Motherhood of the Traveling Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later in the evening, Mari was thrusting between Nyssa's splayed legs as the exotic woman sat on the back of the toilet in the women's restroom. "Fuck, that strap-on's so realistic," her new lesbian friend moaned. After touching Mari's pussy earlier, she naturally assumed that the penis was fake.

Mari wasn't going to correct her. "I'm quite happy with it...I see you are too." She dropped the straps of Nyssa's top to show off her small breasts and took one of the dark brown areolas into her mouth.

"Ahh, yes, suck my titties..." Nyssa moaned. "Ohh, I'm cumming..." She wrapped her legs around her lover's thrusting hips.

"Me tooo..." Mari moaned, and thrust hard. Her hot sperm rushed up her cock and hosed Nyssa's unprotected insides.

"Ngh! O-hh!" Nyssa gasped. It almost felt like Mari's cock was throbbing inside her. The sensation extended her own orgasm, making it easier for Mari's sperm to penetrate her vulnerable depths.

Mari pulled out and realized what she had done. "Uh, I gotta go..." She gave Nyssa a kiss, refastened her fly, and then booked it out of there before her lesbian lover could recover and figure out that she had been inseminated.

Back at home, Mari felt bad about leaving Nyssa like that, but also felt her magic cock reinvigorating as she revisited the sexual encounter in her head. She pulled it back out and stroked until she came again.

---

Still experiencing period cramps the next day without the pants, Mari wore them to work, hidden under a long skirt. People (mostly men) commented on how nice she looked and she giggled, thinking about how they'd change their tune if they saw her hidden penis underneath the skirt.

A couple weeks passed. She still felt terrible about having taken advantage of Nyssa so she didn't go out to find any other women to fuck, though she frequently recalled the memory when masturbating. Stell didn't seem to want to hang out with her anymore, and Mari didn't trust anyone else to share the secret of the pants with. She figured they were just too weird for Stell to accept, especially after they stopped working for her.

It was a Sunday night and Mari was back to work the next day. It was too late to go out but not so late that she couldn't whack off. After donning the jeans, she masturbated her magic cock, once again recalling how she had inseminated Stell and Nyssa until she felt her load rising up. She grabbed some tissues and spurted into them. Ahh, so good, she thought.

She took off the pants and contemplated the sizable load glistening within the tissues. Suddenly seized with a wicked idea, she grabbed her favorite dildo, pushed the tip of it into the semen, and then brought it down between her legs. This was the ultimate taboo, she realized, using your own semen to inseminate yourself. It was worse than twin siblings having sex, since it was your own cum, so if sperm met egg, they would have the exact same genetics. She knew from the soreness in her breasts that she was ovulating right at that moment, but her IUD would protect her. Totally perverse (or perverted), with no lasting consequences, but she would be the only woman in the world who could do this, thanks to the magic pants.

Her body thrummed with anticipation as she pushed the cum-covered fake dick between her very wet pussy lips. "Oh yeaah..." she moaned as she came at the thought of how much of a crime against nature she was perpetrating. Once the dildo was all the way inside her, she pulled it out to confirm that all the white stuff was gone before loading it back up again. She pushed even more of the forbidden substance inside her fertile body, cumming again as the dildo bottomed out inside her. She repeated the illicit activity until the fake penis gathered the last of her cum from the tissues, and then one last application of the dildo brought her to a final, smashing orgasm before she fell asleep.

As Mari slept, the sperm -- her sperm -- that she had pushed inside herself swam deeper into her fertile body. Those that reached her cervix found the way unbarred, her IUD having disappeared the first time she had donned the pants weeks ago, just as her panties had. The sperm continued their journey, unconcerned that the vulnerable egg they were swarming was made of the exact same genetics as them.

---

After work the next day, Mari put the pants back on to find that they no longer worked. "What the hell?" She unfastened and re-fastened them, but she was stuck with her vagina, just like what had happened with Stell.

But Stell had insisted that she was pregnant. With Mari's IUD, there was no way that could happen. And yet, as she thought about it, the more certain she became that she had indeed impregnated herself with her own sperm the previous night. She caressed her belly. "Shit."

Try as she might, just like Stell, she couldn't force herself to abort the impossible child growing inside her. She also felt an irresistible urge to pass the pants on. 'Well, they no longer work for me,' she considered, so she put the pants into new packaging, along with the original note from whoever Suzie was, and shipped it off to her high school bully, Ellie Houghton. The stupid cunt would read the note, be as confused as Mari, and then...

She smiled. After all, who could resist the question: how could a pair of men's jeans change a woman's life?

To Be Continued...

12