Motherly Grudge Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina confronts her son regarding his "betrayal".
10.1k words
4.62
60.6k
199

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This chapter is about ten years late, but oh well. I decided to scrap the planned non-con for this story, instead continuing on a dub-con route similar to the first chapter. I suppose I just wanted the story to be a bit more wholesome. Anyway, enjoy!

P.S: To that one anon who was really A N G E R Y in the comment section of chapter 1, and whose comment was removed by the mods; hope you're happy now!

*****

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Cole mumbled to himself as he clumsily tried to put on his socks. It was already noon, made evident without even needing to look at the clock, as the southern sunlight flooded his entire room. Nauseous and with a splitting headache, he sat on his bed, its cover thrown onto the floor in his newly-awoken stress, where it oozed of an unmistakably womanly scent. There was understandable denial on his mind of what had taken place during the hazy night before, but one whiff was all it took to confirm his fears.

He hadsucked his aunt's cock... and enjoyed it.

A bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he pondered how to face her, and his mother as well for that matter. Judging from the sound of the TV from downstairs, Monica was still around, as it was quite unlikely for his mother to be watching it. There was no sound of their voices either, so hopefully his aunt was the only one who was up, because it meant that there was a chance that she and Cole could have a serious conversation about what they had done. But of course, that required him to get there before Christina.

He stood up on wobbly feet after getting dressed, almost ending up falling over immediately in his dizzy state, but managing to awkwardly make his way to his door. Opening it up as quietly as possible, he looked around the hallway for a moment before continuing down the stairs. And sure enough, before he had even reached the bottom floor, he could see Monica sitting on the couch of the living room just ahead, already having noticed his presence and giving him a sly smile with her head turned back towards him.

"Morning," she bubbled, bringing a cup of coffee up to her lips and taking a drawn out sip, staring at Cole the entire time.

He gulped as he took the last step down the stairs, once again struck by Monica's beauty, her face already styled with fresh, sexy makeup. "Good morning..." he mumbled, blushing and awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

Monica giggled softly in response. "Feeling okay?"

"I-I'm fine..." He looked around the room, towards the kitchen, the bathroom, for any sign of his mother having awoken, but there was no sign to be seen. "Umm... where's mom?"

"Still sleeping. Must have been a wild night for her."

"... Guess so," Cole replied, forcing himself to give his aunt a weak smile. He was immediately met with Monica's look of amusement, her own smile seeming to go from ear to ear, complete with a seductive lip-bite.

"Not as wild as our night, though..." she purred, giving him a wink before turning back to the TV.

Cole blushed even redder, the feeling of shame washing over him like never before. Shame over what they had done, but also because of the fact that even now, the morning after, he went from flaccid to rock-hard in mere seconds from Monica's flirting. Not that any other healthy man with a reasonable sex drive could have blamed him for it.

He couldn't quite remember all that had happened the night before. Of course there was no way he could forget having her cock in his mouth, or the feeling of receiving a load of her hot cum down his throat, but what happened afterwards was a blur. Had he fallen asleep shortly after? Had they slept in the same bed? ... Or had they perhaps gone even further?

"Listen, Aunt Monica..." Cole began, slowly walking towards the couch. "We need to talk... about what happened last night."

Monica eyed him wordlessly as he sat down a few feet away from her. "Mmm... you know, it's a bit of a blur for me," she teased, playfully scratching her chin in mock naivety. "Why don't you remind me?"

Cole went quiet for a few seconds, trying his best to stifle his raging hard-on from the increasingly clear memories appearing in his head. "... What we did was... wrong. We both know that."

"You hesitated to say that," Monica shot back without skipping a beat. "And I don't think it was wrong at all. As far as I remember, we both had a great time."

"... Yes, you're right," he admitted, letting out a deep sigh. "I... I enjoyed it. But I'm not sure if I can bring myself to keep this going."

A menacing chuckle escaped Monica's lips as she slid a bit closer to him, her tits jiggling hypnotizingly in her tight, red dress as she moved. "Cole, you can't fool me. I know you want to go all the way. Just because you were drunk it doesn't mean that you weren't telling the truth."

