Mothers and Daughters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"Good," Julia said. "I have plans for those tits, but I have to see what we have to work with." There was no subtlety in Julia's role this evening.

"And you Lisa?" The Rev asked looking towards Melissa's Mother. "Don't you think your daughter should show us her tits?"

Lisa responded with a nod, her face impassive, disguising her enjoyment of the lustful scene playing out before her.

Melissa was feeling a curious mixture of fear, excitement and lust at this point. She looked toward her Mother as she reached behind her back and began to release the bra.

"No, Melissa. Look at Julia and me, not your Mother. You are undressing for us." Julia was sitting on the couch next to the Rev. As she stroked the obvious lump beneath the Rev's trousers she was staring at Melissa, like a cat studying its prey.

Melissa returned her gaze to the Rev and held her bra cups against her breasts as she let the straps fall behind her and off her shoulders. She was staring directly at the Rev, with a bit of insolence in her look, or so the Rev thought, but he ignored it. She was a newbie after all . . . for now he thought.

Without being told Melissa let the bra fall to the floor and held her now naked breasts out towards the Rev and Julia. The Rev smiled and Julia sucked in a quiet gasp of air. Melissa really did have beautiful breasts.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," the Rev said, reaching down to adjust his trousers to make room for his rapidly enlarging dick. "Now the skirt, Melissa. Turn around and let us watch you release it.

She turned slowly, insolently pushing her ass out as she finished her turn.

"Yes, that's it, but don't let it drop yet," the Rev said.

Melissa was beginning to enjoy this game they were playing. She leaned forward, just enough to make her nice round ass stick out a bit further, and then she wiggled, letting the skirt slide down so it was threatening to slip all the way off her hips. It was enough so everyone could see the top of her butt crack. This is deliciously indecent, she thought.

"Melissa, I didn't tell you to do that did I?" the Rev said speaking harshly. "I think that is going to merit more punishment, don't you Julia?"

"Yes," she hissed.

Without moving her feet, Melissa twisted her body so she could look back at the Rev. Her tits were soft enough so they hung down. Melissa's motion was quick enough so that the boob on the side exposed to the Rev jiggled deliciously.

The Rev shook his head, amused by Melissa's wantonness, but unwilling to show it. "That's enough of that young lady. Turn around and let your skirt fall to the floor, now."

Melissa turned around so she was standing erect with her chest pushed out and her hands holding her tits out to the Rev again. Without her hands the brief skirt she had been wearing fell quickly to the floor, leaving her naked but for the kinky combination of garter belt thigh, high nylons, and fuck me heels. Her lust had completely overcome her fear and anxiety. This is fun, she thought.

"Now get on your knees next to me on the couch." Melissa did as requested walking with a slow, slinky, almost insolent walk, her hips thrust forward and her tits jiggling. Once in position on her knees next to the Rev she was shocked when he reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her forward so she was lying across his lap. She could feel the Rev's hard-on pressing against her lower belly.

"I am not an honorable man," the Rev said, rubbing his hard-on against Malissa's belly. "There are few things I like more than spanking a nubile young woman like you. That is why I asked you to confirm that you were 21 when we talked before dinner." Without pausing for a response he slapped one of her ass cheeks hard.

Melissa yelped in pain "Ow. That hurt."

"Quiet bitch," Julia said. "The more you complain the more you'll get." She pinched a nipple, causing Melissa more pain.

Lisa watched in silence knowing exactly what her daughter was going through. Been there, done that, she thought.

The Rev gave her four or five good smacks on each buttock. Melissa managed, mostly, to take her punishment in silence. Each time she failed Julia pinched a nipple. With her face buried in a cushion neither the Rev nor Julia could see her tears.

After the Rev stopped, he began to softly massage her now tender buttocks while Julia massaged her breasts. It was sexual, but painless.

The Rev was silent as he tenderly massaged her. Eventually he spoke up "Now what have you learned Melissa?"

