• Authors
  • Amisit__Scintilla

Amisit__Scintilla

I love almost everything and anything to do with sex and erotica, naturally there are limits to this. Have been a fan of Literotica for a long time but it is only now that i want to try my hand at adding content, to share my thoughts/fantasies and perhaps realities with a wider audience.

I am very open-minded and have many interests, most remain fantasy and probably will stay that way, unless the opportunity presents itself of course :P

My aim is to write in depth stories, i would like the freedom to change as i go along and develop characters within and set the mood and pace.


I am Amisit_Scintilla (Lost_Spark)


I would personally like to thank all those that have read my stories so far, as well as those that will read them in the future. Having such a great response and good feedback as really lifted my spirits during this current pandemic.


Big love to you all!

Please feel free to email me at - Lost_Spark@hotmail.com

I respect anonymity and a persons need to not be public, private messages etc remain private. However, let's just keep it above board and about content here on Literotica.

Current Projects:

In the process of planning a new series, my aim is to make it playful and fun, whilst also maintaining usual style. There will be no single genre but aim to let creativity take over and formulate the relationships from there.

Location

Oxford UK

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
203Followers
192Following
87My Favorites
76My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lesbian, Watersports, Incest, Pee, Poop, Voyeur, Anal, Rimming, Worship, Seduction, Hair

Contact Author

Contact Amisit__Scintilla by clicking here.