"W-well maybe I changed my mind!" he blurted, turning away from Monica's predatory gaze. "Besides, what if mom finds out?"

"Eh, that's fine," she dismissed casually, crossing her legs as she settled down right next to him, practically engulfing him in a cloud of her sweet, womanly aroma, with her thick, meaty thigh pressed against his smaller one. "I don't mind sharing."

Cole slowly looked back at her, not sure if he had misheard or not. "... What?"

Monica's eyes suddenly darted away, breaking eye contact with her nephew. "Umm, you know, like..." she began, before pausing for a few seconds in search for words. "... Nevermind. I was just trying to make a joke."

"Right..." He gave her a suspicious look as he watched her face transition from an uncharacteristic nervosity to that same alluring smile from before.

"Come on, Cole," she pleaded. Leaning in closer to his face, she deftly wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him tightly against her large bust. "We have something beautiful going on here... Don't throw it away just because it's a bit... out of the ordinary."

Out of the ordinary, Cole thought to himself, the words almost drawing out a laugh from him. He would have described the relationship more along the lines ofcompletely fucked up. But even so, he was torn. It was tempting to just dismiss all reason and go along with her, but there was no telling what kind of dark spiral it would lead him down. And she still hadn't addressed his concern about Christina finding out. What was all that about "sharing" anyway?

"I don't know, Aunt Monica..." he finally mustered, secretly basking in her scent and the beautiful view of her sexy cleavage in the corner of his eye.

"Okay, okay, how about this: You come over to my place next weekend and we can justtry going a step further. I mean, who knows, you might love it. And if you don't, I won't bug you anymore."

The way she described her plans was vague at best, but to Cole, it wasn't hard to imagine what she was after: His anal virginity. After all, how else do you follow up on a blowjob? Still, he wanted to hear her spell it out for him, in part to ensure him of what he was getting into, but also because deep down, he was aching to hear more of her seductive descriptions.

"Umm, what exactly does 'a step further' mean?"

Her response came in the form of an erotic lip bite, before leaning in even closer to him, putting her lips right up by his ear. "I want to see how well that tight ass of yours can handle my fat cock..." she whispered, in her ever so irresistible, succubus-like voice.

A shudder went through Cole's body, causing his every muscle to relax rather than tense up like one might expect, as if his aunt's words were making him melt. His breaths became heavy and drawn out as images of her on top of him flooded his mind, every strand of hair on his body standing on end, as did his now throbbing cock.

It was as if he was under a spell. No more than a few minutes ago, he would have despised the idea of getting fucked in the ass, but now he was practically longing for it, not far away from begging the voluptuous beauty to take him right then and there. In that moment, there was no doubt in his mind that with the seductive power that she possessed, she could bend any man in the world to her will. Hell, probably even most women, were they to catch a glimpse of that massive cock swinging between her legs. It was almost scary how alluring she was.

"What do you say?" she added, tilting her head at him as she awaited his answer.

"Promise me that if I'm uncomfortable with it, you'll respect that... Okay?"

"Of course!" Monica bubbled, gently hugging him a bit tighter. "I would never force you to do anything, sweetie. I just want you to find out who you really are... For your sakeand mine."

Finally a genuine smile spread across his lips. "Thank you, Aunt Monica... I know you're just looking out for me." He kept his head down as he spoke, looking at his twiddling thumbs, when he suddenly saw Monica's hand move to his thigh, her red-painted nails digging into his flesh, just on the verge of causing him pain. Before he even had the chance to turn to face her, he could feel her plump lips suddenly connect to his cheek.

"Let's seal the deal with a kiss, baby..." she purred after marking her nephew's handsome face with her red lipstick, using her free hand to gently turn him towards her. Just looking at him up close almost had her panting in lust, taking in the view of his enchanting hazel eyes and full, kissable lips as she eagerly waited for him to initiate the kiss, in the hopes that the feelings she had for him wouldn't go unanswered.