"To do what you to tell me to."

"And what else?"

"Not to be a smart ass." The Rev and Julia smiled at each other. Melissa couldn't see them, but Lisa could. She smiled beneath her mask, remembering similar treatment she had received.

"Anything else?"

"To take my punishment in silence."

"Yes. Very nice," the Rev said. "Now we'll see if you can behave. Let's get you back on your feet. I have a chore I want your help with."

"Okay," Melissa said, rising to her knees and then to her feet. She knew better than to ask what the chore was to be. The Rev would tell her when he was ready.

The Rev and walked to the arm chair at the end of the two couches. He reclined in the chair, his legs stretched out before him. "Now what I want you to do Melissa, is to help me remove these boots. I like them but they are tight and difficult to take off without help." The polished black boots and their silver tips were gleaming brightly. Melissa walked up to the Rev, feeling naked and exposed. She started to kneel down before him. "No, no Melissa. That's not how we are going to do this. Stand up and straddle the right boot facing away from me. Then bend over and pick up the boot. You will want to bend your knees a bit so you can get proper leverage. Your position is critical to do this right." Melissa stood turned and followed the Rev's instructions. Her tits were hanging down and swinging erotically as she lined herself up over the Rev's right boot. Julia was watching from the couch. She licked her lips, knowing what was coming.

The Rev was looking right at Melissa's ass, still red from the spanking. He leaned forward, grabbed both butt cheeks and moved her into the position he wanted. Then he told her to lift the boot. "A little higher. Just a bit more." Melissa chirped as the silver capped toe of the boot grazed her clit. The Rev pulled his foot back a slight bit and the toe grazed her clit again. Then he dragged it slowly back towards himself, making the toe drag itself down her wet slippery slit. Melissa groaned.

"Did you like that Melissa?" He was pushing the tip of the boot against her hole. Not penetrating but still giving her an erotic ride.

"Yes," she said in a breathy voice.

"Do you want more?" When she didn't answer he wiggled the top causing it to slightly enter her cunt.

"Oh fuck," Melissa groaned.

"I think the little slut wants more, dear," said Julie. She was kneeling beside Melissa now massaging her drooping tits. "Here is how this is going to work dear," she said to Melissa. "Drag that ottoman over here and we will rest the Rev's leg on it. He can't hold it up for ever. Then you are going to masturbate your pussy and clit on the toe of his boot. He does want you to pull the boots off, but not until you have cum, once on each boot."

Melissa looked at her Mother who nodded her head in approval. After dragging the ottoman over and getting it properly positioned Melissa straddled a foot and began rubbing her slit and her clit on the tip of the Rev's boot. Fuck, this is so weird, she thought. But my god that boot tip feels good stroking my slit and when it flicks my clit, oh shit that's good. Melissa continued to masturbate on the boot tip, groaning and crying with delight. After about ten minutes she groaned and said, Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. She increased her pace and was whining and crying. "Oh fuck, Yes, yes, yes, oh shit. I'm so close, so fucking close I'm going to . . . Aiiiiiiiigh," she screamed as a climax tore through her body. As her body let go of the climax she collapsed forward, landing in a fetal position on the floor.

Then Julie made her get up and do it again on the other boot. Even the next day Melissa couldn't remember who actually took the Rev's boots off.

Once Melissa recovered from her second climax enough to rise to a sitting position, she saw that Julia was releasing her Mother. Were they done she wondered? That was far from the case.

"Melissa get up and sit on the couch where your Mother was, the Rev commanded. Julia will tie you down just as she was. You can watch us play with Lisa for a while."

Melissa looked at Lisa. Her eyes were bright with lust. She was more than ready for her turn.

When Melissa was fully tied down the Rev looked at her and said, "Melissa if you'll be a good girl and keep your mouth shut we won't do to you what we did to your Mother with her panties. I have yours in my pocket here and they are just as rank as your Mother's were."

Melissa nodded in assent.

