Motherly Love - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rarely drank alcohol, and although the wine wasn't that strong it left me feeling rather light-headed. By the time Angie and I sat side by side on the couch, after all the hints she'd been dropping, I felt I'd explode if something didn't happen. She'd put on one of my favourite records, and we sat close together. I felt a spark of electricity run through my body as Angie held my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine. Her bare legs and feet were splayed out before her. I'd never really seen them before, and I thought they were lovely -- long, slim and pale. She noticed me staring and asked teasingly, "Do you like my legs, darling?"

I told her I thought they were as beautiful as the rest of her. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder, then whispered, "Well, you'd know, wouldn't you." She slipped an arm around my neck. "Isn't this nice?" she whispered as her fingers played with my hair. I nodded, having trouble finding my voice. I felt Angie's nose nuzzle my neck, then she said, "Are you happy, my love?"

She was now stroking the back of my ear with one finger. I managed to say, "I've never been happier. I just want to make you happy Angie -- are you?"

She nodded, and whispered, "Mmm, happier than I've been in a very, very long time." She paused, then murmured, "Mark darling, would you like us to make love tonight? I mean, all the way?"

I had prayed we would get to this point, yet when it came it still left me totally stunned. I was surprised by the huskiness of my voice when I replied, "Oh God Angie, yes, I really would. Please."

She chuckled. "Good. Because I think I've fallen in love with you."

I felt my cock jerk as Angie took my chin in her hand, turned my face towards hers and kissed me, her tongue slipping between my lips. She raised one of her legs, and I felt her knee rubbing my groin. Instinctively I dropped a hand onto her soft, smooth leg, and stroked it upwards. When I reached the gusset of her knickers, I asked, "Can I..."

She chuckled. "Of course you can, lover." I slipped my hand up the leg of the panties and, like a homing pigeon, my middle finger found and slipped into her hole. She gasped, "Oh God, it's been too long." Then I felt her hands reaching for the belt of my jeans. She quickly undid them, and I lifted my bum for a moment as she slid jeans and pants down around my thighs. Then she slipped the straps of her vest down and off her arms and pushed it down around her waist, giving me full access to her breasts.

We continued to kiss, with increasing passion, while I stroked her breasts with my spare hand and she pumped one of her hands up and down my cock. Breaking the kiss I dropped my head to one of Angie's breasts, taking it into my mouth, flicking my tongue across her nipple. Suddenly, without any prior warning, I felt my cock jerk in her hand, and a stream of jizz splattered onto her wrist and her skirt. I immediately felt as if I'd messed everything up. I cried, "Oh Angie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

She shook her head, placing a finger across my lips to silence me. "It's okay honey, really, it's fine. Come on, let's go to bed now." She took my hand, eased me to my feet, and led the way upstairs, as I followed dazedly. We walked past my room to Angie's, with the big old double bed which had featured in so many of the films she'd made with Dad. I stood like a mannequin as Angie tenderly undressed me. Then she pressed me gently back onto her cool white cotton sheet. Then she undressed for me, slowly, sexily, like a stripper, pouting at me as she did so. Finally I saw her naked body in reality for the first time. It looked little different from the images on the tape: her breasts were just as pert, her stomach just as flat -- she'd lost a few pounds over the years if anything. The only real change was that her mons venus was now covered by a carpet of closely-trimmed dark hair.

Angie joined me in the bed and for a few minutes we cuddled and kissed. I had never held a naked woman before, and I trembled with the emotion of it. Her skin felt so soft and warm, and she seemed so fragile in my arms. Then Angie leaned up on one elbow and gently massaged my chest and stomach with the flat of her hand, whispering loving words to me. After a few minutes, when I had relaxed a bit, she lay on top of me, her breasts cushioned against my chest. Kissing my chin, she murmured, "Mark, this will be your first time, won't it?" I nodded, feeling unaccountably embarrassed by the admission. She kissed my chin again and whispered, "That's fine baby, don't worry about it, don't think too hard about what you're doing and it will just happen." She kissed me deeply and her fingertips stroked along my cock. Then she lay on her back and eased my body between her legs. She manoeuvred the tip of my prick to the edge of her slit, then her hands lightly grasped my buttocks, her fingernails digging gently into my flesh. With a nervous smile, she whispered, "When you're ready, lover."

