Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 02

Story Info
Things escalate on day nine and ten. Line’s are crossed.
4.1k words
4.75
26.8k
60

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ninth day was... tense.

"James, here. Take this." She said as I took my usual spot on the couch.

"Uhhh. A... spiral notebook?" I asked, scratching the back of my head and giving her a confused look.

"From now on, we're going to write in these after each day." She replied, leaning over and grabbing an identical book from the coffee table at the foot of the couch. "The book's been blank for days.... It's making me nervous, and I think it's time we jotted down everything we're feeling. We need a record. Maybe it's something we can use to... I don't know, ground us as we get deeper into this."

Mom stretched and gave a lazy yawn, getting up to pour herself a cup of coffee. Her ass bounced back and forth mesmerizingly with each step she took into the kitchen, and her low cut shirt hiked up as she reached for a mug, giving me a wonderful view of the small of her back. Sitting back and admiring her body, my dick gave a pleasant little jolt as it started started to grow in my shorts, pitching a noticeable tent as it reached its full length.

Normally this is where I'd hurry to hide it, desperate to preserve any sanity left in such a disgusting situation as the one we found ourselves in, but this time around something stopped me from doing that, and it wasn't until she looked back and caught me ogling her that I managed to tear my eyes away and look down at the notebook.

As I absentmindedly thumbed through the pages I noted that she'd labeled each one - well, the next forty one at least with the date and the number denoting each time we'd be having sex, that day's page of course was marked the ninth and like all the rest was marked with a little heart drawn in pink ink.

James's Journal.

September 12th 2023, the 9th day.

Today was... rough. Really fucking rough. Mom almost came. She did a really good job of hiding it, but I noticed the difference in her today. In both of us... this is really getting out of hand, and I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Everything was so cold and methodical in the beginning, but now it's almost starting to feel like actual sex. I want her so bad the second I step through that door, and I can tell she's starting to feel the same. She can't hide every single moan, or control what's going on... down there. We didn't even need to use lube today for gods sake, she was fucking ready for it. For me... this is tearing her up inside, maybe even more than me. The tears when I was leaving. I don't think I've ever seen my mom cry like that.

We've even started sitting closer together. At first we'd be separated by a good three feet between us on that couch before the sex started, but today our legs were almost touching. I don't know if she's noticed - she must have - but I have.

Every single time is starting to feel better and better, I'm so disgusted by myself. I'm disgusted that I'm starting to enjoy this so much. Oh Tracey... please forgive me. You can never find out about this, but I'll know. I'll always know. When this is over I don't know how I'll even be able to look at you. I'm so ashamed.

I feel like this we're hitting the point of no return. She didn't cum today, but if she did... I don't know how we can come back from that. I'm already losing it. I was pitching a tent driving over to the damn house, and it's only getting worse. I wish we never found that stupid fucking book, or the... thing that was there with it.

I'm starting to get excited for tomorrow, I can't help it. I have a damn boner right now... I want to fucking kill myself.

Samantha "Mom's" Journal.

September 12th, 2023, the 9th day.

Dear Journal,

Oh what have I done to deserve this? What have we done god? I know I've never been the best Christian in the world. I dont attend services nearly enough, I don't pray like I should, I sin... but this? Really?

This is so very bad. I was seconds away from cumming today. Seconds. Away. If my baby boy didn't finish when he did... oh my. I don't know what would have happened, who I'd even BE coming out of such a thing. Who would we be to each other? I know not the basis for such feelings, but nonetheless I feel that the second we cross that line, nothing will ever be the same. Both in the material and immaterial sense. How can a woman go back to being a loving mother after she's climaxed around her own son's penis? How can mother and son not then look upon each other and see naught but a lover? Not only that... I think the book wants it to happen. It wants me to orgasm. I don't know how I know it, but this is a milestone event; one which it's coaxing us towards.

Looking into my sweet boys face as he... you know's me. I don't see what I once did, when this first started. I gaze upon his wonderful face and see nothing but desire. I see lust, and it's all for me. His own mother... I cannot cast judgement, for I feel the same.

Tomorrow, something needs to change. I do not think we can continue as we have been. I think tomorrow calls for a little help, of the alcoholic variety. I just cannot stand another day of this as it's been. I'm weak lord, so weak... I beg of you, help me. Help us both before it's too late.