Melissa spent the next half an hour or more watching the Rev and Julia work her Mother through three or four climaxes. Julia ate her to one while she sucked the Rev's cock. Then the Rev fucked her to another while she ate Julia to a screaming climax. Then the Rev used his mouth to bring Lisa to a third climax and finally Julia fucked her to a fourth climax using a strap on cock. It was some of the most violent fucking Melissa had ever seen and when it was done Lisa was lying on the floor looking exhausted. The relief the two climaxes Melissa had experienced earlier disappeared quickly as she watched the couple work her Mother over. By the time they finished Melissa was just as randy as she had been when she was masturbating on the Rev's boots. She wanted the Rev to fuck her, but she knew better than to ask for it.

The Rev wasn't through yet. He instructed Julia to release Melissa and tie Lisa back in her place. "Get down on your hands and knees," he commanded. "I want your face on the floor and your butt up in the air." Then Melissa got what she had been wanting all evening. The Rev kneeled down behind her and fucked her furiously, bringing her to two climaxes before he had her turn around and he spewed his hot slippery cum all over her face.

From there the night continued until the foursome was reduced to a tangled collection of bodies lying on one of the soft rugs with pussies, tongues, lips, even teeth caressing and surrounding cocks, pussies, clits, nipples, ears, fingers, toes and other body parts with almost no one focused on what belonged to who.

By the middle of the next day, Lisa and Julia were in the old pick-up headed back to the ranch in Malheur County. They had slept in that morning. The sex with the Rev and his wife had gone on until late in the night with occasional breaks for everyone to recover.

"Okay Melissa. I need to know what you think about last night. Do you think your Mother is a complete pervert?"

"Possibly, but after last night I am too, so I'm not in a position to be critical. But maybe we went a little too far?"

"Oh you mean like when you were sucking on my tits while I was sucking on the Rev's cock and Julia was eating me?"

"Exactly."

"Or was it when I was sucking on your tits while Julia was Julia was licking your clit and you were blowing the Rev."

"That too."

Lisa sighed. "I think those will have to be like our little rides to the Headwaters. There have to be some secrets between Mothers and Daughters."

Melissa smiled. "There are getting to be more all the time."

Lisa shrugged. "That's what makes a good sex life dear."

"Wow. Who knew?"

"I'll tell you dear, your Dad and I certainly didn't know that until we met the Rev. I wish we had learned it earlier."

"But are you going to tell Dad about last night? I thought you and Dad told each other everything?"

Lisa smiled. "Well almost everything."

"Yeah, I don't think he needs to know about us," Melissa said.

"But you had fun last night, right?"

"Oh yeah, but . . ."

"And you wouldn't mind going back?"

"Part of me wouldn't mind. That was a lot of fun, but . . ."

"What's worrying you daughter?"

She sighed. "Jamie."

"Why?"

"I don't want him to think I'm a pervert."

Lisa was silent for a long while. "You're in love, aren't you?"

"Yes." There were tears running down her cheeks.

"You have to give him a chance. You two can't make a life if you aren't on the same page about sex."

"I know, but . . ."

"Maybe you need to bring Jamie along the next time we visit the Rev. I don't have to tell you Jamie's good in bed and all but he's so . . . so plain vanilla compared to last night."

Lisa laughed and wiped her eyes. "That's true, but sex isn't everything Mom."

"No, it isn't everything, but it sure helps. I can't imagine living in a relationship like my mother had with Grandpa James."

"Here's what you need to do dear. Take Jamie down to the Shag Wagon and tell him everything. You have to see how it goes. After you do that, let's take a ride up to the Headwaters and we can talk about it. When I talked to your Dad this morning, I told him that he should warn Jamie that you would likely be coming back with some kinkier tastes than before, so he should be a little forewarned. Tomorrow we'll take a ride up to the Headwaters and talk, just you and me. I'll bring some more of Grandma Louise's diary.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers