Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Son get the day off, but can they resist the urge?
4.9k words
4.73
19.4k
44

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something most people didn't know about Samantha Bowers was that she was an absolute stickler for routine. For most of her adult life, her day to day existence looked exactly the same. Routines would come and go, change with the different era's of her life, but as each turbulent period of change swept by, she'd always find a familiar rhythm to maintain. Something to latch on to, a grounding point upon which the rest of her life hinged.

For this reason, the sheer amount of recent changes were unsettling to say the least. James and his older sister moved out within three months of one another six years before they found that book, and for six years her morning routine remained almost entirely unchanged.

She'd wake up, brew a cup of coffee (black, with half a packet of Splenda. No more, no less), relax on her place on the couch and watch one political pundit or another as she sipped her cup.

After that, she'd dedicate the next forty five minutes to cooking a quick breakfast and the necessary clean up. She ate half of her plate, and stowed the rest in the fridge to be eaten exactly two hours later. Staggering the first meal of the day she found, resulted in better digestion, and helped to ameliorate the natural slump of her circadian rhythm in the early afternoon.

From there, the rest of her morning would consist of whatever household chores needed to be done, a quick trip to the gym, and her daily shower.

Fast forward to the day in question though, and this routine was thrown on its head. For the past three days, Samantha woke up, made her coffee, and dedicated thirty minutes to putting her thoughts down in her journal before heading back up to the bedroom for some stress relief.

For most of Samantha's life, stress relief consisted of prayer, yoga, long walks, or the occasional glass of wine. Lately though, it had taken a new form.

It was this thought which bounced through her mind as she sat against the backboard of her bed, legs spread apart and her right hand furiously rubbing her clit. On her face was a wild eyed stare, her eyes glued to the TV which currently displayed a young man laid out on a bed not unlike her own, his head thrown back in ecstasy as an older woman bounced up and down on his made for porn massive erection.

This kind of behavior was not only an effrontery to her good nature, but - more importantly - the meticulously maintained routine which she'd spent the past six years building.

It was cold comfort when she finally came. Panting on the bed, she felt the anger welling up inside of her as she lamented what her life was turning into, frustrated at the prospect of her body needing such a release to start the day.

But it kept her from sending anything else to her son. It kept her from begging him to drop everything and rush over to sate the burning desire in her core, and that was enough to quell the rage burning within her.

*whack*

*whack*

*WHACK*

Squealing in surprise, Samantha rose from the bed and sidestepped around the small cloth bench at its foot, slowly edging towards the source of the noise, already knowing what it must be.

-----

"What are you talking about?" I whisper yelled into my phone, hiding away in the bathroom to keep Tracey from overhearing what I knew would undoubtedly be a conversation best kept private.

"The book! Were you even listening?" Mom shouted, her voice tinged with mild irritation, "It was banging around inside the box, it scared the hell out of me, but when I pulled it out, it said... James! We get the day off! Isn't that wonderful?"

"What do you mean, the day off?" I asked, frowning at my reflection in the small mirror above the sink.

"It means we don't have to sleep together today dummy." She said, the smile apparent in her voice.

"What exactly did it say?"

"Hang on, I took a picture of it, I'll send it to you."

"Okay. Mom, what- shit, I gotta go, I'll text you."

iMessage

Mom: Image file

Today the two of you are granted a personal day. You will get 24 hours of respite from your obligations, and do not have to see each other. If you don't want to.

Tomorrow, the normal rules will resume. Enjoy yourselves.

James: Wow.

James: But... why?

Mom: I don't know, but I'm not questioning it. This is exactly what we need.

James: Mom...

James: Have I told you just how terrified I am?

Mom: I know sweetie, me too...

Mom: Look, it's probably best if we don't talk until tomorrow, okay? Stay safe hun, I love you.

James: I love you too.

Mom: xo

The problem was, not talking to each other that day proved impossible.

3:36 PM, Four hours later

"I'm sorry babe, I know you were looking forward to a day away from your mom, but I really need this." My dear wife said from the passenger seat as we drove down the winding residential road towards mom's house.

"I know I know, don't worry, it's not that big of a deal. These stupid pipes just fucking kill me. Every single month, we lose our water. I don't understand the landlord, I really dont. This should have been fixed a year ago." I grumbled, my knuckles tightening around the wheel as we approached the house.

"You're preaching to the choir babe," Tracey muttered, reaching into the backseat to grab a bag of toiletries as we pulled into the driveway. "Forty five minutes tops, okay? Then we're gone. I just can't go into work like this tomorrow, it was so damn hot today. I seriously need to wash off."

"Yeah yeah, like I said, don't worry."

"Thank you for coming with me, I know you didn't want to," she said, planting a kiss on my lips before opening her door and stepping out.

Entering the house was a surreal experience. I'd grown accustomed to an entirely different environment in my recent visits, so seeing mom seated on the couch with a stack of bills and a mug of hot cocoa felt more alien than it should have.

"Hey guys," she said with a smile, getting up to pull Tracey into an embrace and casting me a meaningful look over her shoulder. "Welcome in, although it feels like James practically lives here again, he's been around so much lately, ha!" She finished, taking her seat on the couch once again and folding her hands.

"Thank you again Samantha," Tracey started, setting her bag down and taking a seat on the reclining chair in the corner of the room, her favorite spot.

forty five minutes, right? I thought bitterly, entirely unsurprised at her urge to draw things out with small talk.

Taking a seat on the couch next to mom - maintaining a healthy distance I may add - I did my best to act natural as her and Tracey gabbed away about work and whatever new drama had taken hold around my wife's office.

I was worried that I'd start to crack, get a hard on, or something else even more horrible in such close proximity to mom's legs, which were currently crossed over one another as she leaned towards the chair my wife sat on, listening intently to whatever it was they were talking about. But truthfully I was far too nervous at the present situation to feel very aroused. That was, until mom brushed her hair to the side and I caught a glimpse of the cleavage poking out of her shirt.

Feeling myself growing in my jeans, I excused myself to the bathroom, opting to use my mother's in the hope that Tracey would decide to get to her shower in the guest room before I came out.

That was mistake number one.

Stepping into the bathroom, I smelled her immediately. A smell I'd surely have been physically incapable of detecting before this all began, but was now very apparent in the tiled room... and utterly delectable.

Leaning up against the counter, my erection continued to make itself known until it stood at full mast, painfully constricted by the thick fabric seperating it from my mother's musk in the air. Beside the sink sat a red bra, and a well worn tank top, and it took all of my willpower not to shove them both in my face and inhale deeply. Just as I was beginning to lose it, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

iMessage

Mom: Are you in my bathroom?

James: Yeah.

Mom: Is everything okay?

James: Yes. I just got a look at something I shouldn't have down there, I need a minute.

Mom: What does that mean?

James: I just had to get away from you.

Mom: Can you control yourself? Or do you need to leave?

Mom: I can drive Tracey home. Just tell her you're stomach is acting up.

James: Oh please, she'll go into mom mode for the next three days. I'll be fine. I just need a minute.

Mom: Okay, just don't be too long.

James: I won't be. What is she doing?

Mom: She's catching the end of my movie with me.

Mom: The last scene.

James: Okay.

Mom: Hurry up.

James: I can fucking smell you.

Mom: What?

James. In your bathroom. I can smell you...

Mom: What does that even mean? What can you smell?

James: Just... you. I smell it on your clothes, the towel on the rack. Everywhere in this god damn room. It's seriously not helping.

Mom: I'm sorry, I didn't realize my son had turned into a sex sniffing bloodhound and would be pawing around my bathroom. Otherwise I may have bleached the place.

Mom: What clothes did I leave in there?

James: A red bra.

James: A grey top.

Mom: I'm sorry.

And here comes mistake number two.

James: Don't be.

James: You smell fucking incredible.

Mom: James... stop.

James: I'm sorry, you do.

James: You just fucking do.

Mom: ...

Mom: What did you even see that got such a reaction out of you?

James: Your cleavage.

James: Your hair was blocking it at first, then you moved it and I got a nice view.

James: A REALLY nice view.

Mom: James...

Mom: ...

Mom: ...

Mom: ...

Mom: Image file.

Mom: Nice like this?

Mom: Your wife is in the kitchen washing my dirty dishes before she jumps in the shower. You know how she is.

James: Fuck. I love you so much.

Mom: You better, I shouldn't have done that.

James: Image file.

James: Should I be doing this?

Mom: NO! You definitely should not be!

Mom: ...

Mom: I love you too baby.

Mom: Image file.

Mom: The things we do for love... huh?

James: God mom... they look like they're about to pop out.

Mom: Image file.

Mom: Like this?

James: Oh god.

James: Don't let her see you with your fucking tits out.

Mom: Image file.

Mom: She won't. I'm facing away, and she's plenty occupied.

Mom: We really shouldn't be doing this son... not today.

James: Image file.

James: I know.

Mom: I want you so fucking badly!!!

James: ...

James: Is she almost done?

Mom: Baby, no...

James: What?

Mom: Whatever you're thinking, it's a bad idea.

James: I'm thinking she takes long showers.

James: Plenty of time to have some mother son time before I have to go.

Mom: Absolutely not! We'll get plenty of that tomorrow! We've already had too much.

Mom: Have you forgotten? We. Don't. Have. To. Do. This. Not today! So stop it. Hurry up and cum so you can calm down.

James: I'm trying.

Mom: ....

Mom: Your wife is getting in the shower. You just sent me a very apologetic text message about how you're abusing my bathroom, promising to clean it up.

James: Wonderful, she'll definitely be in full on mom mode once we leave.

Mom: Maybe that's a good thing, you can take your frustrations out on her.

James: I only want you.

James: Only you...

James: I'm losing it mom.

Mom: ...

Mom: ...

Mom: Don't take too long.

Losing control, I grabbed the bra and brought it to my face. Inhaling deeply, I savored my mother's wonderful fragrance assaulting my senses. Falling back against the counter, I furiously stroked myself, feeling my orgasm approaching as I was interrupted by a light knock on the door.

Stopping in my tracks, I slowly approached the knob, which was gently turning back and forth. Each thump of the knob hitting the locking mechanism sent jolts of electricity down my spine as I edged towards it. Somewhere in the back of my mind, my conscience screamed in horror, begging me to stop. While another, much louder voice urged me forward. Knowing what awaited me on the other side, I reached towards the knob and turned the lock before backing up to the sink once again, leaning back and taking my length back into my hands, slowly pumping as the door opened to reveal Mom standing at the threshold biting her lip and lightly panting as she took in the view.

"Are you sniffing my bra?" She asked, her lips dancing with the hint of a playful grin.

"I told you... you smell incredible." I retorted, speeding up my motions as she took a step into the bathroom.

"And I told YOU, we're not touching each other today," she said, taking slow and deliberate steps towards me, "Did I not?"

"You did," I groaned as she got close enough to feel her body heat, "Are you upset?"

"I'm very upset baby," she crooned, taking a final step so we were inches apart and slowly reaching her right hand towards my waist.

"This," she continued, gesturing at my throbbing hard on as she spoke, "Is really... really... BAD! You know that, right?"

She finished the sentence by taking me into her hand, furiously stroking my length with a moan as her other arm snaked around my waist, rubbing my back.

"We. Are. Not. Fucking." She said forcefully, accenting each word with a light pat of my back as she increased the breakneck pace of her stroking, making my legs buckle beneath me as the pleasure crescendoed, "I'm your mother, not your damn mistress. Got it?"

With that, she let go, sending my hips into a desperate thrust forward. Unable to speak, my eyes begged her for more.

Mom leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips, a quick peck at first, which morphed into a sloppy mess as her self control faltered. One arm around her waist, my other found it's way between her legs, dancing beneath her waistband and burying two fingers inside her wet folds.

She mewled and melted into me as I rubbed her G Spot with my arched digits, not missing a beat as she resumed stroking me to near completion at a lightning quick pace. Moaning far too loudly, she regained her composure and pulled my hand from her waist.

Shocking me, she took my fingers into her mouth, sucking them with a moan before falling to her knees at my feet.

Taking my cock into her hand once again, she turned her face up towards mine and gave me a seductive look as she slowly stroked my length, "Do you love your momma?"

"Yes... so- so fucking much!" I groaned, fighting to stay on my feet.

"You're soooo lucky mommy loves you too," she moaned, taking me into her mouth with a coo of delight, getting to work on the best blowjob I'd ever recieved in my entire life.

