Mothers and Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'Do you agree Luke?'

" 'Yes.'

" 'Okay. Let's go a step further. Luke, I want you to walk over to Julia and let her stroke you to a climax. Make sure you spray your cum all over her face. That's unless you object, Lisa. I know Julia won't.'

" 'Oh god no,' I said. "I've had fantasies about him cumming on one of my friends' faces for years. Maybe I can cum in time with him.' Later Luke would insist on knowing who my fantasy was about.

" 'No no,' the Rev said. 'I have other plans for you.' I shivered with a little sexual excitement as I wondered what those plans might be?

"Luke stood before Julia, his erect cock sticking straight out from his torso. She sat up as she reached out and grabbed his tool and began rubbing the tip against, first one and then the other of her engorged nipples. 'Ummmm, that feels so good,' she said. Then she leaned farther forward and engulfed his dick in her mouth. Luke groaned and threw his head back. I thought he might cum right then, but he somehow maintained control. I was amazed to see how deep Julia was taking his big cock. She was obviously deep throating him, her nose burying itself in his pubic hair on each stroke. After she apparently felt Luke had all the blow job he could take, she pulled her mouth away and began to stroke his shinning dick, using both hands in a twisting motion.

" 'Was that good Luke?' the Rev asked, 'Does Lisa suck you like that?'

" 'No,' he answered, barely able to responded as she stroked his dick. 'She sucks me once in a while, but not like that.'

"It had been too long since I had sucked Luke, I thought. That was why we were here.

" 'Don't worry. We will teach her. Then you won't need that woman you have in Salem. But then, maybe you can just bring Lisa to Salem and she can show . . . is it Sally? . . . how it's done. Maybe you can have a threesome with Lisa and Sally, and Sally can see just what a great woman Lisa is. Would you like that Luke?' He groaned as Julia continued to twist her hands on his dick. 'Maybe Lisa would like to eat Sally's pussy while you watch, make her cum, and then Lisa will fuck you while Sally watches how it's really done.'

"I had two fingers in my cunt now. I was so horny. 'Make him cum Julia. Make him cum,' I whispered.

"That was when the Rev spoke up, 'Take your fingers out of your pussy Lisa. Just watch and enjoy how decadent it is, seeing another woman get your husband off. You can play with your tits if you want, but I want to get you off myself after Luke and Julia are done. He needs to watch you with another man.'

"I moved my hands to my tits and sat, my wet fingers pulling and pinching on my nipples as I watched another woman make my husband cum. Luke groaned and then sprayed stream after stream of hot slippery white cum on Julia. We hadn't made love in months and he apparently hadn't masturbated in a long while, so his eruption was massive. When he finally finished and sank to the couch next to Julia there were streams of cum dripping from her face on to her tits, there were flecks in her hair, and even a shotthat had gone astray across her soft round belly.

"Luke lay gasping against the couch until the Rev said, 'Sit up Luke. Your wife just watched another woman get you off and she enjoyed it, didn't you Lisa?'

" 'Yes,' I said. I was drunk on eroticism and perhaps a bit more wine than I should have had.

" 'Now Luke, I want you to watch me get your wife off. Come over here Lisa and sit next to me. Luke you move over to the position on the couch where Lisa is sitting now, so you can see this. It's important that you see what I'm going to do to your wife and how much she is going to enjoy it.'

"I stood and walked to the other end of the couch and then sat next to the Rev, my hip tight against his. The feel of the naked flesh of our hips sliding past each other as I sat sent a flash to my sex. The Rev pulled me to the side to change my position. Now I was lying across his lap, my head on the padded arm of the couch and my back across his lap. I could feel his engorged cock lying alongside my waist. I put one foot on the back of the couch and the other on the floor so my legs were obscenely spread. Luke was sitting, his back against the other end of the couch, looking straight at my wantonly exposed pussy.

"The Rev began softly massaging my breasts, one with each hand. He had the softest, most sensitive fingers I've ever felt. Luke was silent, staring as another man fondled me. The Rev spent several minutes just massaging my big soft tits. Eventually he reached my engorged nipples, first rubbing his fingers over the top and then pinching them and pulling on them, softly at first, and then painfully. Oh god, it felt so good. Yes there was some mild pain, but it was so hot. Each time he pulled, pinched, or twisted a nipple it sent an erotic shot straight to my groin.

"I was watching Luke the whole time. He was totally focused on me. His cock had recovered and he was slowly stroking it as he watched the Rev molest me. Julia was still on the other couch, her legs spread as she watched us, but none of us were paying attention to her masturbation. Luke and I were staring at each other and the Rev was focused on me.

"When he began pinching and pulling on my nipples I began to whimper. I wasn't close to coming yet but I . . . well, I wasn't sure. I was just lost in the eroticism of what he was doing to my tits.

"Then I felt him slide a hand down across my belly, so softly and so slowly, but there was no doubt where he was going next. Soon the fingers of that hand were brushing my pubic hair aside and beginning to softly stroke my pussy lips. I licked my lips as I felt him come in contact with my sex and I saw Luke's cock flex on it's own. I knew I was dripping wet, so there was no need for him to take his time, but he did, slowly and softly working a finger and then two between my swollen outer lips and starting to stroke that oh so tender flesh behind them—long slow strokes from my perineum stopping just short, so tantalizingly short, of my clit.

"I gasped when he thrust one finger and then two into my cunt. 'Oh fuck!' That was what I had been wanting for the last 15 minutes, ever since I had lain back over his lap. Something in my cunt. Oh I so needed that. He began to finger fuck me, not hard, just a slow regular pace. I could see that Luke was stroking his cock at a matching pace.

"Suddenly there was another hand in play. Those so soft sensitive finger tips of the other hand had left my tits on their own and were just lightly grazing my engorged clit. Each time he touched it, no matter how lightly, it sent a bolt of lightningthrough me. Luke had finger fucked me ever since our first date and there had been other men before him, but no one ever showed such sensitivity, such skill.

"I was crying and whining continuously now. I wanted release. I wanted to cum. Then his fingers hit that ultra-sensitive spot on the front wall of my cunt. I screamed and felt a minor climax. But he quickly backed away. I could tell that I still was going to get more, a much stronger climax that I could feel building. I started humping my hips up trying to get him to fuck me harder and he responded by increasing his pace and adding a third finger. I wasn't full like I would have been had it been Luke's cock, but it felt so fucking good. The big one was still building, building

toward the release I so wanted.

"My eyes had been closed until I heard Luke gasp. When I opened them I saw that Julia had moved. She was on her knees next to Luke and she was sucking his cock again. Like me, Luke was flexing his hips, driving his cock into Julia's mouth, but he was focused on me, watching the Rev hold me on the brink of release. I was stunned that he could enjoy Julia's blow job and still be focused on me.

" 'Are you ready Lisa?' the Rev asked, the first words he had spoken since I sat next to him.

" 'Oh god yes. Make me cum. Make me cum now, right here, in front of my husband.'

"The Rev ceased the finger fucking, leaving all three fingers in me while he pressed hard on my G-spot. At the same time his other hand was rubbing my clit fast and hard. I pulled my hands up and began rubbing my nipples trying to match the pace the Rev was using on my clit. And then I fell off the cliff I had been watching approach. An orgasm ripped through my body, once, twice, I don't know how many more times, and I felt myself squirt liquid past the Rev's fingers, another squirt with each wave of the climax. I had never done that before.

"I had lost track of Luke at the end. When I eventually came back to the world, I picked my head up and looked at him with a smile. Julia's head was just above his cock, and cum was dripping from her face down onto her tits. 'She made you cum, again' I said to him.

" 'No, you made me cum,' he said, smiling in return.

"That was the end of our first lesson. The Rev gave us exercises to do over the upcoming week, and we scheduled another visit for the following week.

"Wow," said Melissa. "That's the most erotic thing I've ever heard."

"Yeah. It was quite an experience."

"And that's how you became swingers?" Melissa asked.

"Oh no. There was lots more. We had at least five or six more lessons with the Rev and Julia and some of their friends, but it got Luke and I started and what it really did was get Luke and I to talking about our life. That evening is what led to Luke facing up to the fact he was sick of politics and wanted out and our deciding to turn the operation of the ranches over to Sam, and a lot of other things that have given us our life back."

Lisa looked at her watch. "We still have time for another beer," she said, "Want one?"

"Sure," said Melissa as she hopped to her feet and walked over to the remains of the six pack in the pond.

The two women opened the beers and sat in silence enjoying the sun on their naked bodies and the cold beer.

"This beer is good Mom, but there's a confession I have to make. I wish you had brought something else besides the beer."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"Ahhh . . . I don't quite know how to say this to my mother, but . . . well that story made me so horny. It's a shame you didn't bring your vibrator along."

"Melissa!" Lisa said. And then she laughed. "You are my daughter, aren't you?"

"So you're telling me you're horny too?"

"Well yes that's for sure. And, if you go look in the saddlebag over there you will find two nice shinny clean vibrators."

"Oooh. Do we have time?"

Lisa laughed. "I don't know about you daughter of mine, but it won't take me long to get off."

And so they did, mother and daughter lying naked, side by side in the grass, their knees bent and legs spread lewdly, masturbating themselves with the vibrators. It didn't take long. As Melissa came her mind was filled with an image of her father's engorged cock she had seen when she was under the table the night before.

They finished the remaining two beers, dressed, retrieved the horses and headed back to the ranch. After all, as Lisa pointed out, they had to fix dinner for the men. "Luke's made a lot of changes, but he hasn't learned to cook, at least not anything I want to eat regularly."

Melissa laughed. "Jamie is clueless about cooking, but we are just roommates. Maybe I can teach him."

As they rode down the ridge line, Lisa told Melissa more about her and Luke's training sessions with the Rev.


12