Motherly Grudge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're joking, right...?" Cole said in complete disbelief, even though the answer to the question was obvious.

"You think I would say this as a fucking joke?" she spat. "No, Cole. I fantasize about having sex with you literally every day." Even she was surprised at how easily she could tell him about her feelings, but enough was enough. Her time of holding back was over.

"What the hell are you saying, mom?!" he shouted in her face, his previous docile demeanor gone. "That's sick!"

"Oh, but having sex with your aunt isn't?"

Cole went dead silent. Any moral high ground that he thought he had was lost immediately. Sure, he could come up with excuses, whether it be by blaming the alcohol, saying that he did what he did out of kindness, or fear of disobeying Monica, but he knew none of them were true. He had done it because, ultimately, he had wanted to. And regardless, no excuse could ever truly justify his actions.

But that wasn't the most pressing issue at the moment.

"Mom... is that really how you feel about me?" He blushed as the thought of Christina being in Monica's place during the night before crossed his mind.

Christina sighed deeply, once again looking down at the floor. "... I can't help it, Cole. It's just... You've always been so good to me. You always know how to cheer me up, you help out around the house without me asking. You make life as a single mother feel alright... And..."

In that very moment, Cole nearly forgot about the obscenities that had come out of her mouth moments ago. In fact, he almost forgot why they were even there in the first place. Tears had started to form in his eyes, of pure, unadulterated joy. Never in her life had the gloomy, quiet Christina opened up like that to him.

"... And?"

"And you're... really attractive," she added. "I know I shouldn't be saying this but... Every time I look at your pretty face I feel pride over being your mother, as if I created something beautiful..."

With his face now a deep crimson color, Cole let out an embarrassed cough. "Umm... Well, hearing you say that definitely makes me happy... But you're my mother. You're not supposed to feel that way about me."

"I bet you told Monica something similar, and yet look where you ended up with her."

He tried to put aside his mother's confession for a moment, going back to what he knew needed to be addressed. "Fine, I admit it..." he mumbled, his tone laced with remorse. "I'm sick. She's sick. What we did was sick. But it doesn't have to keep going."

"Then why did you agree to another... 'date'?" she pressed, the word "date" making her cringe.

"I'll cancel it... Because I know you're right. It's not normal for us to be doing this sort of thing, and... I'm really sorry."

Christina eyed him in silence for a moment, feeling a pang of guilt over the mental stress she was putting on him. "I think there's been a misunderstanding, Cole."

Her words came as a slap in the face. "... What?"

"I'm not angry over the fact that you had sex with a family member," she explained. "I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as long as it's between consenting adults."

Cole went quiet. He wanted to hear her explanation, but deep down he knew what she was getting at. After all, why else would she confess to practically being in love with him in the first place?

"Mom, you're not trying to say what I think you are... right?"

She gave him a stern look as she took a step closer, to the point where her legs were touching the mattress. "You know exactly where I'm going with this," she scoffed, her arms once again crossed under her breasts. "I love you more than my sister ever could, yet you picked her over me. You betrayed me. And now, we will set it right."

"Mom, please..." Cole begged, his voice sounding on the verge of tears. "This isn't you... Please stop..."

"Thisis me. It's always been me. You just didn't know." She leaned forward, giving Cole a perfect view into her massive cleavage, the single button on her pajama top undone as if for that very purpose. "We're going to have sex. Right here, right now."

A shiver went down Cole's spine, not only overwhelmed by Christina's proposition, but also the sweet scent that emanated from her, battling the faint, lingering one that Monica had left behind. Furthermore, her giant, round tits were practically in his face, with her thick nipples visibly poking into the thin fabric of her pajamas. They were very clearly erect, suggesting that her desire to have sex with him wasn't merely fueled by some twisted wish to get back at her sister. She was horny. She wanted him,badly. And for some reason, Cole found it hard to stophimself from getting erect.

"No!" he cried out, turning away in shame. "We can't, mom!"

Without a word, Christina continued to glare at him for a moment, before suddenly reaching for the hem of her top, the subtle rustling of her clothes managing to draw her son's eyes back to her. In one quick, determined move she pulled her pajama top off, letting her fat tits drop out in a way that could only be described as mesmerizing. Bouncing and jiggling, sending ripples through their jelly-like consistency before they came to be still, her hard, dark-pink nipples pointing straight out.

Any hint of resistance still left on Cole's face was lost immediately. His eyes went wide and his mouth agape as he took in the beautiful view in front of him, a pair of tits that rivaled that of his aunt. They were just as round and full as hers, with the same lack of sagging that seemed almost unnatural considering their staggering heft. But they definitely weren't enhanced, that much was certain. And while it was hard to compare from memory alone... did they look even bigger than Monica's? It would make sense considering Christina was the heavier of the two, even if only slightly.

The look on her handsome son's face brought her more joy than anything in the world, but more than that, it filled her with a sense of confidence that she had never experienced. "Changed your mind yet?" Finally, the frown that had seemed almost engraved on her face turned into a victorious grin.

"N-no..." Cole stammered, trying to avert his gaze over and over only to have it drawn back as if by a rubber band each time. "You can't win me over like this..."

"Are you sure?" Desperate for more of his attention to her body, she bent down and began pressing her tits together, their round shape distorting as she kneaded them against each other, letting her soft flesh spill out between her fingers. "Don't fight it, Cole... Give in. I promise you that I can give you more love than my sister ever could... Just let me prove it to you."

With his eyes hypnotically half closed, Cole no longer tried to look away. He simply didn't possess the willpower for it. He kept his eyes glued to his mother's erotic nipples, imagining how it would feel to have those plump, juicy things in his mouth. It's not like he hadn't seen her bare chest before, but that was many, many years ago. Although, upon seeing them again it was a mystery how he could ever have forgotten how beautiful they were, no matter how young he was the last time.

Not even when Christina suddenly put a knee up on the bed and drew even closer to him did he take notice, at least up until the point where her tits were inches away from him. Her proximity made it impossible for him to ignore her hungry advance, drawing his attention away from her chest to her face, which, much like Cole's, was flushed red and panting in lust. They locked eyes, mutually taking notice of how horny they both were without needing to express it with words.

"Monica always talks about how she loves having her breasts sucked," Christina said. "I bet she let you have a taste... Will you do the same for be, honey?" Biting her lip, she lifted her right breast up towards Cole's face and pressed her nipple against his lips, drawing out a weak, resistant moan from him. "Go ahead, Cole... Suck on mommy's breasts..."

Cole sat and stared at his mother's lustful expression as she began grinding her nipple against his lips, slowly but surely making them give way along with his last bit of resistance. As he felt the bumpy, spongy texture slide past his lips, he was finally swayed to comply, even if just barely. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth wider, letting it inside to the point of it hitting his tongue, sending a shudder through his weak, limp body. With lips wet with saliva, he slowly sucked it deeper into his mouth, closing his eyes as more of her soft flesh followed along with it, which he immediately latched onto. Without the need to be told, his tongue went to work on her thick nipple, circling it, flicking it up and down, eliciting an uncharacteristically erotic moan from Christina.

"Mmmm... Just like that..." In an effort to make him feel more at ease, she began petting his head, gently scratching him with her nails as she moved across his scalp. Even his hair was breathtaking. The way its sandy color glistened in the sun as it rose and fell with the motion of her hand was almost magical.

As for Cole, being pet was exactly what he needed at that moment for some odd reason. There was something soothing about it, as if all that tension from moments ago was fading away in favor of Christina's affection, which was now being reflected in her actions. And while it may have seemed like a fairly innocent act, it wasn't something she had ever done before, not even during the strangely tender hugs they had often shared in the past. With that said, it should go without saying that having her nipple in his mouth as she did it was something that, however erotic it may have been, still inflicted a deep sense of disgust in him that he couldn't quite shake.

"Look me in the eyes, Cole..." Christina purred. Much to her delight, he did as told right away, seductively opening his glistening, hazel eyes to meet her lewd gaze. "Good boy..."