Starting on the head, she engulfed me into her mouth, working her tongue up and down my frenulum, then side to side as she moaned around me. She paid special attention to my most sensitive areas for a couple minutes before pulling back for a breath and swallowing my entire shaft, over and over and over again, purring deep in the back of her throat each time I bottomed out, sending the most scrumptious of vibrations up and down my length.

Standing up to pull her pants down, she quickly placed a hand on my chest, pushing me back as I tried rushing towards her, "No sex baby, today's our day off, remember?" She said, her face momentarily taking a serious turn.

"I know, I know! I just need you so much..." I trailed off pathetically, casting a longing gaze at her now exposed waist and midriff as she cast her shirt and panties aside.

"I know you do, but I'm your mother! If we don't have to screw each other, we can't keep doing it anyways just for the hell of it. I'm still-" She broke off, hand trailing back down to my erection as she slowly sank back down to her knees, "this is already bad enough..."

With that, she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of my length up and down, giving it a longing gaze of adoration as she savored the moment before lifting my shaft and popping my balls into her mouth, furiously stroking me as she worked her magic.

The world fell out beneath me as I slumped against the counter, groaning incoherently as she soaked my ballsack in her saliva, expertly rubbing the underside of my head with her thumb as she moaned alongside me.

Looking down, I saw that she was now employing her other hand to furiously rub her clit, her legs quivered as she pleasured herself relentlessly. At the sight of that, I lost all semblance of control, gripping mom's head with both hands, I pulled her back and shoved myself down her throat, holding her in place for just a second before furiously face fucking her on the bathroom floor, growling in depraved joy as I saw the mess of spit we were making of her, my body reeling with glee as I saw her finger aggressively fucking herself while I ravaged her throat.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. Gripping the underside of her arms, I guided her to her feet and turned her around.

Now leaning forward against the wall, her ass pointing towards me, she wagged it back and forth and looked back over her shoulder at me, "Just... fuck me baby, please."

Moving in, I brushed my head against her lips, earning a shudder of approval from her waiting body.

For a moment, the room grew quiet, and the sound of Tracey's shower running downstairs reverberated through the house, reminding me of the existence of my loving wife currently sharing the building with us.

Pulling back slightly, my body rebelling against me as it mourned the loss of my mothers wetness against the head of my dick, I looked mom in the eyes and said, "What the fuck are we doing? We're not supposed to be-"

"Shut up and fuck me," Mom interrupted, throwing her ass back and forcefully taking me inside of her wet cunt, moving back and forth across my length with a hungry moan.

Feeling my knees buckle once again, I froze as she played my body, fighting the urge to grab her by the hips and pump away with a surge of willpower I didn't know I had left.

"We're already sick fuck's, obviously," she continued, thrusting back against me more forcefully as she spoke, "I want you. You want me."

Leaning her head back, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a long kiss, massaging my length with the walls of her pussy.

"So fuck it," she said, pulling back and looking me in the eye, "Just fuck me James."

Right as she pulled me in for another messy kiss, I obliged her. Each thrust reverberated through the room as her body pushed up against the wall. As our tongues danced together and our pace quickened further and further, we grew more and more reckless. Mom smacked the wall with her palm as I slammed into her particularly aggressively, looking upwards and exclaiming, "Fuuuuuuck! Oh FUCK! Yes!"

I wasn't much better, smacking her ass hard enough to leave red hand prints, the loud cracks echoed off the walls as I growled and groaned like we were the only two people in the world. Like my wife wasn't right downstairs washing her hair as we lost ourselves in each other once again.

Eventually we wound up on the floor, with her body draped over my own as we writhed and moaned together. Struggling to continue our rough sex, we bounced and thrusted out of time with one other, both too desperate to properly sync our movements. Finally growing too frustrated at the lack of friction between us, I forcefully gripped her ass in place and slammed into her as fast as I could, earning the loudest expression's I'd gotten from her yet as her mouth formed an O, and her body went limp.

"O- o- o- o- o- o- O-O-O-OHHHH!!! FUCK! I'm gonna CUMMMM!!"

Leaning down, she braced her hands on the floor above my shoulders and placed her mouth on mine, unleashing a torrent of hot spit into my open mouth. I sucked it up greedily, moving one arm from her ass and wrapping it around her head, holding our mouths together and sucking on her tongue as she flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar.

12