All Comments on 'Motherly Love - A Love Story'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TEN

TEN, thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic

Some can write erotic belieavable incest stories, some cant ,you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oedipal affiars don't cum as hot as this often

Mother-son stories rock, especially ones where the mother's not just a ocnvenient blow-up doll for the son to ejaculate into. My question is why not a pregnancy or two to complete the domestic scene?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice...

...and very hot indeed. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect

Every single word was totally believeable and I do believe most if not all of it . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More to come ?

What a fab story, I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightful

This is a delightful story ,a sequel would be most welcome

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 16 years ago
JUST THE WAY IT IS.

I love this story just the way it is, no need to change it or add a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING

Just astonishingly good writing.I am serious.You paint a vivid picture.Keep it(and us) up!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
babies

Please no pregnancies - this couple has been living together as man and wife for 20 years - they dont need babies in their lives - the story is well written and should remain just a solo - Great writing and do some more different stories in the future please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An excellent story...

...of hot motherfucking by a prolific and creative writer! There are great touches. As Mark is fucking his mom, he thinks, "that 18 years after emerging from my mother's cunt I had now re-entered it"---re-entered it with his big stiff prick. I must, however, disagree with the previous commenter and agree with an earlier one. Mark should definitely fuck a baby---maybe several babies!---up his mother's mommy-twat. First of all, it shows the power of his potent young balls, then it firms up their lifelong union, Mark as his mother's husband, his mom as Mark's wife. Not all motherfucking has to be like this, a boy just occasional stuffing his dick and blowing his balls up between his mother's legs is fine. But this way is the best.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Motherly Love - A Love Story: Angela and Mark (Mother and Son)

Because of the excellent writing, dialogue, character development and story structure and formatting this story deserves each iota of **5 Stars**, except I rewarded it with **4 Stars** for one particular, principled reason. When Angie's and Mark's incestual love affair started Angie was 37 years old, certainly well within child-bearing years. There was no discussion, dialogue nor conversations about the making of children or impregnating Angie by her son Mark, of them even wanting to be parents of their own flesh and blood, their own deep love connection..

Five stars only deserve to be rewarded for total excellency of all aspects of any enterprise, entity or competition or story, and to me, for a blood-related incestual sexual relationship the female partner should be impregnated, IF she is within child-bearing years, and there are no physical nor disability impairities that would prevent the insemination of the female partner. In the case of Angie and Mark, she is of child-bearing age and there are no physical nor disabling afflications. The author is responsible for this story being rewarded the 4 Stars vote (as always the author is responsible), however in this story there was no mention of even a remote probability of Angie and Mark wanting or not wanting children. I'm truly sorry I could not reward this story the highest voting reward possible, but holding to my principles , I could not vote for the ultimate highest reward.

This couple is so much in love it boggles the mind that such love even exists for we mortal humans to feel it, offer it, live it, believe it, or understand that it does exist if two people want for it to exist as this Mother and Son have so elegantly done, even to the extent of marrying to cement it forever!!!!!

A love story for all times, until eternity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
romantic

That story was really romantic. It reminded me that most mothers and sons really do love each other for life whether they ever make their desires a reality or not.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what a lucky couple

and so in love

keki123keki123over 8 years ago
Very Nice Mom-Son story.....

and the best line as said by mom:

"Mark, you know we're not doing anything wrong, not really, don't you? We're just two consenting adults who love each other deeply, and who choose to express that love in the most caring way possible. How can that be wrong?"

I just had to re-read those lines.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story

Just what I needed. Thanks.

radioman2radioman2about 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

Well written and so believable and highly erotic.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Wishes

My personal wish is for more story background. Mom goes from, well, being a mom to going full speed into being her son's lover, then wife. I won't ever believe a mom (or any other woman) would go that fast into another phase of her relationship without some conversation about what happened and where it is going.

Don't get me wrong, though. The story is well-written. It could have a bit more back story, though, to be a lot more realistic.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsover 3 years ago

Wow, the genes don't waver, do they.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it 5 stars. She hadn't had sex for 7 years and they didn't use a condom so not likely she was on the pill. Just me being picky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous