All Comments on 'Motherly Love'

by LonRivers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Is this the first time they fuck or not?

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Of course not Redlion75! As the title says the mother and son rekindle their romance. Obviously they’ve been fucking before.

By the way, though it’s quite short, it’s still a very loving sexual intercourse between a mother and her son. So nice to see that once they were connected by the cord, but now they’re connected by his cock. 5 stars.

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

redlion75 - The story info and the use of the word "Memory" instead of "Fantasy" suggests that this is not their first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It sounds like it was their first time together. Or at least in this case/story. Not sure how I would rate this story.

Maybe a 3.

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

The woman wasn’t happy with her departed abusive second husband. So it was implied that she had an incestuous affair with her son as to make the story short.

I can understand the author that not all stories has to start at the very beginning.

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

For those of you who don't write or read the rules Literotica has in place, relationships of a sexual nature cannot, in any form, be written about or described prior to the age of 18. That why my characters are usually 19-25 years of age. Also, READ the story, don't just skim through a story looking for the sex scenes. I know that I am not a great writer - I DON'T CARE. I enjoy writing these and I have a lot of great feedback from people who DO enjoy what I write.

LonRiversLonRiversabout 1 year agoAuthor

What Rodav has said is correct. Although she loved her now deceased husband, he was an asshole, and it kept her from the one she loved. The relationship between her and her son was put on "pause" during her marriage, and after his death they rekindled the relationship as if it had never stopped. Both Luke and his mother were not sure if they could go back, but the affectionate way she held his hand in the car was her way of letting him know she wanted to. Did she want her husband to die? No. Was she glad he was gone? Yes.

I appreciate all feedback and what rating you give, but please be respectful. I will delete trolls and the overall lack of respect some have shown. It's just a short story, not a best selling novel. While I do try to write a good story, it is what it is. If it arouses you or allows you to form your own fantasies, then I have done my job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really appreciated this story..As a teenager I always thought of my mother when I masturbated. The intensity of that pleasure is something that I still enjoy thinking about as a mature adult. My mother knew of course and that only increased my excitement about it. I knew she didn’t want me to date…she wanted me for herself.. getting hard now.. Thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but some of it didn't make since like he was in his room daydreaming about her and cums and then he's in the kitchen and she's sucking him and he says it's been a while since he's felt her lips around him when was the first time?? Still gave it 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Parts of it didn't make since like he said it's been a while since she's given him oral there must have been having sex for a while why didn't you write about that first and then add this????????????? gave it a 3

LonRiversLonRivers5 months agoAuthor

I am considering rewriting this particular story. It was one of my first ones and I think there is a lot more to this relationship that I should have put in. The guidelines for submitting a story here are quite strict though on what you can write about and what not to mention. I think that I can now add to this story without violating any of the rules. maybe clarify the story and tell more of how these two became "close".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLonRivers@LonRivers
I am a 50+ year old unmarried man, straight and in a long-term relationship. I enjoy writing and creating new and interesting characters and in the process, opening up minds to new things. If my writing in any way turns you on, then I have accomplished my goal with my erotic s...