Motherly Grudge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But shamefully enough, the thought of having sex with her right now did make him really horny...

"O-of course not, mom, that's silly..." he mumbled at last.

Monica chuckled. "Aww, still acting innocent, huh? That's cute. Don't worry, Chris, you'll get him back tomorrow. Then you can keep his tight ass to yourself for a while."

"His tigh--" Christina began, baffled over her little sister's abhorrent language, but also realizing what her words implied. She glared at Cole. "You told her about us?!"

"Of course he did," Monica said. "We don't keep secrets from each other. We're a couple after all."

"No! Cole belongs to me! He's done with you!"

Monica let out a deep sigh. "I really don't see the problem here. I thought you would be okay with sharing him?" She was certainly jealous over the fact that Christina had been able to freely fuck her little boy-toy of a son, and the entire point of coming over to visit was indeed to snag him away from her. But that was only because she had done the same by making Cole cancel their date. And it was only for one night, so why was she so uptight about it?

In fact, Monica knew that both sisters were predisposed to jealousy, and as contradictory as it may sound, she had hoped that Christina would consider both of their feelings because of that. Neither one of them wanted to be left out. And in the past it had seemed like neither of them would, considering the fact that every single time the two drank together after Cole turned 18, both of them eagerly shared their sexual fantasies involving him.

"Why the hell would I?!" Christina roared in response. "You don't love him like I do! You're just... a predator taking advantage of his innocence!" There was no lack of conviction in the way she uttered the words, but the moment they left her mouth, her anger immediately shifted to guilt. She had no doubt gone too far. And the look that her little sister gave her confirmed it, a rare frown on her face.

"A predator?" she said, crossing her arms. "That's how you view me? Some sister you are."

Christina looked down at the floor. "I-I'm sorry. I just think he's better off with me..."

"Hm. Why don't we ask Cole how he feels?" Monica leaned to the side, looking past her sister's voluptuous curves that blocked the entrance, at Cole standing there in the kitchen, looking like he wanted to die. "Come on, Cole, tell her. You want us both, don't you?"

"You don't need anyone else, Cole!" Christina protested. "You're happy with the way it is now... right?"

Once again, Cole found himself in an unwanted spotlight. His eyes alternated between mother and aunt as he tried to come up with something to say that could satisfy them both. The truth is that hewas happy with just his mother, and she could definitely do a perfectly good job in satisfying him. But at the same time, he couldn't deny that he wanted to experience whatever Monica could give him as well. She could be that littlethrill that might be absent in an otherwise fulfilling life with Christina, considering the fact that both him and his mother were quite the unadventurous pair.

He cleared his throat. "Well... Maybe we could talk about this a little longer? Over dinner, perhaps?"

His mother scoffed. "What, you wanna invite her in? After all this?"

"No, I was thinking that we could all go out on a date together... You know, so we can discuss things on neutral ground?"

"Oh my god, that's a genius idea!" his aunt said. "What do you say, Chris? It's on me!"

Christina remained silent for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Fine... But don't expect me to change my mind." She wasn't actually planning on considering neither Cole nor Monica's suggestions. But she knew that she needed the opportunity to calm down before saying or doing something regrettable.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go and get properly dressed. We can't have you looking like that. And... take a shower."

Catching a look from Monica, Cole realized that she was talking to him as well. Though he had already showered not to long ago, it was probably for the best to wash off the lingering smell of sex before going out to a restaurant. But could Monica really detect it, or did she just correctly assume what her sister and nephew had been up to mere minutes ago?

He nodded, then went separate ways from his mother. An aura of gloom shrouded her as she entered the downstairs bathroom, while Cole continued to the one upstairs. It had become commonplace for them to shower together, which usually led to other things... But now was not the time for that. Even if Monica wasn't waiting for them to get a move on, it was probably for the best to leave Christina alone given the mood she was currently in.

----------

With a thumb endlessly swiping the screen of her phone, Monica was just starting to get impatient when she suddenly heard the sound of steps from the staircase. She lifted her head off the armrest of the living room couch to see Cole coming back down after almost 30 minutes of preparation. More than what she would have expected from an 18 year old boy, but one look at him made it clear that it had been worth it.