Cole quietly looked at her for a second, more specifically at her inviting mouth.Fuck it, he thought, pressing his lips against Monica's thick, wet ones. Immediately upon contact, the butterflies in his stomach that he had experienced last night came back to him, her hand holding his head in place while she returned his kiss with ten times more passion than he had initiated it with. He let out a little whimper of protest as he suddenly felt her tongue invade his mouth, but ultimately did nothing to stop her. Partly because he knew that it would make the situation more awkward than it needed to be, and in part because he remembered how good it had felt the last time they kissed and wanted to shamefully experience it again.

The kiss ended as abruptly as it had started, with Monica being the one who pulled away, leaving a string of saliva hanging between their mouths. "Mmmm... I needed that," she moaned, giving Cole a satisfied smile.

With a flushed face and heavy breathing, he merely stared at his aunt as she suddenly rose from the couch and quickly made her way to the front door. "... Where are you going?"

"Home," she replied as she began putting on her shoes, seemingly in a hurry. "I actually have a ton of stuff to do and I'm already running late."

"... Then why didn't you leave earlier?"

Monica placed both hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him. "And miss out on getting to make out with you? Fat chance." She turned to open the door, but gave Cole one last look over her shoulder, tucking a few strands of her dark hair behind her ear with a warm smile on her face. "Remember, babe. Next weekend." With that, she gave him a seductive wink before stepping out and shutting the door behind her.

A deep sigh escaped Cole's lips as the silence of his still life returned. It had been a wild, and certainly fun time with Monica around, and although he was happy to go back to relaxing on his own, there was an immediate void left by her.

She had barged in and literally changed Cole's life forever, in just one night. He felt like he didn't even know himself anymore, as if the person he was before had simply vanished, been erased through Monica's brainwashing. Would she be the new standard that he would compare other women to? Would anything less than her even interest him anymore? Would he be fine with flat-chested women? Shorter ones? Women with skinny, thin figures?

But most importantly, would he no longer prefer women with female genitalia?

He shook his head where he sat, trying to rid himself of the lewd thoughts that now seemed planted deeply in his brain. It didn't help that without Monica around to divert his attention, he now felt the splitting headache that he had woken up with hit him with full force. At that point he only desired two things: A tall glass of water, and to return to his warm bed to rub one out, while Monica's womanly scent still lingered in his room.

Fuck, he thought to himself as he stood up, still dizzy but manageably so.I'm such a degenerate.

-----

Freshly rehydrated and with a box of tissues on his nightstand, Cole was ready to do his thing. He grabbed the cover off of the floor and pulled it over him as he went to lie down on the bed, dressed only in a pair of boxer briefs. Almost immediately upon resting his head on the pillow, he pressed his nose against the fabric that had been infused with Monica's essence, so sweet and strangely hypnotizing that it almost caused him to pass out on the spot.

With a shaky hand, he grabbed his rock hard cock and began slowly jerking off, knowing full well that he would feel shame seconds after orgasming... but he couldn't stop himself. In his mind, he saw it all so clearly: Monica's fat, round tits, her thick ass that almost burst the seams of her red pencil dress, her seductive gaze and juicy lips smiling at him... He could almost feel her warm, wet tongue sliding into his mouth, taste her sweet aroma, his every sense drowning in her being. All this while simultaneously imagining her thick shaft sliding in between his buttcheeks, teasing his virgin hole...

He was so lost in pleasure that the footsteps in the hallway, which he otherwise would have heard, went unnoticed. Instead, the creaking of his door was what brought him back to reality, in a rather panicked manner. He quickly let go of his aching cock as he sat up, panting and sweating, feeling a hint of irritation over the interruption as he looked over to see his mother standing there. Dressed in a white pajamas and with her light brown hair in a tangled mess, it was clear that she had just gotten out of bed.

"Mom?!" he called out, his tone showing clear anger. "Could you at least knock before just barging in?"

Christina stared at him in silence with no clear emotion on her face, before casually closing the door behind her. With her arms crossed beneath her massive tits that were contained by nothing else than a thin, white pajama top, she slowly started walking towards her son, not taking his eyes off of him for a second.

"Mom?"

She stopped just beside the bed, giving him a judgmental look from above. "You were jerking off, weren't you?"