------

The tenth day was... intense.

"Mom, where are you?" I called out as I stepped over the threshold into the house, seeing her usual spot on the couch vacant.

"James? I'm over here," she said from the kitchen, beckoning me over with a wave of her hand, gesturing at a variety of cups and bottles on the center island in front of her, "I think today calls for some stress relief, don't you? Take your pick."

Stepping closer I saw the scene in front of her in more detail. On the counter sat three bottles of liquor, along with a collection of fruit juice, pineapple, strawberry lemonade, and cranberry cocktail.

"I'm having a glass of Vodka Strawberry Lemonade," She said theatrically, tipping her tall - half empty - glass towards me with a smirk, "I don't think I can do this sober. Would you like the same babe? If not, we have whiskey, gin, and Khalua. I'm sure your dad has some Coke in the mini fridge upstairs if you'd like a more manly mixed drink," she teased, fixing me a sly grin and lightly rubbing my shoulder.

"It's okay mom, what you're having is fine." I responded, unable to stop myself from staring down the top of her pink top. The massive cleavage staring back at me earning a shudder as I imagined all the things we'd soon be doing. I was pitching a pretty gnarly tent in the basketball shorts I'd came in wearing by now, and mom made no effort to conceal the fact that her eyes were glued to it. She still hadn't stopped rubbing my shoulder, although by then the affectionate rubbing had given way to a more gentle caress, as she glided her fingers nimbly up and down the peak of my shoulder, moving on to trace my shoulder blade with her finger tips as she moved her gaze from my crotch to the table in front of us.

I felt a pang of disappointment as she withdrew her hand and set to work on my drink.

"How many of those have you had already?" I asked, trying my best not to lose myself in the swaying of her breasts as she poured my drink.

"You're cute sweetie, but don't worry, this is my first. Fair warning though, I'm making them nice and strong." She said, sliding the finished drink to me, "I don't know about you, but I seriously fucking need it right now. Excuse my language dear."

Taking the glass by the hand, I raised it to my lips and took a long draw, wincing slightly at the burn in my throat as I gulped down half the glass to match Mom's. "Jesus, this is strong," I gasped, squinting my eyes as the alcohol worked it's way down my throat, "But yeah... I'm not complaining, so don't worry. Mom... I- I..."

"Yes baby?" She asked, gulping down the rest of her drink before getting to work on a second, for her and for me.

"Nevermind, I think I'd rather talk about something else, anything else," I muttered, killing the rest of my drink and taking the second serving she passed off to me to take a generous sip.

We sat in silence for a moment, sipping our drinks and staring off into the distance. We were both feeling a pleasant buzz by the time one of us finally spoke up.

"How are things with Tracey?" Mom asked, adding a splash more vodka to her already potent drink, before doing the same to mine without even asking.

"They're... tense. She doesn't know what's going on, why I've been so distant. Why I keep turning her down when she wants to have sex. But I guess we'll get through it." I said bitterly, taking a big swig out of the glass and savoring the burn in my chest. I needed this.

"Oh baby..." Mom cooed, gulping down the rest of her drink before grabbing a pair of hard seltzer's from the fridge behind us, popping the lids off the both of them and settling back into her stool next to mine, turning to face me. "I know things are hard right now, but... it'll all be over soon, then we can go back to normal."

"Can we though, you really think that?" I asked sarcastically, taking a swig from the bottle of seltzer and putting it down a bit too aggressively.

Mom frowned at the chink of glass on tile, and gave me an admonishing look before speaking up, "Yes! I do think that actually, ONE of us has to maintain a little positivity here, don't you think?" She said, getting up to grab a bottled water from the fridge.

"And another thing mister," she added, smiling at me from over her shoulder away from me, "Treat your mother with a little respect, won't you?"

"Just because you've gotten a little too familiar with all this," Throwing back her hair, she stuck her ass out and playfully jiggled it back and forth, "doesn't mean I'm not the one who brought you into this world. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered, cock throbbing against my shorts at the sight of her.

She sat back down and leaned in close, our noses almost touching, "I'm still your little old mommy babe, don't 'cha forget it" she giggled before leaning back and stretching, pushing her boobs out into the air, her nipples visible through the thin pink fabric.

My buzz growing stronger by the second, I reached out and placed a hand on her waist, revelling in the small groan of satisfaction she gave as I touched her.

"Of course you are, I'd never forget, how could I?" I asked as we both leaned in closer, our faces once again inches apart.

Mom flashed me a devilish smirk as we came so close I could smell the alcohol on her breath, the scent driving me wild. "Ohhh, I don't know," she crooned, "We haven't been acting very mother and son like lately, have we?"

At that, her arm once again found its way to my shoulder, this time dancing up to the back of my neck, gently caressing my skin as her eyes hooded over with lust.

I placed my hands on her thighs and began rubbing them through her jeans, circular motions which brought me closer and closer to her crotch with each rotation. "Mom?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes baby?" She mewed, spreading her legs apart and gasping when my hand found her opening and began to rub it through the fabric.

"You think we've had too much to drink?" I murmured, applying more pressure to her womanhood as her hands wound their way around my neck.

"I think..." she said, once again leaning in closer until this time our noses touched, "I think..."

She trailed off as our lips connected in a passionate kiss, her tongue winding its way into my mouth and meeting my own in a sinful dance. We sat like that for a half a minute before she pulled away and spoke.

"I think you're right baby... my sweet baby boy... but honestly...? I'm finding it hard to care all that much right now," she moaned, crawling into my lap and grinding against me as we resumed our intense make out.

"Yeah?" I broke away, gasping for air as she grinded against my throbbing cock, "I want you so fucking bad right now..."

"James..."

"Mom?"

"The couch. Right. Now."

We both jumped up in unison, stumbling over ourselves to make it to the piece of furniture in question.

Ripping her clothes off, mom laid on her back and arched her tits towards the heavens, spreading her legs wide open and fixing me a sleazy smile as I finished getting my own garments into a pile next to hers. "James..."

"Mom...?" I gasped, positioning my throbbing length between her legs.

"I want you to fuck me baby, please..."

And with that, nothing was ever the same. Almost dropping the condom I pulled from my back pocket, I fumbled to get it over my shaft as she started to rub her clit.

"Jaaaaames..." Mom leaned forward and crooned into my ear, "I'm waiting for you baby..."

Got it, I thought with relief as the damn thing finally rolled over my throbbing cock. Mom leaned back and raised her hips, swaying them back and forth in a silent invitation.

Finally, I rammed into her, living out what had quickly become my greatest fantasy. Leaning forward and pressing my weight onto her, our mouths connected and our tongues danced that sinful dance as I thrust in and out of my mother's cunt. The pleasure was... indescribable. I cannot possibly hope to ever put into words what we felt in that moment, as the sun slowly sank over the horizon and the day turned to night.

Mom's hands wound their way around my back, almost making me explode as her nails dug into my skin, leaving long scratch marks down my spine as she moaned wildly. She met my every thrust with gyrating hips as I forcefully fucked her into the couch, my weight bearing down on her as we moved in time with one another. Soon the only noises in the room were the wet sounds of our lips and tongues smacking together, and the depraved cacophony of our lustful - borderline hysterical - moans and groans as we fucked with a reckless abandon reserved for only the wildest of unrealistic porn. Except for us it was real. For us we had a little monkey on our backs, a mysterious leather bound book that was nudging us further and further into such delightful sins.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned, showering my neck and chest with bites and kisses, "I love you so mu- so muuuu- so muuuuuu- OH! Yes. Yes yes YES baby yes! Fuck me! Faster, faster! I love you so fucking much baby- aaaaaahhh..." she trailed off as the intensity ramped up. Our wild thrusts giving way to slower, deep strokes as mom drew closer and closer to her peak.

Her eyes were wide open now, her arm rested behind my head pressing my forehead against her own as we stared into each other's eyes. Our strokes once again grew faster and faster as we groaned and grinded against each other. Each thrust inside of her was met with an equal thrust against me, our pelvises hardly leaving one another's as we thrust and gyrated into one another on the couch, making circular motions with our bodies as we spiraled into oblivion together.

Our pace grew and grew until we were both drenched in sweat. Mom's contractions grew more and more fervent around my shaft as we pressed our bodies together as passionately as we could, desperate for as much bodily contact as humanly possible when we reached the inevitable climax building up between us. I felt every cell in my body come alive, as my entire being cried out in sick delight and my throbbing cock approached the edge. I couldn't take anymore when mom gently pushed my off.

"Ja- James... babe... ohhh James." She moaned out as her hands snaked between my legs, "I don't think we need this right now..."

I jerked as I felt her finger shimmy under the ring of my condom, I shivered as she slowly pulled it off my cock, not breaking eye contact for a single second as she did, and threw it over her head against the wall.

Leading my member towards her entrance, I started to ask, "Are you sure this is a good i-" but broke off as I made contact with the heat of her lips. Fuck it.

"I want all of you, son," She said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in while her arms found their home around my back, "give it to me."

I saw stars as I slipped inside of her raw... I'll reiterate that words cannot hope to describe how incredible she felt in that moment as we resumed our rhythm... as I felt her warm walls begin to massage my head and shaft... as she started planting little kissed up and down my neck before burying her face against me.

There was hardly any part of us not touching as we hit the final stretch. Once again gyrating in time together on the couch, our skin hardly losing contact with each thrust as we fucked our heart's out. The pressure built and built until we were both incoherent messes of moans and half baked murmurs of lust and affection.

"Oh- mom... fu- fuuuuck..."

"My sweet babyyyyyy... ahhh ah ah ah! Yes! I lov- lov- love you so muuuuuch,"

"I love you too mo- ughhh ugh ughhhh..."

Sweat poured down our skin as our soaked bodies began slipping and sliding, something which only motivated us to hold on tighter as the world disappeared around us. Our thrusting grew more and more laborious as the intensity rose, our moans and groans growing louder and louder as release approached.

Mom squeezed me in tight with her legs and threw her head up, screaming to the heavens as her entire body was wracked with violent convulsions. My waist in a death grip, I finally blew, exploding inside of her and shooting out what was undoubtedly the biggest load of my entire life inside of her warmth.

Panting, we locked eyes and connected in a passionate kiss before the reality of what had happened slowly sunk in.

"Wait!" I shouted, jumping up and looking around for my clothes. "The fucking sun is down. Mom! When is Dad getting home?"

Clearly startled by my outburst her eyes widened for a brief moment as she sat up before visibly relaxing, "don't worry," she said, "he won't be here until after midnight, we have hours."

"What the hell is he doing?" I asked, slowly pulling my shirt over my head.

"He has a company party, networking crap. He'll be real late," she remarked casually, sitting up and putting her pants back on.

"Mom... I- I don't know what to say, we-"

"Shush," she hissed, "I'm going to pour myself another drink. I suggest you start getting ready to head home sir," she finished by getting to her feet and giving me a firm poke on the chest.

"What does 'after midnight' mean exactly?" I asked, following her topless figure into the kitchen.

"Two o'clock at the earliest," she answered with a shrug as she poured herself a helping of straight vodka and tossed it back, "but it could be later. He'll text me when he leaves."

"Then in that case," I said, walking up to stand beside her at the counter, "I could use another drink too."

Pouring me a shot of vodka, she asked "What about Tracey? Won't she wonder where you've run off to?"

Tossing back my shot and beckoning for mom to pour us both another, I responded "We share our locations on our phones, so she won't have to. I told her I'm here helping you with a paint job, so she'll be fine."

Mom poured the shot into her mouth and pushed the glass away, "James, I'm sorry... I never even thought to ask what she thought we've been doing... I guess..."

"Don't worry about it," I cut in, giving her a reassuring smile, "you've had a lot on your mind."

"This is already... it's-"

"Stop mom, maybe it's best if we keep these things for the journals, you think?"

"I just, I can't possibly imagine how bad tomorrow's going to be. James, I..." she trailed off before snapping her head up with a bright eyed look, "how about some music, huh? Huh? Huh?" She giggled, cocking her head to the side with each syllable and reaching for a small Bluetooth speaker next to the sink. I'm not ashamed to admit the cutesy gesture turned me on.

Putting on a song - something old and dancey - she placed her phone on the counter and began swaying to the beat.

"I feel like a teenager again! Hehehe," she laughed, spinning around with her arms held high, treating me to a lovely view of her huge tits swaying in time with each step. "Maybe that last drink wasn't such a good idea," she added, closing her eyes and moving with the song as I looked on with a smile.

12