She had never,ever seen him looking so handsome. She didn't even know that he had such a sense of style. He was wearing a pair of gray dress pants and a white button-up shirt that hugged his slender torso so tightly that every bit of his boyish musculature could be seen. And as if he was a wrapped up package of deliciousness, he even had a little red bowtie!

While there wasn't that much of a difference in terms of his face, what with him being male and all, Monica had an eye for such details when it came to her beloved nephew. His facial hair was usually only enough to result in a faint, fuzzy outline when hit by the sun, but now it was all gone. It made his smooth, pretty features pop even more. Not only that, but his entire face had a noticeable glimmer to it, suggesting the use of moisturizer. He hardly needed it with skin like his, but Monica certainly appreciated it. Better yet was his meticulously styled hair, its sandy-blonde color having turned almost golden with wax, swept up and to the side like a field of grain in the wind.

"Holy shit, Cole..." Monica said. She was on her feet in a millisecond and went to meet Cole as he came down the last step.

Cole blushed, Monica's tits now practically in his face thanks to the few inches of height her heels granted. "Do I look okay...?"

"Do you look 'okay'? Does this answer your question?" Her arms embraced him lightning-fast, pulling him towards her bosom as she leaned down to plant a wet kiss on his lips. Sudden as it may have been, she didn't wait at all before shoving her tongue into his mouth, engaging in a french kiss that she had been longing for ever since their last one. God, he even smelled amazing...

But their kiss was short-lived. A click could be heard from the bedroom door not too far from where they were standing, prompting Monica to quickly pull away from her handsome

nephew. Before the door had opened entirely she had already backed away a few feet away from him, and with feigned innocence on her face, she saw Christina emerging in a state that she had only appeared in a handful times in her life.

Cole was particularly blown away by it. Barely even having recovered from the kiss he had just partaken in, his jaw practically hit the floor from the sight of the near unrecognizable person standing before him. The everyday t-shirts, blouses, sweatpants and shorts that one would have thought made up Christina's entire wardrobe were nowhere to be seen. Instead, she had actually put on a dress... And dear god, did it fit her beautifully.

Unlike Monica's, it seemed like a dress made for more casual settings. Its fabric was a deep yellow that covered Christina's entire torso, shoulders included, and the skirt went from knee to waist. But while clearly made to be spacious and rather loose-fitting, that did not apply in a case like this. It offered no cleavage for Christina's giant tits to attempt to squeeze out of, thus the fabric itself visibly struggled to encase them, and despite the sheer width of the skirt, its ruffled texture was stretched flat around her hips.

"So are we leaving or what?"

Hearing her speak made Cole direct his attention to her face instead, and to his surprise, it was as if he was looking at Monica. The two sisters' lips were almost completely identical, as plump and juicy as always, and both now covered in red. It seemed like Christina had tried to match her little sister when it came to makeup as a whole, having even applied eyeshadow of her own, albeit in sparkly light pink rather than purple. And while Cole thought he had outdone himself with his hair, Christina blew him out of the water. She still had a ponytail, but it was all entwined in a series of silvery strings that had shaped it into a long, thin rope rather than its normal fan-shape. A hairstyle befit for a queen.

"God damn, sis, you look fucking amazing!" Monica said, beaming.

Cole gulped as his mother came towards him. "Yeah, you're gorgeous, mom," he said, reaching out to take her by the hands, but was ignored completely. Not even acknowledging his compliment, she merely continued to walk towards the door, grabbed her purse that hung from the coat rack and put her phone, wallet and keys in it.

Her darker-haired sister shrugged. "Eh, she'll get over it. Pour some red down her gullet and she'll start humping you until you wish you had pepper spray."

"Shut up, Monica," Christina muttered. "I'm not gonna drink anything tonight.

"Yeah right. I know you. The only reason you agreed to this was so you could have an excuse to get wasted."

"Nope, not this time." She held the door open for the other two, a little frown on her face. "Now let's get this over with."

----------

"So much for not drinking, huh?"

Cole sat between his mother and aunt in the middle of the padded, U-shaped seating in their booth of choice, digging his fingernails into his thighs as the tension rose with every passing second. It didn't help that Monica refused to lay off the teasing quips against her older sister. Cole stared at her with frustration in his eyes, the smug grin on her face equally sexy and irritating.

The mood was stale, but the overall atmosphere in the restaurant was nice enough. Due to the nature of their visit they had opted to sit at the very end of the otherwise empty VIP section, a single row of booths isolated from the rest of the restaurant. It was a fancy place to say the least. Columns of dark wood jutted out from the walls, framing a series of vaguely Victorian paintings that were dimly lit up by crystal chandeliers high above. Truth be told, if it weren't for the fact that it was all courtesy of the comparatively wealthy Monica, the restaurant may very well have remained overlooked by her sister and nephew for as long as they lived.

Christina set her lipstick-stained glass down on the table and went on to fill it back up. "Whatever... I guess I overestimated my ability to deal with you."

"Oh, come on," Monica said, lacing her voice with playfulness. "That's cold! I'm just trying to brighten the mood, you know."

"Only alcohol can do that right now."

"Really? What about the thought of double teaming your cute son with me?" Her eyes slowly traveled over to Cole, whose blushing face was barely returning eye contact. She gave him a wink that ended up turning him away completely, like a turtle pulling back into its shell.

"It's not happening," Christina said, already going in for another swig of wine.

"Why not?"

"I already told you--"

"Don't give me that crap," Monica interrupted, her playfulness gone. "You know I would never mistreat him. That's just some excuse you made up out of jealousy."

"Monica, you got him drunk and damn near forced him to suck your cock!" Christina shot back perhaps a little too loud.

"Excuse me?! I didn't force him to do anything! I only showed him what women like us were like, and now you're giving me shit for it? You two wouldn't even have gotten together yet if it weren't for me!"

"So what?!" Christina objected, almost lunging out of her seat. "I would have told him how I felt eventually!"

"Uh-huh. In, what, ten years?"

"It doesn't matter!"

To any other man, the view of these two gorgeous women fighting would have been the best thing ever. With every sassy hand gesture, the rest of their meaty bodies jiggled hypnotically. To Cole it was mostly disheartening. Partly because they seemed to think that he had no say in the matter, but more because of the fact that he was the cause of the rift that had been created in their relationship.

"Umm, one medium rare sirloin steak with roast potatoes?" a fourth voice suddenly said.

Cole was surprised to already see their waitress in front of him with their meals ready. "Ah, here..." he mumbled. The waitress leaned over to set his plate down in front of him, and he gave her an appreciative little nod. She was pretty. Really pretty. Blonde of hair, short and thin, and a cute face to boot.

But despite being able to recognize that she was objectively attractive, he felt absolutely nothing as he looked at her. As little as a week ago he would have considered a girl like her to be damn near perfect. Nowadays though? Not even close. She wasn't tall enough. Didn't have a pair of huge tits, or an equally huge ass. And probably didn't have a giant cock swinging between her legs...

But thankfully her arrival brought the ongoing argument to a pause, albeit most likely a short one. The two sisters entered a silent staredown and went in for more chugs of wine as the waitress served them their meals. Even she must have taken notice of the mood. Once done, she spun around and without a word virtually started running back to the kitchen.

"We'll have another bottle of wine!" Monica called out.

The young girl turned her head back, but kept walking. "O-of course!"

With the waitress out of earshot, Cole finally spoke up. "Come on, guys. You need to stop fighting. It's not getting us anywhere."

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Monica said and refilled her glass nearly to the brim. "You've been silent since we got here."

"Well... Maybe we should talk about our feelings a bit? Try to understand and sympathize with each other?"

Christina knew that Cole would choose a diplomatic approach. And he was right. It's not like insults would accomplish anything. She had just hoped that he would make the suggestion a little later, so that she could relieve her anger by cussing out her little sister a bit.

With her wine glass in her hand, she leaned back in her seat. "Alright," she said. "Why don't you start, then?"

"Uh, okay." Cole cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "Mom... These last few days have been some of the best of my life. A little exhausting maybe, but I've loved every second of them. It's like I've discovered a whole new side of you. You always seem so happy nowadays." Seeing as how it was rare for Cole to open up like this, the embarrassment quickly mounted up. He hardly even dared to look at his mother, but the glances he threw at her confirmed that his words worked to at least some degree. Her frown seemed to abate little by little. "But while I completely understand if you want me to yourself, I just wish that you were more understanding of me and Monica. We can't just erase our feelings for your sake. It's not that simple of an issue."

Christina's frown quickly crept back on her face. "So you admit that you have feelings for her?"

"Well... yes. I can't help it, mom. She can't help it."

"Well, there you have it, Chris," Monica said from the sideline, swirling her fork through her carbonara. "You raised a wise son, I'll give you that."

Christina clenched her teeth. "Yeah, and what did you do?"

"Huh?"

"When I poured my sweat, blood and tears into raising my son, what did you do for him? Nothing."

Cole's eyes darted between the two as silence fell over the table once more. "Mom, it doesn't matter," he said. "I love you both, regardless of--"

"It does matter!" Christina interrupted, her eyes tearing up. "Cole, my life has revolved around you ever since you were born! You are my world! I never had the time or energy for anyone else after you came along... I never got to experience love again... And now, you're the only one that I want..."

"I understand, mom," Cole said, putting his hand on his mother's thick thigh. He wanted nothing more than to hug her, but he had to sort things out first.

"So just because of that, only you deserve him?" Monica said. "I may not have been there to raise Cole, but are you conveniently forgetting the times that I've supported you financially, Chris?"

Christina went quiet, swallowing the angry retort she was building up. "Well, no... I'm thankful, but you're a bank executive and I'm a librarian. I figured you weren't giving up too much for me."

"What?!" the younger sister shouted, her voice likely reaching all the way to the kitchen. "Oh, no, no, no. You do not wanna go there. I worked my fucking ass off to get to where I am, and I'll bedamned if I'm going to sit here and listen to you taking me for granted."

"Okay, both of you just calm down!" Cole said, almost as loudly as Monica. "Is there no room for some sort of compromise here?"

"I'm all for a compromise," said Monica. "It's Chris who's against it." She eyed her older sister, expecting anger or a snarky comment from her, but she just sat there, slowly sipping up the last bit of wine in her glass. It was hard to know what she was thinking, but the optimistic part of Monica immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was relenting ever so slightly. And Monica had to take advantage of that. "Maybe you can come up with something, Cole? You're the neutral one."

"Well, it's just that..." Cole said and sighed.

"What?"

"I don't like talking about myself like this, because it feels like I'm being put on a pedestal. Like I'm a prize for you to win. And I don't think that I'm worth it. I'm just... some guy."

Christina was taken aback, and it showed on her face. "'Some guy'?"

"Yeah. I mean, you're both so gorgeous. I feel like if you just had some more pride in yourselves, you'd see that you can do better than me." At last, it had happened. His rationality had trumped his lust. To actually give up what he had with his mother and aunt would no doubt fill him with regret, but there was no denying that it was the most reasonable thing to do.

Christina said nothing as she shared a glance with her sister, who slowly began smirking. And Christina did the same. A giggle escaped her mouth, and Monica followed along. Soon enough they were both cackling in unison, and Christina felt as if things were just barely beginning to swerve towards the kind of jolly evenings she and her sister always had together. The wine certainly helped, as it always did.

"Do better than you, Cole?" Monica said, struggling to get the words out. "Did you really just say that?"

Christina nudged her son's shoulder. "Handsome, kind, and humble... You really are the full package, huh?"

Cole sat stunned for a moment, slowly showing the hint of a smirk. "Am I really that special to you?"

"Of course," Christina said. She raised her heavy rump off the seating and sat down right next to Cole in the middle of the rounded booth. "I wasn't joking when I said that you are my world. What else do I have in life?" It took her only a couple of seconds to realize that what she had intended to sound wholesome to Cole sounded an awful lot like an insult to her sister. Christina looked at her, and much like she had excluded her with words, Monica remained by herself while Christina rubbed up against her son. Her little sister said nothing; she merely drank in silence, staring at the floor. Christina took a deep breath. "I've known for quite a while that Monica likes you as well, Cole. And I don't mind. I was actually relieved when she told me, because then I had someone to talk to about my own feelings. I just figured that she would..."