari took off the pants and examined them. Magic pants...magic penis or real penis? Was there actually sperm in that cum, or was it just fake?

A few minutes later, Stell returned to the living room. Mari, bare from her hips down, held out the pants to her.

Stell stared at them. "What?"

"IF that's real sperm, and there's no way we can tell without a microscope, and IF my lower female parts were replaced with male ones while I was wearing the pants, if you wore them, you couldn't get pregnant because you'd have no uterus, right?"

Stell pulled off her skirt and grabbed the pants. "That makes sense. You gonna let me fuck you?"

Mari blushed. "Least I can do."

"And cum inside?"

"Sure! I got an IUD, remember?"

"Oh yeah..." Stell replied as she pulled the pants on, "how's that working for you?"

"Great! Don't even realize it's there...oh wait!"

"Huh?" Stell had just fastened the top button.

"I lost my favorite underwear 'cause I was wearing them when I put on the pants."

Stell unfastened the pants and confirmed that she was now bare down there. "So where's my dick?"

"You have to keep the top button fastened."

Stell did so and then pulled a hardening light brown penis out from the fly hole. "Holy shit!" She stroked it. "This feels so weird, but good!" She stuck her hand through the hole to confirm that her vagina was, indeed, gone. She wouldn't get pregnant without lady parts! She looked up to find Mari staring at her new unit. "What?" Stell asked, feeling self-conscious.

"I dunno...for some reason I thought you'd get the same penis. I guess that would be dumb, a pale cock with your darker skin."

Stell bent over to get a closer look. "Not bad, though, eh? I'd probably fuck this."

"That's what I said about mine!"

"Ha! I wonder..." Stell leaned over more, straining her neck. She almost lost her balance and caught herself.

"Were you trying to suck your own cock?"

"Um, yeah."

"Allow me..." Mari got on her knees and inhaled her friend's temporary dick.

"Ohh shiiitt..." Stell grabbed a hold of her friend's hair and started to thrust.

"Guck!" Mari pushed back and coughed. "Not so rough!"

"After what you just did to me? If I didn't enjoy it so much, that would have been rape, bitch. Now deep throat my cock."

Mari nodded, resigned, and opened her mouth. Stell pushed back inside, grabbed Mari's hair, and started thrusting again.

"Guck guck guck! Gasp!" Stell had pulled back to allow Mari to breathe and then shoved her cock back inside. "Guck guck guck!"

Stell pulled back after a couple minutes of face-fucking her friend. "Okay, I'm ready to inseminate a bitch. Get on your hands and knees."

Mari did as directed, her face flushing, and not just from her struggles for air.

Stell got behind her friend and saw that she was already dripping; there was no need for foreplay. She lined up her new cock and slammed it home.

"Fuuuck!" Mari cried out. Her friend's cock was thick!

Stell pulled back and slammed into Mari again and again. "Yeah, fucking take it, slut! You love my cock, don't you?"

"Uhh! I do...I really do! Fuck me!" A few minutes of energetic coupling, Mari moaned and came.

A few more minutes later, Stell moaned, "Uh uh uh! Oh, fuck, what is this? Shit, am I cumming? Holyy fuuuck! Oh! Cumming inside you...get knocked up with my magic sperm, Mariiii!"

"Shiiit!" Mari came again as her friend's hot cum splashed inside her. "Uh! Uh!"

Finally, Stell pulled out and fell back onto her butt. "Jesus, cumming with a cock is intense...all focused on this fucking thing. I don't think I'd trade permanently, but it's definitely different!"

Mari fell onto her side. "What was all that talk about knocking me up? I told you I have an IUD."

Stell tapped at her softening prick. "I dunno...maybe 'cause I'm fertile now? I was scared you knocked me up, but when I was dicking you the idea just turned me on. Maybe that's how guys think?"

Mari considered. Given how often guys 'forgot' condoms or were late in pulling out -- one of the reasons she had gotten the IUD -- she had to agree.

Stell considered the pants. "So should I keep these on so I don't get pregnant, or do you think it already worked?"

"Dunno...take 'em off and see?"

Stell did so and examined her pussy lips. They seemed dry, other than her own lubrication from still being turned on. "I think we're good! Hey, you think you can get it back up?"

"Lemme see..." Mari pulled the pants on and saw her lengthening penis slip out through the hole. "Oh, yes."

This time Stell rode Mari's magic cock in her bed. "I'm so glad you called me over for this, hun," she breathed. "Oh shit, gonna cum...ngh! NHH!"

Mari enjoyed the feel of her friend orgasming on her cock but didn't cum herself. "No problem, babe...c'mere..." She pulled Stell's face down to hers for a kiss. As they swapped spit and Stell continued to ride her, Mari felt her own orgasm ramping up. "Ohh, gonna fill you up again..."

