Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom has fallen. Will James stop her, or succumb?
5.6k words
4.14
14.3k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone still interested in the completion of this series, sorry it took so long. I experienced a major bout of writers block and had to step away for a while. In that time, the ending I had envisioned was radically changed in my mind's eye. The end result was something quite a bit different in style and substance than what came before it. Unfortunately this did leave one loose plot thread that I just couldn't find a way to properly tie up, but alas, this story sort of developed as it went along. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the finale, I certainly enjoyed writing it!

November 15th, 2023. Two months after James and Samantha's transformation

[Redacted Porn Website]

Video Title:FOR REAL PERVERTS ONLY. PORN ADDICT HYPNO. GO DEEPER WITH SAMANTHA BOWERS.

Video Length: 6:06:26

Dean Wollertz scoffed at his tablet screen as he read the video title, nearly clicking away from the poorly titled page before reconsidering and pushing play.

I've got ten minutes before I gotta leave for work, I need to be quick, he thought to himself as he took his dick in his hand and readied himself to rub out a quick load before his shift.

Six hours later

"Keep stroking that cock for me. A little faster now. Faaaaster. Stroke that cock and moan for me! Mooooooaaaannnn for Mommy! Tell me who you belong to! Edge for Mommmmmmy!"

"Ohhhhh fuck yessss" Dean moaned at the screen, furiously pumping his cock up and down, "I belong to you! It feels soooo fucking goooooood!!! Ohhhhh.... YES!"

"I'm going to count down from ten.... When I get to zero, I want you to cum for me. Are you ready?"

Nodding his head up and down dreamily, Dean's hips gave an involuntary thrust upwards as he drooled for the mature brunette on the screen. Five and a half hours past the start of his shift, all thoughts of work and responsibility were long lost to the young man as he found himself utterly consumed by a deep, irresistible hunger. The woman on the screen had long ago drove anything other than lust and desire from his mind, leaving little but his basest desires behind.

" Ten.... Nine.... Eight.... Seven... stroke that fucking cock as fast as you can for me.... Six.... Five.... Tell me how much you love me.... Say it!"

"Nnnngghhhh fuck! I love you so fucking much..." Dean groaned as he stroked himself as fast as he could, his very being crying out for the release he'd spent over six hours building towards.

"Four.... Threeeeee.... Two........... This is going to feel so fucking good... Once you cum, there's no going back. Is that okay with you baby?"

In his mind's eye flashed images of everything he had and ever cared for.

His older brother John wrapping his arm around his waist and dragging him out of a swimming pool, panic flaring up in his eyes as he begged him to breath, relief washing over his face as Dean coughed and sputtered, unleashing a small torrent of chlorine scented water onto the hot concrete as he gasped for air.

His father, beaming with pride as he watched his son graduate highschool.

His mother, making him swear to take care of his younger sister as she slowly withered away in a sterile white room, a series of tubes and sensors jutting from her frail form as her chest slowly heaved its way up and down with each ragged breath.

His younger sister Jane clinging to his side at the funeral, her pupils pinned and her eyes glazed over as she alternated between violently sobbing into his neck and nodding into oblivion.

Jane flashing a golden medallion with an inscription denoting her first year of sobriety, giving her siblings and father a wide grin as she stepped up onto a small podium to address her fellow recovering misfits and vagrants.

His Fiancé bursting into tears as he proposed to her beneath the tree where they'd first met years ago.

John pulling him into a bear hug when he asked him to be his best man.

His closest friends, laughing and nursing various drinks as they sat in their regular booth in their favorite restaurant.

A voice in the back of his head was urging him to stop, to look away from the screen and the seductive older brunette instructing him. It begged him to get his hand off his cock, to pull up his pants and never think of that day again. He almost found the will to listen, but instead nodded at the woman on the screen.

"One and a half... heehee! One and one quarter.... Oh! Ah! Fuck yeah! Stroke that cock for me baby, you're almost there! Are you ready to give it to me? To give me... everything?"

"Fuuuuuuck...." Dean whimpered, the last sense of self he possessed screaming at him to tear himself away from the video, "So.... Good...."

"One.... Here we go... zero! Cum for me! Cum for mommy! Oh fuck yes... cum for mooooommmmmmy....

"Agggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Dean screamed, his entire body locking up as he finally tumbled over the edge and found himself rewarded with the most unimaginably long and satisfying orgasm of his life as his mind, body, and spirit spiraled into oblivion.

"There you go my pet. Let it all out. I bet you feel so much better now, don't you? Well... don't get too comfortable. You have a job to do. I want you... to get a pen and paper. I'm going to give you an address, go to it immediately.... And darling? Welcome to your new life! Heeheehee! You're going to shoot so much cummies for Porn Mommy, aren't you? Be a good boy and you can have whatever you want!

-------------

September 22nd 2024. Approximately one year after James and Samantha's transformation

It's another day of grim news as the situation in Baghdad, Cairo, Los Angeles, and London reach their breaking points. Authorities in the regions are pulling away as the conditions on the ground fall out of control. Anyone who's not on their way to the nearest transport out of the area have joined the mob, or will soon find themselves apart of it. It's a sad, tragic day for the human race. Health officials worldwide continue the race against the clock to determine the cause of such mass hysteria, and the tight lipped policies of every major medical institution across the globe are doing little to quell the fears of the populace as things grow more and more dire with each passing day. Early this morning, President Biden gave a harrowing speech from the skies in Air Force one where he urged the...."

Sighing, I fumbled for the remote and turned off the television. One year. One fucking year is all it took her.

My dear mother had gone fully off the deep end, and was destroying the world. I'll never know how I managed to tear myself away from her house that day. If I hadn't, then I'd have been right there with her, but thankfully I managed to hang onto a small piece of myself and get away with the book before she'd managed to get her hands on it. But now... she was luring me in. I couldn't stay in hiding and let things stand any longer, not when the entire globe was on the verge of collapse. That was how I found myself packing up for the trip of a thousand lifetimes.

"Baby... where are you going?"

Looking over my shoulder at the sound of her voice, my eyes met Darla's as she stepped through the threshold of my makeshift bedroom.

"Where do you think?" I asked, turning back and carefully placing the book at the bottom of a large duffel bag.

"You can't... you'll lose." Darla whispered, clutching the doorframe with whitened knuckles as she gave me a wide eyed stare.

"Probably, but I don't see what other choice I have," I remarked casually.

"What other choice you have? Stay here!" She urged, stepping forward to wrap her arms around my waist. I could feel the sobs threatening to spill from her mouth as she continued, "Stay here with me... fuck the world James, let it burn. We're safe here, hidden.... She'll never find you."

"Darla..." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "I did this... partially at least. I'm responsible for her and everything she's done, everything she's doing. I can't idly sit back and let her take over the human race. I may not... feel things the way I used to, before this... transformation of mine, but I'm no monster. Not like her. Ihave to go."

"But...." Darla sobbed, "Ilove you."

"No," I turned around and placed my hands on her shoulders, "You'readdicted to me. There's a difference."

"That's not true! I kn-"

"Shut up!" I cut in, inadvertently sending a wave of energy through the room as my temper burst, "You don't know what you're talking about."

As the invisible force I'd reverberated into the air hit her, she gasped in surprise and slumped her shoulders.

"Fuuuuuck...." She moaned, staring at me lustfully, "I haven't felt it like this in... a very long time. Ohhhh... fuck... it's like when... you first found me... oh god... yes!"

Collapsing onto the floor, she curled up into herself and twitched repeatedly as her body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm. Lifting her skirt above her waist, she pushed her panties to the side and shoved two fingers into her slit and began fervently fucking herself.

Biting her lower lip, she looked up at me adoringly and begged, "Please fuck me master? I need it so fucking baaaad! Please!"

Oops, I didn't mean to do that... oh well. I need to feed before I leave anyways

With that thought in my mind, I all too happily obliged the woman, freeing my now massive cock from the constrictive confines of my denim jeans and plunging it inside of her, earning a series of wild animalistic moans and shouts from my servant as I revelled in the feeling of her warmth.

As I felt her approaching her climax, I felt the all too familiar heat of her soul as it called out to me. My mouth watered, and my cock twitched as she reached the edge and I began to absorb her life force, resisting the urge to utterly consume her as she moaned and writhed around my cock. The delicious feeling of her soul being sucked through my erection was as always... almost irresistible, indescribable.

It would feel so good to just... take her all

But I didn't, and as always, it took every ounce of willpower I possessed to tear myself away from her. Even as she screamed and begged me to come back and take her, I still steeled myself and left her on the floor of that tiny cabin in the woods. I had an important job to do, and murdering my only companion for the better part of the past year just because it would feel good wouldn't bring me any closer to completing it.

-------------

Los Angeles was a long way from rural New Hampshire, and the journey took me the better part of a few months as I hitchhiked across the entire god damn country. At first I avoided any sort of official transport to avoid a trail, I couldn't let her find me, not before I was ready.

But about a month and a half in, I doubted there were any rental cars of train rides left to purchase with the state of things. Once I hit the southwest, things were even worse. I saw families cowering in tents and caves littered throughout the rocky fields. The freeways were completely jammed up, and hordes of the 'infected' roamed the countryside, snatching up any unlucky passerby they could find and ravaging their bodies until they too roamed the land, sucking and fucking anyone they could get their hands on.

By the time I'd reached the California state line, I was fucking starving. I hadn't come across a single untainted human for over a week, and I was beginning to grow delirious with hunger. Twice I'd seen an infected woman and nearly defiled myself with her just to get my fix. But I managed to resist, for all would be lost if I were to feed on one of mother's thrall's. I couldn't let that happen.

Fortunately for me, I'd spent an entire year learning to control my urges. So there I sat in an abandoned house in Needles, California. I was cold, so cold. Tremors wracked through my body as I struggled against the hunger, hearing the moans and groans of nearly a hundred lust fueled infected fucking on the streets outside. I just needed to wait them out, if I came face to face with the mob I'd surely end up losing myself and feeding. Then mom would win, and I'd be at her side corrupting the world with her. Exactly as she wanted.

Then. I felt her. A young girl, no older than nineteen or twenty. She was terrified, and climbing the fence in the backyard, desperate for some sort of refuge from the horde of Mom's depraved slaves enjoying themselves all over the neighborhood.

My head snapped to the back door and my mouth filled with saliva as her panicked breathing drew closer, I felt her soul call out to me and almost cried out in relief as the sliding door to the backyard clanged against the lock.

Whimpering at the locked door, she slumped onto the ground and began to sob. I jumped up and dashed to the entrance, unlocking it and sliding it open.

She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

"Hurry up!" I hissed, taking special care to keep my voice down, they weren't going to take this one from me, "Get inside, now!"

Yelping with relief, she jumped up and rushed through the door. Running through the small kitchen and into the adjacent living room, she looked from side to side before collapsing onto the soft black couch and beginning to cry.

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!" She whimpered, wiping the tears from her eyes and looking up at me standing over the threshold, my eyes never once leaving her body.

"My- my name is Jazlyn... what's yours?" She asked unsteadily, her eyes nervously meeting my predatory gaze.

"Hi Jazlyn," I took a slow step towards her, drinking in the sight of her tight shapely form, "I'm James.... It's dangerous out there. You really shouldn't be by yourself...."

"What are you doing.... Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, beginning to tremble with fear as I stepped towards her. She glanced down and saw my cock standing at its full length, pitching a massive tent in my pants as I approached. The sight of it made her yelp and jump off the couch, backing into the wall behind her, she begged and pleaded for me to stop.

"Don't worry..." I said breathlessly, "I won't hurt you"

Sending a wave of energy towards her, her features darkened as her mind was clouded over with a haze of lust strong enough to push the fear and anxiety completely from her mind. Moaning softly, she ran a hand down her body from her right breasts to her now aching pussy, rubbing her clit through the thin layer of fabric seperating it from the open air.

Dashing towards her in the blink of an eye, I ripped off her clothing and turned her around, pushing her face against the wall as I shoved my needy cock inside of her. She came immediately, screaming in delight as a little piece of her soul was sucked into my body.