He had always known that, objectively speaking, Christina was a beauty. But this was the first time in his life that he actually felt an attraction to her, and what hit him immediately was that he had never felt the same way about any of the girls at school or elsewhere, with the exception of his aunt. It was hard to say which one of them was the most attractive one, mainly because of their different approaches when it came to beauty, but his mother definitely brought something fresh to the table.

In this instance, like always when she was at home, she was wearing zero makeup. Every little "flaw", if you could even call them that, on her face was clearly visible, such as the faint lines under her eyes, most likely made more apparent from her hangover, the few, uneven freckles across her face, her round, somewhat chubby cheeks, and the thickness of her lips that, while pretty in their own right, were slightly disproportionate to the rest of her face. But somehow, all those things only added up to giving her a sort of unique allure, without taking anything away from her other, conventionally beautiful features.

Contrary to his cougar of an aunt, Christina had this comforting, motherly look and aura, one that made Cole feel at ease by her mere presence, even now as he shamefully sucked on her tits. She didn't need any makeup, in fact, Cole preferred her without it. Her beauty could hardly be enhanced any further.

"Use your hands too, sweetie..." Christina purred, grabbing her son by the wrists and pushing his palms towards her udders. She felt a slight hint of resistance from him, but the moment his hands connected to her smooth skin it faded instantly. He began kneading them between his fingers, his eyes still locked with hers, like an infant giving his precious mother a look of admiration.

She was already loving everything about this. It had been over ten years since someone played with her tits, let alone had sex with her, and to get to do it with Cole was nothing short of a dream come true. However, in the back of her mind she worried that he might suddenly have second thoughts about it, at least if the novelty of sucking her tits eventually wore off, and thus perhaps making him think rationally again. It was probably for the best to move on to the main event, now matter how rushed it might be. Sure, there was a chance that it would scare him away, but at this point she was convinced that he was just as mad with lust as her, and if she played her cards right, she knew that he would be hers before sunset.

"Mmmm, that's enough foreplay, Cole..." she moaned, forcefully pulling her tit out of his mouth with a pop before crawling up on the bed and straddling her blushing son, but not before pulling the cover to the side, revealing his well-shaped body in all its glory, the only part of him still covered being his pelvis. "I've been waiting for this moment for years. Slide down your underwear for me, honey."

"My... underwear?"

"Yes, your underwear. What, did you think I was gonna let Monica take your anal virginity?"

Cole went into panic mode, feeling his heart pounding like crazy at how rushed the progression was. "H-hold on!" he yelped, holding his hand out as if to stop Christina from advancing further. Not that he had the power to stop her if she really wanted to. "I'm not... ready..."

"Don't worry..." Christina soothed, smiling lovingly as she pet his cheek with her thumb. "I'll make you ready."

"Huh?" He looked at her in confusion, only to see her reach back with her arm... to her ass? Was he seeing things? It definitely looked like she had her hand down her pajama pants, as if she was searching her buttcrack for something. And, well... that quickly turned out to be the case.

What she brought back was a small, transparent bottle with a blue label. It was hard for Cole to see what was written on it, but it was crystal clear what it was regardless. A bottle of lube. For some reason, the moment he laid eyes upon it, the gravity of the situation set in for real. His ownmother was going to fuck him in the ass, without any hint of shame or doubt in her eyes, no less. And at that point, did he even have the mental strength to decline her?

... Did he even want to decline her?

Christina smirked at Cole's adorable expression, his wide eyes staring at the lube bottle with what seemed like a mix of horror and lust. "Don't be nervous," she soothed, sliding her free hand down her son's flat, ever so slightly toned tummy, until she reached his boxers which she promptly grabbed on to, having realized that she needed to take the initiative in making him undress. She began pulling on them, only to find that she was unable to move them with him still lying flat on the bed. "Lift up your hips, honey... I'll make you feel good."

Biting his lip, Cole stared into his mother's eyes that somehow induced a feeling of deep respect within him. For the first time in his life, he saw something in them that was a stark contrast to the typical melancholic demeanor that he had come to associate her with over the years. Confidence. Determination. And of course, pure, deranged horniness. In that moment, he knew that he was going to give in to her desires. Regardless of his own uncertainty and how vile he knew that the situation truly was, he could see how much she wanted,needed this. Besides, making his beloved mother happy was something that he had always strived for.

Cole let out a defeated sigh. For the first time in years he was going to reveal his private parts to her, knowing that they paled in comparison to her own ones, at least if her size was anything like he remembered it. Hesitantly, he lifted his butt off the mattress, closing his eyes as he felt Christina immediately spring to action, sliding his underwear down in a slow, seemingly teasing manner.

She quickly ran into resistance however, in the form of Cole's erection pitching a modest, yet respectable tent in the fabric. Salivating and with trembling hands from the suspense she went on to lift the waistband up, slowly pulling it past the rock-hard cock that it was caught on. She watched in awe as it suddenly sprung free, its size nowhere near her own, but it was gorgeous nonetheless.

"Oh my god, Cole..." she moaned, her eyes fixed on his cock as she mindlessly continued to pull his underwear down.

The thought of covering himself with his hands crossed Cole's mind, but considering Christina's determination it was only a matter of time before she got her way regardless. Now, he simply lay there with his eyes closed, sweating, blushing, horny and embarrassed.

Christina smiled at her adorable son, proud of him for being so calm about it all, but also feeling a bit of guilt over putting him on the spot like this. "Guess it's my turn now..."

Cole's eyes shot open as his curiosity got the better of him. There she was, her huge, thick body looming over him, his legs boxed in by hers, one of her hands grabbing the waistband of her pajama pants while the other reached down inside them. How he had somehow missed that enormous bulge was beyond him. Seeing it prior to having her about to fuck him in the ass would definitely have helped him prepare for what he was getting himself into, but now it was too late. A split second was all he got before the revelation came.

Like the many other similarities she shared with her little sister, penis size turned out to be another one. Cole's heart damn near stopped the moment it flopped out. Not only was it massive, dripping, and hard as steel, but the way it pulsated spoke volumes of an aching desire to fill him up with hot cum, almost as if her cock had a mind of its own. Beneath it hung a sack of smooth balls glistening with sweat, so big and full that one would struggle to cup them both with only one hand.

"Oh, Cole, honey..." Christina cooed. She gave him a horny grin as she inched a little closer. "I know it's a little big, but you don't need to stare at it like that."

Cole shot her a glance, mouth agape and eyes wide, barely having registered what she had said to him. "... Wha-? I-I wasn't..." he began, only to have his eyes almost instantly glued to it.

"Shh-shh, honey..." she interrupted, pressing her index finger against his pretty little lips. At this point, her cock was directly over his, her outline completely covering his from above. With their eyes locked, she slowly sat down on top of him, pressing her fat balls against his significantly smaller ones and aligning her cock against his, the tip of his head not even reaching half-way up her shaft. "Just be honest, Cole. I can see how much you want it..."

The sheer heat coming off his mother's genitals was otherworldly. He stared at it, at the little slit that was oozing a near constant dripping of precum into his belly button. Strangely enough, he hardly felt any inferiority or emasculation despite being so clearly outmatched by her. His mind was too occupied with simply admiring her beautiful cock, for the first time feeling something other than indifference upon seeing it.

Christina was starting to run out of patience however. "Lift your legs up," she prompted him, reaching for the little bottle of lube and raising herself off of his crotch to allow him to move.

A short moment of hesitation from Cole followed, but sure enough, he began doing as told. He slid his legs back from underneath Christina's plump thighs and bent them, so that the soles of his feet were resting on the mattress and his knees were pointing at the ceiling, before once again hesitating to go further. He couldn't believe he was actually about to go through with this. But despite his doubts, he knew that he had come too far to back out. Besides, his fear and uncertainty wasn't nearly enough to trump how curious and horny he was.

Realizing that he needed a push along the way, Christina grabbed him by the folds of his knees and pushed them up towards his face, effectively putting him in an amazon position. From there she had the perfect view. Just below his smallish balls was the very thing she had fantasized about so many times. His little virgin hole, perfectly ripe and ready for deflowering. It was just as pretty as she had imagined; pink, smooth, and lined with a thin layer of fair hair along the cleft, that continued across his round, toned butt.