Stell rode upon her harder. "Do it...ohh...put that hot sperm up inside me and then I'm gonna put those pants back on and fuck you again...what a great birth control method...fuck...fuuck...FUUUCK!"

Mari felt Stell cum again, pushing her over the edge into her own orgasm. "UGH! Yeahhh..." Spurt after spurt of possibly sperm-filled semen blasted inside her friend's fertile body.

"Ngh! Huhh! Shiiit..." Stell gasped as she felt her body getting inseminated by the magical cock once more. Finally, she pulled off and rolled to the side. "I'll...have to take a breather before we go again. God, my stomach muscles are gonna be so sore tomorrow..."

They lay there for a bit, breathing heavily. Stell turned on her side and Mari pulled the pants off before spooning up behind her.

---

"Hmm?" Stell woke up and saw that it was already dark outside. She checked her phone...they had napped for three hours! She looked over at Mari, noting how cute her friend looked while sleeping. She saw the pants at the foot of the bed and had the dirty idea to wake Mari up with Stell's magic cock slipping inside her, so she carefully extricated herself from her grasp, grabbed the pants, and pulled them on. When she reached into the fly she found...her vagina! "What the fuck?" She unfastened the top button and re-fastened it, but her bottom half remained resolutely female. "Mari, wake up!"

"Ohh..." Mari moaned, looked up, and noted her friend was wearing the pants. "Ah, you ready to go again?"

"No, there's no cock!"

"What?" Mari sat up and examined her friend's crotch. "Did you try unfastening and..."

"Yes, I 'turned it off and back on again', Mari! We work in the same call center."

"Uh...take 'em off and let me try." They did so, except Mari's magic cock reappeared.

"Why the fuck's it working for you but not me?" Stell demanded.

"I...I dunno..."

"Oh shit...you think maybe I'm pregnant? We napped for too long with your stuff in me!"

"Oh God! Uh, maybe? Or it's something else...we don't know enough about these pants."

"Where'd you get 'em?"

Mari flushed. "Five-finger discount from a porch. Lemme grab the package." They examined it and the note...whoever Juliette was, based on the message, she would have no idea about what the pants were, and there was no return address for Suzie. They had hit a dead-end.

"I...I think I'm pregnant..." Stell stated as she caressed her stomach.

"You could go get a 'morning after' pill," Mari suggested.

"Yeah...yeah..." Stell agreed as she headed to the front door. "I'll go do that now...can we try again tomorrow?"

"Sure." Mari gave her friend a hug before she left.

---

Stell sat in her car outside of the drug store. The feeling that she was now with child was overwhelming. Those pants had caused her to be the first person to get pregnant from a biological woman's sperm, which was a physical impossibility! The child in her uterus was a true miracle...could she really do anything to stop it? After agonizing about it for too long, she saw the store staff turn the Open sign to Closed and sighed before heading home.

The next day, she went to Mari's and tried the pants once more, but again nothing happened. Mari proved they continued to work for her but Stell wasn't feeling horny anymore. She headed home to make plans for carrying her friend's child to term while hiding the fact that she never took a 'morning after' pill.

Mari watched Stell go while absentmindedly stroking her magic cock.

---

A week later, Mari's period arrived along with painful cramping. She was about to take a painkiller when she realized that a possible alternative 'treatment' was at hand. She pulled on the magic pants and the pain was instantly gone. "Yes!" she exulted, and then realized that she had pulled the pants on over her 'period panties' with a pad in them. Unfastening the pants, the pain returned but her underwear didn't. She quickly buttoned the pants back up. It felt good to not be in pain...in fact, she was feeling really good. She unfastened the bottom buttons and fished her hard cock out to stroke it. She could stay home and whack off, or...

She walked through the door of the bar wearing the pants and her tightest bra under a loose t-shirt. Her hair was tied back and she wore no makeup, giving her a 'butch' look. This was a LGBTQ+ bar filled with attractive-looking men, women, and nonbinary folk looking for a good time, the only place Mari figured a woman with a dick would be accepted.

With the confidence of a young, attractive woman and the sex drive of a man, it didn't take her long to chat up a gorgeous dark-skinned woman named Nyssa. They danced, things went well, and before long, Nyssa had unfastened Mari's pants under their table to get at her pussy. Mari felt the cramps hit her just as Nyssa's fingers slipped along her vaginal lips. She took the slim beauty's hand out. "No, I'm on my period. Why don't we concentrate on you?" She refastened the pants and sighed as the pain went away.

Krosis
Krosis
753 Followers
12