Mothers and Daughters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she said that, he knew she was ready, and he began flexing his core, driving the big cock in and out of her. It didn't last long. Within just a couple of minutes of fucking Melissa came, screaming in ecstasy.

She fell forward on his shoulders crying about how good it had been. Iturri let her lay there until her breathing began to recover. He would have liked to keep fucking her as he wasn't close to cumming, "Cooking comes before cumming," he told himself. "She will want more later." Then he lifted her off him, his big prick making a popping noise as it released from her clutching cunt.

"Oh no. Don't go. Don't," she said. "I want more."

"No, no," he said softly. "We must cook now. We need to prep the vegetables for the stew and get it going. Once the stew is in the pot and cooking there will be time for more. I want to see the Shag Wagon."

And they did, but it still was not long enough to satisfy Melissa. Even when she came twice more in the Shag Wagon and Iturri shot a load of his creamy cum all over her chest, she wanted more, but he insisted they return to the kitchen. Cooking came first with him.

Luke was looking out an upstairs window when he saw Iturri and Melissa walking down to the Shag Wagon for their afternoon 'break.' "I think dinner may be late," he said to Lisa who was resting in the bed he had just arisen from. They had engaged in a little 'afternoon delight' after he and Sam had returned from their inspection of the diversion project.

"Why?" asked Lisa, picking her tousled head up off the pillow.

"Because I can see the cook and his assistant, Melissa, heading for the Shag Wagon."

"Oh yes, that will delay things," Lisa said with a laugh.

"Like mother like daughter," Luke said.

"Appears to be true," Lisa conceded. "Now come back to bed. We have plenty of time before dinner."

Dinner was a ribald affair. Everyone was naked. Gina had insisted on it. The only exceptions were Iturri and Melissa, who were serving. He still had all his cooking clothes on and she had her shorts on, but no more, as they delivered tray after tray of food to the table. Everyone, except Jamie and Melissa had tales to tell of prior dinners and parties here at the ranch, including the most extreme ones, which were orchestrated by the Rev.

The flan was a great success, but not in the way Iturri had planned it. As soon as Gina saw the flan she smeared a handful of the creamy dish on each of her tits and then offered everyone, men and women, an opportunity to lick it off. Lisa and Melissa quickly followed suit and then Gina smeared more on each dick she could get access to. The tasty treats were quickly cleaned up with little regard as to who was licking and sucking on whose body parts.

Running out of flan (the second pan was still in the kitchen), Gina suggested they all adjourn to the Shag Wagon. Jamie, Sam, and of course Iturri, took her up on it, leaving Luke, Melissa, and Lisa behind for kitchen duty.