Mothers and Daughters Ch. 06

Story Info
Enjoying the Basque chef's big cock.
8.1k words
4.61
9.8k
13
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

This is the sixth chapter in a series of postings about a young woman, Melissa, who returns from college with her new boyfriend, Jamie, for a visit to her home, a ranch in a remote corner of Southeastern Oregon, and discovers that her parents, Lisa and Luke, have drastically changed their sex lives. It will work better if you have read the prior Chapters.

It was well after 10 when Lisa came walking up the hill to the house, feeling a bit stiff, and her hair a mess. She felt a real need for a morning shower and coffee. She blinked, her vision hampered by sleep in her eyes and the bright sun of the high desert. There was a woman sitting on her porch.

She blinked again. "Oh it's you Gina."

Gina, her daughter-in-law, was reclining naked on the porch, a cup of coffee beside her, enjoying the morning sun. Gina was short, maybe five-two, and voluptuous, with broad hips, large, soft, pendulous breasts, and a softly rounded belly which, when she turned the right way, betrayed the C-Section scar created to deliver her twin sons several years earlier. The extra weight, belied the naturally inherited strength in her limbs and core. She looked soft, but beneath it she was a strong woman. Gina had been very sensitive about the scar and the weight she had added through the pregnancy, but, with the help of the Reverend Christensen, had come to terms with her body as it was, and learned to revel in the lust that was inherent in her nature. Gina loved her children, loved her husband, Sam, and loved life in general including, especially, sex. Her dark eyes flashed when she was excited. Her long hair was a shiny black, and her skin olive, betraying her Basque heritage. At the moment she was reclining naked in a chair on her in-laws' porch in the high desert of Southeast, Oregon, something she couldn't do on a similar morning at her home in Boise, at least not on her front porch.

Gina picked her head up and looked at the naked woman walking towards her. "Well good morning, Mom." She liked to call her mother-in-law Mom, especially when they were making love. "I was wondering when you two were going to get up. Where is your new boy-toy."

Lisa smiled, thinking, Gina is incorrigible. "He's not mine. He belongs to Melissa. I just borrowed him. And he's still asleep. We were trying out his 'Shag Wagon' last night." She gestured to the aging VW Microbus where she and Jamie had spent the night. "I think I may have worn him out."

"Hmmm," Gina said. "It looks like he may have worn you out. From what Melissa told me before they rode off this morning, it takes a lot to wear him out."

Lisa laughed and stretched. "Well I gave it my best shot last night and I'll be fine. I just need a shower and some coffee. Where are the others?"

"They have already headed off to the diversion structure Luke and Sam are so interested in. Melissa went along for the ride. They've been gone for half an hour. Luke and Melissa had the horses saddled up and ready to go when we arrived."

"You got here early. Did you leave Boise in the middle of the night?"

"No, no. We left home yesterday afternoon and spent the night with our friends, the Etchebarrias, at their place over towards Jordan Valley."

Lisa smiled and asked, "And how was that?" She knew that Sam and Gina's circle of friends in their open marriage included the Etchebarrias. "And isn't he your cousin?" she asked goading Gina a bit.

"Third cousin," Gina reminded her. "Now get your shower and coffee and I'll tell you about it. It was fun."

Lisa returned in fifteen minutes or so with a coffee mug and a carafe with enough coffee for herself and a refill for Gina. She placed her coffee by one of the swing chairs and Gina moved to the other, the table and coffees between them. Lisa's hair was wet and filled with wild curls, but she otherwise looked greatly refreshed. Still naked, she did a little pirouette before Gina and said, "I didn't want you to feel a need to dress."

Gina smiled. "You know I wouldn't have."

Lisa laughed. "I don't know why you and Sam even bring clothes up here. You never wear them."

"We wear clothes so we aren't naked if we get pulled over by a cop on the way up here. Sam drives that fancy pickup of his like he thought he was at Daytona."

"Now I'm going to have to explain to Jamie why everyone is nude at dinner tonight," said Lisa, ignoring Gina's criticism of Sam's driving habits. She remembered the cars he had wrecked in high school.

"Oh, somehow, I don't think you are going to have to explain anything about our dress code to Jamie. From what Melissa tells me he is fitting right in here."

Lisa smiled lewdly, "He sure fit in well with me last night."

"Lisa, you are so bad." She paused for a moment. "How many times?"

"Gina, you know I don't keep score."

They both laughed and then sat in silence for a while looking out at the view across the pasture. After a while, Lisa spoke up. "Gina, we're one horse short. Why did they take a fourth horse?"

"For Iturri," she responded. "He got fired by the chef he works for and he is going to help build the new diversion structure. He's my cousin you know," Gina said.

"All of you Bascos are cousins," Lisa responded. "But . . ." she paused in thought. "I think I may have met him. Does he know the Rev?"

"Sure, he even helps the Rev with his marriage counseling."

"Oh," said Lisa as she remembered the night Iturri had been a part of her first ever gang bang. There was a long pause while the women thought about Iturri and his special talent. When Lisa spoke up, she said, "He's the one with the really fat dick. Short and fat."

Gina laughed. "You got that right. I thought he was going to tear me in half last night at the Etchebarrias. Actually, short and fat describes him generally, not just his dick. And hairy. He really is a young Danny DeVito."

"Yeah," Lisa said sounding a little dreamy. "That's all true, but mostly I remember his dick. Mmmmm."

"It was a pleasant surprise to find him at Etchebarria's last night."

"Don't tell me," Lisa said dryly, "They're cousins?"

"Just like you said, Lisa, we're all cousins."

"So what was he doing there? I mean besides screwing Joan."

"He got fired because he was screwing the owner's wife at the restaurant he worked at. The Etchebarrias hired him to work as a wrangler, but he's terrible at it. Actually fell out of the saddle the other day."

"Tsk, tsk." Lisa paused, still thinking about Iturri's big cock. "So tell me about last night. How did that work. The Etchebarrias have about six kids running around don't they."

Gina laughed, "Yeah. They're good Catholics. It makes things complicated, but it worked out. Let me tell you about it:

"We sat around watching an old movie on their video until the kids were asleep, at least in theory. We had chewed up some of those THC gummies just after dinner, so we were feeling pretty loose. When Joan went to put the kids to bed I was sitting on the couch next to John, and Sam was sitting opposite me in a big arm chair. By the time she got back John had his hands up under my sweat shirt and my bra released. He was fondling my nipples. We really shouldn't have been, but you know what dope does to me. No inhibitions."

Lisa laughed and interrupted. "You have no inhibitions with or without the dope, Gina."

Gina stuck her tongue out at Lisa, in a grudging admission.

"When Joan returned she stood watching us for a moment. John didn't attempt to hide what he was doing and that horn dog husband of mine was sitting in their big soft arm chair stroking an erection that he had released from his jeans while he watched John molesting me. Joan reached around behind her back and released her bra and then snaked it out from under the sweater she was wearing. 'We have to keep our clothes on until I'm sure they are all asleep,' she said. Then she walked over to Sam and dropped into his lap, a knee on either side of his legs and her big tits in his face. Sam pushed the sweater up and begin sucking on one of Joan's big nipples and then the other. As we watched John whispered to me, 'If my wife is going to go topless, you should too.' He pushed my sweat shirt up and my big breasts just fell into his hands. Now all four of us were having a great time sucking tits."

"Yeah," Lisa commented. "Breast feeding six kids has given her quite a set of jugs. But is that all you did, a little titty play?"

"Oh no. It went a lot further. You have to remember we were all more than a little stoned, so Joan's warning quickly faded. It wasn't long before Joan and I were both topless. I had just dropped to my knees and begun extracting John's cock for a little serious cock sucking, when we heard one of the children fussing. We all froze. Joan hopped up, saying she'd take care of it as she pulled her sweater back over her head. I think she had it on backwards. I crawled back up into John's lap and kind of wrapped my sweat shirt around myself. Pretty pathetic really, but I had confidence Joan would handle things. Sam was busily trying to stuff his erect cock back in his trousers. He accomplished that, but didn't extract his hand. It kept stroking his cock as he watched John continuing to play with my semi-covered tits and I snaked my hand into John's pants to play with his prick. Sam likes to watch.

"Joan returned in a few minutes, wearing a robe and carrying a second one. 'Is he okay?' someone asked.

" 'Oh yes, just a nightmare. He'll sleep now', Joan responded.

"She tossed the other robe to me, saying, 'Those jeans are going to get in your way.' Then she turned and walked towards my husband, letting her robe fall open as she walked. Sam smiled as he saw she was naked beneath the robe.