My danger of imminent starvation gone, I sighed in relief and looked down at the young girl's smooth skin. The arch of her back, the generous hips accentuating her large ass, the above average tits hanging down from her chest as she panted and gyrated her hips against my waist, massaging my cock with her pussy, begging me for more. The bright blonde hair... her open mouth moaning softly as she massaged her G Spot with my cock... her soul... her light... her spirit... calling out to me.

Oh fuuuuck... Just a little bit more. I need it. One more time, then I'll stop.

Slamming myself deep inside of her, I ravaged her body with my length and tickled her soul with my power, coaxing out another giant climax from her and taking in another sip of her spirit.

Fuck.... Can't.... Stop.... Oh my god it's so... amazing

Losing all semblance of control, I gave a primal growl and continued my onslaught, sending her into orgasm after orgasm, each one more violent than the last as I drained her of everything she had. I screamed at myself to stop, to leave the poor girl alone, but the monster inside of me had taken over, and it wouldn't be satisfied until I'd taken everything I could from the unfortunate soul who's only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Please... ugh! Fuck! Oh! Stop! This is... too much... what are- Oh god! What are you doing to me?" She begged and pleaded, her weak arms clawing at the wall, searching for anything she could latch her hands onto and get away from me, all the while her hips pressed themselves into my cock. Even while her mind was frantic, hysteric with self preservation, her body demanded more. I could not stop myself from giving it.

My skin broke out in goosebumps as she came again, giving me increasingly large amounts of her essence with each orgasm as she screamed and howled, alternating between desperate pleas for mercy and depraved demands for me to continue.

"No... stop... I'm... dying..." she whimpered, looking back at me with eyes full of tears, her legs shaking from exhaustion and orgasmic bliss.

I need to fucking STOP. I'm KILLING HER

Her pussy began contracting wildly around my length as I felt her approach her largest and final climax, the light of her soul blinked and sputtered in anticipation for its incoming doom, her eyes hooded over as her pathetic pleas were replaced by weak moans and whimpers of joy. Her tongue fell to the side, hanging from her open mouth as she began to drool onto the floor. I felt myself reaching my own point of no return at the sight of her, at the feeling of sick anticipation for the wonderful feast in which I was about to partake as I devoured the last of her soul and sealed her fate.

Oh fuck, this feels too fucking good

With a growl, I gripped her hips as hard as I could, and planted myself deep inside of her as she peaked for the last time, shooting my seed into her warm walls while she screamed with joy as the last of her spirit left her body. I moaned in twisted delight as I consumed everything she had left, and watched her thrashing limbs twitch and writh in pure unadulterated ecstasy before slowly fading out and falling limp.

Every hair on my body stood straight as she withered away beneath me. I sighed in satisfaction as I withdrew from her warmth and felt a delicious chill come over every inch of my body. I'd never drained a woman completely before, and it was... incredible. Every cell in my body was alight, alive and bursting with energy. My skin had grown radically sensitized, even the air dancing across my arms was enough to make my eyes hood over and my knees buckle.

In that moment, I understood my mother completely. Why she succumbed so easily to the dark influence of the book, why she'd done everything she'd done over the past year. What I had just experienced was the most satisfying and addictive sensation the world had to offer. Before that moment, I could scarcely imagine something which could feel so amazing. I knew from that moment on, such a temptation would always be there. Seductive. Inviting. Feeding would never be the same. I'd always want more. Just like her.

Fuck... what have I done?

It was at that moment that I smelled her... that sweet... delicious scent. That of my mother. Turning around towards the front door, I saw it fling open, ripped from its hinges by an invisible force. Standing there on the threshold was her, mom.

She wore a skin tight black dress which failed to cover her gargantuan curves, stopping just short of her massive ass cheeks. Her tits spilled haphazardly from the top of her garb, the edges of her nipples poking from the top. Covering her legs were a fine set of identically colored fishnets, accentuating her generous thighs delectably. Barefoot and wild eyed, she sauntered through the door.

"Why hello baby boy," she crooned, walking inside the house and shaking her hips exaggeratingly from side to side with each step, "You've finally done it! I've been... waiting for this moment..."

12