Mothers and Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that I remember," Briana answered in German, suspecting Nate had no idea what they were saying. "He was nice to me. I liked him." She paused in thought. "And when you think about it, he is paying us lots of money." She was careful not use words like 'thousand' or 'euros' that Nate might pick up on. She casually looked over at Nate – he was thumbing through emails on his smartphone, apparently oblivious to their conversation.

"I don't see why that girl stays with that guy," Pavlina said, pointing to the TV. "Once we get what we need, it's two against one," she continued in the same tone, still pointing at the TV.

"Once we get what we want," Briana retorted, "we can leave."

"Can you believe this?" Pavlina asked, waving at the closing credits. "What makes you believe we will get any of what he promises?"

"He wouldn't lie about that," Briana defended Nate.

"This is the same man that used to be nice?" this time Pavlina looked right at Briana.

Briana squirmed with Nate being so close. She turned to Nate and said in English. "Pavlina doesn't understand why Penny likes Leonard."

"I've barely understood that either," Nate looked up from his smartphone. "Frankly I think it is a stupid show, but there is so little on that's good, here."

Briana translated into German: "I told him you don't understand why the girl on the show likes the boy – Nate agrees."

Pavlina smiled and nodded at Nate. "If he doesn't pay me, I will cut his cock off too," she said in a neutral tone while still smiling at Nate.

Showing no signs he was aware of the threat Pavlina levied against him, Nate announced "if you guys want, I have some movies." He used his smartphone as a remote, and brought Netflix up on the TV. The girls chose the Lego movie. Nate configured the movie to display German subtitles.

As the opening credits came on, Nate asked if they girls wanted a refill of their beers. Pavlina said something to Briana, but she didn't understand. Pavlina said 'cannabis', and even Nate understood what she was asking for. He disappeared into this office, closed the door, and came out a minute later.

He moved to the couch between Briana and Pavlina, and gestured them to make room for him to sit between them. The sofa was easily long enough to accommodate the three of them, so the girls shuffled sideways and let Nate sit down with Pavlina to his right and Briana to his left. He pulled out a hand-rolled unfiltered cigarette with the ends pinched closed and a lighter from his shirt pocket, and lit up the joint. He took a drag and passed it to Pavlina, who pulled two long drags off it. She passed it across Nate directly to Briana, who drew several drags from the stick. "Everything is Awesome" the movie sang out as Nate pulled his second toke. They passed the joint back and forth until it became too short to handle. Nate dropped the roach into his empty scotch glass and watched it sizzle in the last few drops. He leaned back into the sofa, and put his arms around both girls' shoulders. Briana snuggled into Nate and leaned her head on his shoulder while Pavlina let herself just rub against Nate's shoulder.

Five minutes later, Pavlina's tube top was around her naval while Nate played with her small, bouncy tits. She mostly ignored Nate's fawning and let him play. Briana's blouse was completely unbuttoned and Nate was offering equal treatment to her considerably larger but equally delightful breasts. Briana was affectionately rubbing her head against Nate's shoulder. After a few more minutes of double breasted frolicking, Briana softly cried "I can't stand this," and she turned toward Nate, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, leaned over and took him into her loving mouth. Prompted by Briana's initiative, Nate pulled his right arm away from Pavlina's shoulders, and instead positioned it in front of her, letting his hand slip between her legs, up her short tube skirt, and he landed three fingers on her pussy. Pavlina grumbled something in Czech and lifted up off the couch, and sat alone in the armchair.

Nate sashayed sideways toward the end of the couch where Pavlina had been sitting, giving more room for Briana to suck him properly. She kneeled on the sofa beside Nate and started bobbing her head up and down furiously, sucking hard on each up stroke. As Nate grew immensely rigid, he reached underneath Briana's torso, pulled up her short skirt, and landmarked two fingers on her pussy hole. Nate drove inwards with both fingers, finger fucking her pussy as she sucked him hard.

Briana pulled out and sat up and shrugged her unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. She stood up and faced Nate. She unfastened his belt buckle and his pants clasp, and hiked the hem of her skirt up to her waist, then mounted Nate facing him, one knee on either side of him. Briana poised herself over Nate's vertical fuck rod, and guided his rod into her pussy as she lowered her body onto his lap. Nate's cock slipped easily into Briana's naturally lubricated fuck hole. As Briana began rocking forward and backward on Nate's lap, he reached around with both hands and grabbed her ass. He assisted Briana's rocking by cupping his hands under her ass cheeks and lifting each time she rocked forward, sliding her pussy up his steel shaft.

Briana fucked Nate passionately for several minutes while Pavlina continued watching the Lego movie with German subtitles. Briana came to rest, sitting on Nate's lap, with Nate still deep inside her. Briana leaned forward and whispered in Nate's ear, "I would have fucked you that night ten years ago."

"You already told me that," Nate whispered back.

"Then shut up and fuck me," Briana said, looking into his eyes, and she kissed him hard on the lips. Nate wrapped his arms around her back, and gripping her body tightly, he twisted her to the left, spinning her a quarter circle around his fuck rod. Then he leaned her back into the sofa to his left. He meant to gently lower her onto the cushions, but his stoned reflexes were off, and he lost balance as she went tumbling over. He let go, and Briana fell harmlessly onto her back on the sofa, losing her copulatory coupling with Nate.