Cole was dumbfounded. Did those words really just come out of her mouth? Was this really his mother? The mundane, reserved woman he had known all his life? He didn't even know she was capable of saying that kind of thing, let alone so casually.

"... What the hell, mom...?" he squeaked, his weak voice giving away his embarrassment. "... No, I-I was just..."

"Don't lie to me. You're all red in the face and sweating. What else could you have been doing?"

Cole glared at her with wide eyes, contemplating if she was playing some sort of prank on him. "... Why does it even matter? It's none of your business!"

"Yes it is," she growled before Cole had even finished his sentence. "You were thinking about her, weren't you? About my sister?"

Her words hit him like a truck, instilling an immediate sense of internal panic. How did she know? Had she not been blacked out the entire time he was with Monica? But more importantly, was there a way out of this that didn't result in causing irreparable damage to his relationship with his mother?

"... W-what? What are you talking about?" Try as he might to sound convincing, he couldn't stop his eyes from nervously straying away from Christina's, all the while hiding the lower half of his face behind the cover like a scared little girl.

She scoffed at him. "There's no point in denying it. I heard you giving her a blowjob last night."

Overcome with guilt, Cole stayed quiet, staring out of the window, wishing he could be anywhere else than with his pissed off mother. He could practically feel her stare as the silence dragged on, but there was hardly anything he could say to make the situation any better.

"Are you not gonna say anything?" she prodded.

Cole gulped as he slowly turned to face her. "I'm sorry, mom... I... I didn't mean for it to happen... We were both drunk, and she came on to me really hard... I didn't know what to do."

"Did she force you?"

"Huh?"

"I said, did she force you to suck her cock?!" she roared, hands on her hips and leaning forward as she spoke, accentuating her furious facial expression.

He couldn't even bear to face her, instead letting his gaze wander back out of the window. "Well... no. Not really. She just kinda... persuaded me, I guess."

Christina looked down at the floor, letting her messy hair hang down in front of her eyes. "Why, Cole...?" she mumbled, almost sounding as if she was tearing up. "Why her? She's just taking advantage of you..."

"Mom, she's my aunt... She would never do that. Besides, she said that-"

"I don't care what she said," Christina interrupted. "She doesn't love you like I do."

He gave her a puzzled look. "Well... so what? I mean, you're my mom..."

"'So what'?! Are you kidding me?"

Cole stared at her, stunned and speechless. He couldn't for the life of him understand what had caused this reaction, other than the understandable anger directed at him for sleeping with her sister, but the issue seemed to go deeper than that. She was acting strange, not at all like one would expect from this type of scenario.

"After all I've done..." she wept, clenching her trembling fists where they hung at her sides. "I threw away my youth for you. Ever since you were born, I've done nothing but look after you. Even though your other mom left me all alone... I was only 19 years old for god's sake..."

"Mom... What are you talking about? I mean, I admit that I messed up, but you know I still love you more than anyone else..."

"Then it should have been me!" she shouted, her eyes tearing up as she glared at her son, who was understandably taken aback by the outburst.

Overtaken by confusion and irritation, Cole finally snapped. "What's that supposed to mean?!" he fired back, letting out the built up frustration from the senselessness Christina was spouting.

"I love you, Cole," she said matter-of-factly. "It hurts knowing that our relationship is nothing more than that of a mother and son... If you only knew how many times I've masturbated while thinking of you, how many times I've sniffed your clothes, or stared at your ass when you have bent over..."

Cole's jaw dropped. One look at Christina's teary mess of a face made it clear that she was not joking around in the slightest. But why would she say such a thing? Had she gone completely mental, or was this really how she felt about him? ... And was this what Monica was talking about when she mentioned sharing?

Suddenly, memories of their past relationship was seen in a different light to him. He recalled all those times when his mother had been in a bad mood, how she would always ask for a comforting hug, which, as the loving son that he was, he always gladly gave her. Thinking back on it, he couldn't help but remember those moments as being strangely drawn out, and perhaps a bit more intimate than a hug between family members typically was. He had, at worst, gone as far as enjoying the soft feeling of Christina's plump body, especially her pillowy breasts pressed against his chest. But what about her? Had she always had an ulterior motive behind the seemingly innocent act?