I eased my hips forward and she gave a small gasp as my cock slipped between her lips. It felt like entering an envelope made of the finest, softest velvet. Once I was inside her, it felt as if she was on fire for me, and incredibly wet. I felt a small surge of pride that I had so aroused Angie. I slid all the way in until our bellies pressed together, my pubic bush rubbing against her mat, then eased my hips back and began to screw her slowly and rhythmically. I wasn't sure how much force to exert, and after a couple of strokes Angie dug her nails deeper into my bum and murmured, "As hard as you like darling, you won't hurt me, I promise." I threw my entire body into the next stroke, and was rewarded with a groan of sheer pleasure. Now I knew what she wanted I slammed my prick into her, my balls slapping against her with each thrust. Angie began thrusting back at me, moaning, "Oh yes, Ooh God, so big, so deep, so hard, ohh yes, fuck me my darling angel baby". Her face was contorted with lust, but she occasionally opened her eyes and gave me a sweet smile. At one point it occurred to me, bizarrely, that 18 years after emerging from Angie's cunt I had now re-entered it, and I got a fit of giggles, even as I continued to fuck her.

I concentrated on making each stroke as long and as hard as I was able. Having cum earlier helped me to carry on longer, as Angie had known it would, and I was still going strong when she doubled up her legs, lifted her bottom partly off the bed, gouged her fingers deep into the flesh of my bum and wailed, "Ohh yessss, oh God lover yes, please yes!" I slipped my arms behind her knees and held her legs up, allowing me better access to Angie as I fucked her. She continued to groan and thrust at me with her own hips. Finally, with a huge explosion of breath, I released my load before subsiding onto her, my head cushioned on her breasts. She wrapped her legs around me and stroked the backs of my legs with her feet, kneading my back with her fingers.

After a few minutes Angie pulled me up to face her. I had found the whole experience so emotional that my eyes were filled with tears, and Angie seemed to mis-interpret them. Hugging me tightly, between the tiny kisses with which she smothered my face she said, "oh darling, don't worry, that was great, you were truly wonderful, I am so, so in love with you." Crying freely now I kissed her deeply, my tongue thrusting into her mouth, and told her how much I loved her.

When I had calmed down a bit, and we had kissed and cuddled for a while, Angie gave me another fantastic blow job. This time she squatted over my chest with her bum towards me, and I reached between her legs and began fucking her with a couple of fingers. She gasped over her shoulder, "God sweetie, that is lovely", and re-doubled her efforts on my prick. Later, as she lay nestled in the crook of my arm, she said, "Mark, you know we're not doing anything wrong, not really, don't you?" We're just two consenting adults who love each other deeply, and who choose to express that love in the most caring way possible. How can that be wrong?" At that moment I couldn't have cared less whether it was wrong or not. I just lay back basking in the pleasure of the knowledge that such an amazing, beautiful, erotic woman was really in love with me.

We made love again, this time with Angie riding me as she had Dad in the first film of them that I'd watched. I grasped her hips, revelling in the sight of her tits bouncing as she grinned and gasped down at me. She came again, this time more or less at the same time as me, bouncing wildly about and screaming with release. Then we slept for a few hours, our arms around each other, our legs entwined. When I awoke, I remembered there was one thing I really wanted to do for her. In one of the films I had seen Dad eating her out, and the look of sheer ecstasy on Angie's face had stuck in my mind. She was still sleeping, but I slipped down her body and moved my head between her legs. She awoke as I began licking and kissing her inner thighs, and immediately started panting, "Oh God, Mark darling, oh yes, please baby, oh my sweet, sweet lover."

I eased her labia apart with my thumbs, and stroked my tongue the length of her hot pussy. She gave a huge groan and thrust at my face. She quickly helped me find her clitoris, and I rubbed my thumb across it as I licked along, around and deep into her pussy, using the fingers of my other hand to caress her around my busy tongue. Angie pulled at my hair and screamed as she came the first time, moaned the second time and sighed the third time, and still I kept licking at her. Finally, she groaned "Mark, my darling gorgeous lover, come up here and kiss me." Once again I held her in my arms and we kissed deeply. Then Angie nuzzled her nose into my neck, and whispered, "Darling, please tell me you'll never leave me, and that we can go on making love together for ever."

That was all 20 years ago, and I'm now older than Angie was when we started our love affair. We haven't spent a day apart since then, and we're still as much in love as ever. Angie's just as beautiful as she always was, and we still make love almost every day. We both adore taking each other to paradise and beyond with our tongues and fingers too. We did finally sell the old house in Blackheath and we live, well, somewhere else now. Angie owns a craft shop, where she sells her own lovely landscape paintings and the work of other local artists; I own and manage a successful IT company. After we moved here we married, with Angie using her maiden name. Our friends are quite envious of her having such an attentive younger husband, and of course none of them know the truth of our relationship.

I still have the video tapes, but I haven't watched them -- especially the private one -- in years. I just say a little prayer of thanks every day that it brought me together with the true love or my life.

12