Motherly Fudge

Story Info
Middle-aged woman's son smells something he likes.
2k words
4.25
82.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana was forty, but her eyes were bright and youthful, and her skin free from wrinkles. She had medium long blonde hair which she usually kept up in some sort of bun. She had big, bouncing tits and a wide, meaty ass. Her waist wasn't perfect but stayed slim enough. She was a single mother to one son who was the apple of her eye.

She'd come from the bathroom and just stepped into living room when Derrick arrived home after school and extracurriculars. He called out, "Mom, where are you?"

She could hear him entering the kitchen. "Something smells good. What'd you make?" he asked excitedly.

Lana turned on the heels and joined him in the kitchen. "What? Nothing. Do you want me to make you something?"

Lana grinned proudly in the presence of her strapping, eighteen-year-old son. He was handsome and tall, with adorable apple pie All American type looks. She knew just looking at him with all the love a mother can that nothing about him could ever be wrong or abnormal.

Derrick sniffed the air enthusiastically. "Come on, Mom. Fess up. It smells great in here. What did you make?"

Lana smiled shyly to herself. She'd finally put two and two together. Oh gosh, she thought, what do I say? She hadn't made anything in the kitchen in hours. The smell he was talking about was from the giant shit she'd taken just before he'd gotten home. Lana felt instantly embarrassed for him and wanted desperately to save him the embarrassment of finding this out.

"Okay, I can't keep it from you. Before you got home I went out and bought myself a hamburger. Ate it here at the table. That must be what you smell."

Derrick took another longing sniff of the air that unbeknownst to him carried the odor of his mother's bowel movement on it. "You should have gotten me one. I'm starving and this smell isn't helping. My stomach started growling the second it hit me."

Lana giggled nervously. "I'm sorry, baby. How about a sandwich?"

"All right," Derrick said, dropping his bookbag and slumping into a chair at the table. His spirits lifted as he watched his mom busy herself around the kitchen preparing his sandwich, humming a tune softly as she worked. Looking at her gave him feelings of happiness and comfort. Most men would have just zeroed in on her big, doughy ass in those tight mom jeans. Derrick tried not to.

Lana made herself a sandwich along with his and sat down across from him at the table. She'd shot down his request for chips on the side and given them carrots and celery slices instead.

Derrick watched his mom work hungrily through her plate. She had a carrot stick poking between her pearly white teeth and full lips when he said, "I thought you had a burger earlier. Why are you so hungry?"

Lana froze. "I don't know. Just am, I guess," she answered guiltily.

Derrick gave him mom a look that said he didn't buy it. "Where'd you say you got the burger from?"

"I didn't," she said, choking down the rest of the carrot.

"You didn't have a burger or you didn't tell me where? What's going on here, Mom?"

"I, okay, I didn't have a burger."

"Then why's it smell so good in here? I know it's not the lunch meat in this sandwich."

Lana cringed for her son. "Don't make me say, baby. You don't want to know."

"Spill it," he said inflexibly.

"I didn't make anything. There was no burger," she confessed before continuing in a quieter voice, "The smell was... I'd just finished in the bathroom before you got home."

Derrick didn't say anything and nothing changed in his expression for seconds. Then all at once it registered and his face turned beet red.

Lana's heart instantly broke for her son. "Please, dear. Please don't be embarrassed. There's nothing to be embarrassed about," she tried in the moment to comfort him. It was a tough sell. She knew how humiliating it must have been for him. But honestly for her, in a strange way, it was kind of flattering. It was like a confidence boost as a woman and as a mother to learn that her son liked her brand. It was a perfectly good brand, after all. A strong-smelling, healthy, dark aroma.

Lana giggled again. Derrick saw that and if it would have been possible to turn a deeper shade of red he would have, but because it was not, he looked away and tried to excuse himself from the table.

"No, don't go, baby. You have no reason to be ashamed," she said unconvincingly.

"I'm a freak," Derrick muttered before bolting from the kitchen to his room.

Lana spent the better part of the rest of the night convincing him to leave his bedroom. She coaxed him by offering to make him the saltiest, most buttery popcorn in the house and to watch one of his insufferable action movies with the abs and the explosions and the hot chicks with him.

They were cuddled up pretty close on the couch, the popcorn bag almost empty, the movie more than halfway through, when Lana made a small mistake. She was snuggled close to her boy, her butt practically in his lap when it accidentally slipped out. A high-pitched, wet fart.

Lana had rarely been more mortified in her life. She made quick apologies and scooted away from him on the couch. Derrick didn't react very much and accepted her apology just as quickly as she'd made it. Lana's embarrassment was beginning to fade when the smell hit her nostrils. The fart hadn't been just for show, it came out tinged with the strong odor of her bowels.

She turned toward her son ready to apologize again and offer to pause the movie when she saw based on his expression that she had nothing to apologize for. It was clear that Derrick liked the smell. He couldn't prevent himself from taking extra sniffs of the foul aroma in the room, even as he tried to pretend it had no effect on him. Lana smiled and cuddled her warm, curvy body back against her baby. Derrick was discovering that he really did love her brand and Lana was discovering that she really didn't mind it if he did. The feeling was nice.

A few days later it was Friday and Derrick's half-birthday. He'd been excited all day at school because his mom always made him a great dinner and got him one really good present on his half-birthdays. But today he got home only a few minutes after his mother had returned from work. She whipped up something quick for them for dinner, not the big meal he was expecting.

Toward the end of the meal he confronted her about his half-birthday.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I forgot. Things have been so wild at work this week." Lana rubbed her head with her hands.

Derrick didn't want to make too big of a deal of it even though he was hurt. "That's all right," he said. "So you didn't get me a present."

"No," Lana said sadly. Then a light bulb flashed in her head and her mood lifted. "I take that back. I do have a present for you! It's been warming up in the oven at work all day." She stood up from her chair and smiled.

"What?" Derrick asked, turning with confusion toward the oven which was very clearly off.

Lana walked right in front of her boy, in the direction of the oven, so that her butt was in his face. From that position, she ripped a loud, smelly fart right at him. Derrick felt nonplussed at first. The disgusting fragrance from her gas hit him hard and was very disorienting. Lana laughed happily at her gassy explosion. The thick, rich odor of his mother's perfectly-functioning bowels finally become clear to him and the smell was wondrous. Derrick's stomach growled and his mouth salivated. It was like waking up on an empty stomach to the smell of bacon sizzling. Last year she'd gotten him the hottest game system on the market for his half-birthday. This was much better.

"Too strong for you?" Lana laughed wickedly.

Her playfulness put him at ease whereas a few days ago he'd have been embarrassed. "No." Derrick took a long whiff of the warm, rancid odor emanating from his mother's round, wide buttocks.

"I've been thinking about it and I think you're enamored with the smell of your mommy's brand because you're a mamma's boy. My smell, even the smell of my fudge, is familiar and comforting to you." Lana kept her fat, matronly ass aimed at her son and neither of them moved from their spots.

"I'm not a mamma's boy," Derrick said after inhaling another whiff of the heavenly fragrance issuing from her bowels.

"I think you must recall when you were a baby and we lived in this very small apartment. Your nursery was right next to the bathroom and the smell of my big, stinky shits would fill up the whole apartment. I've always been regular. My digestive system and bowels could win medals. Every day like clockwork my wonderful aroma filled the house for my little man. Now admit you're my mamma's boy."

"No," Derrick said again.

"Admit it and I'll let out another fart in your face," Lana offered enticingly.

Derrick's resistance withered. "I admit it. I'm a mamma's boy."

Lana cackled. It was a more satisfying victory that she could have imagined. Not forgetting her end of the bargain, she let another booming, nasty fart rip right in her son's face. Derrick sniffed the air and drank in her putrid, sludgy scent like the lucky little mamma's boy that he was.

The next morning was Saturday. Derrick slept in until nearly noon. He noticed a powerful odor drifting through his bedroom and filling his nostrils. Derrick got up and groggily opened the door to his room. The incredible scent became twice as pungent. He recognized well by now the alluring aroma of matronly bowels.

"Mom?" he called out. There was no answer. The house seemed quiet. Filled with his mom's delectable odor and then deserted. Derrick stopped before the bathroom where the smell was strongest. Sitting on the lid of the toilet was a note. It read:

"Gone shopping. I felt bad forgetting your half-birthday and the only gift I could produce yesterday was fleeting. I've left you another gift, one that's more... solid. Open the lid and enjoy. Love from Mom to her mamma's boy."

Derrick's pulse quickened. He flipped the lid up and fixed his eyes on the beautiful sight therein. The gift from his mother. Two massive, stinking logs. The smell was even stronger with the lid up. He glanced back and forth between the twin beauties she'd left for him. One was a little darker than the other, one a little bigger and sludgier, but both equally beautiful. Derrick fell to his knees as he gaped at the motherly fudge gifted to him.

He became aware that his cock was hard and throbbing. His eyes locked on the massive chocolate loaves, with their pungent odor filling his lungs, Derrick began to stroke his dick. His eyes were filled with wonder and joy as he gazed down into the toilet bowl at his mother's present, the fruit of her bowels displayed for his pleasure.

It wasn't long before Derrick came, never blinking, the strong fragrance of his mother's morning crap all around him. He was exhausted once he'd finished and slumped over. From there he noticed for the first time on top of a magazine in the trash the soiled toilet paper his mom had used to wipe herself. She hadn't thrown it in the toilet so that her logs would remain uncovered for him.

Derrick grabbed the brown, shit-stained toilet paper and studied it. His mother's chocolate refuse looked so appetizing. He was just wondering what it would taste like when he heard her pull up in the driveway. Derrick quickly tossed the toilet paper and flushed the toilet. He'd have to wait for a taste.