Nate kneeled between Briana's legs, and lifted them high and wide apart in the air. He aimed his fuck rod for her gaping pussy, but his balance was off and he missed, landing dead center on her asshole instead. Briana reflexively squeezed her but cheeks closed and lowered her hips, removing her rosebud from the field of play. Nate re-aimed, and this time found her pussy, and pushed in. "Oh fuck me big Daddy," Briana cried out as he pushed inside. Those words resonated in Nate's head with a disturbingly arousing charm, and Nate began pounding his hips into Briana's pelvis with wild abandon. Briana grunted a sigh with each of Nate's thrust.

Nate looked over to Pavlina, who until then was still watching the Lego movie, but Nate's and Briana's commotions had dislodged her attention from the film. She looked into Nate's eyes looking at her, and they stared at each other as Nate pounded Briana's pussy. Nate didn't see longing or arousal in Pavlina's face. Something else was behind her dark brown eyes – something darker.

Marijuana, or its medicinal name, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), affects different people in different ways, especially when it comes to sex. For some, it lowers their inhibitions and amplifies their sexual arousal, as it clearly did with Briana. For others, like Nate, it inhibits sexual function and performance, and so he felt the erotic build-up of climactic excitement slip away, just as surely as air leaks from a punctured tire. His dick softened, even as he ram-fucked Briana, and soon Nate went so soft he could no longer penetrate her. It probably didn't help that Nate already discharged two salvos in the past twelve hours, the last one just an hour ago.

"Fuck!" Nate exasperated as he broke his eye contact with Pavlina and dropped his head in frustration. He felt betrayed by his own body.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" Briana asked with a little schoolgirl voice, but Nate didn't hear her. He planted a foot on the floor, steadied himself, and stood up. He was angry, frustrated, and hurt, and his marijuana high was quickly collapsing into depression. But something pierced his growing mood of darkness. What did she just call him?

He crouched down over her, wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and whispered "It's okay baby," and she threw her arms around his shoulders. They hugged each other for a long time. Nate pulled away, but Briana tightened her grip around his neck, pulling him in tighter. He kneeled down on one knee to relief the strain on his bent-over back. He heard Briana sniffle.

Nate pulled away this time, and looked down at Briana's tear streaked face. "I'm sorry," she cried. "Sometimes I really miss not having a dad." She wiped the tears from her face. "I feel so stupid," she cried.

He kissed her tears. "There's nothing stupid about missing your dad," he whispered.

"No," she said, "I don't miss him. I don't even remember him. I just miss not having a dad." Briana pulled him down again, and kissed Nate on the lips. He kissed her tenderly. In that moment, Nate wished Briana was that teenage babysitter who yearned for Nate's fatherly approval while desiring his manly affections. He wished he could go back to that instant. He wished he had fucked Briana ten years ago and ditched his soon-to-be ex-wife.

Except for the kids. Even mildly stoned, Nate knew life would never have worked out that way. The amicable nature of his divorce to Theresa, and his subsequent encumbered free life, and his enriched relationship with his own children happened because both he and Theresa were mature adults. True, Theresa was unfaithful, but by then Nate didn't care, which, in itself was part of the reason she was unfaithful. By contrast, Nate was certain that, had he fucked the teenage babysitter in their own home, their divorce would have taken a much darker trajectory. Worse, his kids' would hate him. Knowing all that, Nate still indulged a fanciful moment of imagining the last ten years with Briana, who was devoted to Nate like a faithful, dutiful daughter, while compulsively drawn to him as his forbidden, lustful mistress.

"Is okay?" Pavlina interrupted Nate's fantasy, pointing to Briana. Pavlina sat in the arm chair with her tube top pulled up, covering her perky breasts.

Nate sat up and smiled. "Okay," he said and stood up. Nate was suddenly hungry. He went to the kitchen prepared two microwave popcorn packs. He carried the bags to the living room, and all three ate popcorn and watched the Lego movie. He found more beers for the girls, and another scotch for himself, then Nate lit up another joint and shared it with the girls. An hour later, they raided the fridge again. An hour after that, the movie was long over. Nate found the remote and turned off the TV. "Let's go to bed," he said, and cajoled the girls up the stairs.

Briana used the bathroom. Pavlina waited and used it next. Nate told Pavlina to take her clothes off, and Pavlina stripped off the tube top and skirt, and then slipped under the duvet where Briana was already waiting. Nate looked around, and cursed himself for forgetting the lights. He went downstairs, and turned off the lights, knowing leaving them on would keep him awake. He climbed back upstairs two by two, and turned off the bedroom lights, and then slipped under the covers between the two naked girls.

He turned to Pavlina, who was lying on her back. Nate slipped a hand under the covers to her pussy, and kissed her goodnight. To his surprise, she kissed him back tenderly. She brought both hands down over his, and started rubbing his hand up and down over her clitoris. "Tomorrow," Nate promised, and kissed her goodnight.

Nate rolled over to Briana, who was on her left side facing him. He put his hand on her right breast and kissed gently. "Goodnight," he whispered, gently pulling on her nipple.

Briana reached down between them and took Nate's resting cock in her hand and squeezed. "Goodnight, Daddy," she sighed, and closed her eyes, but held on to his cock. Nate felt creepily excited, but elected not to follow his carnal urge, with the recent misfire downstairs still smarting. Nate rolled onto his back, but Briana held her grip on his unloaded pistol. They both fell asleep with her fingers wrapped around his shaft.