Motherly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over, guiding me to her ass. I grabbed her hair and began fucking her like a feral animal, practically foaming at the mouth. I looked in the mirror across the room, watching Mom's huge tits bouncing wildly as my balls slapped her pussy.

I put both hands on her hips and began thrusting into the warm tight cavern, my release looming. Mom bit and held onto the sheets, her ass jiggling as I fucked her wildly, slapping her ass repeatedly. She groaned and began to cum as my hard cock slid in and out of her ass, going deeper with each thrust.

Despite her tightness, my fucking didn't slow down and I kept driving in harder and harder, her head nearly hanging off the edge. Her head suddenly shot up, her eyes filled with lust. "Yeah baby," she said, "Feed me all that cock!"

Her pussy clenched my pulsing rod as we kissed again, our tongues swirling in a slow passion. "Fuck I've longed for that hard tree again." Mom moaned.

She began to speedily fuck herself on my prick, pounding back and forth. I tightly squeezed my eyes shut, trying to withstand the intense pressure. I couldn't even form words as Mom moved expertly back and forth. I could do nothing but try not to fall over.

I looked down, seeing my cock dripping in her juices while her tits had gone wild, bouncing in every direction as her pussy continued to squeeze the hell out of my dick. "Does it feel good to you baby?" Mom asked as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I managed to groan. She smiled lovingly and began to pound harder against me. I was in heaven as I continued to struggle to maintain my balance.

"Oh god, oh Kyle!" Mom screamed as she began to cum again, our genitals squishing as they rubbed against each other. My cock throbbed, desperate to fill her cunt with all the cum I could muster.

When Mom was finally exhausted, we made out like crazy, doing filthy things with our tongues. Through it all, we never stopped fucking each other and my hands never left Mom's boobs. "You're such a good boy Kyle," Mom kept saying as we kissed, "such a good boy."

I resumed my fast pace as she came, fucking brutally. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder you hung MOTHERFUCKER!!" I began to pound harder, fucking deeper and harder as my orgasm approached like a speeding missile. I moaned as I saw the juicy large ass repeatedly slam into my groin.

I flipped her back over and began to thrust as hard as I could. My hips were a blur as they hammered into her, driving me insane as my orgasm nearly pulled me down. "Harder Kyle!" Mom begged, "Keep plowing me with that hard pole." I smiled at her as I began to fuck harder, slamming my balls against her ass as they twisted and began to give up their contents.

"Cum for me Kyle! Fill Mommy with that hot cum!" I screamed through gritted teeth as my whole body felt like it was on fire, my seed gushing like a tsunami into her. Blast after blast of jizz filled her needy cunt and we kissed through my powerful orgasm, feeling as if my body was being torn in two.

I grunted as my cum continued to besiege her womb, my dick tingling with each shot. We both whimpered as my cum filled her cunt, my sweat dripping on her tits. She lovingly held my face, giving me a motherly smile. I kept pumping, not stopping until all my cum was expelled.

"Fuck, that was terrific..." Mom said as she moaned to my cum filling her completely.

As soon as I pulled out, she moved to take me in her mouth, breathing lightly as she began to bob her head up and down. I moaned as she sucked out the final traces of my seed and lay next me, both her boobs laying against me.

"That was a great fuck after we had that long abstinence Kyle," Mom said as she lay her head on my chest, "but let's never do it again. I can't handle being without that dick."

"Agreed." I said as we kissed, "I need you every second of every single day." I held her as she fell asleep, warm and sweet laying against me in the way I had needed so badly and for so long.