Motherly Love

Story Info
A Mother and Son rekindle their romance.
2.2k words
4.28
23.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

She looked beautiful, oh so beautiful to me, dressed in her black dress. Her long golden hair pinned back and up in a nice bun. Her face no longer obscured by the thin dark veil hanging from her hat. The funeral was nice, but I would rather have just skipped it and just tossed the fucker in a shallow grave and pissed on him. My stepfather Darnell was a real piece of shit. I had clocked him a few times over the years for laying his hands on my mother. She had forbid me to do much else. Slap him around a little, punch his lights out some, put him in his place, but once he is down, leave him be. I'm a big guy at 6'-4" and solid. My mother raised me on hard work, responsibility and getting shit the fuck done.

My father died when I was young in a military training accident, of which we were well compensated for since they were responsible for his death. I don't remember much of him. Up until Darnell came along it was just the two of us. My brothers had run away from the small town life when they hit 18. I was the youngest, moms baby. When I turned 18 I went to work. I wasn't going to leave her with that asshole, and she knew it to. I gave up college, maybe the military, and maybe even football for her. Do I regret it? Oh hell fucking no I don't regret it.

Prior to the asshole marrying my mother, we lived the quiet life. Just the two of us. We were close and we were good. We went everywhere and did everything together. Mom made dresses as a hobby for people, and at the time I would wear the damn things as she pinned and measured since I was as lean and lanky as some of the girls she was making them for. As time went on though, I filled out and she had to settle for a mannequin.

Our fun stopped when she met Darnell and he wooed her off her feet with promises and promises that he never delivered. Seeing the pattern, she hid her bank accounts from the drunk bastard. She was in love, not stupid. Darnell hated the fact that we were close. He tried to get me to run off too, but the first time he tried I knocked his front teeth down his throat. I wasn't my brothers. I was a fighter. I may have worn Ball gowns and Prom dresses, but I whooped ass.

Anyway, Darnell died when his car was hit by a snowplow on his way home from work. Ka Ching! Life insurance policy on top of another settlement squared mother away for life.

Mother held my hand as we drove home from the funeral reception gathering. She looked beautiful in black as I had said. She wasn't crying. She wasn't smiling. She just held my hand and watched the cold winter scenery go by. I looked down when I felt warm skin and saw that her dress and opened up and her nylon clad thigh was showing. I saw the edge oh her nylon and the white garter she wore. I smiled and let my hand rest on her warm leg. She smiled and squeezed my hand.

"You're as handsome as your father was, Luke. Devilishly handsome." She smiled, drawing my hand closer to her. She looked out the window. I looked down to see the white of her panties and my hand resting so close. My cock has been swelling since I saw her thigh and nylons, now it was growing down my leg, and I am not a small man. 9 inches soft and 10 1/2 fully erect. It bulged down the inside of my thigh. I was hoping she wouldn't notice my discomfort and look over. I focused my thought on other things, but it didn't work as the warm flesh of her thigh and the knowledge that my hand was so close to her was almost too much.

Luckily we got home and after helping her through the snow and inside, I carried in some casseroles and dishes prepared for us by friends. She was in the hall taking off her hat and veil when I closed the door and helped her with her coat and scarf. She smiled and turned around and asked if I could unzip her dress for her. I smiled as I pulled the little black painted metal zipper down slowly to avoid snagging material. I watched as her white bra came into view. Her soft creamy flesh under the bright white lacy material had me throbbing still. I felt pre cum dripping down my leg when the small of her back appeared and the little lacy waistband of her white panties.

"You're so beautiful." I said, placing my hands on her hips and stepping up to her. I kissed her neck and she smiled and reached back and felt my neck. She kissed me.

"Flattery will get you everything, baby." She said, turning and putting her arms around my neck. "Your aunt Helen will be over soon so go shower and change, but know that I always knew that you would stand by me when I needed someone the most, and I am glad it is you that stayed."

"You know I would never leave you." I said, pressing my head to hers.

She held me and smiled, smacking my ass and sending me off. I hurried up to my room and closed the door. I couldn't wait to get undressed. I was about to toss my clothes in the hamper in the bathroom when I saw a pair of her panties and grabbed them and went back to my room. I smelled them as I walked naked through the hallway with a full blown erection. They smelled of her and a hint of perfume and the lotion she uses on her skin at night. I grabbed the lube from my stash and sat on the edge of my bed with the door locked. I inhaled her aromas as I slowly stroked my cock. My cock was rigid and throbbed in my hand from the blood flowing into it.

I thought of laying behind her in bed, my cock pressing up against her as she leaned her head back and we kissed, her hand gripping my hair as she slowly moved herself against me. I could feel her heat and the wetness of her arousal though her soft silky panties against my naked cock. I wanted her more than anything and there we were, in bed, her bed, finally. Her bedroom smelled of her perfumes and her sheets of her body. She moans and I can smell her breath, and it's nice. I slide my cock between her thighs and slowly move it back and forth against the wet crotch of her panties until she begs me to make love to her. I slide my hand down the back of her silk panties and feel the warm flesh of her firm round bottom and gently squeeze her cheeks before moving down over her rectum to her moist lips.

She is dripping and ready as I position myself behind her and aim myself at her lips. She kisses me and moans as I slide into her. She climaxes almost immediately and I can feel her gripping me and hot juices flowing over my steel hard cock and it glides back and forth into her. She is moaning loudly and begging me for more as we fuck, my hips slapping against her as she braces herself. I pull out and lift her by the hips so that her ass is in the air. Her pussy is exposed and her lips open as I slide back into her and take her by the hips. I thrust into her and she cries out in ecstasy as I return home from whence I came and drive my cock deep inside her starving pussy. I can feel my balls slapping against the soft golden mound between her legs and groan as I feel my own climax coming.

She has come several times as I fuck her My cock is covered in her froth and it makes those obscene but delicious wet sounds as I ride her from behind. I smiled and lick my thumb before pressing it against the tight pink button of her her rectum. She groans as I rub my thumb over it before slipping it inside. She has such a marvelous and sexy ass too, and I would give anything to be inside it when I blow my thick load deep into her bowels.

The memory has me cumming in a mind blowing orgasm and I end up shooting thick streams of hot cum all over the floor. I can hear it land and see it wet the hardwood flooring in my room. I am breathing hard, my body is sweating. I clean up my mess and tuck her panties under mu pillow and walk to the bathroom.

As I am showering I hear the door open and she walks in and peeks into the shower as I am lathering up my groin. I can feel her eyes on my ass.

"Aunt Helen is running late and will be here tomorrow instead." she told me, lingering. I smile.

"I'll be down as soon as I rinse and throw something on."

"OK, don't be too long, baby, dinner will get cold."

"I won't."

When she leaves I finish rinsing and throw a towel around my waist. She is in the kitchen standing front face against the counter wearing only a night shirt and a pair of silk shorts. I smile as I walk up behind her and slide my hands down her soft arms and kiss her neck. She lets out a soft moan. "Are we...changing, have we changed?" she asks.

"How so?" I ask, sliding my hands up and down along her arms.

"You didn't invite me in." She said, her voice shaky, soft. Hurt.

"I had a climax just before my shower. I needed to rest." I said, sliding my hands from her arms to her breasts. She moaned. "That sexy little stunt in the car on the way home had me busting at the seams. I had to."

"Mmm, the thought of you jerking off to me is wonderful." She groaned.

"I only jerk off to you." I said as I slid my towel off and reached up and tugged her shorts down, letting them drop to the floor.

She kicked them aside as I slid my hand down the front of her to her soft mound. My cock is hardening between her thighs and she turns and drops down to her knees and smiles. Watching her take me into her mouth is truly an orgasmic sight. Her soft lips part and her tongue comes out as she slides it in, her tongue grazing the underside with it's warm wetness. Mother slides her head back and forth over my cock as she holds onto my thighs. She is sucking like there is no tomorrow. It's been a long time since I felt her mouth on me and I am weakening in the knees. Seeing her again between my thighs is wonderful. She stops just long enough to pull off her night shirt. She's naked now and I watch as she continues to suck my cock as she slides her hand between her legs and slowly fingers herself. She is moaning and her pace is awkward as she fumbles between fingering herself and sucking my cock.

She stops fingering and focuses on my cock and her pace quickens and is fast and smooth again. I can feel my nut coming and stop her. She is surprised that I stopped her but I pick her up and set her on the counter and spread her legs. She is dripping and her pussy is slick and her clit is throbbing. I lean down and take it between my lips and suck on it as she moans out loud. No one can hear us now. There is no one to interrupt us and no one to tell us we are dirty and sinful. She comes and holds me to her as I lap up the delicious juices between her lips. My cock is hot and ready and I stand, poised at her wet opening and enter her. She cries out and climaxes as I piston my cock inside her fast and steady until she is again crying out.

After a few more minutes I pull out and press it against her rectum. She braces herself and I slide it in slowly. She grits her teeth at the pain and then moans again as her asshole remembers how good it felt to have me inside it. She is cumming again as she masturbates while I fuck her in the ass. I feel my cock tighten and my load boiling up until I blast deep inside her. I feel the cream exiting and splashing inside and over my cock as I hold myself against her. She cries out as the hot load fills her and we stand there in the kitchen connect by my cock now and not the cord that once bound us.

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers