Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was there that we came, together. Feeling mom's full body convulsions as she pressed herself more forcefully against my mouth, I slammed into her for the last time, my cock convulsed erratically as I deposited rope after rope of hot cum inside of her. Each burst of semen triggering fresh spasms of bliss across her beautiful body, prolonging the full body orgasm she was enjoying.

As I finished, I slowly began to pull out, my mother slumped up against me, panting like she'd just run a marathon. Only the stimulation of removing myself from her proved too much to bear, prompting me to push my way back into her involuntarily. We both squealed as I continued to fuck her, oblivious to the shower turning off downstairs as I pumped myself into her for another minute and a half before depositing another load into her already dripping cunt, triggering yet another violent climax from her exhausted body.

"Mom...?"

"Y- yeah?"

"Is the shower off?"

"Oh my gosh, I think so. Oh my gosh!" She jumped off of me, knees buckling, she slipped on a trail of spit and cum on the floor. Arms flailing, she toppled over and nearly hit the back of her head on the toilet before I caught her. Pulling her to her feet, I steadied her swaying body and looked her up and down.

Her entire face was beet red, her normally neat brown hair now sat in an unruly mess atop her head, her entire torso was shining with saliva, and there was a generous amount of cum dripping down her left thigh, pooling onto the floor beneath her.

"Stay in here," I hissed, rushing to pull my - thankfully unsoiled - clothes on in full.

Reaching behind her to grab my black shirt off the counter, mom stopped me with a firm grip on my back, pulling me in for a kiss.

"I love you so much James..." she purred, our forehead's the only thing connecting our bodies as our mouths drew apart, "You know that, right?"

In response, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close, our bodies pressed together as I lost myself in the moment, forgetting why I was even rushing to get out of there so fast in the first place.

Our lips connected once more, mom moaned into my mouth as she quickly undid my zipper and pushed my pants below my waist. She stroked me momentarily before pulling back and lifting herself up onto the counter. Sitting back, she spread her legs wide open, prompting a large glob of cum to drip down onto the floor, coating the cabinet below the counter top on its way down as she arched an index finger out to beckon me in.

Completely lost to the outside world, I groaned and rushed forward, slipping my once again throbbing erection inside of her, coating myself with my own cum as I started fucking her on the countertop.

Mom arched her back and moaned loudly, placing both hands on either side of her to keep from sliding around as the marble counter grew slick with our combined juices. She squealed as the room was filled with the sound of our wet skin clapping against each other's bodies. We built closer and closer to an impending climax we both knew would be like no other before it. Our pace quickened as my vision blackened and mom gasped and choked on the counter.

Her toes curled inward, deep in the throes of pleasure.

Her torso contorted unnaturally.

Her face clenched into a feral look of depraved joy.

My balls clenched as we approached the point of no return, each thrust more erratic and forceful than the last, we stiffened and hit the edge, then-

A door shut downstairs.

Snapping out of the trance I'd found myself in. I ripped myself away from mom's glistening body, I threw my clothes on in a hurry - painfully aware of my boxers being soaked in the Pertri dish of spit, sweat, cum, and mom's arousal which coated my entire crotch - and rushed out the bathroom, taking care to adjust my hair as I exited the bedroom and walked downstairs, forcing myself to maintain an even pace as my stomach curled in on itself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Tracey said as I rounded the corner halfway down the steps to see her standing by the couch with her bag of toiletries.

"W- what do you mean?" I asked, freezing in place.

My heart fluttered as she eyed me up and down with an air of curiosity. Frowning, she took a step towards me before stopping as I flinched and held out my hands, "Don't!"

"James, you look like crap. Are you okay?" She asked, her curious look turning to one of concern sending waves of relief through my core, "Your mom said you were sick, but holy hell."

"Not- not really, just don't get any closer, I don't know where the hell this came from," hunching over with my hand on the banister, I lied seamlessly, "Just drive yourself home, I don't think I can sit down in a moving car right now. Not without throwing up all over the damn dash."

"Are you sure? Where's Samantha at?" She inquired, cocking her head towards Mom's empty place on the couch.

"Same place I was just at," I grimaced, glancing up towards the master bedroom, "She's even worse off than me... My dad's currently a state away glued to a toilet, so I'm pretty sure this shit came from someone at his work. I just hope you're not next."

"Oh baby..." She started, again trying to walk to me as she spoke, and again being held back by my outstretched arms.

"Seriously Trace, you have a big day tomorrow. You can take care of me all you want after that, but for now,go. I'll have my mom drop me off when our system's start to settle."

"Okay... I'm so sorry James. I feel bad now," She pouted, walking over to the entryway to slip on her sandals.

"Why do you feel bad?"

"Because," she said, slipping her bag over her shoulder and grabbing the keys to my Camry, "you didn't even want to come here in the first place, and now you're stuck until the two of you can drive."

Shrugging, I said, "Don't feel bad, it's not like either of us knew this would happen. If I did, I definitely would have made your ass come alone though," I added with a chuckle for good measure.

"Are you sure you'd rather stay here? If you start feeling sick I can pull over."

"Trace, on top of not wanting to get you sick before the presentation tomorrow, I amnot cleaning throw up out of my damn car. So don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise." I said, praying she wouldn't press the issue.

"Okay babe... text me once you start feeling better. I'll have some soup ready when you get home, okay?"

"Okay, thanks."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I watched her turn and walk out the door, stopping to flash an aplogetic smile and blow me a kiss before shutting the door and setting off for the car.

Turning around, I slowly set back up the stairs, my chest heaving at the thought of how close I'd just came to my life being destroyed, only to be stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of Mom standing at the top step.

With one hand on her hip, she was an absolute mess. Her skin shined in the sunlight trailing in through the hallway's window behind her, soaking wet with her chest puffed out. She looked like the fucking deity of sex and depravity, and my body reacted accordingly.

"So," she asked, "She bought it then?"

"Yeah, she bought it," I said, slowly walking towards her one step at a time, unsure of the reception I'd be getting.

"Lovely. Now get over here... You left me all alone," She finished with a scandalous smile.

12