All Comments on 'Motherly Love Ch. 02'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

The overall story is very good, but you still need to work on some flaws. During the sex scenes it was hard to follow what was happening. Especially in the threesome I never knew which of the girls had things done to her, and it was very confusing if he was in a pussy or ass. Sometimes it seemed like one line was about being in Jennifer's ass, and then the next one he was in Nathalie's pussy. It was confusing.

If you can work those things out, I think you can be a top writer of stories here on this site

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

I know it’s hypocritical for me to like seeing him with other women, while hating seeing his mom with other guys but that was a massive turn off for me. That was only a tiny part of the chapter so it wasn’t too bad, plus I liked the rest of it.

Maybe you can add a tag to the story to prevent anyone else getting the nasty surprise I did. mmf for example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dressed or not

I got confused as to it was a naked resort or clothing resort. You had them getting dressed and taking their clothes off several times, even the girls. ????

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815almost 6 years agoAuthor
The previous anonymous person

Because once they leave off the property, the are not permitted to be nude. It breaks the law of public nudity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
staying on track

It was a great story however, I got lost a couple of times. with the two women, your wrote they were in a room. Yet at one point you said one of them sprayed all over the back of the car. Three people cannot fuck in the back of a car. And why would they be getting dressed if they're at a nudist resort. Finally, what was all of that writing about abstinence and a wedding night? I believe you may have mixed up a couple of different stories.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
I got lost also, but still a good story.

Love to spend a couple of weeks there. What a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story but you need an editor or a proofreadeer at least. I got lost when you had Jennifer and Natalie go from a room to a car and back to a room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid author

You bounce around all over the place with your writing and story just sucks. Ch. 1, he has the only cock that will ever be in her pussy again!!. Ch. 2, she is gangbanging 8 men, guess son's cock wasn't that great after all, just like you writing.

unclebeardyunclebeardyabout 5 years ago
rewrite

migght have been a good story, but it needs a major rewrite and probably an editor (or at least a proofreader)

daganetdaganetalmost 5 years ago
First chapter is missing

I found first chapter, but it isn't showing any text, other than

"This submission is awaiting moderator's approval

Then it will be accessible for browsing"

Here is the link - https://www.literotica.com/s/motherly-love-7.

May somebody fix this?

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815almost 5 years agoAuthor
Craziness

It was posted a long time ago but the ‘moderators’ deleted it. Just another difficulty of being part of this.

washdog10washdog10almost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Every woman in this story has these enormous breasts. 38H, 34E, 38J, etc., and so on. First of all, they would flop all over the place and are not very sexy and secondly whatever became of the beautiful breast that doesn't sag, like 34C or 36B.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Great 1st chapter.....

and it should have ended there. There was no LOVE in the 2nd chapter, just jealousy.

knershknersh8 months ago

Why are the fucking other people (8 men with mother, 3 different woman with the son) when they are abstaining from each other... that really cheapens the point of abstaining... why are they abstaining during the trip anyway just get to the fucking after 2 weeks lead up after a nice diner and wine the first night at the vineyard...

Was it a "wedding" trip for mom and son or an anniversary trip aka revenge fuck trip on the father with them bang each others brains out

This story is all over the place very bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES