Mothers and Daughters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the good part of fucking in the broom closet isn't the fucking but the idea that you are getting away with something no one would approve of, is that it?" As he spoke he pushed his hand up between Melissa's legs far enough so that he could feel her panties. Like her Mother she cooperatively spread her legs.

Lisa smiled seductively. "Absolutely."

"And are there other activities, besides fucking in a broom closet, that might be the end objective of a seduction?"

That was when Julia spoke up for the first time. "My goodness Rev, the list is limitless."

"Yes," the Rev observed in response. "Right you are my dear. Perhaps we should talk about some of the things besides simple oral or vaginal sex that have the same effect as the basics." From there he went around the table repeatedly asking each to name something that had the same electric excitement as simple fucking. The list was long and creative. By the time they had gone around the table a couple of times, both he and Julia had each managed to push a couple of fingers into their dinner partner's steaming cunt. They were very deliberately restraining themselves from doing anything that would push either woman into a climax. They just wanted them to feel really good about something going on 'below the table.'

"That's quite a list," the Rev said. "It's interesting though that none of you mentioned BDSM."

"You mean whips and chains; Marquis de Sade stuff?" Melissa said with a note of concern in her voice. "Is that really sex?"

Lisa laughed. "It certainly involves sex if the Rev or Julia are involved." Neither Julia nor the Rev said anything in response although both smiled, acknowledging Lisa's comment.

"But I thought BDSM always involved people inflicting pain on one another with whips and other things. That's not sex is it?" said Melissa.

"Well some people do get off on that kind of more extreme treatment, but . . . let's just say . . . that's generally not my style."

Lisa harrumphed in disagreement

"Actually the term BDSM is a blanket term that covers a wide range of relationships between people. Some aren't sexual at all, but many are. It is fair to say that society at large tends to disapprove of all of them, even though many individuals who will publicly express disapproval are closet practitioners on a personal level and even more fantasize about such activities even though they never bring themselves to actually participate. Which of course makes it one of those things a person is doing, knowing full well he or she doesn't want the world to know about it."

"Your getting technical dear," Julia intervened. "It spoils the whole thing."

The Rev smiled and said, "Fair point. I just wanted Melissa to understand that there are psychological aspects to sex that are very real. If she wants to know all the details about doms and subs, tops and bottoms, she may want to so some reading. Suffice it to say that some of the sex that goes on here involves individuals consenting to some form of physical or psychological abuse by another and finding that both parties enjoy their respective roles. It really is sex."

Julia rolled her eyes and said, "He really has trouble stopping once he gets going. But I have a better idea. We have a new set of photos on the walls downstairs that I don't think even Lisa has seen before. They record individuals obviously enjoying some of the dominant and submissive activities the Rev has been lecturing about. Let's adjourn to the play room. Somethings are better learned from experience than by listening to someone describe them."

"Right you are dear. Lisa why don't you take your daughter downstairs. Julia and I will fetch more wine and join you shortly."

Leading my daughter to depravity, Lisa thought. Oh well, that was the objective of this trip. It's better to learn this at 21 than in your forties like I did.

The Rev and Julia stood and walked through the swinging door to the kitchen. As Lisa stood she looked at her daughter. "You okay with this dear?"

Melissa smiled, still feeling the effect of the gummy she had shared with her Mother earlier. "It just keeps getting better and better. God, he has sexy fingers."

Lisa smiled. "I know. This isn't my first rodeo here darlin'. By the way, before we go downstairs, strip your panties off and leave them on your chair. The Rev likes souvenirs."

Melissa laughed, and quickly stripped her sodden thong off, leaving it on her chair as she and her Mother headed for the basement and more adventure.

The two of them clattered their way down the stairs on their impossibly tall heels. "These heels are not built for stairs," Melissa said as she clung to the railing on the steep, narrow stairs in the old house.

"You're so right about that, Lisa responded. "What they're built for is fucking, and they definitely worked. The Rev seriously noticed each of us."

Melissa said nothing in response but she felt a surge of warmth through her core as she thought about someone as sophisticated as the Rev finding her sexy.

The basement they entered was a large room, softly lit but far from dark. The floor was concrete, but there were thick rugs scattered about. There were two couches that faced each other and an oversized arm chair at one end. In one corner, behind the arm chair, there was a short wooden bar, with a large mirror behind it. No bar stools, but there was a brass foot rail along the base. In addition there was a huge flat screen TV on the wall opposite the arm chair. That would be great for porn, Melissa thought.

Melissa's attention was immediately drawn from the furnishings to a series of large black and white photos hanging on walls around the room. Each was at least as large as the flat screen and nicely illuminated by lighting above each photo. The content was obviously pornographic.

Before Melissa could focus closely on any of the photos, she heard her Mother gasp. "Oh shit! I didn't expect . . . I mean I didn't know . . ." She was at a loss for words as she realized that all of the pictures were of her, in various erotic poses. She remembered the night they had been taken, well sort of remembered, but she had never expected them to be displayed like this. She turned quickly to her daughter and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't really expect that the Rev would display these with you here. I . . ."

"Don't worry about it Mom. You look fucking hot. When were these taken?"

"About a year ago. Your Dad and I came to dinner with the Rev and a few of his friends and . . . well as I've told you, you never know where dinner with the Rev is going to lead . . . except that it will be naughty."

Melissa laughed. "Can I walk around and look at them?"

Lisa shook her head and clicked her tongue, finally responding, "Sure why not. I'm not here to hide anything from you. These will certainly widen your horizons. They did mine when they were taken."

Julia and the Rev took their time joining them, intentionally. They wanted mother and daughter to have time to explore Mom's kinky tastes. Lisa and Melissa spent half an hour walking around the room discussing each of the dozen or so large photos of Lisa that decorated the walls--what Lisa was doing and how it had felt. She told her daughter that the photos had not been posed, all taken casually by a photographer friend of the Rev's who had followed her around during a night of debauchery.

The first photo was a full length photo of Lisa taken from behind. She was naked but for a pair of fuck me heels and she was approaching a man leaning against a bar in one corner of the room. Lisa's posture had the look of a woman in a slinky walk towards the man. She was holding a man's shirt in one hand which was hanging from a finger down her back, covering less than a third of her naked ass. Melissa recognized the shirt as one belonging to her father. The man's face was covered by a black mask, but he was wearing the same silver tipped boots she had seen on the Rev. Also he was fully dressed in the Rev's typical clerical garb including the thin white ecclesiastical collar. He held one hand up beckoning Lisa towards him.

In the next photo, this one taken from the side, Lisa was leaning on the bar, her legs spread and cuffed to the brass rail at the base of the bar. She was leaning back a bit with her ass extended towards the viewer. Her big soft tits were hanging down, her nipples engorged in lust. Her hands were cuffed and her face turned towards the camera with a wicked smile. A man's hand could be seen stroking her ass which had a flush of color as though she had been spanked.

Another photo showed her in essentially the same position except this time her knees were bent a bit bringing her ass down to the right level for a man who was obviously fucking her, and now there were clamps that could be seen biting into each nipple connected by a gold chain. His head was above the figure, and his pants were in a pool around his feet, his black shirt open and tucked behind his back just enough so the camera could see a small bit of his cock, the remainder of which was buried in Lisa's cunt. The white collar was lying on the floor next to his pooled trousers. The silver tip of one boot could be seen extending beyond the pants. His hands were holding both sides of her hips.

"That looks like it hurt, Mom," Melissa said.

Lisa was staring, distracted by the photo as she remembered the evening. "What? . . . Oh," she responded. "Oh you mean the nipple clamps. Oh yeah. I s'pose a bit, but believe me darln' I was feeling really good when this picture was taken. The rest of what you see there didn't hurt, not at all. It felt really good."

"Did you know someone was taking pictures?"

"Oh yeah. Remember what the Rev said about submitting to things that might be viewed as humiliating. The pictures were a big part of it, but there were other things that went on as the evening progressed that I never thought I would permit."

"And you enjoyed this?"

"Oh my god yes. It was one of the hottest evenings I've ever had. Letting these people do these things to me, with me, that I had always believed to be totally wrong, while Luke watched and the guy with the camera recorded it all. That was so nasty. It was just delicious."