"Joan dropped to her knees in my husband's lap again with the robe hanging open. I assume Sam's cock was out of his pants again but I couldn't see, besides I had shed all of my clothes in favor of the robe and was now on my knees sucking John's cock. He has a great cock for sucking. It stands up nice and tall and fits my mouth and throat like it was just made for me. He likes to talk while he's getting a blow job, 'Oh fuck, babe. That's so good. Yeah that's it. Suck that cock. Make me squirt my hot cum down your throat. Oh, god Gina you're such a fine cocksucker.' I was really into it, rubbing the head of his cock against the inside of his cheeks and then caressing the underside of his prick with my tongue and stroking the part I couldn't get in my mouth with my hands. Fuck, I was having fun. But I got a little carried away with my cock sucking, and John suddenly groaned and filled my mouth with his hot, salty cum. He would be done for a while.

"John and I sat side by side watching our spouses. Joan had shed her robe and was sitting naked on Sam's lap, facing him. He had slid forward and we could see his cock pistoning in and out of her. It shined with the juices of her cunt. She was sitting up tall and dragging her big tits back and forth across his face. He had a hand firmly grasping each of her two broad butt cheeks and he was using his legs and back to drive his cock with each thrust. They were really getting into it. I love watching my husband fuck someone else's wife. Joan was groaning and crying, babbling on about how good Sam's cock felt and how she loved it when he filled her like this. None of that seemed to be bothering John. He was simply laying against me, his head resting on one of my breasts. I had my legs spread. I still had the robe on but it was concealing nothing. I was slowly masturbating as I watched my husband energetically fucking Joan. Joan was cursing in Basque. It always amazes me how many dirty, truly filthy, words there are in the Basque language.

"That was when Iturri walked into the room. He said something in Basque that made us all laugh. It amounted to, 'Why wasn't I included. What am I chopped squid entrails.'

"I beckoned to Iturri. 'I'll take care of you,' I said. I stood and pushed the sides of my open robe back so nothing was hidden, letting him stare at what I had to offer. As soon as he took the two steps across the room it took to reach me, I began to undress him. He was already hard. His short prick barely stuck out beyond the thick hair that covered his midsection, but I had fucked him at a couple of the Rev's parties, so I knew. I knew what he had that his appearances belied. While I was undressing Iturri and stroking his fat cock, I heard Joan and Sam reach a mutual climax, but I was no longer interested in what my husband and Joan were up to. I had this big fat cock in my hand and a very wet pussy that wanted it, wanted it so bad. Oh god Lisa, I was so horny.

"Once Iturri was naked I dropped my robe, so I was naked too and then dropped to my knees with my broad ass facing him. I was leaning forward, my face resting on my hands and my ass in the air like a dog in heat. That position feels so nasty, especially when there is a guy behind me with a big hard dick that he is going to fuck me with while there are others watching."

Lisa murmured, "Yes," engrossed by Gina's lewd story.

"I looked around the room and saw that everyone in the room was watching me and Iturri. I was wiggling my ass at him in an obscene way and he was jacking his cock.

" 'Go on Iturri. Fuck her.' Joan said.

"Iturri didn't need any further instructions. He dropped to his knees behind me and grabbed my ass with both hands. My legs, even as short as I am, were too tall for him. He slapped my ass a couple of times and said something in Basque (roughly translated as 'spread them') and he pushed my knees to the side to get me to the level he wanted. 'Go on. Put it in me,' I said. I could feel his dick probing. There was no way. He slid it back and forth between my lips to get it wet and then returned to pushing. It started in, spreading me farther and farther. I had been with him before, but I had forgotten just how fat his cock was. When it popped past the muscle ring guarding my cunt it hurt, no shit really hurt, but once it was in, he just held it there letting me stretch to accommodate him. I began rotating my ass so his cock was rubbing the inside of my cunt, what there was of it that he reached. He took this as a signal to begin seriously fucking me. He slapped my ass hard, twice, and then begin pumping. I groaned and then just whimpered as he fucked me. I was so fucking full. None of the other men I fuck regularly, not John, not Sam, not Luke, not even the Rev, can fill me up like Iturri does."

"He's really something isn't he?" Lisa interrupted. "I would hate to be married to him and have to do him all the time, but once in a while he's a treat, in a brutal sort of way. How long did you last?"

" 'I really got into it. He just kept pounding me, and I came three times. Each time I cried for him to stop but he just hung on to my ass and kept fucking me. Then, just when I could feel a fourth climax creeping up on me, he suddenly pulled out and sprayed his hot cum on my back. It was gallons."

"Wow. As I recall, Iturri does come in big volumes, doesn't he?" Lisa said.

Gina chuckled. "I'm sure it's just coincidence, but the translation of the Basque name Iturri is 'fountain.' He certainly is a fountain when he comes."

Lisa laughed. "That's funny. Did you tease him about it?"

"By the time he was done fucking me, I was too tired to tease him. I just needed a towel to clean up."

"That sounds like you had quite an evening," Lisa said.

"There was more," Gina responded.

"John had recovered by that time so he fucked his wife until she came and then he fucked me while Sam sat there watching and stroking his cock. John has a lot of staying power once he recovers from his first climax, so we went at it for quite a while. Iturri was sitting in the arm chair, slowly stroking his cock. Joan and Sam were on the couch. She was too worn out from what Sam had done to her for another round, but she was happy to slowly stroke Sam's recovered cock while they watched her husband and I go at it. John and I fucked in just about every position we could remember, putting on a show for Iturri, Joan, and my husband. Eventually I found myself on my knees before the three men. They all came at more or less the same time and I wound up with my face and tits covered with their cum. That pretty much wore the men out, but Joan had recovered, so she and I did each other while those three limp dicks just watched. It must have been two or three in the morning before we actually got to sleep."

Lisa smiled seductively. "Who gets Iturri tonight?"

The question went unanswered as both women saw Jamie walking up the hill wearing a pair of old sweat pants cut off into shorts. "Oh, look at him," Gina said. "He's gorgeous. I'm surprised you can walk this morning Lisa."

Jaime walked up to the porch looking mostly at Gina. "Good morning Mom," he said to Lisa. "I can see I'm overdressed."

"That's okay. We can cure that," Gina said.

Jamie turned his attention to Gina, staring blatantly at her big tits.

"This is my daughter-in-law, Gina," Lisa said. "She calls me Mom, too, but usually only when we are fucking."

Jamie climbed the porch steps and stopped before Gina, sticking his hand out to shake. Ignoring his hand, Gina sat up and placed her hands on his hard pecs and slowly dragged her fingers down over his firm abs until she reached the top of the old sweat pants. Gina could see that just dragging her hands over his chest was causing a tent to begin rising in the sweats. She hooked her fingers in both sides and dragged them down over his hips, letting them fall to the floor. His cock, half engorged was hanging down one leg. "Oh my, yes," Gina said as she reached out and grabbed Jamie's rapidly swelling member. She was massaging it with both hands using a twisting motion that rapidly brought Jamie to a full erection. Gina pulled it down and rubbed the tip against each of her now swollen nipples. Jamie had a hand under each of Gina's big tits holding them up to facilitate her titty play.

Lisa was just leaning back in her chair watching as her sister-in-law assaulted her daughter's boyfriend. After a minute or two of watching she spoke. "Gina, you know the two of you should really walk down and check out the Shag Wagon. That is if Jamie's up to it."

Gina turned her head and looked at Lisa with a gleam in her eye and both hands wrapped around Jamie's fully engorged prick. "Feels like he's up to it to me." She leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth massaging the underside with her tongue as she pulled him as far in as she could take him without gagging.

Jamie leaned back and gasped, "I'm up for it. Let's go."

Lisa leaned back in her chair, smiling as she watched the pair walk naked, but for their brightly colored crocs, down the shallow hill to where the VW was parked. As they walked Gina was stroking the back of Jamie's neck and running her fingers through his long hair. Jamie had a hand planted in the middle of her broad ass, massaging one cheek and then the other. As she finished her coffee Lisa said to herself, "Gina's going to enjoy the next couple of hours. That kid is a rock star. My daughter can pick them." Then she got up and went inside to clean up the mess in the kitchen that had been left from the night before. Nothing like a little naked house work, she thought.

The kitchen clean-up turned out to be unneeded. Lisa would learn later that Iturri had committed to cook a Basque dinner for the family that night. There were two large coolers of food he had brought with him sitting in a corner of the kitchen, plus a tool box she would later learn contained Iturri's knives (chefs always bring their own knives to any cooking assignment). Before he would let the group leave for the diversion site, Iturri had insisted on cleaning up the kitchen and had recruited, Sam, Melissa, and even Luke to help. Iturri hated a messy kitchen. Lisa looked about the shining kitchen, shrugged her shoulders, and walked off to her bedroom for a nap. Perhaps, Jamie had worn her out a bit more than she had admitted to Gina. Besides, Luke would be home soon and if Iturri was going to do the cooking she wanted a little afternoon delight with Luke. Gina's story about her evening at the Etchebarrias had rekindled her libido.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers