Motherly Lust, The Book of Evil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom..." I began, "It doesn't have to-"

"The moment you finally lost control..." she cut me off and continued, stepping closer and closer until we were a mere foot apart, "...and drained a little slut. It felt good didn't it? Amazing, even?"

Inhaling deeply, I breathed in her intoxicating scent, my body screaming with desire for her, craving her touch.

"This needs to stop... now," I said, puffing out my chest and holding my chin high, "Look at what you're doing to the world Mom. Is this really what you want?"

"I think...." She began walking in circles around me, stroking her chin in faux thoughtfulness and looking me up and down, "It's exactly what I want. You have no idea what I feel now James, the things I can experience, the things I can do..."

"This is wrong mom. On some level you must still know that..."

"Oh, I do! Believe me, I do! But that's just part of the fun baby boy!" She retorted, stopping her movements and pressing her body against my own, "Trust me James... you'll understand... all you have to do is give in..."

I groaned as I felt her press against me, the warmth of her body... her smell... My toes curled as she wrapped an arm around my back and rested her head on my chest.

"I need you James... I need an equal. Together, we can mold the world to our own desires. I just need you... and the book that's at the bottom of that brown duffel bag you have in the corner," she whispered lovingly, her hand slowly reaching down to rub my cock through my pants. It responded immediately to her familiar touch, and I almost threw myself at her feet in that exact moment.

"I'd prefer it if you gave it up willingly, but I will take it by force if you make me..." she finished, standing on her tiptoes and planting a wet sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Mom..." I groaned, "Please... don't make me kill you. Don't do this"

Pulling back, she sighed, "Son... do you really have to make this difficult? This only ends one way. You haven't tapped into your powers yet, not like I have. This isnot a fight you can win. I don't want to hurt you... just give in. I know you want to, deep down. You know it too. With the book... we can doanything. I feel it calling to me. I NEED it."

Nodding slowly, I turned as if to walk towards the bag before winding back and punching her in the jaw. She dodged lithely and danced behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and whispering into my ear, "Okay then... have it your way."

With a shove, she threw me into the wall, the force of her blow making me crash through it and leaving a human sized crater in the previously smooth white surface.

Looking up at her with my head spinning from the impact, I watched her slowly approach me with a sickly sweet look on her face. With a quick murmur beneath her breath, she outstretched her hand and contorted her fingers in a strange pattern, sending my head reeling with confusion as my surroundings grew distorted.

Suddenly, the room faded around me, and I found myself in a bright green field, surrounded by an endless plain of grass. For as far as the eye could see, there was nothing but green, no mountains, hills, flowers, trees, buildings. It was an endless expanse of flat plains, the sky a perfectly clear blue above my head. I was alone, until suddenly forms began to materialize in front of me.

A tall blonde woman with her legs covered in tattoos was the first. Next was a thick set brunette with the most inviting hourglass shape I'd ever seen. Then came a petite redhead with a very round bubble butt. Before I knew it, ten different women of various shapes and sizes had materialized around me, and last but not least came my mother with that blasted book in hand.

"James..." she stepped forward until she stood directly above me from my vantage point lying on the ground, "I'm sorry sweetie... you'll understand everything soon. I promise."

Suddenly she stepped aside, and the blonde woman with the tattooed legs had taken her place. Pulling down my pants, she straddled me. My energy completely gone, I was helpless to do anything but moan as I felt her warmth encasing my cock. As she rode me to her climax, she threw her head back and screamed in delight as my body absorbed her soul. It felt like a punch in the gut as I realized the obvious, this was one of mom's infected. As I took in the girls essence, I began to struggle to remember why I was fighting my mother in the first place, this felt good enough. Why bother trying to stop her?

The redhead was next, her petite frame proved deceptive as she impaled herself on my cock, taking my entire length inside of her before beginning to rock her hips back and forth, howling at the sky as I drained her.

"Baby boy..." Mom was suddenly kneeling on the ground behind me, her hands running up and down my bare chest as the red headed girl's body grew limp and fell to the side, "How are you feeling?"

"Ughhh... ahhhh... mmnmmnmmghh... stop this... please," I managed to murmur before she lowered her head and planted a kiss on my lips. As her tongue entered my mouth, I came, shooting a forceful load directly over our heads and onto the grass behind us.

"Yeah..." she said with a smirk, "You're getting there... maybe one or two more."

Snapping her fingers, she beckoned to the thickset brunette who eagerly rushed towards me and jumped onto my throbbing cock. She rode me much more aggressively than the other two, and took quite a bit longer to orgasm than they had. By the end of it, I was startled to find my hands on her lower back, rocking up and down in time with her wild thrusts as we came together.

My back arched and my toes curled as I drained her soul, I felt that old familiar heat in my eyes, knowing that if I were to look at them they'd be jet black. I turned my head back and gazed longingly at Mom, who approached me with a smile.

"James? Are you ready for me now?" She crooned, running her hand down my chest and towards my cock.

"Fuck. You." I spat out, before gasping as her hand made contact with my shaft.

"You can go now girls!" She shouted over her shoulder as she positioned herself over my cock. Within the blink of an eye they faded away, likely back to the real world to find and corrupt more poor souls in my mothers name, I knew.

"Mom... don't do this..."

"Son..." she started as she guided the head of my cock towards her entrance, moaning as it brushed up against her wet lips, "Stop me if you really want to. I won't fight you this time."

With that, she dropped her weight onto me, wholely engulfing my length inside of her. As I bottomed out, I felt the dark tendrils creeping towards my soul. Like tendrils of smoke from a house fire polluting the air, it slowly seeped inside of me, latching onto whatever it could and leaving its own kind of soot on every morsel of my being. It felt delightful, and I gritted my teeth as I fought her influence with everything I had, throwing up a mental defense before she could reach my core.

I reached up to push her off, only to find myself fondling her tits as she rode me.

I pressed my hands to the ground and braced myself to stand and shove her away, but instead began matching her every bounce with a thrust of my own.

I outstretched my arm and grabbed a fistful of her hair, intent on snapping her neck back and ending her life, but only managed to pull her closer and begin a passionate kiss.

With each and every thrust, bounce, stroke, I inched closer and closer to a special kind of oblivion, the same one she dove headfirst into over a year ago. The same one that led to her committing the most evil of acts for her own gratification. I fought and fought and fought. My spirit kicked and screamed at my body, desperate to rid myself and the world of mom's influence, but the most I'd managed to accomplish was flipping her onto her back. Which would have been a good start had I decided to crush her skull once on top of her. But instead I began fucking her in missionary.

Hours passed on that bright green field. Hours of furious fucking as I desperately tried to reach a climax, having given up the fight long ago. But my peak never came, it was infuriating.

"Son... my baby boy..." Mom mewled, cupping my cheek and grinding against me, "Do you want to cum for Mommy?"

Delirious with desire, I nodded.

"Then give in..." she whispered, and I felt her power reaching out to me, brushing up against my mind and spirit, bouncing off my mental defenses and stroking my soul, coaxing me to open up to her.

"James... cum for Mommy."

With one final thrust into my Mommy's pussy, I doomed the world and opened myself up to her influence. My eyes widening as I felt her presence envelope me, my every limb locked up as her dark influence covered every inch of my spirit, twisting and corrupting me just as she'd allowed the book to do her. Erupting into the most powerful climax of my life, I pumped my load deep inside of her as we came together, both physically and spiritually.

As my peak finally subsided, I collapsed on top of her before rolling onto my back. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw the scenery around us for what it really was. Gone was the green open field and bright blue sky. In its place was a desolate hellscape of red and black. Dark clouds covered the bleak sky, and I heard the mutterings of a thousand low voices as I watched Mom beckon towards the book with a flick of her wrist. It floated towards her and slowly opened up, and inside of it I saw the entire world in our fingertips.

Mom had changed too, or perhaps it's just that I was finally able to truly see her for the first time. For connected to her shoulder blades were two large red wings, and at her tailbone was a long barbed appendage which wrapped itself around my leg affectionately as I stood up and took my place by her side.

Turning to face me, she gave me a quick kiss. My cock jumped happily at her touch, pleased to finally be back where it belonged. Where we both belonged, together. Reaching down between my legs, she gave my cock a few strokes. It was all it took for me to reach a mind numbingly powerful climax, and as I did I felt a wonderful pressure develop beneath the skin of my upper back as I sprouted wings of my own. A barbed tail grew and wrapped itself affectionately around Mom's leg just as hers did to mine.

"So..." She smirked, cupping my balls in the palm of her hand, "How do you feel?"

"I feel... fucking amazing."

"That's my baby boy. Now, let's go find that little wife of yours. I saved her just for you."

"How thoughtful of you," I said with a cruel laugh.

"Of course I did, I knew you'd come around eventually. So... shall we?" She latched one hand onto my own and drew the book into the other.

"Fuck yes we shall, but first..." I trailed off, frowning at her.

"What is it son?"

"What was that voice coming from the book? Who was it?"

Her shrill laugh filled the air as she wrapped her arm around my lower back and pulled me close,

"Well son... who do you think it was?" She whispered with a devious smile.

THE END.

12