"Where was Dad?"

"He was just watching, sitting naked, over there on that couch, stroking his dick. Well he was participating in the last picture, but then we went home and he made love to me in the most gentle and loving way. That was the finishing touch to a great evening."

As they walked around the room there were photos of Lisa in a wide variety of compromising, lewdly compromising, positions--on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her back as she sucked a large black cock; sprawled on a couch blindfolded, with her legs and arms spread widely and roughly restrained by ropes tied to the corners of the couch; on her knees, her hands again cuffed, and her face between the thighs of another woman who was obviously enjoying cunnilingus being performed on her by Melissa; sitting astride a black man who was obviously fucking her while she sucked on the cock of another black man standing beside her and the woman from the other picture leaned in and fondled and sucked on her tits.

Each photo was a little lewder that the one before it, but it was the final photo that Melissa found to be the most extreme. Lisa was kneeling, sitting back on her haunches and there were four erect cocks pointed at her face, two black and two white. Her hands were again cuffed behind her back. The men had obviously just cum in copious quantities. It was in her hair and splashed across her face and tits. The photographer had captured the gleam of the dripping streaks of cum with precision. "Was one of those cock's Dad's?" Melissa asked.

"Yes."

"My god," Melissa said. "That is so fucking hot!"

"Then you're not offended by these," Lisa asked.

"Oh god no. Actually I am really turned on. But I have a question."

"Yes."

"Was there a lot of pain. I mean did these people hurt you."

"No, not really. I mean those nipple clips hurt a little, but in a really erotic way, and some of the other things were a bit uncomfortable, but that's all part of it. The Rev never gives people more than they can take. There is always a safe word you can use and he will stop."

"A safe word?"

"Yes, yours for tonight is 'Enough.' Just say that and they will stop. I already arranged that with Julia while we were eating dinner."

"Mom, this is a little scary. It's scary and exciting at the same time. But, what are they going to do to me."

"I don't know. But nervous and scary before is always a part of it. You're going to love it and you can always get them to stop if you aren't. Are you turned on?"

"Fuck yes."

"Good they should be down in a moment. Let's go sit on the couch and look like horny sluts."

"That's not hard in these outfits," Melissa said as she pulled her skirt to her waist and then sat on the couch, her legs lewdly spread so nothing was concealed.

A few minutes later the Rev and Julia came down the stairs, carrying a couple of additional bottles of wine and glasses, to find Lisa and Melissa sitting on the couch with their legs spread, skirts hiked up, and gleaming pussies exposed for all the world to see.

"Oh my," Julia said. "It looks like these ladies have started without us. That's very naughty. I think they need to be punished don't you Rev?"

"Oh yes," the Rev responded. "But first let's sit down and have a bit more wine. We can deal with these naughty ladies soon enough. Of course Melissa is a newbie so her punishment should be a little lighter than Lisa's. But Lisa knows better than to act like a brat."

Julia had changed her clothes since dinner. She was now wearing a black leather corset, and a pair of spike heeled shiny black leather boots that came to her knees. Her corset was totally indecent of course, stopping just above her sex and just before it reached her breasts. It held them up and pushed them out at the viewer, but did nothing to cover them.

The Rev poured and served wine for all three women and himself. When he sat down he looked across at Lisa and Melissa, both of whom had crossed their legs, and said, " It's too late for that now ladies. Spread your legs and show us what you've got to offer." The second sentence had a firmness to it that clearly conveyed the notion that it was a command.

Lisa and Melissa both returned to their original posture, but Lisa, who understood the game the Rev was playing, went a step further and slowly dragged a finger up her slit and then put it into her mouth and sucked it like a small cock.

The Rev just smiled at Lisa and shook his head. Without saying anything further about her overt challenge he looked at Melissa and said, "So tell me Melissa, what do you think of your slutty Mother now. Did you enjoy her pictures? Were they . . . stimulating?"

Melissa had watched what Lisa had done to challenge the Rev. She sucked on a finger as though thinking and then responded, "Very . . . very stimulating." Then, like her mother she dragged the finger through her glistening slit and sucked on it.

The Rev just smiled, refusing to raise to the bait. "We also have some video of that evening that we could share with you. I think you'd be amazed at the language your mother was using that evening, Melissa." He ignored a quiet gasp from Lisa, who didn't know there was video. "But I think you ladies seem quite adequately stimulated, so perhaps we should just proceed as soon as you finish your wine. We can save that video for another occasion."

Lisa quickly gulped the remainder of her glass down signaling that she was ready to proceed. Melissa followed suit, so both girls were sitting facing the Rev and Julia, their legs spread, their sex exposed and their fingers continuing to softly molest their pussies.

The Rev looked at Julia and said, "Dear, it appears they want to get started. Would you kindly restrain Lisa. She needs to witness her daughter's punishment, but I don't want her interfering. Melissa, for now I want you to come over here and sit on the edge of the couch next to me."

Within minutes Lisa bound to the couch by rough ropes, her arms and legs spread widely, her tits thrust out and her pussy exposed for all to see. She was naked, but for her nylons, garter belt, the cheap pearl string, and her 'come fuck me' heels. "Can you move Lisa?" the Rev asked.

She flexed her arms and legs testing the strength of her bindings. "No," she responded, with a smug look.

"Good." He stared at her for a moment. "Lisa my dear, you look positively indecent dressed . . . if can I call your nylons and heels dressed? Well, for lack of a better word, dressed like that and bound as you are. Yes, deliciously indecent." He licked his lips. "But we will get to your punishment later. Right now, I need to deal with your daughter."

Then he turned to Melissa who was sitting on the couch arm next to him. "Well how does your Mother look now, Melissa?" As he spoke he put his hand on her thigh and slid it up under her dress.

"Like a slut." Melissa responded.

"Well that's because she is," said Julia. "A dirty little slut who lives for cock and cum and to have her pussy eaten." Julia was apparently going to be the bad cop for the evening.

Lisa started to speak. "No Lisa," the Rev said. "All I want from you is silence." He reached in his pocket and pulled out Lisa's sodden panties which he had brought with him. Holding them out to his wife, he said, "Please use these to fashion a gag for our little tramp Lisa." He drew them past his nose and said, "They smell a little raunchy, but that shouldn't bother Lisa, not the Lisa we know." Julia used the thong a bit creatively, fashioning more of a mask that covered Lisa's mouth and nose with the soggy panties. It wouldn't totally keep her from talking, but it got the message across and was effectively humiliating.

The Rev turned to Melissa and said, "You know what you did was wrong and you have to be punished, don't you."

Playing the game Melissa looked down at her feet and said softly, "Yes."

"All right then Melissa. Get up and walk over there to the end of the couch and stand where we all can see you." Melissa did as instructed and stood looking subservient and a bit apprehensive. "Relax, Melissa," the Rev said. "We're not going to hurt you . . . except perhaps in a way you will enjoy. Now stand up straight and look us in the eye as you undress."

"Undress?" she responded.

"Yes of course. Your mother is naked, so why shouldn't you be. Now first I want you to slowly unbutton your blouse. There's no pain in that is there?"

Melissa begin to pull her sweater from the waist of her skirt, but the Rev just as quickly said, "Stop. You look like you're undressing for bed or a shower. I want you to do it slowly and show us you are enjoying exposing yourself. That is the point here, to be totally indecent, doing things your mother . . . he paused and smiled. Oh, I was going to say, 'things your mother wouldn't approve of,' but there aren't any, are there Lisa?"

Lisa remained wide eyed and silent.

"Just show us the dirty little slut you are, Melissa," added Julia.

"Oh. Yes sir," Melissa whispered, ignoring Julia's taunt. She slowly finished releasing the sweater from the skirt and then, just as slowly pulled it over her head and tossed it to the floor so she was standing before them, her breasts were bugling over the tops of her inadequate bra cups. Then she put her hands beneath her tits and held them out towards the Rev.

"That's better Melissa," he said. That's a lovely bra you have on, but I think . . . well, I think that you will just have to take it off, if you want us to see your tits. You do want to show us your tits, don't you Melissa?"

Melissa stood looking down and nodded in silent response.